Welcome to Gaia! ::

nikoru31
Shoa666
nikoru31
Shoa666
*Shoa laughed as he slid down the ice, he went to his stomache and began to move into funny looking poses until he went head first into a vending maching. The machine somehow broke and popcans began falling out the bottom, hitting him on the head. He just sat there looking goofy*
"ow... ow...ow...ow...ow..."
She laughed as she went down to pick up a soda can. "Thank..." She picked one up. ".....you."
*The machine must have been filled recently as the cans kept falling out*
"Ow... You're...ow...Welcome....ow...ow.."
"Well here..." She put her knees down, outstretching her hand.

*Shoa took her hand and stood up. He felt the large lump on his head and in a second or two it was gone*
"Gotta love being able to heal fast..."

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
Shoa666
nikoru31
Shoa666
nikoru31
Shoa666
*Shoa laughed as he slid down the ice, he went to his stomache and began to move into funny looking poses until he went head first into a vending maching. The machine somehow broke and popcans began falling out the bottom, hitting him on the head. He just sat there looking goofy*
She laughed as she went down to pick up a soda can. "Thank..." She picked one up. ".....you."

*Shoa took her hand and stood up. He felt the large lump on his head and in a second or two it was gone*
"Unlike me. Once my wings are ripped, it takes them a month before I can fly again," she said.
nikoru31
Shoa666
nikoru31
Shoa666
nikoru31
Shoa666

"Unlike me. Once my wings are ripped, it takes them a month before I can fly again," she said.

*Shoa smiles*
"Thats rough..."

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
Shoa666
nikoru31
Shoa666
nikoru31
Shoa666
nikoru31
Shoa666

*Shoa smiles*
"Thats rough..."

"Yeah........" She stood up.

Wealthy Raider

* Picks up his guitar and begins to play " Like a stone" By audioslave*
*shadow was lying down down on the 10 metre high jump board of the school's indoor swimm9ing pool*
*he lay down with his eyes closed, as far as he knew he was now skipping maths*
*looks around 4 someone to talk to* well,no1 there.*sighs* i only get about 1 friend every school i go 2..... sad stare

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
hotstuff_297
*looks around 4 someone to talk to* well,no1 there.*sighs* i only get about 1 friend every school i go 2..... sad stare
She saw him and decided to walk past him to see if he would notice her.

Wealthy Raider

* looks in the mirror* " What a shell of a life you lead." he says to his reflection
name:Blade
grade:11
race:Human
wepons(optional): NA-Fists
appearance: AVI
powers: Ability to break into your locker...Mwhahahaha.
classes you will be taking: Study Hall, Lunch, Pys. Ed, Art, Choir...anything that doesn't involve TOO much work.
*Blade walks down the halls whistling the school theme, he puts 50 cents into the vending machine and notices that it took his money @_@*

*Blade begins to bang on the vending machine crying *
Name: Krystal
Grade: 11th
Race: Human
Weapons: none
Appearance: My Avitar
Powers: Ability to control/manipulate mother nature.
Classes: Pre-calc, Advanced Gov't, Gym, Science, Art, Photography, Literature, Psychology, Spanish 3rd year...anything to be kept busy and away from people.

Wealthy Raider

( Dead is this thread, or is it all just in my head?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff