Welcome to Gaia! ::

*wakes up and stretches*.....*goes and takes a shower and puts on some clothes and leaves his dorm and roams around the school aimlessly*
Randi made her way outside to where the sun shone brightly outside and she put more of her hair into her face
*walks around aimlessly for ahwhile listening to a as i lay dying cd looking for people who would want to cause some sort of trouble*
Randi walked around bored and tired she opened up her locker and found a can of neon green spray paint and started painting all the windows green "wow, i am really bored" she said aloud
*comes out of his room and goes down stairs and walks over to the drink machine and kicks it hard causing a coke to come out. takes it up and drinks it*
(( its been a while sence my last post here but im back)) Kamui would walk out of the school and down to his S15 he would step inside and bring the engin to life " the people here are pitiful all I need is me and my car" he would pull out of the spot he was in and rev the engin out to 4500 rpm befor droping it in first the back tirse would spin creating a small smoke show before takeing off around a corrner drifting it as usual he would take off out on to one of the main roads shifting the car from second to third then to fourth the bof could be head from blocks away then the quick exaust and enging roaring down the street soon followed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff