Welcome to Gaia! ::

*she smiled* thank you *laughs at herself a bit and walks into the room and sits on the bed* ((alright see you))
Jord130
Hina88
Jord130
Hina88
Jord130
Quote:
*she shrugged and sat on her bed, beginning to go through her hand written music*It' sHome for now...

"I know what you mean.." He finished tuning it and started playing some notes.
*sh eretrieved her Fender Strat from her closet and started going through her music*

((Same as mine!lol))
"Nice strat!" He said after cutting his thumb on the pic. "I hate this pic. I've got cut 5 times already! I dont know why its sharp." He pulled out another pic from his pocket and used it instead.
Thanks...*she took the sharp pick and filed the sides with a nail file*Should be better now...
((G2g Au Revior!))

((Bye Ciao))

*she sat on her speaker, tuning her guitar*

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
(walks about the school yard, finds herself a tree, sits on a low branch, hiding herself in the leaves) ......
name: amanda misheal
sex:female
appearence:pretty girl with long brown hair and brown eyes

personality:nice sweet kind to peopel loves to be around them and her friends and animals and is caring and is esaly tiked and confused but is realy sweet and inocent
dorm : 5

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
(boredly looks about the campus from her spot in the tree, seeing nobody of any major importance)
walks and sits under a tree and looks at her book and studys for her exame

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
(heads back to her dorm, passing the studying girl, wants to relax with her computer as she's sick of school)
*keisuke steps outside to smoke a cigarette. he walks out to his rx7 and lights up his cigarette as he leans on his car.*

school seems...kinda deserted...
*Saya walks to the library to return her book that she finished while she records the halls with her camcorder*

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
(pads through the halls with nothing to do)
*after returning her book she walks around the school some more with her camcorder to see if she finds anything interesting*
*keisuke sees saya walking around with her camcorder and yells out to her*

hey! saya! over here!
Huh? *saya turned around and saw keisuke* HEY! *she said waving behind her camera and started taping him* this be my roomate keisuke! *she shuts her camera* whats up?
not much actualy.
*keisuke points to the camcorder*
can i see that real quick?
sure *she says happily and hands him her camcorder*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items