Welcome to Gaia! ::

slagarthecruel151
He points in different directions as he names off stores. "There's a clothing store there, it usually has formal things though. There's a cd and music store over there. There's....actually I don't know what's over there."
would you want to come with me...i dont noe ne one down here and i would like to meet some new ppl? you dont have to if you dont want to but yea....
Scorpiogurl
Alex laughed. "Then I guess my record is out the window!" She replied.

"Bye bye record, we'll miss you" he says, waving to the left as if the record was there. He was enjoying hanging out with Alex, this was the first time he really got to talk to her at all other than a "hello" every now and then, plus he was begining to notice how cute she was, which had never dawned on him before. He smiled at her warmly.
((oka he is gone)) **goes to the closest punk store and goes in and trys on some clothes** ((bbl getting gaia clothing))

Inquisitive Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Quote:
"Bye bye record, we'll miss you" he says, waving to the left as if the record was there. He was enjoying hanging out with Alex, this was the first time he really got to talk to her at all other than a "hello" every now and then, plus he was begining to notice how cute she was, which had never dawned on him before. He smiled at her warmly.

Alex smiled back before reaching in her backpack. "Want some gum?" She asked him, still rumaging through the stuff. She enjoyed hanging out him. He was actually pretty funny and (in her opinion) very good looking.
Scorpiogurl
Alex smiled back before reaching in her backpack. "Want some gum?" She asked him, still rumaging through the stuff. She enjoyed hanging out him. He was actually pretty funny and (in her opinion) very good looking.

He stops as she takes time to rumage through her stuff "Sure, i'll take some gum." He said, though to be honest at this point he would refuse nothing from her.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Quote:
He stops as she takes time to rumage through her stuff "Sure, i'll take some gum." He said, though to be honest at this point he would refuse nothing from her.

Alex handed him a stick of gum and took some for herself. Then she put her gum back and smiled up at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She laughed.
Scorpiogurl
Alex handed him a stick of gum and took some for herself. Then she put her gum back and smiled up at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She laughed.

These words coming from Alex snapped Takeru back to reality. "OH! Uh.....um......just thinking....about....um......what to do when we get back to mine, but i guess that isn't important right now." he smiles and laughs weakly, praying she doesnt see through his obvious bluff.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Quote:
These words coming from Alex snapped Takeru back to reality. "OH! Uh.....um......just thinking....about....um......what to do when we get back to mine, but i guess that isn't important right now." he smiles and laughs weakly, praying she doesnt see through his obvious bluff.

Alex looked at him oddly and rolled her eyes. "Sure...right...I totally believe you," She said sarcastically. "Right up there with vampires and magic."
Scorpiogurl
Alex looked at him oddly and rolled her eyes. "Sure...right...I totally believe you," She said sarcastically. "Right up there with vampires and magic."

"Ok, it's good to know you belive me." Takeru says with a smile on his face as he reconises and totally dismisses the sarcasm. When in doubt- CHARM! He looks up to notice which street they are on. "We're almost there, my house is just 2 blocks on."
she gets up and walks to the nearest pet store and goes to look at the "exotic" animals she wanted to by a cat and a fox a snow fox she sees what she wants but they only have the cat so she buys the cat and some food and toys for it she thought it might take her time off of the horses right then her cell phone rings she sets her stuff down the cat was in a carrier she anwsers it, its her dad "hey dad" "Hey hunny um im coming home right now your mom is just about done cooking dinner so you should be heading home id take the back roads the hwy is jam packed i might no be able to make it to dinner untill seven or so, so love u bye" " thanks for the info dad i luv u to bye" she hangs up and goe out to the car puts the cat in the back seat along with all the stuff and starts to go home

Inquisitive Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Quote:
"Ok, it's good to know you belive me." Takeru says with a smile on his face as he reconises and totally dismisses the sarcasm. When in doubt- CHARM! He looks up to notice which street they are on. "We're almost there, my house is just 2 blocks on."

Alex smiled. "Perfect," She said. I alays wondered where you lived." She blushed. "I mean...erm..." She stopped talking, knowing talking would make things ten times as worse.

((I gotta go...pm me if you want to continue or just talk))
Name: Jon
Year: junior
Appearance: brown hair that goes down to my shoulders white button up shirt black slack and brown eyes
is it too late to join?
Scorpiogurl
Alex smiled. "Perfect," She said. I alays wondered where you lived." She blushed. "I mean...erm..." She stopped talking, knowing talking would make things ten times as worse.

((I gotta go...pm me if you want to continue or just talk))

"Huh? Whyw ould it matter where i live?" He asked, confuzed.

((Aww, i was enjoying this rp sad I'll pm you soon then, see ya.))
Ukima
Name: Jon
Year: junior
Appearance: brown hair that goes down to my shoulders white button up shirt black slack and brown eyes
is it too late to join?

((i dont think its too late to join))
Name: Psyche
Year: sophomore
Appearance: Long dark brown hair with a bit of a wave to it, green luminous twinkling eyes, luscious lips, and perfectly porpotioned nose. She had a toned body with fairly large T&A.
Short Bio: (I hope this means personality and clothes...) Psyche is a major bookworm; she loves to just sit in a library, pulling books off shelves and reading them cover to cover. From reading so much, she has a wide vocabulary, and loves to write in her journal. But she keeps to herself mostly, and only speaks when spoken to. But when someone seems nice, trustworthy and talkative, she opens up and is friendly and talkative as well. She always wears long sleeved shirts and fairly tight bellbottoms, followed with her favorite pair of beaten up Converse shoes. She never wears makeup, since most of it made of animal droppings and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff