<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Shy Fatcat

User Image

River Haden Vidonic

I‘m not just a s t u p i d b o y
I pay no mind to people talking o u t o f l i n e
Your f o r e v e r is all I need
Your t a t t o o s are lovely

River looked over at the girl that introduced herself and nodded. "I'm River, nice to meet you, miss". He stuck his tongue out just a bit and paused his music. He wrapped his headphones around his ipod and put his full attention on the girl.

Anxious Phantom

User Image

aliah arie adke

✧Lying is your favorite passion.✧
✧Dying is your latest fashion.✧

alliah grinned at River. Scratch that, his voice just topped it off fir her. River was hot now, she also liked his name as well, Dalliah thought it was unique. She smiled giving her attention to him full now.There was no way River came from this town... did he? She smiled, "So where you from?"

LegalMinority-

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Help me have a normal life...

Cooper sighed a bit he had a feeling that David wanted to hide it as long as he could but for some reason that hurt cooper. He didn't like the feeling that David wanted to hide them, I mean he understood the reason but it still hurt deep inside his chest. "Well I wouldn't hide it too long, you never know, you hiding it from them might hurt them more than your sexuality." He said not wanting David to hurt his parents by keeping things from them, maybe they would still accept him. After all they did love him, they wouldn't just suspend him for something like that would they? I mean his dad was a Christian and one of the most important things to a Christian is to love and accept everyone.

... Help me stop the pain.

Shy Fatcat

Quote:
[Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

align=center]User Image
River Haden Vidonic

River leaned back in his chair a bit, and looked up at the clock, still having a while in the class. He looked back at Dalliah. "Why should I tell you that? You're a stranger... Mommy always told me to never talk to strangers"River gave a cocky smirk at her and chuckled. His a*****e side was being revealed. River hoped Dalliah didn't take his remark seriously. "I was just kidding"

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x

Where you at?: Hospital
Whatchu doin'?: Wishing I didn't have to go home yet
Whatchu wearin'?: Click me!

Emma was a little disappointed to see that class was coming to and end - her final class wasn't one that she was particularly fond of. Biology...blech. She doodled in a notebook as the teacher prattled on about the costume and makeup classes that they would be doing. It was all thgs she would already know, or at least have a basic idea of. To be very honest, the only reason she even took the class was because the advanced theatre classes hadn't been open to sophomores. As the class period came to an end, she looked around the room, spotting a boy in a football jersey. That made her wonder where her brother was - still at the hospital? He hadn't answered any of her texts.

==========================

David sighed a little and murmured, "Damned if I do, damned if I don't...." meaning that his parents would be possibly be disappointed in him whether he told them the truth or hid it from them. There didn't really seem to be a "good" choice to make and he sat up, unwrapping his arms from Cooper as he ran a hand anxiously through his hair. "I can't tell them now," he said after a while, "It's just....it's too soon. And I don't want them to blame you." That was another thing that he was worried about; his parents would surely look for some outside source to blame before accepting that their son really was gay. His phone started to ring again and David glanced at the ID - his mother again. That was his cue. David stood up and picked up his backpack, leaning over to place a kiss on Cooper's forehead. "I come visit as soon as I can," he promised.

Where you at?: Theatre class
Whatchu doin'?: Talking to Wade and Alex

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

NaInOa13

RedShiro

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

Wade was able to get one thing out of that time he dozed off, the day he was supposed to "try out" for a stage crew spot was on one of the same days the makeup classes was on. They would have to do it at the same time, being watched by all of those freaky people. Wade did not like the feeling at all, but he had to do what he had to do to keep his grades up and stay on the team.

The class was starting to introduce theselves: saying their name, grade, and what their biggest fear is. Why fear? Wade did not want to say his fear was of face paint and makeup, so he had to make up one. "Hmmmm" he thought. "There are people with fears of bees, fear ugh to babyish. How about spiders? Too Dull.... I got it." He knew what he was going to say. When it came to him he stood up. "Hey guys, whats up? Name's Wade. I am a sophomore and I have a fear of...." he paused. "...getting jumped and beat up."

Kyla Glass

RedShiro

Anxious Phantom

User Image

aliah arie adke

alliah, being a very sarcastic person, knew what he meant. She retorted back, also in a sarcastic tone, " Oh well I guess. Since i'm such a stranger. I guess it would be a bad idea to give you my number, Oh but it's fine." She gave him a smug smile, of course all with sarcasm.

LegalMinority-

Shy Fatcat

User Image

River Haden Vidonic

River leaned over to Dalliah and whispered in her ear. "Since we don't listen to our parents maybe you should give me your number" He leaned back and shook his hair once again. When it came to girls with River. He felt as if he was so smooth, and that's how girls seemed to play it off. He smiled a little to himself. River wasn't the kind of person to just bang hoes, but if he really liked a girl. He could get her. He also wasn't the type to cheat, or be a player. He knows how much that hurts.

Quote:
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

Anxious Phantom

User Image

aliah arie adke

alliah smirked,"I don't know.. i listen to my mommy.. I'm not so sure...You might have to convince me.." She mumbled in his ear, her bottom lip grazed his ear just a second, then she was looking back at the teacher with a grin on her face

LegalMinority-

Shy Fatcat

User Image

River Haden Vidonic

River watched the clock. The bell rang and he stood up and looked over at Dalliah. He winked and grabbed her hand and wrote his number on her hand. And motioned for her to walk with him. River liked how this girl acted, she was like a girl version of him.

Quote:
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Help me have a normal life...

Cooper shook his head as David expressed his concern about his parents blaming cooper for him being gay. "They can blame me all they want now go love ill see you soon." He said then he felt David kiss his forehead and watched him rush out of the hospital heading home. He started to feel stressed, he hated hospitals, he had been in and out of them a lot as a child for "falling down the stairs" as his parents called it. They used that excuse so much that they got caught for abusing him so often, no one falls down the stairs and sprains or breaks something once a week.

... Help me stop the pain.

Anxious Phantom

User Image

aliah arie adke

alliah sighed a deep sigh. "Well I guess you don't want my number.. Oh well" she looked away still teasing him. She looked at him through the corner of her eye

LegalMinority-

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
x
x
x
x
x
x

Where you at?: Home
Whatchu doin'?: Texting Cooper

David ended up walking home to from the hospital, having left his truck at school when he had ridden in the ambulance to the hospital with Cooper. The walk gave him time to think - when would he tell his parents? Not soon, he knew, but he couldn't put it off for too long. The more his thought it over, the more clear it became that hiding who he was wasn't fair to Cooper. What if Cooper started to think David was ashamed of what they had together? He groaned lightly as he climbed the steps to his house and walked in the front door, feeling a headache coming on. When he closed the door behind him, his father spoke up from the doorway to the kitchen. just about scaring David out of his skin.

"It's not like you to take off from school like that, David," the man said as he sipped from a cup of coffee in his hand. David shrugged a little bit and said, "It was kind of a weird situation. He was scared and needed someone to be with him. I figured it would be, you know, the right things to do." He shrugged as he sat down on the bottom step of the stiarcase to take off his boots, resisting the urge to groan when his father set a large stakc of books and papers down next to him. "Your homework," he said as he headed upstairs to his office, "And your friend's too. I stopped by the school on my home from the church." Outwardly, David was annoyed by the stack - the hell kind of school had homework on the first day? - but inwardly he felt like cheering, because his father had just handed him an excuse to visit Cooper again ASAP. He grabbed the stack and trotted up to his bedroom, flopping down on his bed with his cellphone as he texted Cooper "Got ur homework - lemme know when u get home so I can bring it to u"

======================================

Emma's attention had wandered back to the class right around the time that the others started standing up, introducing themselves, and stating their biggest fear. She had to wonder what sort of weird ice-breaker that was. She listened as people listed their fears, wondering who was lying and who was telling the truth. As Wade stood up and introduced himself, she frowned a little when he lied about his fear. He had been able to tell her so, why not the class. About a half second later, realization hit her - he had told her that in confidence, a real secret given in response to her joking secret of being born in New Jersey. That put a whole new light on things and Emma made a mental note to never ever ever tell another soul what Wade's secret fear really was. After a few more seconds and an awkward silence, she realized belatedly that it was her turn.

She laughed sheepishly and stood up saying, "Hi everyone. My name is Emma and I'm a sophomore too. Uh...I guess, like, my biggest fear is...drowning. Or being mauled by roving bands of rabid Justin Bieber fangirls. But mostly drowning." The Bieber thing was all a joke, but the drowning was serious. She knew that dying was inevitable, but if there was one way in the world that Emma didn't want to go, it was by drowning.

Where you at?: Theatre class
Whatchu doin'?: Talking to peeps

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

NaInOa13

RedShiro

Anxious Phantom

User Image

aliah arie adke

alliah spaced until she had heard the bells annoying ring. Something that she would grow to hate.. more than she already did. She stood up, then all of a sudden she felt her arm being grabbed. She looked at him, watching put His.. number she grinned. Dalliah watched him walk, when she saw him gesture her to walk with him. She smiled picking up her backpack, and caught up walking beside him, "Hello there Stranger."

LegalMinority-

Shy Fatcat

User Image

River Haden Vidonic

River noticed Dalliah walking beside him and he bumped her hips with his. "Now look, you're following me!" He teased her a bit with a smile on his face. They kept walking until they came to his locker. He put all of his stuff in the locker and sighed. River secretly loved cigarettes. But he couldn't have one now. He really wanted one, he though tin his mind about going to his room and lighting up.

Quote:
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas