Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Raider

Vallios looked at the girl from before, and he actually spoke to her, and his voice wasn't cold "Why do you care about me? You don't even know me" he asks
Evie froze in her tracks, turning around carefully on the slippery grass to look at him. " Just because I don't know you, doesn't mean I shouldn't care..Your a person, just like I am..isn't that reason enough?" She murmured, her pale golden hair wet, and sticking to her face.

Wealthy Raider

Vallios looked back up at the sky " It seems like whenever I associate with people, I get hurt in the end. So the idea of helping someone I don't even know is beyond my comprehension" he says
Evie smiled, wrapping her arms around herself, feeling her clothing absrob the rain. " Sometimes you need to swallow your fear and do what's right.." She replied, reaching up to fiddle with her pendant. " Getting hurt in life is to be expected...Life is full of pain..No matter what, it'll always be there. But it make's you stronger, and that's something to be proud of." Suddenly, she laughed at her own comment, gazing off into the distance. "I sound like some pompus philosopher."

Wealthy Raider

( I g2g)

" What about when everyone important in your life has been killed? what do you do then? When the one thing that made life worth living is taken from you" he says Vallios then walks away and down the road towards his apartment
(( Okay, we can continue later if you'd like..See ya. ))
Jeni walked up to the hallway. She has been here about a week, but still, no friends. I mean, she wasn't lonely, but she wasn't happy and all. Just a bit bored. She walked up to her locker, and got her textbooks for her next class. Her red hair wasn't tied. She wore a blue sweater and a pair of blue jeans today. She wasn't in the mood of thinking. She shook her head and went into class.

Wealthy Raider

Vallios gets up, takes a shower and gets dressed. he is wearing a black fishnet top, and black cargo pants. he walks to the school

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff