Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jayden Blake Parker
Mister Abused Goth

User Image

User Image

He was still in the Cafeteria as he was there with his friend. He heard her talk to him as he was standing there. "That's good sounds like you had a better summer the I did" he said to her. His was the same as always it was more painful seeing as Aren was not around seeing as he has not seen him at all. It was sad as he thought to himself as he was there. Then he looked as he heard someelse talking to them. Jayden saw it was Scott as he heard him. "Hi Scott" he said to him. Then he heard his phone as he got it out to look at it as he saw the text as he sent a text back.

To: Renny
Yep.
That's good seeing as I have not seen you at all.
It's alright I know you will make it up to me.
You bet I am.
On my way over to find you seeing as Kimi is talking to Scott now.

Then he put his phone away as he put it in his pocket. Jayden then looked at the two as he looked at them. "I'll ttalk to you too later" he said. "I'm going to go find Aren seeing as I have not seen him all summer" he said. "Bye" he said to the two as he walked out if the cafeteria. Then he walked the hallway to look for Aren. Soon he came in to view as he saw him with the others as he smiled as he walked over. He then gave a hug seeing as he had not seen Aren in forever. "I missed you you could of called or wrote" he said to Aren as he let go of his hug as he was now standing there.

Gaara_numba1
Kyle Alexander Tompkins
Mister Sex Addicted Stoner

User Image

Kyle soon heard a voice as he then got jumped on as he looked who it was. He smiled as he looked at her. "I missed you too" he said to Chi. "You are looking good" he said as he saw what she had on. Chi always had good clothes seeing as she dressed real nice. "So how was your summer?" he asked as he looked at her. She was very light so her being on his back di not hurt him at all. Then he heard his phone go off as he got it to look at it.

To: Ren
Cool then i'll move out and help me look for a place seeing as I got money to move out.
It's alright seeing as I didn't want them to walk in a see that would be bad and I would not here the end of it.
Oh good how about an empty class room no one is using for class?
I'm talking to Chi right now if you want to look for me or i'll just met you in the classroom if we are skipping first hour.

Kyle sent the text as he was there. Then he put his phone away as he looked at Chi. He waited for her to talk to him seeing as he wanted to know what she was up to. He looked as he saw more people in the hallway now. Then he looked at Chi again as he was by his locker now with her. Then he thought to himself as he was thinking it would be good to have his own place so he didn't have to worry about his parents coming in his room.

Gaara_numba1

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx
User Image

tab tab Jake continued to play and sing, the muscular male smiled seeing KC's face when she turned around. Her small body didn't even give the male time to set his guitar down before her small body jumped onto his. He set down his guitar and smiled kissing the small females head. He ran his fingers through her long, soft blonde hair before kissing her nose smiling.Jake held onto the petites females small figure smiling down at her. He heard her sweet voice ask about him saying he wasn't going to be home soon.

tab tab I said that to throw you off babe. he smiled lightly leaving a tender kiss on her lips. He grabbed his backpack and pulled out a box smilin and handing it to KC. Here, i got you something. he smiled down at the female kissing her head resting his head on hers.. He glided his eyes towards her and smiled. I missed you so much he softly smiled holding the small females sides.

OUT OF CYMBALS;; fdskbhd i love jake bye
                                              LOCATION;; KC's locker
                                              THREADS;; Threads
                                              TUNES;; Tunes
                                              "Speaking"

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            User ImageUser Image

William looked down to his cellphone. Ofcourse; Aren wasn’t to happy with the second time in the locker. He wanted almost to respond back but looked up when he heard a voice at the other side. ’’Oh! Thanks!’’William says overjoyed as he was excited to get out of it. He stepped out and notice Levi. ’’Oh, thank you Levi! I needed to get out…I-‘’William says stopping as he heard Aren’s voice and was spinned around in front of him. He graphed his glasses as he placed it again on his nose. ’’Thanks Aren…I ******** it up. There were the big bullies standing over a new kid. I stood there and wanted to stand up. And like that my mind got deleted..I ******** up’’William says blinking as he managed to see others around him.

’’And I did hit him in the stomach! But that was one against two! I was defenseless’’He says as he placed his cellphone again. ’’I should get money back for those self defense lessons and just run after the kid got away. And shut my mouth about them being pussies…’’William says looking the other way. ’’It was a oh-s**t moment…’’He says rubbing the back of his head and pat carefully Levi’s shoulder. ’’Thank you Levi for the hand. If you weren’t around…then I would have a full lecture of Aren here’’William says with a teasing grin towards Aren.

LOCATION: In the hallway FEELING: Teasing mode/slightly sore WITH WHO: Aren & Levi

“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” ‘’

User Image

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
                                                                                              Feeling: excited☽ Location: School☽ Thoughts: The day is new ☽ Outfit: not into fashionCompany: students☽

The young female was debating what to do when a shadow came over her and the kitten floated out of her hands. She got to her feet to see Scott taking the kitten inside and asked if she needed a ride "Ya, Thanks Scott" she said with a cheerful smile. She was so relieved that Scott came to her rescue. Looking across the street she noticed a moving van , but didn't have time to see who it was that moved in so she ran to the car and got in and they where off to school. Angel couldn't help wondering about who was moving in she made a plan to bake them some sweets to welcome them. Soon enough though the school came into few she smiled brightly as the car came to a stop she open the car door and grabbed her messenger bag trying to hurry in before Chiyo sees her. That was one girl that it was hard to say no to and she was lucky to get a break from her dressing her up.

Now though its a new semester which meant new clothes that Chiyo to dress her up like a doll in. The female couldn't find it in her to really put up much of a fight with her she was a peaceful girl. She made sure she moved her songbook in her bag so it wouldn't fall out and that no one could see it . The female wasn't shy ,but when it came to her writing she was bashful about it even though she would often sing through the hallways. Walking up to the school she opened the door and smiling saying Hello to everyone that walked by her asking how their summers went normally she would just get the casual eh or okay ,but she would wait for their answer every time. Now to just get to her locker without Chiyo seeing her which was going to be kind of hard since her locker was one of the last ones. She was humming some soft tone she wondered why no had texted her not even realizing her phone was off.

Soon enough she game across three boys at a locker she knew all of them by name because she was just awesome like that . She wrapped her arms around each of the boys as she hugged them "Hey Guys ill catch ya later " she said with a bubbly tone. Knowing that she had to get her stuff out of her locker well more like clean it up a bit and make it her own once more . That and she didn't want Chiyo to find her and make her change so she just kind of hurried to her locker ,but half way there she bumped into someone and then glanced at them "Oh sorry Jason.... Wait Jason... That name sounds familiar. You wouldn't happen to have a older brother name Joseph would you? Wait what am I saying I know its you ive seen pictures and never forget a face" she said her eyes beaming like the stars in the night sky.

Could that have been them moving in across from Scott must have been. Then realizing she might sound like a creepier she gave a nervous laugh "Woops my bad Im Angel Wolf" she said introducing herself properly. Looking over to Ava she waved "Good Morning! Wait I already told you that silly me.." she said with a cheerful tone. She noticed some freshmen she hasn't met ,but she will make friends with them soon. There was a boy that caught her eye for a second Riley who was being surrounded by girls he must have be getting popular he was lucky.

Bashful Widow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"ᴄᴀɴᴛ ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ . . . ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴜᴍʙ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ . . ."

Kaycee sighed, burrying her face into Jake's chest. It felt like forever since she;d been able to do that. She really did miss him. She squeezed him tightly. "Jake...." She muttered. She was so happy to see him but at the same time, she was a bit pissed off. "Don't do that, you a**!" She said, but smiled happily up at him. She didn't call him an a** to be mean, it was just how comfortable she was with him. She could feel the eyes of students passing by her, staring at the couple. She shrugged off their glazes and watched as he gave her a small box.

"What's inside?" She questioned, no longer hugging him but standing close enough to him for him to keep both of his arms wrapped around her as she held the box between the two of them. It was a pretty box to say the least. She wondered what was inside but was a little afraid to open it. She didn't care what was inside, she'd already gotten the best gift she could imagine. She had her boyfriend back after long months of him touring and her dealing with legal family issues.

Kaycee found herself giggling now. She couldn't help but smile. It felt as if all of her burdens were removed and that there was no one else but her and Jake. She leaned into him, careful not to smash the box as she continued to hold it in her hands. She'd never told him that she loved him but every time she saw him, she felt like she was head over heels for him. But out of fear, she kept the words 'I Love You' to herself.

Just then she felt the vibration of her phone and hesitantly, pulled it out from her pocket, relieved to see it was a text from someone she knew.Kaycee smiled looking at Jake before texting her back.

To: Tay<3
            xxxOh hey tay! Ya, its still on. Bring what you can, that would help lots lol

Then she hit send, sliding her phone back into her pocket and looked up at her boyfriend.

LockerLocation
            JakeCompany
            HappyFeeling
            JAKE!!!Thoughts
            Im jealous, I want a relationship like this damnit! xDooc
            ThreadsOutfit

LetsGoMakeSomePancakes

xX captian crunch Xx

Prophet

User Image User Image

↱↯ ↲ tab tab Ashton tab Noe tab Mikaelson tab tab ↱↯ ↲

There are two paths you can go by tab tab xx tab // tab tab but in the long run,
there's still time to change
tab tab tab tab // tab tab the road you're on.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

Ashton continued to jam out to Mötley Crüe, banging on his desk until he felt something on his shoulder. He looked over and saw a girl standing behind him. He mentally face palmed when he realized it was Brie Bella. He had dated Nicole, her twin sister, some time back. He face palmed again because he was staring at her and she was probably creeped out. Creeper Ash on the prowl. “Oh, um, yeah. Totally having fun.” He mumbled, cutting down the music and scratched the back of his neck. “You’re not in my class.” he said, before her responding, asking for help to find her first class. He stood from his chair, slightly taller than the girl and looked down at her. He took the schedule from her hands, glancing down her shirt in the process. “Government.” He mumbled, guiding her over to the door, his hand resting on the curve of her back right above her butt. He bit his lip slightly. He always thought Brie was cute; he was debating on asking Nikki for a threesome with her, but he decided it probably wasn’t the best idea. He stepped out the room after Brie and leaned in close to her. “Just leave the Performing Arts Hall and go up near the front then make a right two halls before the front office, and it should be the second room on the right. If not, I’ll be your slave for a day.” He said as a smirk on his face as he looked at her. Maybe your sex slave, he thought to himself, making him smirk a little wider. “So yeah. Get to class before you’re late.” He slightly chuckled. He was starting feel awkward, even more so when he pulled her into a quick side hug before she left.

s**t.

ωhεrε:Classroom
      ωiтh: No one / Brie
      σσc: ~

User Image tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image User Image

Bashful Widow

"Dance As If No One Is Watching..."

Joseph went ahead to adjust his had as he waited for a response from the girl that was sitting in front of his locker. What exactly was she doing here anyway? More importantly, was she single? He chuckled a little at the thought but suddenly stumbled forward a bit, being bumped into. It didn't taking him more than a millisecond to regain his balance and spin around on one foot to see who it was that bumped into him.

He looked at the girl as she apologized him. He tilted his head curiously. Jason? He raised his eyebrow with a small, crooked smile on his face. How she knew his name was a mystery in itself. Then she asked about his brother. He'd been gone for some years but didn't recognize this girl as anyone he knew from his previous years here. Maybe she was someone he knew but just didn't recognize.

When she introduced herself, her name rang a few bells but it too him a minute to learn who it was. "Oh god, Joey is gonna get a kick out of this." He said, shoving his hands in his pockets after fixing his had a second time. "You're my brothers little girlfriend aren't ya?" He asked then chuckled again. "I mean, Pen Pal." Jason seemed to have the biggest grin on his face as he rubbed is neatly trimmed facial hair. "He didn't tell me too much about ya. I didn't know he talked about me, let alone showed you what I looked like. That sneaky b*****d..." He muttered the last part but it wasn't as if he was mad about. "Wait until he finds out. He's going to flip s**t about. Guarantee he'll smile about it for about 2 weeks at least."

HallsLocation
            Ava and AngelCompany
            ExcitedFeeling
            Oh hello! Thoughts
            - - - -ooc
            DanceOutfit

Foxy ninja 14

Prophet

User Image User Image

↱↯ ↲ tab tab Carter tab Rae tab Perez tab tab ↱↯ ↲

Risin' up, tab tab xx tab // tab tab I'm a fighter
Young and loud
tab tab // tab tab with desire.

tab tab tab

Carter smiled as Bailey slide in to his car. He kissed her back gently before she pulled away to buckle in. “Good morning baby.” He said as he waved back to Brook, who climbed into her car. He pulled out of the driveway slowly, put the car into drive and took off down the street. “My shirt?” He questioned, picking at the shirt that framed the girls body. “It looks way cuter on you than me anyway.” He chuckled, smiling over to the girl. He made a quick left at a light, headed away from the school. He could feel it in his bones Bailey was going to say something about him going the wrong way. He looked out the corner of his eye at the girl, a small smile appearing on his lips. “You look so beautiful.” He mumbled, placing a hand on her thigh, hoping she wouldn't ask where they were going.

ωhεrε: Bailey's / In route
      ωiтh: Bailey
      σσc: Kinda short. oops~

tab tab tab

User Image tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User ImageUser Image

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            User ImageUser Image

Two light blue eyes looked up towards the highschool. It was the location she had to be today; she been here in the vacation with her mother. They transferred here because of her father job. Again protecting a rich person and the girl had to transfer to a different school. Ofcourse; she been instructed to be low about her skills. The girl walked up towards the stairs and made her way silently through the hallway. Until she managed to get in the way of a two big boys. ’’Oh hello little lady’’One says as the girl knocked her head as she trailed her eyes up to their faces. They were a head bigger then herself. A soft smirk appeared on her lips. ’’Aren’t you cute..S-’’One says almost graphing her shoulder but she reacted by quickly graphing his hand. A silence appeared between those three people. ’’Nadia…My name is Nadia Ronan. No little lady..’’Nadia says as she looked up to the one that she was holding his hand. ’’Let me g-‘’He says with a panic but Nadia reacted by pulling a finger back. The guy let out a afraid yelp.

’’Feel that? Where I am pushing right now with my thumb? That little bone is quite fractile…If I twist hard enough your finger will fall off. No more donuts for you..maybe with your other finger but if I bite on it…’’Nadia says with a big smirk on the end as she looked up to the two boys. Which was obvious a lie but it made them scream. She let go of one boy hand and let them both run off in the hallway. ’’American Morons…’’Nadia whispers with an accent and pulled her bag again over her shoulder. She made her way through the hallway.

Nadia Maya Ronan; not your typical girly girl. She is a champion in martial arts in Russia and an expert in Parkour. Even been in few films doing stunt doubles. She might sound cold; but that is all a act since she move around with her family all the time over the world. Her intelligence, her agility and her skills make her the perfect future agent. It was all thanks to her father dream to have a family of agents. An Nadia loved the things she practice in with her father. It kept her close to him and gave her a chance to be different than most of the girls. To surprise people that the girl is actually a strong a**-kicking woman. Still, it didn't really gave her the chance to be a teenager.

She looked up towards the dance practice class. It sounded great just to relax her muscles; she made her way towards the class and peek inside. A little nervous twist appeared in her stomach and stepped inside it. There was nobody there. It gave her then enough time to look around the room. Nadia looked around with looking above the mirrors. Nadia bit her underlip as she graphed out of her bag her ballet shoes. She pulled it on; even if the chance was big that they won't do ballet. Those shoes were even good enough for hiphop;....or karate.... Nadia looked around. And without music she started to practice a routine.

LOCATION: Dance Practice FEELING: Calm WITH WHO: Alone/Dancing with myself

“If I wasn't an actor, I'd be a secret agent.” ‘’

User Image
          User Image

tab tab Beau Peter Brooks, a muscular male of only twenty-three years old, tossed and turned in his large bed. He continued to toss and turn for about three more hours. His alarm started to blow up in his ear, startling the young male and causing him to fall off his bed. Beau didn't live alone, he lived with his younger twin brothers who attend the school Beau teaches photography and video editing at.

tab tab The slim male groaned softly standing up and stretching his long, muscular limbs. He stretched his back letting out a loud yawn and walking over to his closet. He looked at a few clothing items and threw them back. He continued this till he found a outfit he could deal with, walking over to his mirror and grabbing his hat putting it onto his head backwards and winking at himself in the mirror.

tab tab Beau walked out of his bedroom door and walked into the twins bedroom blowing the blowhorn Screaming GET UP!!!!! and smiling as big as he could running out of the twins bedroom door. He jogged down the stairs and poured himself a nice bowl of cereal. A few moments later as Beau was eating he smirked seeing the twins walking into the kitchen. Mornin' boys. he smirked fixing his hat.

tab tab Beau has had custody of Jai and Luke for quite a while. Back in Australia things were getting rough with the boys parents.Their parents didn't like the videos they made with their mates James and Daniel. So Beau,Jai,Luke and the two others moved to America where Beau has custody of the Twin boys and also James. Daniel lives with them but he pays rent. Beau finished his bowl of cereal and looked at the twins.

tab tab Ready for school boys? he smiled at the twins. Luke softly groaned and simply stuck his middle finger up, while Jai seemed to be in his own world. Beau walked over to the fridge and grabbed a protein shake and grabbed his bag. I'll see you boys at school.I have to go in early and set up for class. he said in a normal tone and headed out the front door.

tab tab Once Beau was in the car, he started it and adjusted his hat in the mirror. He pulled out of the driveway and started on his commute to school. On his way, he saw numerous fans and smiled waving to them. He stopped at every red light and started driving once again when it turned green. Beau soon arrived at the school and got out of his car locking it. He walked into the school with his shake in his hand and his bag at his side waving to numerous students. He unlocked his classroom and walked in the door smiling. Turning on the lights, Beau walked over to his desk and set his things down, staring to write "Mr.Brooks, Study Hall, Phones Accepted" on the board.

OUT OF COMPLAINTS;; d:
                                                      LOCATION~COMPANY;; Classroom~Alone
                                                      THREADS;; Threads
                                                      TUNES;; Tunes
                                                      "Speaking"

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User ImageUser Image

Cʜɪʏᴏ Hᴏsʜɪ

indentChiyo looked at Kyle when he giggled and told her she looked good"Oh thank you I always look good!"she said as she hung on to him. Ten he asked about her summer as he started walking toward his locker.She smiled"Oh my summer was wonderful lots of shopping and travelling and more shopping in those places!"she said happily. She looked at him texting"Oh my gosh are you texting Aren! Say! Why doesn't he like me I am so likable!"she said complaining a bit with a cute yet whining pouty face. She could be quite stubborn when it came to people not liking her so she tried her best to get them to like her! She then gasped as she read what he texted him"Oh my gosh I so have to come with you guys that way I can show him how much of a delight I am!"she told Kyle giving him big puppy eyes"Please say you'll let me come?"she asked pleading. She needed that boy to like her they had to be friends! Ever since Chiyo was young she had everyone in her classes love her! Because duh! She was a delight!

She then gasped as she looked back hearing the voice of her dress doll. She would certainly go to her in no time but first mission was Kyle and Aren and joining them, Kyle couldn't tell her no right? What if he did that would have her question their beat friendship! He couldn't tell her no at a daring and important urgent mission as Aren becoming her friend!! Kyle needed to cooperate!! She kept her puppy dog look till he answered her question with an answer she wanted to hear! She needed this moment it was a once and a life time chance to have him with her best friend I mean all the cred he could give Aren about being her friend would improve it too! Speaking of being a great friend she dug in her bag and took out a sweater "I also got this for you! I have one that says he is my bestie we should wear them when we hang!"she said happily.

▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Location:Kyle LockerxxxMood:Happy/Desperate!xxxWith:KylexxxOutfit:Chiyo Style

The Book Keepers
Quote:

User Image
Cole James Kingston
Mister Sweetheart

User Image

Cole was out side over by the tree seeing as he was now talking to this girl. He then heard what she said to him as he looked at her. "I see" he said as he was there with her. Then he heard her ask what he was doing. "Nothing same I guess seeing as I just got here" he said. He was saying he just got to school so he was bored right now as he thought to himself. Then he thought about who else was here seeing as they are a lot of people here.

Then he heard her talk again as she said her name. He smiled at her as he looked at her. "Nice to meet you" he said to Adrienne. Then he heard the question to what his name was. "I'm Cole" he said looking at her. There was no telling what he was going to do as he thought to himself. Now he just waited to see what she wold say or do next.

CluelessHornyHoes
Levi John Harper
Mister Soccer Player

User Image

User Image

Levi was there as he was standing in the hall by one of the lockers. Seeing as he let William out of his locker. Then he heard him talk to him as he looked at William. "You are welcome" he said to William as he was there with him. Then he heard another voice as he looked as he saw Aren as he looked at him as he smiled. "It was nothing I just opened his locker to get him out" he said to Aren.

Then he heard William talk to Aren as he just stood there watching them. "You would of done the same thing if I was the one in the locker seeing as bullies would be after me seeing as i'm a freshmen" he said to them as he was there. Then he looked to Aren as he then talked to him. "Don't be so hard on him seeing as he tried to stand up to those bullies" he said to Aren.

Then he thought to himself as he waited for the two to say something. Then out of no where he was hug by someone as he heard the voice. It was Angel as he saw her. "Alright bye" he said to seeing her later,. talking to her. She looked like she was going somewhere so he let her go. So he just looked back at his two friends as he waited to see what they would sat or do next.

AngelofLuna

Gaara_numba1
Had to post seeing as he was talking to Aren and William. Still up for Ty coming in and taking Levi away to talk to him about his sickness as in teasing him about it.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
                                                                                              Feeling: Embarrassed ☽ Location: School☽ Thoughts: OMG☽ Outfit: not into fashionCompany: Kimiko and Scott☽

Hearing him call her Joseph girl friend made her blush a little and laugh when he said pen pal. Nodding her "Yea im his pen pal from a few years back" she told him with a smile. He looked shocked that his brother would tell him about Jason "Ya he wanted me to hook you up with one of my friends" she said with a playful tone. Her eyes then met the glance of Chiyo and she started to get nervous "Don't Tell him you have seen me im going to make you guys some sweets for a house warming gift" she said rushing her words. Angels eyes kept looking at Chiyo "Well I better be going... " she said nervously almost tripping over her own two feet as her pace gained in speed. Picking up speed she started running through the hall dodging people left and right.

Looking for a place to hide she came to two doors that held where they ate their lunch closing her eyes she pushed as hard as she could and ran through them. She hated wearing girly clothes ,but she couldn't tell Chiyo that she didn't want to be mean. Deep down in her soul she actually liked being dolled up however that wasn't a way to get a guy to fall in love with you. She believed that if a guy cant look pass your looks and love you for who you are they are better off just friends. Suddenly her body came to a stop when she opened her eyes she was a top of someone and their was something soft pushing against her lips. Her heart started racing when she realized someones lips where under hers. Jumping up to her feet just to fall to her knees she eyes raced to who the guy she fell on top. Her hand went to her lips "Scott...Im sorry!" she said her hands on her lap tears running down her face.

One things you should know about Angel she was a sensitive female who would cry at little thing and she was embarrassed beyond compare right now. That's what happens when you don't pay attention to where your going. Scott and Angel go back to when she was still in the hospital she met Scott their when they where young . He was a troublemaker back then as well that's really how they met. Scott was running away from the nurses and her door was the first door he opened and hide behind . Angel was hooked up to some machines and just glared at him and he gave her a sly grin that put a smile on her face. They had been pretty close since she would find out where Scott was being held at and would always find him and visit him.

She got up and ran out of the door and found a broom closet and locked herself in it and just cried there. Why did she have to be such a klutz with bad luck. Give her a half an hour and she will be all smiles and giggles ,but right now she was a mess. Which it might have been a good thing that Chiyo bought her a new outfit cause her sweater was getting soaked with tears. She took deep breathes to try to claims herself down . She had to met with the counselor today about college options and what she wanted to do with her life. Her mom and sisters couldn't protect her for the rest of her life she had to get a job and move out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff