no 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
maybe...? 0.32142857142857 32.1% [ 9 ]
gold! 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Lucia Higasaki

Disappointing Vampire

User Image
This room almost made her worries drift away of the party. She obviously didn't want to leave because then she would seem too much of a loner. But as long as she was somewhere quiet, she didn't really mind, until she heard the door open. She kept her eyes closed and stayed still. Not that she didn't want to talk, she was just a little scared in a way. She could hear the steps of the person as they inched closer to her, and began to speak. 'A boy.' She thought as she opened her eyes to find a brown haired male standing before her. And although he sounded nervous, he still took up the courage to talk to her. "No." She said quietly. She moved herself over on the couch a bit and motioned for the boy to sit down. "Sorry, I'm not used to people." She said softly, and even in that empty room, it would still be hard to hear her. Only when she meets a person she's this quiet. Like soft snowflakes falling from the sky on a quiet morning.

Lucia rested her head back, and closed her eyes again. "My name is Lucia. If you wanted to know..." She said a bit hesitantly, but at least she introduced herself. She never did that. Let alone talk to someone. Let alone a boy. "This room, it's very peaceful compared to out there." She spoke again, just trying to spark up conversation. She wasn't usually the best at it, not that she didn't have anything to talk about. She was just too shy, and it got in the way of doing what she wanted to do.

User Image

Mood: Surprised
Thoughts: Why is he talking to me?
Company: Xain

User Image

Pidgeybroto

Invisible Regular

╔══════════════╗

Ҳαɩɳ Țᾱҟɩʑɑωɑ

╚══════════════╝

-
Maybe we,
Why don't we
Sit right here for half an hour
We'll speak of what a waste I am
And we missed your beat again!

___________________________________________Unique Nephilim

User Image

Xain smiled as he saw her open her eyes and look up at him. He was happy that someone actually acknowledged him. He watched her motion to him and nodded. Xain took a seat next to her and placed his hands on his lap, twiddling his thumbs a bit, but staying calm and collective, or at least what seemed to be as so. If you were really paying attention, you could very easily tell he was still quite nervous. "No no, youre fine...honestly im not quite good with people myself..or..it seems as such..heh.."Xain flipped his hair over his eyes a bit, trying to hide the very obvious tone of how awestruck he was that he was able to keep up a conversation..or a start of one some how. He noticed she was slightly quiet, and he liked that, due to it helping with being more calmed and relaxing.

He watched her rest back and relax once more, and the tension going through his spine making him sit up straight kind of flowed off a bit and he slumped a bit, relaxing. He looked over and around the room a bit before hearing her speak once more. "Oh, what a wonderful name, I like it... Uhh.. I mean.. Its a pleasure to meet you. My names Xain. Xain Takizawa..er..went a little formal there my bad..heh.." He said, pretty much mentally slapping himself in the face for probably sounding stupid. He then nodded in response to her and smiled a bit, looking up at the hanging chandelier above them. "Yeah.. its actually quite nice. I was out there for no longer than 10 minutes before I pretty much made an idiot of myself..or so it seemed..not quite sure. Figured what better way to get passed it than to explore, and so..ended up here.. You not quite one for people either?" he said as he looked over at her and examined her for a moment. She looked like a normal girl, which was strange for him because most people he meets are..strange.. She looked possibly about his age, long blueish looking hair. He liked it, it was different, and different was his middle name. The thought just made him smile even more, even if it did make him seem as a peppy happy idiot.

Cat-Face14

I swear we need to find some comfort
In this run down place
To bridge the gap of this
Conscious state that we live in
And I'm short on time

Dapper Genius

User Image

tab misfit vampire
                                  ALEKSANDR tab tab TEMPS

Aleks waaved his hand in front of his face. The guy was burping and sticking up the air with the smell of alcohol. I'm assuming it's your first time with beer or any alcoholic beverage right? He didn't even give the guy a chance to talk, not that manners were at the top of his list of thinks to worry about, not when he was trying to get drunk. He downed the rest of the beer in his free hand and threw it into the pool. He pulled his arm from around the guy just before his burp. You wanna puke again? With how much you're burping it seems like you stomach still hasn't fully settled, he said chuckling. Aleks didn't even know why he was helping him out. He would become a liability to him now. If he ended up overdosing on alcohol then Aleks would feel bad that he didn't stop the kid from dying.

Judging by your... crew I'm assuming you go to Hollyvine? So do I. I'm Aleks by the way. He managed to remember to give a impromptu introduction. If you don't wanna have a really bad hangover in the morning, I suggest drinking some water. And maybe get a bit to eat in ya to slow down the alcohol in your system. He gave a playful smile to the guy. A few of the jocks came over rowdy as ever and gave a couple beers to Aleks and the other guy before trying to throw each other into the pool. Aleks laughed at their antics and opened up his beer. Bottoms up, he said before taking a swig of the drink.

WITH ALEX & THE JOCKS tab tab WHERE POOL AREA

Dapper Genius

User Image

VELLA ROEN
                                                          tab tab tab tab tab ( tomato joe )

The girl Vella was talking to said she had to leave, not that it bothered her. She found herself where the DJ was he was someone that she knew. And of course she was vine-ing the crowd of dancing people. Every party is an opportunity to get some cool vine not only for her but of her DJ friend playing his remixes. Vella danced along to the music, if she wasn't going to talk then she was going to dance the night away. Getting a bit tired she then found herself outside on the beach. The fire pit was still going but most of the people there were gone. She sat on a log in the sand and found a discarded bag of marshmallows, chocolate, and a box of graham crackers. She made a few s'mores for herself. This is such a sad scene, making s'mores on the beach with no one to enjoy them with... She took a bite of her s'more and watched the waves crash onto the beach.

where :: the beach
                                                                            with :: no one

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander . (Alex) . Adams . . . . . . Whereabouts: Pool Area . . . . . . Company: Aleks, Jocks . . . . . . Style: [Polyvore]

This guy... was really talkative. A normal person would have issues trying to fit a word in wherever they could. A mute just happened to be so used to problems like that that this situation was a breeze to deal with, sort of. He shook his head slowly as he pulled his hand away from his mouth. No vomitting. He did not want to vomit. That was the last thing on his mind right now. It felt so terrible, and it was so embarrassing, but it wold probably be better if he did and just got it all out of himself. He burped again, then shuddered down at the feeling. He would never drink again.

That didn't stop his company from chugging away on another one that the jocks brought by before they started messing around with each other in the pool. They were close enough that the back spray from the water was like heaven, the cool droplets splattering over his face. So much better.

Oh, wait, introductions. Uhhh, wait, did he say Alex? He paused, staring at the man for a long moment, taken aback by the coincidence. He was an Alex too? Alex fished in one of his cargo shorts pockets pulling out his slender wallet and slipping the identification out His old school I.D. to Bering High School. He wouldn't get his new school I.D. until two weeks from his first day. They needed to take the photo and have it printed and mailed out for him. Alexander Adams was printed right there on the photo I.D. He just smiled to the man, but that quickly seemed to falter as he felt a pair of arms under his pits, and then the sudden weightlessness as he was hefted off his feet and suddenly chucked into the pool. There was the faintest of squacks as he hit the water surface like a completely n00b. Water resistance was low, he had forgotten to add any points to his swim skill, -10 to swimming due to inebriation. However you wanted to put it, he sank like a rock, clawing through the water to try and get back up. He was DEFINITELY awake now!

Savage Sailor

13,475 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
ELIAS SHEPPARD <> HOLLYVINE HIGH
Where: On the balcony.

User Image
Elias heard well and clear the guy's angry response but chose to ignore him. He hadn't realized that he had taken things too far and felt extremely guilty for it. He quickly covered up any apologetic expression he might have had on his face until the guy left, he might have said he was sorry if there weren't so many damn people at this party. Maybe he would eventually have a chance to apologize, in secret of course, but apologize none the less.

Elias turned and looked at Alex and felt his face get hotter as it turned an even deeper shade of red. He was embarrassed that he hadn't recognized her before and wondered if he had gotten too caught up in his problems. He thought quietly "Is it possible for me to have friends and still be able to stay?" Two guys drunkenly stumbled onto the balcony, one of which handed Elias a half emptied beer. "Uh... Thanks." Too drunk to respond properly the guys just shouted some slurred exclamations and left. Elias turned and held the bottle up against the light from inside the house, inspecting it to be sure that the was nothing gross back washed into it. When he decided that it looked clear he drank what was left and pretty much immediately felt less jittery. It wasn't enough for him to be buzzed, not that he wanted to be, but it was just enough to keep his hands from shaking. He once again turned to Alex, "Hey no worries, I do it too. And actually, I have no idea whose party this is. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be here hahah, No one actually invited me." He put out his spent cigarette, and lit up one more. He noticed a campfire on the beach and his face lit up with a smile, He had an affinity for burning things. "Do you want to go down to the beach?" He spoke with mild excitement, and completely forgot any tough guy persona he had going before.

The poet is a liar
who always
speaks the truth.

Lucia Higasaki

Disappointing Vampire

User Image
Lucia opened her eyes and sat her head up to look over to the boy who sat before her after he said he liked her name. That was a first. She could feel the butterflies of nerves in her stomach kick in a bit more. "Xain." She said silently. "I like it." A soft smile creeping from her mouth. She turned her head to stare at the chandelier above their head. She didn't realize how beautiful it was, and knew if it was lit up, it'd be even prettier. "Everybody makes a fool of themselves once in a while. I guess it's just part of life. It's the cruel part." She spoke up a bit from her normal sound. Although, what she said was true, the only thing that ran through her head was being a vampire. A vampire who wasn't a real vampire. She sighed and looked down. She was the one who had to be embarrassed. And although this boy did not know, she still could feel the blush of embarrassment creep across her face. "Not quite one for people? I guess you could say that. I mean, I just don't fit in. I wish I did though.." She shrugged. Just another little thing that was part of life. Lucia turned her head back to the smiling Xain, that for some reason seemed really happy. Which made her chuckle a bit. She brought her hand to her mouth. "Sorry, your smile is just too cute." She said, smiling at him. She didn't mean to be so forward, but she couldn't help it. She liked when a smile was contagious, and he had one for sure.

User Image

Mood: Happy
Thoughts: He's nice and relaxing.
OOC: Sorry this post's a bit short.

User Image

Pidgeybroto
User Image
                          WHERE pool areaWITH Aleks and Alex (lol)

How he ended up here? Who knows. A friend of a friend, of a friend, of a friend told him this party was taking place and it would be social suicide to miss it and, oh boy, so far he was right. This place was really crowded, Isaac probably only knew or recognized 1/4 of the total people in there and the other 3/4 he had never seen before, buy hey, parties were made to meet new people, right? Well forget about that cause Isaac was able to spot those douches from football team right off the bat, yeah, the fools dancing around the beer keg. Natural rivalries existed among the Hollyvine's varied sports teams but in a place filled with different students from other schools, football and soccer players were more than happy to be together in the same place (for once).

That's how Isaac also ended up with a drink in his hand while acting like a cave men with the others, although he wasn't nearly as drunk. The fuss was such that he didn't even notice who was the guy with the beer bong being held down by the football guys. That was until there was a loud splash coming from the pool. The jocks were laughing among them, some inside the pool, some others outside but what really caught Isaac's attention was the guy splashing like a butterfly on the surface. It was funny, at first, but certainly after a while it became worrisome. The guy inside the pool didn't seem to be able to find his feet or even reach the edge. Soon, Isaac let go of his cup, by shoving it into the hands of the guy closest to him, and quickly dived into the pool. It didn't take him long to reach and pull the drowning boy over the surface by hanging him from the back of his shirt.

"Hey man, everythin' alright?" He said with a smirk on his face. It was funny for Isaac since all he had to do was stand straight up and his head would remain out of the water so he didn't really see a reason for this guy to drown but a clear abuse of alcohol. "Stay outta the pool if you can't handle it." Yet he remained standing inside the water with a tight grip on the boy's shirt, chuckling a bit.

OOC --

Invisible Regular

╔══════════════╗

Ҳαɩɳ Țᾱҟɩʑɑωɑ

╚══════════════╝

-
Maybe we,
Why don't we

User Image

Xain could notice the slight hint of the smile creep over her face and it just made him bust into a bigger one. He normally didnt talk to people, but with talking to her, he was obviously doing something right. He looked over at her as she spoke and sighed slightly and nodded, still keeping the slight hint happiness to his face. "Yeahh, that is very true I suppose...But you see..thats the confusing part of it I suppose.. Its not just me making the fool of myself.. heh.." He said as he looked back up at the chandelier hanging from above them. 'Awwh how sweet of you, talking all kind and tellin her im a screw up too.. Good boy' Xain shook his head and let that damned voice go quiet again.

Xain looked over at her as she spoke, tilting his head slightly. "Well, i understand completely where youre coming from. I guess you could say that I really dont as well heh..cus of well.. a special reason..of sorts." He said with a bit of a nervous chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head, screaming about how stupid he was in his head.

The second he heard her say that his smile was cute, his face pretty much erupted into a deep, blushing red. He tried to hide it by flipping his hair into his face, hoping it wasnt too noticable and just kept up his smile anyway underneath his covered face. "W..well thank you heh.. Actually havnt been told that before." He said as he looked at her, and saw a quite bright smile on her face too, noticing she had quite a nice one as well. He was just, surprisingly overly happy right now and probably looked stupid. ' Look at you mr smooth guy. Youre soooooo good at this...idiot' Xain shook his head slightly, trying to rattle the voice once more. Not even he could mess up this moment for him, he actually was having a conversation..with a person..and a girl at that.

OOC: No worries its fine x3 I actually had to work all day so my bad for just now getting back to this.

Cat-Face14

In this run down place
And I'm short on time
Lucia Higasaki

Disappointing Vampire

User Image
Lucia cocked her head to the side when he spoke of him not being the only person to be made as a fool. "What do you mean?" She spoke up. She wasn't entirely sure what he meant by that, but just shrugged it off in case he didn't want to speak of it. She smiled at him as he spoke back after she spoke. She always thought that she wouldn't be able to handle talking to other people, but maybe she was wrong. Maybe it was all in her head. Now that she thought about it more, she might have just been wrong her whole life.

When she said he had a cute smile, she saw his face blush a deep red, she almost forgot he was a bit like her. If someone said something like that to her, she probably would have reacted the same way. Lucia smiled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you by that." She said softly, throwing a piece of hair out of her face. "I must honestly say that I would have reacted the same way." She said, smiling with a soft blush creeping across her face. "So, I must ask. What school do you go to, because I don't think I've ever seen you around." She asked. If they went to the same school and never knew or saw him, she almost would want to hit herself in the face.

User Image

OOC: No it's okay. I have two jobs and finals this week so I know how it is. razz

User Image

Pidgeybroto

Invisible Regular

╔══════════════╗

Ҳαɩɳ Țᾱҟɩʑɑωɑ

╚══════════════╝

-
Maybe we,
Why don't we

User Image

Xain unhid his eyes from behind his hair slightly, took in a deep breath and kept up a smile, slightly fake, but still sincere. "Well..to tell you the truth im not the only one here.. Ya see.. Im.. A Nephilim. You see, my father, he was a human. Mighty warrior of the town I lived in actually, and my mother...well..She was an Angle. Actually a right hand descendant of the Family of Christ. So shes not exactly from the whole family, just.. I guess the best way to put it is a second cousin type of deal? Heh.. ANYWAY.. A side effect of who I am.. Leads to what is known to many humans as Multiple Personality Disorder, but with a twist.. You see.. My..well He.. Is an actual person entierly living inside of me is the best way to put it. He doesnt like the outside world much..so he mostly just bullies me from the inside..heh."He said as a slight hint of red kept to his face from embarrassment from probably how strange and stupid he seemed from this.

After talking about everything that was just said, it hit him. He actually talked about his past with someone...someone actually listened.. He shook his head and just thought to himself ' Is any of this seriously for real?' He shook off the thought and slid the hair from his eyes to look at her once more and listened to her carefully, and actually interested in the way she was wording everything. " No no you didnt embarrass me. Its just.. new for me to hear is all." He said to her with a slight chuckle of enjoyment from the conversation. He was quite happy to hear her say she would have reacted the same. Now he didnt have to feel so strange

He smiled as she asked her what school he was from, knowing that there was a chance they were from the same. "I am attending Silverfields actually, been there for about 2 years. Actually a junior this year. How about you?" He asked with a tilt to the head of full on curiosity as he asked.
Cat-Face14

OOC: Oh wow o-o I just usually work weekends, and when I do im super busy xD
In this run down place
And I'm short on time

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Alexander . (Alex) . Adams . . . . . . Whereabouts: Pool Area . . . . . . Company: Aleks, Isaac, Jocks . . . . . . Style: [Polyvore]

It was frustrating enough when you were scared you you weren't going anywhere, but when he saw all these people around him out the corner of his eye, none of them close enough to grab, and none of them coming for him. why!? He grit his teeth as his struggling started to lost its vigor, his body quaking before he suddenly opened his mouth wide, his lungs forcing the carbon dioxide out and sucking whatever it could back in, sending him right into a fit. He had that terrible feeling as he struggled until something dark dropped down in front of him and suddenly he was yanked up!

The surface! His head spun and for a moment he was just struggling to figure himself out as his feet scraped against the bottom of the pool. Three, two, guhgh! Water spilled from his mouth before he went into an angry fit of coughs in between heavy heaves of breath. He was trapped in a sort of limbo until his head stopped spinning and he could clearly see the person in front of him again. What...? Lips were moving. He shook his head, then forced down his coughs so that they would stop drowning out the man's voice. 'Stay outta the pool if you can't handle it.'

He didn't put himself in the pool! He looked aghast for a moment, then looked down and he huffed and tried to figure himself out. This hurt, being held like this, and the chlorine salt water mix was starting to seep into a few places that just made them sting incessantly. "Mmh!" He pursed his lips uncomfortably, then shook his head. How did you tell someone to let you go when you couldn't say it?

He looked to the man again, then the way he was standing. So confident, so... tall. He kind of recognized him, didn't he? Alex stared at him for a moment longer before shuddering, the coughs forcing out of him again, one hand covering his mouth as the other reached for the ladder pitifully. He didn't even want to be here! He was trying to follow his psychologists suggestion, but this was terrible! People were laughing at him, not with him, and he was miserable. It was just like in Bering, and he was sick of it. He wanted to go home.

Lucia Higasaki

Disappointing Vampire

User Image
Lucia stared at Xain when he called himself a Nephilim. She had no idea what that meant. But when he explained everything, she almost felt a bit sorry. She knew she wouldn't like it if she had to share a body with someone. Especially someone who bullied you. "Ah.." She said softly. She wasn't exactly sure what to say, and she didn't want to bombard him with questions. "So... is he just in your mind? Or can he come out sometimes?" She asked him. She had never heard anything like this and was a bit intrigued.

When Xain moved his hair from his face slightly, she felt a little better. Well, for his sake at least. Because it only meant that he was becoming a little more comfortable around her. And that made her sort of happy. When he spoke up about what school and year he was in, Lucia could feel her jaw drop. "Ah ha...." She chuckled awkwardly. "I go to the same school... and i'm in the same year as you. I'm very surprised we've never seen each other." She said, staring at the boy more closely. "How weird." She said, thinking about times where she might have possibly seen him, but couldn't recall any time.

"Uhm, well if you don't mind me saying this, but since you shared something so personal about yourself, I thought i'd share something about myself too." She spoke up once again. "Well, this may sound weird, but i'm... actually, a vampire." She stuttered a bit. She stared at him closely to analyze his emotions. "Wow! i've never told anyone that before..." She said taking a big sigh of relief. "But you don't have to worry, I don't drink blood." She clarified, sticking her finger up.

User Image

OOC: Well, it's always worth waiting :3

User Image

Pidgeybroto

Invisible Regular

╔══════════════╗

Ҳαɩɳ Țᾱҟɩʑɑωɑ

╚══════════════╝

-
Maybe we,
Why don't we

User Image

Xain chuckled a little bit, he could tell she was holding back slightly and it was rather silly. Usually people would just flat out ask question after question about it when they heard he was actually "they""Ohh... He is very much so there..He just really isnt a fan of the control.. He likes to sit back and hide from reality its self usually."He said with a bit more of a chuckle before slapping himself on the head lightly " Say hi you jerk, at least let her know im not insane.." he said in a slightly childish, but stern tone. Suddenly Xain twitched quite fiercely for a moment, and then his eyes darkened, and his posture slumped over quite a bit. His hair also seemed to go down a tint or two, looking more..grey, than anything. And the very noticeable differance came through finally, of his eyes changing from a brownish orange to a very deep, dark purple. "Fine fine.. Take all the fun out of it.. Whats wrong with people thinking youre just a tad bit mad anyway? Either way.. Hello, yes hes not insane I promise, this is real, I am real, and you.. I would hope are real as well.. Just kidding, but, it was nice meeting you, now im going back to sleep. Xains voice also grew quite a bit deeper than normal. Yet with a sudden twitch he flinched back, his eyes returned to normal, and his hair, went back to the bright, warm color it was meant to be. "Welp..that was him..sorry for his rudeness..bully.." he grumbled to himself before returning his attention back to her.

After hearing that she was also from Silverfields, and not only that but in his year as well, a full look of surprise swept across his face. He then, out of nowhere just burst into a slight chuckle. "W..What.. Really? Hahaha, I cant believe we've not met..let alone seen each other then.. Its just rather.. Astounding, yet funny. Heh.." How in the world could he not have recognized her... After all this time at the school and nothing.. He felt so stupid, but shook it off and snapped back with a big smile to her, keeping up with his happiness that just kept growing more and more.

Xain listened very closely as she talked, not wanting to miss a moment of it. He was so pulled into the conversation, and loving every moment of it. It was quite new to him, but he was quite ok with it. When she announced she was a vampire, a slight look of surprise, yet curiosity, shrouded his face. ' Wow.. a vampire.. Thats actually.. Really awesome! I actually know a vampire!' He said in his head as he pretty much did a slight dance of happiness in his head, thinking how embarrassing it would be if she saw that. A slight chuckle escaped his lips once more as she announced how surprised she was in herself. " Well good! Its always good to get things out. Honestly.. I have never told anyone about my..other half.. either.. This was actually a complete first for me. He said with a big smile towards her, but not of happiness this time, of sincereness and pleasure with knowing he made a new friend. With a slight sigh, he listened to the rest of what she had to say and laughed quite a bit this time "Well, thats always a good thing! Haha.. Either way, mine would probably be full of sugar, sugar, and more sugar... im kind of addicted.. heh.." he said as he tilted back slightly again, looking at the ceiling, quite happy with himself

OOC: Yes, it very much so is x3 always anticipate the next response. Feels good to be back to RPing

Cat-Face14

In this run down place
And I'm short on time
Lucia Higasaki

Disappointing Vampire

User Image
Lucia stared in amazement as his other self came out to talk to her. Everything about Xain changed. It was a totally different person. When he spoke to her, she didn't even know what to say, until Xain came back this is. "Wow.." She said blushing, her eyes sparkling a bit. "That's so cool." She squealed a bit, then rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment. "I've just never seen anything like that. I can understand it being hard sometimes, but from an outsiders perspective, it just seems so... well, beautiful in a way." She tried to speak from the heart.

When Xain started to laugh about them never meeting each other, she couldn't help but bring her hand to her mouth and laugh too. "I just feel a little stupid not realizing that or ever seeing you around." She chuckled. She was basically astounded by the fact of it. Lucia kept her eyes on Xain when she spoke up of her being a vampire, and could see a glimmer in his eyes. 'Is he happy to know?' She thought, before he spoke up. He seemed happy that she told him. She was even happy that she got something like that off of her chest. She began to realize that there were so many things they really had in common. Just thinking about it made her blush a little. She didn't notice it before, but he was actually pretty cute. 'Ah what am I thinking?' She asked herself shaking her head a bit, and smiling when he said he was kind of addicted to sugar. She chuckled a bit. "I'm more of a salty, then sweet kind of girl." She said in response. "But.." She quickly paused, her smile dimming a bit. "I'm not even a good vampire. Nothing about me is even... like a vampire." She said in disappointment with herself. "I can walk in sunlight, I can eat regular foods and drinks, I get attracted to certain people too, when they're emotions are all haywire, and the worst part of it is that if I don't eject my extra blood, then I get really painful nose bleeds. " She spoke, then quickly covered her nose, being reminded of the pain. "The only real power I have is erasing peoples memories. Just so they don't remember that I bit them. I'm just a joke." She said lowering her head a bit.

User Image

OOC: Just recently started rping again? Well i'm actually in three 1 on 1 roleplays at the moment xD and one other roleplay no-ones talking to me in because im a loner meh.

User Image

Pidgeybroto

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas