Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think this mistletoe kissing thing is good?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 31, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 > >>

Beccy walked towards the school gates. She looked up and saw a rain cloud up ahead. She walked into the school grounds just missing the shower of rain that started. She walked over to her locker and opened it, stuffing in her bag and taking two books out, history, and art.

((You can be a teacher or student or whatever!!))
(((I look like my avartar but without the flower band and with dark purple hair.)))
post coming, what do we need?
Quote:

Meaning?
Addie Baker ran through the rain to the front door of the school. She wasn't as wet as she could be, but she wasn't dry. She walked to her locker and opened it to get out her books and notebooks for class.
Quote:
Quote:

Meaning?

Do we need character info?
Beccy Looked outside at the rain and smiled. Though she didnt really know why she was smiling. She shut her locker door and leaned against it, waiting for someone she knew to turn up.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Meaning?

Do we need character info?

Thats totallly up to you! smile
Addie put her things into her backpack and shut her locker. She leaned against her locker.
Norelle sat on the steps of the school, regardless of the pouring rain that everyone was running from. Her long black hair that was usually lively, flowing all the way to her waist, was now wet and sticking to her. Her bright red eyes were closed, and her pale skin was now even paler due to the cold of the rain. Norelle got up, her baggy snowboarding pants hanging loosely at her sides. She adjusted her now rather tight t-shirt, a blue t with the number 13. She walked inside the school and blew her wet, long bangs out of her face.
Beccy sighed from all the boredom. She looked up then down then left and right. She looked towards the doors and saw two girls. She became oblivious to everything and started to daydream. She closed her eyes and started to breath deeply, in rythmn to the slow beat of noise around her.
Name: Catz-i
Race: ½ demon ½ human
Appearance /Personality: tipical nice but is also tough. looks similar to my avi
Norelle walked down the halls, her skater shoes full of water. She left a trail behind her, and grinned as people slipped on it. Reaching her locker, she dialed the combonation and opened it. Instead of the normal blue ones they had, she had spray painted hers black, which had gotten her a month's detention. It was full of band names, from Evanesence to Greenday and Linkin Park. There were pictures of her old friends, the ones she had been forced to leave when she moved. She didn't bother making friends here, she thought she would leave them too.
*Catz-i walks around looking for people but is unable to find anyone so he keep wondering around*
Addie left her locker for the cafeteria to get something from the vending machine. When she got there she got a cinnamon roll for her breakfast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff