Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think this mistletoe kissing thing is good?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 31, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 66 67 68

hello everyone she walked into the school
Chris walked down the hall slightly happier than usual.
=[Breathe]=
she bumped into him oh im sorry she smiled clumsy me she bent down to pick her papers up
ichigorules
=[Breathe]=
she bumped into him oh im sorry she smiled clumsy me she bent down to pick her papers up
don't worry bout it. *he helps her pick up her things* know what, i'm kinda new here, seeing as how you're the only one i've seen today, mind if i chill with you?
=[Breathe]=
ichigorules
=[Breathe]=
don't worry bout it. *he helps her pick up her things* know what, i'm kinda new here, seeing as how you're the only one i've seen today, mind if i chill with you?
sure thats fine
Amie was sitting down in the middle of the football field and had felt like going for a drive. She had grabbed her keys out of her pockets and got in the her black Jeep Charokee. She wanted to go somewhere quiet and peaceful. Maybe the country? Amie had thought in the depths her own mind. It was night time so her lights where acting as if they were the only thing around. You could see the stars clearly outside of your window. Finally a place where I can just sit and relax She had said in her mind. Then Amie layed back in her seat and unraveled the sunroof. The cold air was coming through so Amie grabbed the blanket in the back of her car she bundled up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff