No dance 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

"It's like the Mary Poppins bag," Emma said as Wade helped her finally get all of her crap back into her purse, "Or Hermione's purse in the last Harry Potter book." She peeked inside to make sure that everything was there, frowning when she didn't see a familair, comforting glint of silver in amongst the other colors. Emma put her purse on her chair and got back on her hands and knees again, looking under the other chairs for her stray lighter. Finally, she spotted it beneath a seat a few rows away. She huffed and stood up, dusting off her clothes as Wade showed her the list of things that the stage crew would have to do for their try outs. She skimmed it over and nodded saying, "Yeah, I can totally help. Our theatre group back in Alabama was always small so the actors had to be the stagecrew sometimes too. Did the teacher say it had to be a specific scene, like, indoor or outdoor or a certain time period?"

While waiting for the answer Emma hopped over the seat in front of her and reached under another seat to retreive the lighter, stuffing it back in her purse while making sure the teacher wasn't working. He seemed distracted by the sound kid and the lights girl and thankfully didn't see. The last thing she wanted was to get caught with the lighter - even if the teacher believed her when she said she didn't smoke she was pretty sure lighters had been on the list of things that the handbook said weren't allowed on school property.

Where you at?: Theatre class
Whatchu doin'?: Cleaning up my spilled junk
Whatchu wearin'?: Click me!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
NaInOa13

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Help me have a normal life...

Cooper looked over at his mom with a very serious look on his face. "You can't tell anyone though mom, he doesn't want his parents knowing, they don't exactly support gay people." She agreed to not say anything to anyone and Cooper trusted her. They got home and his mom helped him up the stairs to his bed and went to get him an ice pack for his swolen foot. On her way back to give him the ice pack she heard a soft knock on the door and she walked over opening the door. "Oh you must be Coopers 'friend'." She winked when she said friend hinting to him that she knew. " You're so handsome, my son has good taste... Anyways come on in, he's upstairs I was just about to take this ice pack up to him." She said allowing David into the house and walking towards the stairs waiting for him to follow. Cooper had fallen asleep in his bed though, his pain medication had kicked into full force and just made him exhausted.

... Help me stop the pain.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

Looking at the list, Wade did not really know the specifics for this scene. It included a downtown nightlife type backdrop, a coffee table, a lounge chair, a couch, bookshelf with books, rug, and three walls with windows. There were about 30 items total, most are misc. items.

"It seems more present day, like in an apartment, since not many houses look over a downtown view. I kinda have an idea of what to do, since this is my only hw tonight. I can sketch it out and see what you and Alex think of it tomorrow." Wade was determined to get through to being stage crew. He would dread the thought of wearing makeup on a daily basis. He might have started to ditch class if he did not get in.

Kyla Glass

RedShiro

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Where you at?: Home
Whatchu doin'?: Waiting for Cooper to call/text

David shifted the stack of books and papers from one arm to the other while he waited for someone to answer the door, startling a bit when it opened to reveal a woman that must have been Cooper's mom. But then, who else would it have been? David smiled and nodded as she spoke, blushing fainty as he said, "Um y-yeah. I'm David McGraw, nice to meet you Mrs. Blake." He was relieved to see that she knew, but apparently knew to keep quiet about it. He followed her into the house and up the stairs to Cooper's room, pausing in the doorway when he saw that Cooper was sleeping. He looked much more relaxed here at home than the hospital. Maybe he should jsut come back later.... David set the homework down on Copoer's bedside table and said to his mother, "I guess I should go and let him rest. Oh, also, before i go my mom wanted to know if you and Cooper and your husband wanted to come have dinner with us on Sunday?" Now that he knew that he could trust Cooper's mother, at least, not to say anything hr felt slightly better about having them over. He just hoped he could convince his father to skip saying grace before the meal just this once. He wasn't quite sure how religious Cooper's family was and he dreaded making things awkward.

==========================

Emma hopped back over the row of seats as Wade started explaining what sort of scene they were going to be expected to come up with for the stage-crew tryouts. The furniture wouldn't be hard, if they got the right stuff. The lighter the better so that carting it in and out would be easy....wheels would be good too. The "walls" could be made from canvas backdrops painted to look like walls with windows, equally easy to move around if they didn't make them too tall. She nodded when Wade said that he'd sketch it out and see what he could come up with adding, "That sounds like a plan. Text me or something if you have questions, I don't really have any homework tonight." Except grilling her brother about his new friend, that is, and that was more of a want-to than a have-to. Before she could say much more, however, the bell clanged, signalling the end of class and the start of the passing period to get to their final class of the day.

"I'll see you after school, kay?" Emma said as she headed for the door, not having forgotten that she had said she'd come to see Wade's soccer practice after classes. She'd probably end up drawing and doodling in her sketchbook thorugh most if it, since she wasn't much of a sports fan, but hey, when Emma told a friend that she would do something then by God, she did it

Where you at?: Theatre class
Whatchu doin'?: Cleaning up my spilled junk

User Image
xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

NaInOa13

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Coopers mom looked at him and shrugged. "I want to see how his father reacts to the news first before I say yes, ill have cooper get back to you with that." She said smiling an odd smile at him. "David..." Cooper mumbled softly as he sat up rubbing his eyes smearing his eyeliner a bit, he yawns softly and looked at David tiredly a soft smile on his face.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Where you at?: Cooper's house
Whatchu doin'?: Dropping off homework

David nodded and responded, "Okay, I understand. I'll let my mother know." He had to wonder what her odd smile was all about but didn't dare ask - that was just rude. He turned to leave and head home, pausing when he heard Cooper say his name. David paused and glance over his shoulder, thinking perhaps Cooper was dreaming. He smiled a little when he saw that Cooper was awake and walked over, sitting down on the bed as he said, "Hey there, sleepy-head. How're you feeling?" He reached over and placed a hand over Cooper's hand on the blankets, chuckling a little at the smeared eyeliner - in his personal opinion, for such a tough looking, tattooed guy, Cooper was adorable when he was sleepy.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Cooper shrugged a but at the question, how do most people feel after surgery. "my leg hurts and I'm tired but I'm happy you're here." He said in a very soft tired voice but he had a cute little sleepy smile on his face.

[/yquote]

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Whatchu doin'?: Dropping off homework

David chuckled sheepishly and mumbled, "Yeah, yeah....dumb question." He shifted a little bit where he sat, glancing at Cooper's mom again, trying to behave himself while the woman was around. She seemed like a nice enough lady and he wanted to stay on her good side. He was glad, though, that Cooper's father didn't appear to be home. That was an awkward meeting that David had a feeling he was going to be putting off for awhile yet. "You do look tired still," he commented as he reached over and tried to very, very gently fix the eyeliner smear....though all he managed to do was smear it a little bit more. He wiped the bit of eyeliner clinging to his fingertip off on his jeans and motioned at the stack of papers on the nightstand adding "I brought your homework. It's mostly just stuff to sign, though."

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Coopers mom softly put the ice pack on Coopers foot then she left the room. "Thank you... For everything." He said not meeting his eyes, he was getting really worried about how his father was going to react to the news, he wasn't going to tell him for a few days, his father was going to be stressed enough from his new job. Not to mention they were supposed to be getting a new foster kid soon.

[/yquote]

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Whatchu doin'?: Sitting with him

David visibly relaxed once Cooper's mom left the room to go do.....mom-things. "You're welcome," he responded, "It was the least that I could do for you." He laced his fingers through his boyfriend's, frowning a little when Cooper wouldn't make eye contact with him while they spoke. David thought perhaps that his insistance on keeping their relationship a secret from his parents had hurt Cooper's feelings and he moved closer, putting a hand under Cooper's chin and tilting his head up so that they were eye-to-eye. "What's wrong?" he asked, slightly worried and hoping that it was just the pain medication that as making Cooper feel out-of-sorts and not anything that David had done. He thought that the other boy had understood why he needed to keep his sexuality a secret until he could be sure that his parents were ready for the news....

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Cooper looked at him sleepily but still frowning a bit. "Im just worried about how my fathers going to react thats all." He said leaning forward and hugging David not wanting hi to worry and also not having the strength to sit up on his own. He laid his head on Daids chest a soft sigh coming from him as he started drifting off again, he was exhausted.

[/yquote]

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Whatchu doin'?: Doing some serious thinking

David let out a small sigh of relief when told that it was Cooper's own father weighing heavily on his mind, not his behavior. He really couldn't think of anything encouraging to say, given that he was in the same boat, so David just kept quiet. He gently rubbed Cooper's back at his boyfriend leaned against him. When he realized that Cooper was falling asleep, David shifted around so that he was sitting back against the headboard of the bed and Cooper was using his chest like a pillow. He didn't want to go home just yet and besides, he liked spending time with Cooper, even if he was asleep. As he let Cooper drift off, David thought over when he would tell his parents, slowly starting to think that maybe (just maye) it wouldn't be so bad. His family s Baptist, yes, but they weren't cut from the Westboro cloth. He could remember having heard his father more than once refer to people like that as "crazies" that gave the rest of the Christians in the world a bad name.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Shy Fatcat

User Image

River Haden Vidonic

I‘m not just a s t u p i d b o y
I pay no mind to people talking o u t o f l i n e
Your f o r e v e r is all I need
Your t a t t o o s are lovely

"Not close enough" He mumbled at continued smoking his cigarette He flicked his light on and off while laying back. He looked over at Dalliah and looked her up and down, slowly checking her out, while she didn't notice.

Quote:
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

"Ya, I was able to see behind the stage they have a pile full of props and backdrops in back, so all the supplies are there. They just need to be placed." The bell rang finally for the last class of the day. He had it simple, Athletic Training Prep. He was just helping out the school's Athletic Trainer with a couple other students. It was more of an elective course that he was able to set up last year before the summer.

Emma said that she would see him later, perhaps to watch him practice. "Okay, you can wait until tomorrow though, if you want. I have a game then." He smiled as he waited for the the pile of students leaving the theater die down before he left for the Athletic Training room.

He got there, and saw the AT, and a couple other students inside. The room was fairly big, having about 8 treatment tables in front seperated by a small wall for another 8 taping tables. There were 4 ice/heat baths as well as a corner used for therapeutic exercices on athletes. For most of the class, the AT just went over certain equipment that he used more often than others, and that he would begin training us to use them for the athletes as football, soccer, and tennis players came into the room before practices and even games. Wade did not quite have the luxury to switch his schedule to incorporate getting out early for Soccer - that was only for juniors and seniors, so he had to cope with what he had.

The AT talked for about 20 minutes and the rest of the time was just to hang out, get to know each other, and just be chill. Wade thought the AT was very chill. The bell rang for the end of the day, other than Wade, who walked into the locker room to change for Soccer practice. The team has some money, so they had practically professional training gear, training soccer balls, equipment, etc. Wade quickly changed into his matching training top and shorts, holding his cleats as he jogged out to the soccer field a couple steps away. The lockerroom connected to the soccer field on one side and the football field on the other, so it seemed pretty cool to have that type. He felt like a professional. The field was very nice, smooth cut grass (tended with a former professional groundskeeper for a professional soccer team back in the day), they had goals with a rectangular style nets (just like the pro's) as well as a seating capacity of about 5,000 spectators for bigger games, although they never filled up. He went onto the pitch, laced up his cleats, and was on the field just in time for the main warmup.

During practice he checked if Emma would show up, but he could only check for sometime, as he was always practicing. He was now taking shots on goal.

Soccer Gear

Kyla Glass

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Emma took off for her final class of the day once the bell had rung, waving good-bye to Wade over her shoulder. She didn't pay much attention in her final class (it was the first day, who ever paid attention on the first day?) and even though she tried to avoid it, she actually started to drift off while sitting in the back of the classroom with her head propped in her hand. Emma couldn't help it; the teacher just had that kind of voice, the one that could put someone in a coma after just a few sentences. The bell that signaled the end of the school day certainly woke her up though, and she nearly fell out of her seat. The class laughed and Emma turned bright red, the blush remaining firmly in place as she quickly left the classroom for her locket. Emma tossed her things in without a care, glad to be finally free. She grabbed her jacket and headed outside to the school's soccer pitch. There were people already there, obviously the soccer team, and she spotted Wade taking shots at the goal. Emma waved when he looked up for a moment before finding a spot to sit where she'd be near enough to watch but far enough that, should a ball go astray, she wouldn't end up getting smashed in the face by it.

She took her phone out and pulled up the photo of Wade that she had taken earlier, propping the phone up on her knee as she produced her sketchbook and pencils again. She flipped open to the page of half-finished face sketches and sat back to work on improving her terrible attempts at Wade's face, glancing at the phone or the actual guy as she worked, slowly making improvements to her attempted sketches.

Where you at?: Soccer field
Whatchu doin'?: Watching the practice and drawing

User Image

NaInOa13

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items