5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
name: Riko
apperance: Ava

*Riko walks onto campus, holding her books and carrying a small book bag.*
name: Rikku
apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
attitude: nice, friendly, clumsy, can be a real bad a** if provoked...
Rikku walked onto the campus with her light blue school uniform on she had a bag slung over her shoulder and two books in hands. She looked around to see who was there then she walked over to a tree and sat down under it.

When she sat down a little small baby fox jumped out of her back and onto her lap and layed down. She pet it then reached in her bag and pulled out a sketchpad and penicl and started to draw.
A guy about 17 with short brown hair a black guy uniform and a bag slung on his shoulder and was wearing a football jacket walked up to Rikku.

"Where have you been?! i have been looking for you everywhere!"

"Well maybe i have been trying to stay away from you.. Mike"

Mike slapped her across the face scratching her skin then he looked at her as she brought her hand toher face and touched the place he had slapped her.

"That'll teach you not too talk back to me... Now let's go.. we have things to do."

"I'm not going..."

"You want more?!"

He raised his hand to slap here again.
name: Francois.Auguste.Rodin (Rodin for short)
apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
attitude: The kind of person who would like the world to run on smiles he always try to be happy and help other people but, also trys to study to hard he works so hard that he forgets himself which nakes him lock up himself, so he crys himself to sleep and some nights gets very depressed and goes half serious about suicide.
He's never been very popular, but has been picked out by bullys but the few good friends he has are very close.
Even if someone is a starnger Rodin trys to help.

Runs down the hall and darts up the stairs then finds himself in a corner surrounded by bullys making fun of his parents and for being bisexual they kicked and punched him when he couldn't get up and started to cry they ran off laughing.

"-sniff sniff- why, I didn't to anything..."

he lays there and trys to pull himself together, a small smile comes across his face.

"Other people have had worse I'm fine..."
Name: Jenny Tate
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Attutide: Over-protecting around people, hate seeing them hurt or maybe bullied, she has believed in pacisfm for many years. She is a kind young girl who intends to be nice and repeats the song in her head 'don't worry be happy"
Jenny walked down the hallway, just searching around for something but sometimes found nothing. She scrolled down by locker end and found some people grouping around, so she continued watching their moves, she had her two hands holder together infront of her. Her blue eyes watching carefully and her blonde hair swaying to the side.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Name: Soujiro (Souji for short) Okita
Appearance: Kinda like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Only difference is that his hair is a bit shorter.

Attitude: Though Souji is still kinda new to the school, he's often quiet and tries to stay away from others. But if anybodie tried to get close to him, they would easily find out that he's a pretty nice guy, even if he does like getting into fights and does like to do pranks from time to time. The one thing Souji absolutely hates is when somebody is being picked on, or beat up for dumb reasons.

Souji walked around hallway, one hand jammed in his uiniform's pocket, and his other hand carrying his bag. He was 20 minutes early, which was surprizing since he didn't really felt up to attened very many of his classes today. "I'm sure that the teachers won't mind if I skip a class or two today..." His attention was directed towards a large forming crowd at one particular corner. "Wonder wha's going on...?"
name: Ray
apperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
attitude:Nice but can be nasty when prvocked to do so.

She walks on to the campus with her laptop over on sholder and a sketch pad in her hand.
She sit outside typing onher labtop and avry few seconds looks up at her sarondings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff