Welcome to Gaia! ::

XX_Whatsup_xx
Lookign at Storm, He put his hands in his pockets. "By the way, My names Jag,"

Nice name oh by the way my real name is Orora redface
He laughed, Then looked around. "This dance seems to be getting slow."
<center> Sentauri left the dance floor as a slow song came on. She saw Dagger talking with another girl, and she didn't want to interrupt. She sat down at a table, resting her chin in her elbow. She did like Dagger, but it was rude to interrupt someone's conversation a) with a girl and b) to ask him to dance. So, she sat, and just waited.
<center> {l EH! XX_Whatsup_XX has his PMs blocked... crying gonk scream l}
[My Pms not blocked and if it is I didn't do it. xd ]

He looked over at Sentauri. "Would you excuse me?" He said and bowed to her as he walked over to Sentauri. "Care for a dance?" He said holding out his arm.

<center> Sentauri giggled and blushed a soft pink. "Sure," she replied, smiling. She took his arm, and walked out onto the dance floor. There, she slipped her arms around his neck, and moved to the music. She took one step towards him, and relaxed a bit. "So..."

{l Really? Because I tried to PM you and it wouldn't let me. stare l}
Every.R.o.s.e.Has[Thorns]
<center> Sentauri giggled and blushed a soft pink. "Sure," she replied, smiling. She took his arm, and walked out onto the dance floor. There, she slipped her arms around his neck, and moved to the music. She took one step towards him, and relaxed a bit. "So..."

{l Really? Because I tried to PM you and it wouldn't let me. stare l}

[Sorry if it bugged you, sweatdrop ]

This time, His muscles didn't tense like they did with the other girl he danced with, He relaxed, He didn't worry about where to put his hands -too low or high- on her weighst line as he moved slowly to the beat. "So, If I've known you sooner I would have asked you to this dance." He stated with a possitive smile.
Name: Silver
Apperence: white fox ears with red tips, two white fox tails with red on the ends, a tight black tank top, a black mini skirt, usually walks around with bare feet, always has a flower in her hair most of the time a white rose, has a silver linked anklet on her left ankle and always wears a heart shaped locket ((one day i'm gonna get this drawn xp ))
Race: fox girl
Power(s): shapeshifting, can control all earth elements
Hobbies: hangin out with friends mostly
Dorm # :
Mood: kind towards some people, hates to be alone, she loves the company of guys sweatdrop don't know why, is always ready to help, trys to keep her opinions to herself, loves to have fun
(anything else you can think of):
*wanders around then lays down on the floor, staring up at the cealing she starts to sing softly, a song that she learned from her grandmother*
QuickSilver835
*wanders around then lays down on the floor, staring up at the cealing she starts to sing softly, a song that she learned from her grandmother*

As he looked over her head while the dance still lingered on, He saw the fox girl, Must be new
XX_Whatsup_xx

[Sorry if it bugged you, sweatdrop ]

This time, His muscles didn't tense like they did with the other girl he danced with, He relaxed, He didn't worry about where to put his hands -too low or high- on her weighst line as he moved slowly to the beat. "So, If I've known you sooner I would have asked you to this dance." He stated with a possitive smile.

<center> {l It's not your fault, but they're still not working. In response to your PM: Sure, I would love to do that. l}

"Then, I cordially ask you to be my date for the remainder of this dance," Sentauri asked, her face lighting up, and she puffed her chest out sarcastically. She smiled at him, and took a small step towards him.
<center> {l It's not your fault, but they're still not working. In response to your PM: Sure, I would love to do that. l}

"Then, I cordially ask you to be my date for the remainder of this dance," Sentauri asked, her face lighting up, and she puffed her chest out sarcastically. She smiled at him, and took a small step towards him.

[Okay then I'll start a new rp and PM you the url.]

He blinked for a few seconds and then a large grin appearing on his face. "I'm suppost to ask that," He said with a laugh.
<center> {l I joined your RP. But you're not there... crying l}
{I know I'm so sorry I had to go sweatdrop }
XX_Whatsup_xx
{I know I'm so sorry I had to go sweatdrop }

<center> {l Don't worry about it. l}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items