Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madereine walked outside and put Mew-chan on the dewy grass, despite her disgruntled mews.
She walked over to a field, Mew-chan following, and sat under a cherry blossoms. They were very pretty this time of year, and they were her favorite trees. She closed her eyes, and sighed.
Ash fumbled around in his stack of books and pulled out a comic. Now this is something meant to be read he thought.
Madereine stood up, and started back to the school. Her daily training was to begin soon, and she didn't want to be late. With Mew-chan following, she walked up the steps, and past the East Wing, and saw a boy who may have hurt his head on her clean floor.
"Are you all right?" She said, cursing herself for forgetting to put a 'Be careful, clean floor' sign in front of the East Wing.
juichi11
Madereine stood up, and started back to the school. Her daily training was to begin soon, and she didn't want to be late. With Mew-chan following, she walked up the steps, and past the East Wing, and saw a boy who may have hurt his head on her clean floor.
"Are you all right?" She said, cursing herself for forgetting to put a 'Be careful, clean floor' sign in front of the East Wing.

*he gets on his feet, still rubbing his head a little, he looks around at the floor, it seems clearly slick*

Yes yes im fine.....itll go away. I didnt mean to mess up your floor.
"It's all right. It's my fault for not warning people.." She said, smiling. "Where are you headed to so early in the morning?" she asked.
'Mine name is Caitiri' Caitiri said, opening her books, 'May I ask why you are here, and what your powers are?'
*he sighed and put his hands in his pockets and couldnt help but grin a little bit, he really wasnt headed in any particular direction but he decided to make something up for the sake of conversation*

Well um....i was just going to the garage so i can take my car out for a little timed run on the local mountan pass. its whats wakes me up in the morning. and i dont sleep all that well to begin with.
ButtonFly
'Mine name is Caitiri' Caitiri said, opening her books, 'May I ask why you are here, and what your powers are?'
Ash shrugged motioning at the book. "I'm suppose to be reading it but I'd much rather be attacked by a duck." he looked at her. "And my power? I can copy other powers."
'So that means you can copy my powers over Earth, Weather, Time and Poison? As strong as they are with me? Cool!' Caitiri said, she was already happy she could go to this school, not getting teased anymore. Caitiri smiled and started reading some of her math-lessons.
Shougoki009
*he sighed and put his hands in his pockets and couldnt help but grin a little bit, he really wasnt headed in any particular direction but he decided to make something up for the sake of conversation*

Well um....i was just going to the garage so i can take my car out for a little timed run on the local mountan pass. its whats wakes me up in the morning. and i dont sleep all that well to begin with.

Madereine laughed. "So that was you the other morning! I was on my way to training and heard a car start, scared me to death!" She laughed. "That's funny..My name's Madereine, what's yours?" She asked, having gotten over her giggle fit of the day.
Shougoki009
*he looks at his watch*

Oh, please excuse me, id like to do it before the road dries up, see you later....

*he walks in the opposite direction towards the garage*

"All right. I really ought to be going to my training, anywho. Well, see ya around."
*he looks back*

H-hey! Are...you busy a little later on? Mabey we can grab a cup of coffie or something...i mean if ur not doing anything.
Caitiri walked over to the black board, seeing a note on the teachers' desk. "Gone since 10:30. Will be back at 14:00", 'Euh, I don't knwo what's your name, but we can go. The teacher is gone' Caitiri said and walked outside the school.
ButtonFly
'So that means you can copy my powers over Earth, Weather, Time and Poison? As strong as they are with me? Cool!' Caitiri said, she was already happy she could go to this school, not getting teased anymore. Caitiri smiled and started reading some of her math-lessons.
Ash held up his hands. "Not exactly. For some reason whenever I copy anothers power, it ends up being pretty weak." he sighed "I'm lucky if they're half as strong as the original."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff