Welcome to Gaia! ::

He looked down at her, the straw of his drink still in his mouth. Sighing and closing his eyes, he held out his hand to her.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Perseus_Rose
Scorpiogurl
Alex pretended not to see him blush and smiled again. "How far away is your house?"

"About 10 minutes walk from here. Lets get going now before classes start." He said, starting to walk out the school gates.

Alex walked quickly to catch up and smiled. "Will this go on my record?" She teased.
slagarthecruel151
He looked down at her, the straw of his drink still in his mouth. Sighing and closing his eyes, he held out his hand to her.
**smiles and looks up at him** im so so sorry...um im clumsy...**takes his hand and dusts herself off** i didnt hurt you did i?? **is embarassed and puts her head down**
He shook his head. "Nope, you weren't dressed in a suit of spikes so I think I'm fine."
Scorpiogurl
Alex walked quickly to catch up and smiled. "Will this go on my record?" She teased.

He smiled at her. "Girl, if you keep hanging out with me then you might as well kiss your record goodbye." He teased. "Beware of me, under the cute face is a very bad influence!" He said jokingly, smiling afterwards.
slagarthecruel151
He shook his head. "Nope, you weren't dressed in a suit of spikes so I think I'm fine."
**smiles and laughs a bit** im Kimmi...im new here...and you are...**looks at him smiling**
(( demmit.. I gotta go sad ))
"Dameon Moore. And if anyone asks, no I was not the one that tampered with the water in the drinking fountains in school."

Inquisitive Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Quote:
He smiled at her. "Girl, if you keep hanging out with me then you might as well kiss your record goodbye." He teased. "Beware of me, under the cute face is a very bad influence!" He said jokingly, smiling afterwards.

Alex laughed. "Then I guess my record is out the window!" She replied.
*bangs her head on the tree she's sitting in*
she parks her car and puts her keys in her pocket and walked into the food court and went to a coffee store and ordered a mocha and sat down at one of the small tables and took a sip of her drink and then sighed
slagarthecruel151
"Dameon Moore. And if anyone asks, no I was not the one that tampered with the water in the drinking fountains in school."

"im new there so i wouldnt noe...um are there ne good shops around here...in the mall that i could go to" (( i noe the stores around gaia so dont worrie im not that new))**smiles**
mEnTaLpErSoN
(( demmit.. I gotta go sad ))
((bye bye))
He points in different directions as he names off stores. "There's a clothing store there, it usually has formal things though. There's a cd and music store over there. There's....actually I don't know what's over there."
(Agh, now I gotta go too. Oh well, be back tomorrow.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff