< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Such A Bad Habit...
Roxy sighs as she slam her back against the bathroom walk and slowly slide down. She pulled her Ipod out and listened to Ironic by Alanis Morissette "heh...maybe i should vist dad, wouder if he met someone new...that would be nice". She sighs with a bittersweet smile as she pulled out one of her favorite books, Harry Potter the first one.
...But So Many Pretty Things

User Image

Dapper Explorer

Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

User Image
Kevin A. Kelly| Clothes |Music

"I've been playing for like 4 years now, how about you?" Kevin asked, looking at here curiously. He was definitely very interested in Hazard, she was totally his type, and she seemed pretty interested in him too. I guess this year shouldn't suck too bad he thought to himself, smiling a little. Back in Germany, nobody really payed attention to him, so it was cool to have a little attention out here, even if it was just one person.

Blessed Smoker

6,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Acantha Elizabeth

Love is all I need...

" I sing....just modern songs." She looked away from and stared at the wall, trying to smile. She could not believe he had bought that lie. She had never tried sing ever in her life. If he asked her to sing she is screwed for life! She looked back at Alex, " what do you do for your free time besides act?" She said trying to push the conversation to him. She was not trying to look stupid in front of him. Even tho he did not look like it he could be a gossiper. She told herself.

With: Alex
Thoughts: -----
Mood: ----
OOC-

Quote:
RedShiro

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x

Where you at?: Hospital
Whatchu doin'?: Hanging with Cooper
Whatchu wearin'?: Click me!

"Well that kind of sucks," David said as he placed a hand on Cooper's uninjured leg, "At least you won't have to spend all the time here." Judging by how terrified Cooper had been just to be sent to the hospital, leaving him alone overnight would have been nothing short of traumatizing. He hesitated when told that he could visit Cooper at home; his own parents would be thlled to know David had managed to make a friend....but he wasn't sure how they would react to Cooper, or to finding out that he and Cooper were really more than just friends. He was probably going to end up hiding things from his parents for quite a while longer. David slipped his phone out of his pocket and handed it to Cooper saying, "Here, put your number in so I can text you if I get lost on the way to your place or somethng.....what are your parents like?"

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
User Image ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Alexander ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Eyolf ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
First impressions are hard to erase
Etched in my mind and just won't go away
Maybe I'm playing my cards way too safe
I've gotta change

Alex nodded and smiled. When she ask her question he froze trying to think. ''Well I go home to my family.'' He lied. Alex would rather live in his car like he does now than be at that place called home. ''If not then I'm drying to go someplace if it's not that either than I'm working.'' His smiled then faded off of his face. ''I'm the type of person that rather be alone then with people.''

II Panda_Eater II

User Image
Is it the way that you talk
That's causing me to freak
Is it the way that you laugh
That's making my heart beat
Is it the way that you kiss
It's gotta be the way that you taste

Blessed Smoker

6,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Acantha Elizabeth

Love is all I need...

" Well I know how you feel." She said looking at him. Maybe they could be friends. She opened her mouth to tell him about her life story then closed it, she was not about to tell him that. " What do you mean go someplace." Acantha was a bit jealous of him that he had a loving family to go home with. They probably made meals for him. or even helped him with his homework. Her parents did not even cook for her, or help her with her homework.

With: Alex
Thoughts: -----
Mood: ----
OOC- Bad Post

Quote:
RedShiro

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
User Image ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Alexander ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Eyolf ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
First impressions are hard to erase
Etched in my mind and just won't go away
Maybe I'm playing my cards way too safe
I've gotta change

Alex quickly turn his head towards her as she asked where that someplace was. He didn't know what to say maybe a cat had gotten his tongue. ''I'm not really sure.'' Was all he could say. If her did go somewhere it was most likely his car to sleep of do things that needed to be done. ''Now where special just riding around.'' He spoke as he thought of it.

II Panda_Eater II

User Image
Is it the way that you talk
That's causing me to freak
Is it the way that you laugh
That's making my heart beat
Is it the way that you kiss
It's gotta be the way that you taste

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

Wade now started to open his laptop waiting for the theater prof. to show up. He was not doing bad on battery life as he had about 80% left. He opened up his twitter, posting his little thing he wanted to say and some hashtag phrases. Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook were just some of the things that people were into at this high school. He did not have a good enough phone to do instagram, but he figured he wouldn't die if he doesn't have one. He then went to a shopping site to look at some more gear for himself, regular clothes, fitted new era caps, even new soccer cleats. He was amused at all the new things he was finding online.

Wade checked back behind him every so often to see if Emma walked into the theater. No sign of her. I hope that the girl wasn't causing too much trouble for Emma. "She can handle herself, I think." Wade said to himself, as he scrolled down another guys attire website. He was sorta okay with the fact that nobody else was sitting next to him. He did not really want to be involved with the theater kids all bunched together into their giant group in the first few rows. Still showing some nervousness, he opened another tab on his laptop to his blog site, Tumblr - since it seems that another teacher was going to be late again - and began writing his blog about the first day being back at school.

"...Feels good 2 be bak and not as a measly lil freshman trying to find everything again. I met some new people especially a new girl from the country parts. She's supposedly into theater, so hopefully she helps me out in the acting world. Cant wait for soccer to begin to see the guys again and some of the newbies...."
He kept typing on.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Help me have a normal life...

Cooper nodded and took his pen off tue taboe and wrote his number on Davids hand "Well, they're kind of indifferent, they just let me do what I want and they don't give an if, and, or but about it. They don't really care how I live my life they just care that I'm happy and not hurt and or dead, they love me but they do it from a distance. It's not really a normal family relationship but its better than being raped and beaten all the time." He said softly as he looked over at David then reached over and held his hand, he blushed a bit at he did but he just wanted to feel closer to him.

... Help me stop the pain.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x

Where you at?: Hospital
Whatchu doin'?: Hanging with Cooper
Whatchu wearin'?: Click me!

"Honestly, they sound pretty cool," David said, "I mean, my parents are great and I love them but...sometimes they can be kind of smothering. I guess they tried for years to have kids of their own before adopting me and my sister, and my dad's a pastor so they really try to shelter us from alot." Like the possibility of being gay, he thought to himself. He was going to have to have a talk with his parents...just not yet. He looked down at his and Cooper's joined hands and smiled a little, twining his fingers through the other boy's wondering....what did that make them now? "Awkward question," he said as he brushed his thmb over Cooper's knuckles, "But...what are we, exactly? Does this make you, I dunno, boyfriend or somethig?" Try as he might to be nnchalant about the question, David could still feel heat creeping up his neck and over his face and just knew that, under his summer tan, he was blushing just as much as Cooper was right now.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Help me have a normal life...

Cooper looked at him and shrugged as he sat up a bit looking into his eyes. "Do you want me to be your boyfriend?" He asked as he looked away from Davids eyes a bits embarrassed.

... Help me stop the pain.

Anxious Phantom

Lexxii-Blood-Diamond
ᾟaȤaЯd ȘtΌnȨcЯoȘs

Yeah I can be a
B.i.t.c.h,
Yeah I'm not perfect,
User Image

Hazard smiled, "Ha.. I've been playing since I was 7." She grinned. Kevin was cute... and his accent was as well..But he probably got hit on because of his accent.
She opened the Art room door and sat down, she looked up at him smiling.
She stared at the bleach blond.. He was interesting.. Hazard would have to learn more..
.. But that doesn't mean that I don't care
and that I have no
S.o.u.L

Place:Art room
Mood:Interested.
Company: Kevin
Music: If I'm James Dean then Your Audrey Hepburn-Sleeping with Sirens

[[Ȯ.ut Ȯ.f Ҫhaos: xxxxx]]
Think Dirty Out Loud
((Okay I'm back what I miss. The blasted thing never tells me when someone post :/)

Dapper Explorer

Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

User Image
Kevin A. Kelly| Clothes |Music: Bloody Beetroots: Church of Noise

Kevin hopped over a desk and slid into the one next to Hazard. "Lucky you, having to put up with me through two classes AND lunch." he said, sticking his tongue out a little and laughing. He put his feet up on the desk and smiled, looking over at her. He was kind of a dork, sometimes, but that wasn't anything new, so he figured she knew by now. He smiled when one of his favorite songs ever came on, headbanging lightly along with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff