Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kira Yamato The Great
Kira Yamato The Great
kira walks into the school his sword on his shoulder
hpm
he walks into the backyard of the school over to a bench by the gym as he sits down on the bench and sets his sword there
his sword was straped in white stuff that made the sword look very old
he gets up and walks into the gym as he starts to trian by hitting a punching bag as he hits it off the chain continuously hitting it keeping it off the ground as he hit it up and kicked it
hpm
a dagger pops out from his sleeve as he stabs the bag then chops it in half as it lands on the ground in half
he sighs as he twirls the dagger around in his fingers as he puts it back into his sleeve and then walks outside as he sits down then the bells for class ring as it became lunch time
"The library. Thought I could find some new sword tips." She grinned, knowing he would remember what happened the last time they sword fought. She had practically killed him, only because her father trained her.
"New?! you practicly killed me last time! why would you need any new tips?"he asked looking at her surprised. Keagan ran his fingers through his hair.
She grinned. "I'm going to the competetions this year. I maybe your bestfriend and exgirlfriend, but I still wanna kill ya every time." She gave him that awesome Caldwell smirk.
"oh you're real nice."he smirked. "Damn dad had me training like every day last week when we went to London to visit my cousin. I miss London but it's very interesting here."Keagan said his London accent coming out a bit more than usuall. Keagan got up and stretched making his shirt go up revealing his tan stomache and abbs.
She rolled her eyes. "I was born in America but grew up in London, as you should know by now, Love. And your father is just jealous that a girl beat you. I mean, I could take you right now and beat you." She said, teasing playfully. She got up then leaned against the tree, smirking.
"Well you know how my dad is. Anyways i'm going on the roof. Wanna join me?"keagan asked walking towards the back of the school. He went up a couple of flights of stairs and got ot the top. Keagan sat at the edge ad looked at the students below.
She followed him then sat on the roof boredly. "Wanna duel?" She asked, grinning.
"Sure maybeb i'll beat ya but i higly dobut it."Keagan grinned pulling out hiis long sword from the sheaf on his back. keagan grinned as he gripped the handel and looked at the wolf heads on the ends.
She grinned. "Daddy got me a new sword." She pulled her sword out swiftly and turned it over in her hands. "It's from Japan." She grinned, getting into her fighting stance with her sword gripped in her hands slightly above her head like a baseball bat. "Let's roll."
kira steped up watching his sword on his shoulder as he watched the to geting ready to fight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff