Welcome to Gaia! ::

(NO OTHER GIRLS EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST ONE THAT POSTS!PAY ATTENTION TOO THIS.)
---------------------
Appearance:
Dorm:
Martial status:
-------------------
Name:Twittler
Appearance:Avi
Dorm:#16 on the third floor.(there are 19 floors.)
Martial stats:single.
---------------------
I'll post in a second.
Twittler unpacks her bags in her dorm and hangs up posters,she puts other things in places she thinks should be and unpacks her laptop then sets it on the desk provided for her.
((bump?))
((Mrr? Am i the first girl to post? o.O;; ))
(congrats,your the only other girl alloud on this board.xD))
((Profile...Type... Thing:

Name: Kisake Kaitsurin (Japanese last-first name style, of course)
Appearance: Waist length wavy black hair, black eyes, tan, 5'7", slightly curved.
Clothing: Somewhat like the chibi in my siggy, except more concervative and more of a black/red theme than anything else.
Dorm: Floor 3, room 41
Marital Status: Single))
Twittler
(congrats,your the only other girl alloud on this board.xD))
(( xd Hallelujiah.))
Kaitsurin dragged all three of her duffelbags into the elevator and pressed the third floor button, crossing her arms over her chest as she waited for the overly-slow contraption to start working. Once she reached her stop, she hurriedly grabbed her bags and took a few brisk strides towards room 41, which was hers. Kat took her sweet time in hanging up random posters of random J-pop, J-rock, and American rock bands. Afterwards she gingerly placed the moderately-sized collection of books that she had brought with her into the bookshelf (which held her schoolbooks already) and placed her laptop - which she used to write her novels and poetry on - on her desk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff