Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matt walked out into the front of the school and leaned back against the statue at the front of the building. His eyes watched the sun slowly dissapear and the sheet of darkness sweep over the land area in which he stood on. Thats when he found the question he wanted to ask God himself. "Why me?" He wispered softly and let his hands drop at his sides so those who passed by could see the deformaty. "Why was I choosen to be a soldier and yet not have the ability to fly." He muttered to himself and slid down the statue before letting his butt firmly sit on the base.
Alexiel looked down at the school and notaced a small figure sitting on the statue of Michel. She tilted her head and notaced it was Matt. SIghing she jumped down the building and walked towards him running her hand though her blond hair."Are.. are you alright?"
Matt tilted his head to the left and then turned it around to look at Alexiel. "Oh, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." He said calmly and then clasped his hands together. The metal fingers wined as they ran up against another. Gently he started to twiddle his thumbs and smiled up at her. "What about you?" He asked softly.
Alexiel nodds and looked up at matt."Im, Im fine" She smiles and hears the clanking of his fingers together. Frowning some what confused she looked down at the ground."Well, what are the answers that you came here to find?"

(( Sorry for short post))
Matt was silent for a moment. "I simply wanted to know why choose a human to do God's bidding. Why would he want a mere mortal...well now I'm immortal...but why choose a human to do the job of Angels?" He went silent for a moment as he stared down at his hands. The thought of watching his children grow old and die, his children's children grow old and die; it seemed too much to bare.
Alexiel set her hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes."You have family dont you." A sad look swept over her face as she looked at him. It must have been so hard for him. Alexiel looked down at the ground and let her hand fall to her sides. "Im sure god had a reason. But know one will really know what gods true reasons for doing things are. Not even the Metatron himself knows all of his reasons."
Matt pulled out the picture he had in his coat and showed it to her. "That picture is all I have left, it's my family. As of right now, those two think I'm dead." He grumbled and removed his shades and then placed them into one of his many coat pockets. With a soft groan he rested his head against the stone statue behind him and looked up at the stars which started to shine.
Alexiel backed away. "Imm. Im sorry" She looked up at the stars and in a n instand turned around and ran away her head down. A red tear falling down her face. She had no right seeing such a man. With all he had been though. She felt ashamed that she had been thinking of her problems when there so many tha had it worse. She felt ashamed.

(( Got to go eat dinner. Be back in a few))
Matt watched her run off and stared curiously at this display. He didn't quite understand why an angel would feel so hurt just by stareing at a picture.

The photo had fallen to the ground and he simply leaned to left to pick it up. He then pocketed the picture and continued to stare up at the stars again, picking out constalations and spotting a couple shooting stars.

((I need to take a shower. I might be going out tonight anyways smile Tomorrow I'm going to a superbowl party wewt.))
Alexiel sighed and leaned up against a tree looking up at the stars. She was breathing heavily and crying."What.. what am I doing" She whiped her face and looked around the school. "Im such a pansy some times" Alexiel stepped out into the the court yard and towards the main hallway.

((oh alright. Have fun.))
Name: Miru Cayran
Nickname: Miru-chan
Race: Angel/human most of the time
Appearance: User Image ((angel form is in siggie and the rest are in my journal))
Abilities: fire and light mage, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, has five forms
Weapons: her powers and two swords
History: doesn't like talking about it
Why you are here: To get stronger and needs help mastering her powers
Miru walked up to the school with a heavy heart. Maybe this one will finally accept me, she thought glumly. Every school she had been to had rejected her for being who she was. She hoped this one would be different.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff