Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
She went to her next class, which was literature.
Kits hand sraced the dager as she turned to go up the stares. A strage chill filled the school, Yet it was inviting to her.
Yawns and goes to her locker spinning the combo lesiurely as she placed her backpack into the small locker, her tail swishing as she got annoyed at how it barely fit.
Goes to locker
'Yu-chan, the lights went out.' Mitsune nudged Yura in the shoulder. Yura was reading a book instead of taking notes. 'I know...These people all run around an scream like friggin' idiots...'

Mitsune sighed 'Yu-chan, put down your book, let's go see what's wrong.'
'Alright.' Yura got up with Mitsune, and the both tried to see in the darkness. When Mitsune got into the hallway, she almost yelped. 'Yu-chan! I saw some blue fire!...What could it be?'
Anne walked strode down the hall and looked down at the map she had been handed. "Damn it Im late to class already" she growled angrily "where is the gym?" she mumbled to herself...

Wealthy Raider

Name: Vallios
grade:10th
Race: half-demon
Appearance: 6'3, 175lbs, same hair as avatar, black long coat, black sleeveless shirt, black jeans, black shoes. wears same gloves as avatar.
powers: Fire magic.
weapons: Claymore and two daggers
Classes: English, latin, math, science, weapons training, basic S.W.A.T hand to hand combat ( Vallios has connections. the last class is off campus)
Zoi finally got her bookbag in and managed to pull out her art history book and headed down the hall to the stairs at the end of that hall.
Antigony
Anne walked strode down the hall and looked down at the map she had been handed. "Damn it Im late to class already" she growled angrily "where is the gym?" she mumbled to herself...
it down the hall
Kit reached the next floor. She saw someone dart into the other hall. She ran around the hal to where the shadow had passed. She darted a small blue flame down it, but could see no one. She new something was there, and she was gunna find it.
she kept running her laps... sweatdrop
plague_bringer
Name: Vallios
grade:10th
Race: half-demon
Appearance: 6'3, 175lbs, same hair as avatar, black long coat, black sleeveless shirt, black jeans, black shoes. wears same gloves as avatar.
powers: Fire magic.
weapons: Claymore and two daggers
guess you got my message!!

Wealthy Raider

* Vallios throughs open the door and saunters in. his topaz eyes shine strangely, but he keeps his head down and his coat collar turned up, he walks into the cafeteria and sits down* ( I forgot to put my classes * hits self in head* I'll edit my post)

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
She walked to history.
Hugable_Bear
YES,...this is another high school rp at baronga high..just enter your

name:
race:
wepons(optional):
appearance: