Aunia
UnsungHero1990
Aunia
UnsungHero1990
"I'm not a pig......"

"But you eat like one."

"Is that a problem?"

"Nope carry on eating like a pig. wink "

"alright i will!" He laughs then eats the rest of his food.
Syeira stumbled into the lobby doors, panting heavily. She had been running as fast as she could to get away from the temple. She fell onto her knees and clutched her heart, leaning on the door frame. She needed to rest but could not gather the strength to stand. So, there she stayed.
UnsungHero1990
Aunia
UnsungHero1990
Aunia
UnsungHero1990
"I'm not a pig......"

"But you eat like one."

"Is that a problem?"

"Nope carry on eating like a pig. wink "

"alright i will!" He laughs then eats the rest of his food.

"...Hmmm...makes me wonder if you'll eat anything..."Faye said as she stared at him.She then knocked her head."Whoops!Sorry,perverted thoughts!"
After Syeira regained her breath, she decided she needed something to eat to give her more energy. She stood up and headed towards the cafeteria.
He stares at her, wondering why she said that, then he laughed and stood up, walked to the door leading out side, opened the door, then disappeared leaving a trail of dust in his wake.
On the way to cafeteria, she saw a boy walk past her. She would have said hello, like she normally does, but her voice refused to work. Syeira just kept on walking.
UnsungHero1990
He stares at her, wondering why she said that, then he laughed and stood up, walked to the door leading out side, opened the door, then disappeared leaving a trail of dust in his wake.

Faye smirked and thought for a moment.She walked outside and went into some bushes,then came out in her true form.She beat her wings then shot up into the sky and landed on the cafeteria roof."Now...where to?"She spotted a forest and shot towards it and landed in a clearing.
When Syeira reached the cafeteria, she ordered some chicken noodle soup, one of her favorites. However, when she sat down to eat it, her was shaking so much that she spilled some of her soup. She soon managed to get control of her hand and finally ate the rest of her soup. By the time she was done, she was finally calm. What was it about that necklace in the temple that made me so insecure and frail? It's like it pulls on me so hard that I can't I collapse. But when I'm away from it, I'm okay. Syeira decided that she needed to figure this mystery out. But she first needed to fully recover her strength, so she walked out of the hall towards the dorm room.
He finishes running around the school and then turns to run through the forest. He starts through the edge when he sees Faye flying high over him.
Faye smiles,"This place is perfect!"She said."Now...I can practice that move."

Faye crossed her arms in an X across her chest and closed her eyes.Slowly her claws glowed and her eyes opened."Burning Shadow..."She whispered and parted her arms with them still glowing.She swiped at a tree and it burst into dark flames."Oooh..."Faye groaned,stopping her attack."Why can't I get it right?"
"Burning Shadow...is supposed to use my whole body as a weapon.So why can I only get my claws in the action?"Faye hissed.
"I have no idea..." He said, walking out of the shadows.
UnsungHero1990
"I have no idea..." He said, walking out of the shadows.

"OH SHI..."Faye blinked."Where the hell do you come from?"
((Hey,I have another board with Faye on the Miscellanous RP's.It's called SilverWing High.Interested in joining? smile Not that you have to,though.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff