Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Anxious Phantom

ᾟaȤaЯd ȘtΌnȨcЯoȘs

Yeah I can be a
B.i.t.c.h,
Yeah I'm not perfect,
User Image

She nodded "My name's Hazard. And I saw them live earlier this year." She grinned. She sighed thanking lord that Roxy was talking to her so she wouldn't have to hear this damn lecture.

.. But that doesn't mean that I don't care
and that I have no
S.o.u.L

▄▀▄▀▄▀ Place:English▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀Mood:Bored▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀Company: Kevin and Roxy▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀Music: If I'm James Dean then Your Audrey Hepburn-Sleeping with Sirens▄▀▄▀▄▀

[[È®.ut È®.f Òªhaos: xxxxx]]
Think Dirty Out Loud

Mio Night12

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Emma mirrored the boy's little smile and fished her schedule out of her purse, handing it over to the boy s request. She stood at his side so that she could look at the paper as well, pointing to the first class on the list as she explained, "I've got geometry first, and I think I've found every math-related class except geometry. Honestly, the class I know I can find is my Intro to Theatre class." Emma had memorized the way to the auditorium and the fine arts classrooms the minute that she had gotten the map from the office, knowing that they were going to be her two favourite places in the entire school. Distantly, she wondered if she would be able to convince the drama teacher to allow her to be his student aide during her fifth hour study hall. That would certainly be a better use of her time than just sitting aorund sting out the window; when Emma got bored, her destructive tendencies had a habit of popping up. "Oh, I'm Emma by the way. What's your name?"

Where you at?: Hallways
Whatchu doin'?: Going to math class
Whatchu wearin'?: Click me!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Such A Bad Habit...
Roxy smiles "no f**king way i've been dying to see them live". She turn around in her chair her smile turning into a smirk "what other bands do you like?" she asked licking her ruby red lips.
...But So Many Pretty Things

User Image

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Help me have a normal life...

Cooper blushed when David said his eyes wern't as amazing as Coopers. "At least your's are natural, im wearing colored contacts my eyes arent really this color blue, my real eyes are more of a dull blue gray." He said admitting that he hid his dull eye color, he hated his natural eye color, it was the same as his evil fathers eyes. He remembered staring into those evil eyes while his father did the utterly awful things to him. He was abused sexually by his father on a daily basis as a child and that had traumatized him for life.

He looked down at his desk as the memories flowed back into his mind and his whole body started shaking. He had post traumatic stress disorder from the incidents. This mean he had flashbacks and relived the incidents all the time, he shook in his seat while the images played through his head, his hair blocked his face. Then he stopped shaking snapping out of it but he didnt look up. "I have to go." He said softly as he stood and walked out of the room not allowing anyone to see his face. On his desk sat the drawing of the tattoo, but now there were small wet circles on the bottom of the paper where tears had fallen on it.

... Help me stop the pain.

Anxious Phantom

ᾟaȤaЯd ȘtΌnȨcЯoȘs

Yeah I can be a
B.i.t.c.h,
Yeah I'm not perfect,
User Image

"Um.. well, I listen to Attack Attack, Pierce The Veil, Abandon All Ships, um.. I also listen to A day to Remember, Marianas Trench, Millionaires, Alesana. There is a whole list. She smiled. Looking out the window again. She looked at her phone to see what time it was. Only 10 minutes into the class. Hazard sighed and rolled her eyes. Annoyed at the fact only 5 minutes had gone by

and that I have no
S.o.u.L

▄▀▄▀▄▀Music: If I'm James Dean then Your Audrey Hepburn-Sleeping with Sirens▄▀▄▀▄▀

Think Dirty Out Loud

Mio Night12

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

The girl handed Wade her class schedule. "I've got geometry first, and I think I've found every math-related class except geometry. Honestly, the class I know I can find is my Intro to Theatre class." Wade glanced at her schedule seeing that they had gerometry, theater, and even the same lunch period together. "Ok, well I know where geometry is, so I can show you where that is. I know the teacher as a family friend, so I can get both of us out of her apparent "Being Late to Class is Bad" lecture." Wade started to open up a bit more. His stuttering was better managed. "Her classroom is actually in the left corner from the front doors." They started walking in that direction as the bell rang.
"Oh, I'm Emma by the way. What's your name?" It has been awhile since a girl ever asked Wade what his name was. He felt warm inside. "Wade. Wade Friesen." He smiled. They continued into the classroom, where the teacher was not inside yet. There were two open seats in the back of the class, so they both walked to the back and sat down. He tried to start little conversation."So, uhh, you are not from around here, aren't ya?"

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Such A Bad Habit...
Roxy nod her head "you have good taste little lady" she said with a chuckle. The teahcer yelled at her to pay attion and she groan turning back towards the front "f**king school two more years and i'm out of here" she whisper to herself mostly.
...But So Many Pretty Things

User Image

Anxious Phantom

ᾟaȤaЯd ȘtΌnȨcЯoȘs

Yeah I can be a
B.i.t.c.h,
Yeah I'm not perfect,
User Image

She smiled,"Thanks, and I know! I just want to move back to Frisco already." She huffed. Looking out the window again quiet. Hazard continued to listen to sleeping with sirens.

and that I have no
S.o.u.L

Think Dirty Out Loud
Sorry If I'm blowing up you notification's D: Okay so the song that Kevin is listening to I clicked on it and I like it so thank You for introducing me to a new favorite song xD

Mio Night12

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
x
x
x
x
x
x

Where you at?: Psych class
Whatchu doin'?: Watching some dude draw

David had never really thought his eyes were all that special; they were just plain old brown, the eye color a million people had. Emma had inherited their mother's peridot-green eyes and people were always saying how pretty hers were but David's...well, they were nothing special. "Contacts eh?" he commented, picking at a chipped spot on the edge of his desk and he waited for the blush on his face and neck to go the hell away, "I'll bet your eyes are beautiful without them...." Dammit. He could feel himself turning red again; David turned and looked out the window as he resisted the urge to face/desk, but something wasn't right. e looked back at Cooper when the other suddenly fell silent, sitting up in concern when he realized thHat Cooper was shaking. It wasn't cold in the classroom so that couldn't have been the reason. Was he sick? Before David could ask, Cooper had suddenly left the classroom.

David sat for a few minutes, debating with himself. Did he staywhere he was, or did he skip the rest of the class? The rules stipulated that he stay, but good morals said to go after the other teen. David reached over and picked up the drawing that Coopr had forgotten, peering at the stnge circles....had he been crying? That soldified his decision; the teacher wasn't even around anyway. David folded the drawing carefully and tucked it into his backpack before slinging the bag over his shoulder and leaving the classroom to find Cooper, thinking his stupid comments had caused the little episode.

=============

Emma grinned when told that her guide knew the teacher and could get them out of the usual 'late for class' lecture. "That's good," she said, "My dad's a pastor, I get enough lectures from him. He calls them sermons, but they're lectures." She rolled her eyes at her father's odd quirk, something that he'd done ever since she and David had been adopted. She walked along with him to the classroom, facepalming when she saw where it was. "I walked right past it," she groaned, feeling like a total genius (/sarcasm). At least they had arrived before the teacher had. Once they had settled into a pair of open desks, Emma nodded in response to Wade's question. "Our family jsut moved up here from Alabama. But, I'll tell you a secret." She looked around theatrically, as if she was about to reveal a deep, dark secret. Then she leaned closer and stage-whispered, "I was really born in New Jersey." She had made a huge joke out of the fact that she and David had been born in New Jersey ever since that idiotic Jersey Shore television show had premeired. She had only ever seen a handful of episodes - the drinking and partying lifestyle portrayed in the show absolutely horrified her Baptist parents - but Emma could still fake a pretty good Jersey girl accent, usually to annoy the hell out of David.

Where you at?: Math building
Whatchu doin'?: Being lost

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

NaInOa13

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Cooper had ran and hid in one of the bathroom stalls sitting on the back of the toilet with his feet on the lid the whole room smelled of blood and something burning. He had burnt himself and was now digging his pocket knife to dig into the soft pink flesh of his wrist. He watched as the blood dripped from h wrist onto the tile as he felt the bad memories fade away but tears still flowed down his cheeks. He watched as the blood puddled on the floor and he started to feel bit light headed but it was a feeling he was used to he cut quite often.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

"That's good. My dad's a pastor, I get enough lectures from him. He calls them sermons, but they're lectures." Wade was used to the word sermon. He went with his family to church often on Sundays before his family drama began. He was fidgeting with the cross necklace I hid under his buttoned up flannel shirt. He unbuttoned his top button and his golden cross necklace was shown. He was not too comfortable with Emma yet to tell her the story of what happened after his brother got the necklace from a mission trip he was on...and what had happen only a couple weeks after.
He adjusted his desk and leaned back to crack his back. "There we go. That feels better."
Emma went on. "Our family just moved up here from Alabama. But, I'll tell you a secret...I was really born in New Jersey." Wade had heard about that "jersey shore" show that was on tv. He didn't care for it that much. He had thought about refering to the tv show, but assumed she would have probably been annoyed to hear another reference about it. "Thats pretty cool. You are the first person I know that is 'technically' from the east coast. As for me, I have been born and raised in this boring place I call a city. You have to take the ten minute drive to downtown to have any fun in the area." Wade had saw how Emma was into acting, just on the expression on how she talks. He often struggled with the idea of "acting", so he figured that maybe she could help him stop stuttering when he was nervous. "So I heard that the production for theater is 'CATS' this year. What do you think of it?"

MY GEAR!

Kyla Glass

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
x
x
x
x
x
x

Where you at?: Bathroom
Whatchu doin'?: Worrying about Cooper

Knowing that there was really only one place in a school where a person coulng burning. d go for a little privacy, David had been checking the bathrooms until he got to one that smelled of something burning. For a moment, he thought of Emma; usually whenever something was burning, she was responsible. However, this was different. For one, it was a boys' bathroom. He slipped inside after making sure that none else was around and looked around. There was no immediate sign of anyone else in the bathroom, but David wasn't stupid. He could hear someone, and he saw a puddle on thefloor....Jeuss Christ, was that blood? David cautiously creapt closer to the stall the puddle was forming in and paused outside the door, pondering....now what?

He didn't doubt that if he tried hard enough, he could break the cheap little deadbolt and open the stall door, but he didn't want to scare Cooper. Instead, he just knocked lightly on the metal and said, "Cooper? Open the door.....please?" He would break the stupid thing open if he had to, but David really didn't want it to come to that. He didn't want to scare what might have been his first friend at his new school (not to mention that his dad would go ape-s**t if he discovered that David had destroyed school property on his very first day, act of good Samaritanism or not).

=====

Emma leaned back in her seat, feet propped on the wire basket under the seat of the desk in front of her. It was meant to hold books, but she had long since discovered that they made good footrests too. She spotted Wade wearing something shiny and, momentarily distracted, glanced at it, smiling a little at the little cross on his necklace. She had been a little worried about moving to the "big city", being a pastor's daughter and coming from a tiny farm town, worried that everyone in her new school would be mean and without morals. Wade was a pleasent surprise. For a minute or two, Emma wondered how David was getting along. He hadn't really been making friends with any of thother boys on the football team and Emma had been a little worried about him too. Well, they had the same lunch period; she would pester him then about making friends.

She laughed when Wade complained of the ten minute drive to do anything fun responding, "You kiddin' me? Back where I come from, it's two hours to the nearest big town." When he brought up that the production for that year was rumored to be 'Cats' Emma responded, "I think that's friggin' awesome. I've only ever seen it once, on TV, never live, even though that's on my bucket list. What about you? Are you into drama? What are your hobbies?"

Where you at?: Math class
Whatchu doin'?: Talking to Wade

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

NaInOa13
User Image

Mean While in the School vents, the Socially Awkward Klepto Lenneth was secretly traveling through them searching for a shiny nickle. Before breaking into the ventilation system, the cosplayer removed her samurai cloths to revel her Kunoichi outfit and broke in from the library.
Once in though, she lost track of the nickel and started to look for a way out until she was stuck in some where that reminded her of the streets.
Lenneth continued to struggle in the vent to get free until there was a loud clank sound through out the room. She paused for a moment to blink in thought until the vent gave out and she fell on to the floor pf the male's bathroom in which cooper was hiding out in and David was trying to coax the boy out of hiding.. She was in the section of the vent that fell. She remained calm for the time being and tried to get out; unable to as she was stuck to something that she did not know of yet. A small puddle of blood started from her left leg and quickly turned into a puddle of blood.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Cooper stayed silent through everything hoping that David would just leave, cooper was embarassed enough that he had freaked out a bit in class, he didn't want him seeing him like this too. He sat completely only moving enough to jump when he heard the air vents crash down in the bathroom outside the stall. He then looked to his own arm still dripping with blood, his dizzyness was starting to get worse. He then fell back onto the floor between the side of the toilet and the wall landing in his own blood. He had hit his head on the fall and passed out on the floor, the puddle of blood still growing slightly larger every moment.

Dapper Explorer

Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

User Image
Kevin A. Kelly| Clothes |Music

Kevin hopped into the seat, putting one headphone over his ear, and leaving the other one free, just so the teacher didn't flip out at him. He flipped through his iPod, and taking note of the other two's music tastes, he hit play for Heat Seeking Ghost of Sex by Dance Gavin Dance, laying his head back and staring blankly at the ceiling. When the teacher yelled at him to wake up, he looked at her and made a stupid face "I wasn't asleep." he said, laughing at her for no apparent reason. "So, either of you two completely uninterested here also?" he asked the two girls sitting nearby. He rolled his eyes behind his sunglasses, annoyed by his own remaining German accent. The ladies never really minded, in fact it was something they always kind of liked, but it bothered him nonetheless.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff