Tipsy Bear

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
⊹⊱M I M Z Y ⊹ L I O S A⊰⊹
User Image
User Image

Y O U ⊹ S H A K E ⊹ U N C O N T R O L L A B L Y ⊹ B U T ⊹ I ⊹ P R O M I S E ⊹ N O T ⊹ T O ⊹ H U R T ⊹ Y O U ⊹

Don't C O W E R away...

Mimzy watched as Kamin spoke to yet another person. It seemed like she knew everyone here so far! It must've been nice being able to make friends so easily. Mimzy was awkward in social situations and it usually ended up in her leaving and isolating herself for a few days. It was a habit she was trying to break now that she was in this school. She listened as Kamin asked her if it was good to be unique and she nodded happily. "Of course! It is always great to be unique. After all that's what makes each person different" she said with a smile. She looked around at some of the other students, noticing that even more people were walking in. Looks like this might get pretty crowded soon. I'll make sure to leave before that happens... she thought to herself as she looked back to Kamin.
The girl thought about the second question that she had been asked. What made her unique? "Well.." she began as she continued thinking. She was pretty ordinary besides the fact that she was a demon. Mimzy shrugged and looked at Kamin. "Nothing really.. There is nothing extraordinary about me." she said with a shy smile. She adjusted her dress slightly and looked at the decorations again. "The decorations are really extravagant. I wonder who did them." she said to Kamin just as another person approached the pink haired girl.

I'm not the one you should be S C A R E D of..

Mood: Content
Company: Kamin
OOC:

xx

BrockenSpectre

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
ⓘⓝ ⓐⓝⓐⓑⓘ

ɢhoul

tab tab tab tab tab
The Thirst Is Real

User Image

Lin laughed at the remarks Ken had given her and smirked at him. "I have tissues in handy for you hun. You'll need them when I beat you." said the Ghoul as she tapped her foot against the floor. "Mmm you aren't are you...?" smirked the petite girl said as she threw her hood onto her head and looked at him as she started walking toward the table of music and tilted her head toward the table as she led the way. "Come help me out than big boy" said Lin as her hands swayed from side to side with her small frame.

Challenging…♏ℴℴȡ
Ken, KaminCℴɱραȵყ
Gym…ℒℴcαȶʝℴȵ
Her hair is dark purple! xD also I had a writers block D;ℴℴC
xxxxUser Image

User Image
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Kitsune

Sora softly smiled and thought his reaction was adorable. When she saw his blush, her blush only darkened. "Good.." She whispered while his finger was wiping her fallen tears away. "We were sort of talking about it earlier so I didn't think it would take you this long to remember." She pouted and gently pushed him "I'm a little scared though.." Sora's voice only quieted since she became a bit embarrassed. She has been dreaming of this moments for years and now was the moment. Sora didn't even know if she was ready but she calmed herself down since she knew he would be gentle with her.

Location ♥ : D1
          Company ♥ : Yakato
          Mood ♥ : -
          OOC ♥ : ///
          Radio ♥ : Character Theme|||Romantic Theme|||Casual Theme
          The Thirst Is Real
User Image

User Image
Company: Azule, others
Thoughts:
OOC:

"wow! Azule look at all the other students. I wonder what they all do.," Kibo said as the excited boy looks around. He loved the idea of people gathering to have fun. He guessed that since it was only him and grandpa it wouldn't be much if they did it. looking around Kibo tried do judge which people were women and which were male. He then whispered to Azule, "Azule how do you tell if a person is a boy or a girl. I don't see a few of them with a chest yet they have long hair." Kibo then thought to himself and an idea struck him, "Oh never mind I should just ask the!." Kibo cleared his throat and took a deep breather, "HELLO! I need assistance with determining gender specifics since I am still new to the concept and do not wish to be rude." Kibo turned to Azule and said with a goofy grin, "well lets hope that goes well."

A child will give anything for a smile
what will you give them?

-l- Sunrete -l-

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
K A M I Nxxx H I T A R I
THE LIFE OF THE PARTY

User Image

I xx L i k exx T o xxS e e ,xx Y o uxx G r i n
xxxxx I L o v exx T oxx S e exx Y o uxx B e a m
xxxxxxxxxxx T h exx c o r n e r s xx o f xx y o u r xxm o u t hxx t u r n e dxx U P
xxi s xxa l w a y sxxK a m i n ' sxx d r e a mxx c: xx c: xxc:
xxb u txx I fxx y o u ' r exx k i n d xx o fxx W O R R I E D xxa n dxx y o u rxx f a c e
xxh a sxx m a d e xxaxx f r o w nxx I xxw i l lxxt r y xxm y
H A R D E S Txx T O,xx t u r n xxi t
xxxxxu p s i d e d o w n xx b e c a u s exx Ixx l o v exx t oxx s e e xxy o u xxSM I L E

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                              ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Kamin's jaw dropped when Mimzy said nothing was extraordinary about herself. Is she out of her mind?! Kamin shook her head. Of course there's something! You probably just don't notice it yet. She smiled and then watched a guy come over and address them as "ladies". im a... Lady WOW I'm a lady. This is so weird. I've never thought of myself as a lady. More as a big kid or teenager ya know? I must be a short lady. Like 5'2 short. Mimzy you're a lady too? Kamin took a breath and observed this stranger who called himself "Ken" Ohh like Ken and Barbie. Kamin understood who he was now. Hi Ken. I'm Kamin. And this is Mimzy She pointed to her totally extraordinary friend. Soon Lin and Ken where about to do a DJ battle. But...they were going to cry?? Kamin gasped and covered her mouth. Why would they cry...Are they going to beat each other up ?! Wait !! Guysss don't play sad songs! This is supposed to be an uplifting dance Kamin reminded them before letting them begin. She then froze when Mimzy mentioned the decorations. Hmm. They are quite lovely..I wonder what amazingly awesome cupcake-loving "Lady" made them. Oh AHA it was me! Well me and Caos and Alem did sparklers. OMG you really like them?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                              ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯

i g ive a s mile , i get a s milexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              a nd that' s so s pecial to me
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxx

{ `mood | Happy } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `location | Gym } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `activity | Talking/Dancing } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `companions | Mimzy, Lin, Ken } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

SoulessxTeddy

Sweet Kawaii Delight

The thirst is real

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x

Action/Narration
                                                      ❝Speak❞
                                                      ❝Thought❞

tab tab Ken chuckled a little when Kamin insisted that they played upbeat music and thought that they were going to make each other cry. It was funny that she didn't get what they were intending to do and the jokes that they made but he could already tell that it was just her personality and not her intellect. She seemed like a really upbeat and bubbly girl, she probably has never had a bad rainy day. She was the type of girl to go swimming in a flood and just make the best out of every bad situation. So he said to Kamin.

Don't worry, we won't

He then looked over at the purple haired girl and saw that she gestured towards the tables and Ken smirked when she called him "Big boy".

Coming your majesty

he said sticking his hands in his hoodie pockets and following her to the music table.

tab tab tab

((whoops my bad xD and I got writers block too hahaha))

BrockenSpectre

Sweet Kawaii Delight

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Princess Chen Xin Yi

User Image
User Image
tab YOU CALL ME OUT THROUGH THE LIGHT
thirstsɪ tab ᴋɴᴏᴡ tab ʏᴏᴜ tab ᴍᴜsᴛ tab ʙᴇ tab ᴄʟᴏsᴇ tab
realthe moment when I realize it's all in my mind
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
tab tab tab tab tab I HATE THE MOST tab tab
tab HELP ME OUT tab tab DOES ANYONE CARE
ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇsᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs

Yakato nodded and agreed with her Yeah, you're right.. We were talking about it earlier and I completely spaced out just now... he said feeling sort of bad he forgot about something like that especially when it meant so much to the both of them. But then she told him that she was a bit scared and Yakato just smiled and looked into her eyes as they laid there. I am too.. But we don't have to do it tonight. We can wait until you're completely sure and completely ready. I don't want to rush a single thing with you. he said honestly as he twirled a couple strands of her soft hair inbetween his fingers and smiled at her to show that he was being sincere. He really didn't want to rush anything. If she wasn't ready to do this REALLY big step in their relationship then he wasn't going to make her. It was that plain and simple. When they were kids they didn't realize how important and delicate something like this really was.

xxxxUser Image

User Image

Kitsune

Sora shook her head gently "I want to do it tonight Yakato...Please.." She blushed deeply and covered her face to hide it. The feeling of being scared soon passed and she knew she wanted to do this. Soda revealed her face to him, her eyes connected with his as their faces came closer together. She thought long and hard about this and she knew what she was getting herself into. Her life was going to change but it was a promise she won't chicken out of.

Location ♥ : D1
          Company ♥ : Yakato
          Mood ♥ : -
          OOC ♥ : ///
          Radio ♥ : Character Theme|||Romantic Theme|||Casual Theme
          The Thirst Is Real

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Princess Chen Xin Yi
]

User Image
User Image
tab YOU CALL ME OUT THROUGH THE LIGHT
thirstsɪ tab ᴋɴᴏᴡ tab ʏᴏᴜ tab ᴍᴜsᴛ tab ʙᴇ tab ᴄʟᴏsᴇ tab
realthe moment when I realize it's all in my mind
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
tab tab tab tab tab I HATE THE MOST tab tab
tab HELP ME OUT tab tab DOES ANYONE CARE
ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇsᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs

Yakato's mind started to race and so did his heart when she said that she wanted to do it tonight. It was something he had thought about for years and now that it was here he just had to tell himself that he shouldn't think. He should just do. Now wasn't the time for him to over think or psych himself out. He should just let his heart and his instincts take over. When he saw her face get closer to his, he immediately leaned in and pressed his lips against hers and closed his eyes. Everytime they kissed it felt like it was the first time even though it wasn't so during the kiss Yakato smiled and said between kisses Then we'll do it tonight

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
ⓘⓝ ⓐⓝⓐⓑⓘ

ɢhoul

tab tab tab tab tab
BrockenSpectre

The Thirst Is Real

User Image

Lin had already arrived at the table and took a pair of headsets, pulled her hood off from her head and shook it a little so that her short hair would go back in place, then placed on headset over her right ear as she listened to the music and looked up at Ken with a seductive smirk."No one's going to cry Kamina, I promise...maybe except Ken though when I wipe his face on the floor with my awesome music skills!" laughed Lin as she was shaking her hips to the sound of the music and continued to look at the computer screen with several music discs in her hand." Hey big boy c'mere you aren't going to beat me if you stand there.." said the Ghoul as she placed the headsets down and pulled him beside her and pointed to the laptop screen. Lin wasn't much of a talker when it came to guys, so she kept her eyes glued to the screen, trying her best not to make eye contact with him as much as she did earlier.

Content/ Challenging♏ℴℴȡ
Ken, Kamina, MimzyCℴɱραȵყ
Gymnasiumℒℴcαȶʝℴȵ
ℴℴC

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x

Action/Narration
                                                      ❝Speak❞
                                                      ❝Thought❞

tab tab Ken felt like there needed to be stakes involved in this little bet that they had with the DJ thing. He rubbed his chin and thought for a second and when she pulled him over to her side and they looked at the screen, Ken finally found his answer. He smirked and looked down to her and said

If I win, I get to take you on a date.

He then gave a wink and scrolled the mouse over and pressed the song list. He grabbed a set of headphones and placed one over his ear and one not. He then got full control of the turning tables and he looked over at Lin and said

He then pressed a button and the MIX started

tab tab tab

Sweet Kawaii Delight

Tipsy Bear

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
⊹⊱M I M Z Y ⊹ L I O S A⊰⊹
User Image
User Image

Y O U ⊹ S H A K E ⊹ U N C O N T R O L L A B L Y ⊹ B U T ⊹ I ⊹ P R O M I S E ⊹ N O T ⊹ T O ⊹ H U R T ⊹ Y O U ⊹

Don't C O W E R away...

Mimzy simply shook her head as she heard Kamin say that she probably didn't notice anything yet. She doubted it considering she was pretty much a normal person. She didn't do anything strange or out of the ordinary besides her shadow thing. She then heard as Kamin was surprised to be called a lady. Mimzy shrugged at the question. "I don't think of myself as a lady. I'm more of an underdeveloped teenager" she said with a slight laugh. She then watched as the guy who had been there only moments before walked away to do something with the DJ. She listened as Kamin described who did the decorations and she smiled. "Well you guys did a great job!"

I'm not the one you should be S C A R E D of..

Mood: Content
Company: Kamin
OOC:

xx

Trust The Lemming

Familiar Noob

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Delsin Waldron ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Chuckling lightly Delsin walked beside Ruiko with his usual lazy demeanor. "You know I wont mind it if you get tired. Just saying for future reference. And don't take this the wrong way alright, I'm just giving you the option so I don't have to hear about how much of a jerk I am for the rest of the year. Although im sure you will find something to complain about." The teasing tone never left his voice as they walked side by side and he couldn't help but raise his eyebrow slightly at her. He never danced before or even attempted, mainly because no one did where he was from. There wasn't much of a point to really in his eyes. But, since she seemed so dead set on having the two of them dance he figured it would be best to just go with it and not give her something to annoy him about for the rest of the school year. Shrugging towards her as a response he reached into his pocket and lightly shook one of the containers, eliciting a low noise as the pills inside it shifted. He counted them based off of the sound as was satisfied to know that he had enough to get him through the night. If he didn't take them he would start shaking and sweating, not really something you want to have out in public or anywhere really.
                  Unedited Sky

((OOC: Im so sorry it took me so long, I had a kid so all my time has been focused there.))

Wailing Lunatic

User Image
User Image
Hallway // Excited // Delsin

"Hmph, I'll have you know, that I have been walking on these crutches for the better part of ten years, me getting tired is the last of your worries." Ruiko said pridefully. "As if I would ever let you actually carry me, you'd cramp my style, people would see me with you and think I was getting kidnapped, or something." Ruiko supplied, noting that Delsin hadn't answered her question, and she had no idea if he would dance with her or not, she supposed it didn't matter, it wasn't like she would give him much of a choice later, and if he did somehow weasel out of it she would go off and find some girl to dance with....errrr some guy to dance with. Some guy to dance with.

Ruiko noted again that Delsin was digging into his pockets and pulling out another bottle this one containing pills and she began to wonder if maybe he was sick, because she had saw him downing unmarked bottles earlier. But again just like the last instance she felt that this was none of her business so she wouldn't ask, instead she kept walking, as they were nearing the gym and loud talking and music was beginning to become audible. Ruiko couldn't wait to get inside and show off her moves.
"Sounds like the party is just getting started, this is gonna be so much fun! Are you ready?"

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
〖 岩 ◊ Ӄeth Ӎ. Ӈitari ◊ 岩 〗

Rock. You are a rock. Gray. You are gray. Like a rock. Which you are. Rock.

╔══════════════╗

►【 Keth had already gotten his key from the desk lady, he remembered how confused she looked when he replied to all her questions which he gave a positive answer but seemed to show little to no emotion with each reply. But she remained kind even in her confusion. Keth would much rather be bunking with his sister but he checked if she was open for a roommate and came short, either way he was reluctant to be here to help his crazy little sister. He hadn't seen her yet but he would come across her eventually.

Keth pulled out his companion, a small rock with a smooth texture What should we do now Boulder...? Keth asked his rock ... he adjusted his backpack Yeah...I agree in the next moment Keth placed Boulder back in his pocket. Boulder was great at everything, especially at hide and seek. Their games can get REALLY intense sometimes. Kamin should be here somewhere...maybe he'd end up being found by her.

A few minutes passed before he found himself upon a wooden bench lined against the wall. Sitting down and setting his packed bag on the floor next to him slightly leaning against his leg. Taking out Boulder again and placing him on his right leg Should we go look for her...? Questioning the rock ... Keth looked off down the hall You're right...she's probably off enjoying one of her amazing parties... He loved her parties but those who may have heard and/or seen him they'd think he was being sarcastic, with his emotionless expression and monotonous voice. 】

╚══════════════╝

I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't show my enthusiasm for things quite in the same way my sister does.
▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀

ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ→ Hallway Bench
ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ→ Where is Kamin...
ⓜⓞⓞⓓ → Curious
ⓞⓞⓒ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items