Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toku Maru
He smirked "Boy does our lives just keep collieding over and over again." He paused a second and thought "Well, I hope your happy though."

She tiptoed and wispered in his ear"you really think i'm happy don't you but i'm not hide the bad behid the good and happy"she said the walked off giving up on finding her class
everlastingtrish
Toku Maru
He smirked "Boy does our lives just keep collieding over and over again." He paused a second and thought "Well, I hope your happy though."

She tiptoed and wispered in his ear"you really think i'm happy don't you but i'm not hide the bad behid the good and happy"she said the walked off giving up on finding her class

"You know that I can tell when your happy or not" He smirked and walked away from the schools, being a senior no classes today
Toku Maru
everlastingtrish
Toku Maru

"You know that I can tell when your happy or not" He smirked and walked away from the schools, being a senior no classes today

"whatever"she said as she reached the door she turned around and threw a dictionary at the back of his head then walked out
everlastingtrish
Toku Maru
everlastingtrish
Toku Maru

"whatever"she said as she reached the door she turned around and threw a dictionary at the back of his head then walked out

He turned around, bringing his claws up quickly cutting the books in half and going around him "And you where the one that showed me my real power" He smiled and jumped into a tree
Toku Maru
He turned around, bringing his claws up quickly cutting the books in half and going around him "And you where the one that showed me my real power" He smiled and jumped into a tree

"And for reasons"She said as she walked into the restraunt across the street
everlastingtrish
Toku Maru

'Ah hell' he thought to himself as he ran into the restruant and stood next to her "May I join you? Ive been searching for you, and I have alot of questions" He continued without thinking
Toku Maru
everlastingtrish
Toku Maru

'Ah hell' he thought to himself as he ran into the restruant and stood next to her "May I join you? Ive been searching for you, and I have alot of questions" He continued without thinking

"Join me if you must"she said as she turned to the lady at the front"table for 2 please"she said as the lady nodded and pointed to the waiting seats
everlastingtrish
Toku Maru
everlastingtrish
Toku Maru

"Join me if you must"she said as she turned to the lady at the front"table for 2 please"she said as the lady nodded and pointed to the waiting seats

He sat down at the table and grabbed the menu "For what reasons did you teach me anyways, twas wondering" He spoke with a higher vocabulary then in the past.
Toku Maru
He sat down at the table and grabbed the menu "For what reasons did you teach me anyways, twas wondering" He spoke with a higher vocabulary then in the past.

She picked up the menu and looked at it for a moment with out saying a word for she relized there were people staring at her ears. she looked over and glar3ed at the people as they turned around"i really don't why i did that i just did never really thinking"
everlastingtrish
Toku Maru

She picked up the menu and looked at it for a moment with out saying a word for she relized there were people staring at her ears. she looked over and glar3ed at the people as they turned around"i really don't why i did that i just did never really thinking"

"More and more do I notice predjudisim against Demons, I myself see lower of humans day by day. I swear sometimes my own ignorance is having the better of me." He said looking around abit. "Anything new with the demon family?"
Toku Maru
"More and more do I notice predjudisim against Demons, I myself see lower of humans day by day. I swear sometimes my own ignorance is having the better of me." He said looking around abit. "Anything new with the demon family?"

"Hmm lets see the hired someone to make me go through a whole spesies change"she said as she tilted her head to show her elf ears"but i still do get my wings and everyonce and a while i seem cat ahh i miss being a cat"
everlastingtrish
Toku Maru

"Hmm lets see the hired someone to make me go through a whole spesies change"she said as she tilted her head to show her elf ears"but i still do get my wings and everyonce and a while i seem cat ahh i miss being a cat"

He smirked alittle, "Is the guys name Usoru? He's dubbed hells species changer." He lifted up both of his hands, on their backs showing both the pentagram on his left hand. And the Sign of the archangel on his right.
Toku Maru
He smirked alittle, "Is the guys name Usoru? He's dubbed hells species changer." He lifted up both of his hands, on their backs showing both the pentagram on his left hand. And the Sign of the archangel on his right.

"i don't know i just know i went to sleep as a cat demon and then woke up as a elf which i hate cause i no longer have a excuse for sleeping to late or wandering the halls at night because no bady would really belivethat i once was a cat demon"
((um, is it okay if i join? it seems like it's down to the two of you and i just figured if you needed more people to jump in or something... if not i'll keep wandering... i'm quite good at that by now! blaugh ))
squirrelhappy121
((um, is it okay if i join? it seems like it's down to the two of you and i just figured if you needed more people to jump in or something... if not i'll keep wandering... i'm quite good at that by now! blaugh ))
((um ok you might be albe to find a way to jump on in to it so you can go ahead and try))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff