Welcome to Gaia! ::

dont_shit_with_me
Angel4rumAbove
dont_shit_with_me
Name: rista
classes: english, spanish, math&sci,lang arts&s.s, drama (advanced)
personality: totally confident, big huge drama queen, likes cute has to be funny guys...and music...love the music..
Status: im uh...in the popular group, but alot of them are stuck up(not me!!!), single..., totally spontaneaous...really hyper..
Grades: a's and b's
the popular group isnt stuck up, i'm not stuck up and i'm the most popular girl in school. (read my profile)

i know..but the skool i used to go to the girls were stuck up...
same with my school. I'm Lindsay, welcome to Bayside! blaugh
8Silent8
dont_shit_with_me
8Silent8
dont_shit_with_me

::sits in the seat next to him then turns and says:: hey, im rista, whats your name... (insert blah blah blah here) ::stops when she realizes she rambling....soory...
He looks over at her briefly and smiles slightly. It's okay, I'm Silent. Nice to meet you. ^_^

nice to meet you too...how it goin?? ::moves to sit on top of her desk::
He looks back at his doodles. Meh, it's going... xd He taps his pencil on the desk a few times and looks back at her.

::smiles:: what are you doodling??
Leif started down the hallway, but got yanked by the shoulder towards the group generally known as art-freaks.

"Hey, Leif." One of the girls said, holding a wad of cash out to him. "Here's for last week."

Leif blinked. "Last week? You mean last month." He said, taking the money. "Christ. We damn near couldn't pay rent. Last time I let people buy a stack of CD's and put it on a 'tab'." He muttered, walking away and pocketing the cash.
dont_shit_with_me
8Silent8
dont_shit_with_me
8Silent8
dont_shit_with_me

::sits in the seat next to him then turns and says:: hey, im rista, whats your name... (insert blah blah blah here) ::stops when she realizes she rambling....soory...
He looks over at her briefly and smiles slightly. It's okay, I'm Silent. Nice to meet you. ^_^

He looks back at his doodles. Meh, it's going... xd He taps his pencil on the desk a few times and looks back at her.

Nothing special, just some of my surroundings right now. This school is actually pretty interesting... He looks back down a little shyly.
Angel4rumAbove
dont_shit_with_me
Angel4rumAbove
dont_shit_with_me
personality: totally confident, big huge drama queen, likes cute has to be funny guys...and music...love the music..
Status: im uh...in the popular group, but alot of them are stuck up(not me!!!), single..., totally spontaneaous...really hyper..
the popular group isnt stuck up, i'm not stuck up and i'm the most popular girl in school. (read my profile)

wasnt that the name of the school on saved by the bell?? lol...
dont_shit_with_me
Angel4rumAbove
dont_shit_with_me
Angel4rumAbove
dont_shit_with_me

yea, but i like it. blaugh lol. you wanna be on the cheer squad? name ur positon if you want to.
8Silent8
dont_shit_with_me
8Silent8
dont_shit_with_me
8Silent8
dont_shit_with_me

Nothing special, just some of my surroundings right now. This school is actually pretty interesting... He looks back down a little shyly.

keep your head up...thats what i always say...hey im gonna go to the bathroom...::walks out the door::
Name: Ashley A.K.A Ash
Status. Not really ina group keeps to self most of the time but makes friends easily
Looks: Shhort brown hair that hangs to shoulders. Chocolate brown eyes. 5ft9 heart shaped face
grades: a's and b's
classes: art,history,shop,english and algebra
peronality. Thinks about boys once and a while. Makes friends easily has at least 2 friends in each group of people like populars geeks jocks goths.
dont_shit_with_me

keep your head up...thats what i always say...hey im gonna go to the bathroom...::walks out the door::
Right... He leans back in his seat and looks up at the ceiling. He then looks out the window and sees that it's a nice day. He sighs.
Ashley walks down the hallway and gets to her lockeer she slowly spins the dial and opens it grabbing her lunch she walks outside and sits at a table and starts toe at her sandwich. She looks around at the other people around her
Angel4rumAbove
dont_shit_with_me
Angel4rumAbove
dont_shit_with_me
Angel4rumAbove
dont_shit_with_me

yea, but i like it. blaugh lol. you wanna be on the cheer squad? name ur positon if you want to.
iono which position should i choose?? i have never been on a cheerleading squad...
AngelsShadow
La_Li_Lu_Le_Lo
Leif opened his locker, jamming his bag inside, glancing around quickly for a teacher.

What does it matter if there's a teacher around. Smoking in the hallway's still a dumb idea. He thought, smirking a bit. With a shrug, he grabbed his books for his first class and shut his locker.
Savana walked around school her jeresey on. She dropped her backpack in front of her locker and tried to open it up. She sighed when it wouldnt. Stupid thing is stuck again! she thought moving some loose brown hair's out of her hazel eyes.

Casting a glance over his shoulder, he noted the girls trouble. With a sigh, he walked over and cut an arm infront of her, grabbing the handle and pulling out, then up.

The locker door snapped, then jerked open. "Handle's a little bit into the door. You gotta pull it out first." He said quietly, glancing at her, then flipping his book up under his arm and turning again.
AngelsShadow
Name: Savana(Vana)
classes: Music french, Math, science, Health,PE
personality: She's really sweet and caring. She has a small temper (understatement) she loves teasing people, and guys!!! ((ps if you tease her u will get yelled at))
Grades:A's B's and C's
ok, Savana, i'm Lindsay. did you already read my profile? but since ur popular you get to sit with the popular kids at lunch. that okay with you?
Savana sighed and gave up on openning her locker today. "Guess I'll be carrying all this stuff today" she sighed. She looked around for her friends. She didnt see Lindsay or Ashley. "I wonder where everyone is?" she mummbled to herself
dont_shit_with_me
Angel4rumAbove
dont_shit_with_me
Angel4rumAbove
dont_shit_with_me
Angel4rumAbove
dont_shit_with_me

iono which position should i choose?? i have never been on a cheerleading squad...
what about co-captain? i need one anywayz! lol. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces