800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
username AmP01
name Charlie
age 15
*power/talent earthen powers
*bio abandoned as a child, he has spent his life jumping from foster care to foster care. After realizeing his special gift, he ran away and was picked up by the police. After killing 4 officers, the goverment thought they had a new weapon on their hand and took him in and taught him to control his power.After learning what he thought was enough he escaped the compound and changed his name then enrolled into this school.
*per nice,funny,secretive,keeps to himself, careing and protective, more then willing to drop anything and everything to save his friend and will give his life for them.

AmP rolled from the bed and fell to the ground, being followed by a alarm clock and a lamp. After tossing the alarm clock at the far wall and watching it shatter. He quickly got up and gathered what stuff he had into a duffle bag and threw it out the window as his friend entered, he gave him a briefe hand shake and thanked him for letting him stay then grabbed his deck and climbed from the window and went down the fire escape. He grabed the duffle bag and through his deck to the ground and skated off to his new school and home for the year....or as long as he sought to stay.

((my tag is zeth!!!!....oh well who cares.))
((afk and miwako had to go))

Gaian

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((ello))

AmP rolled down the street for a while, his eyes scanning the area but suddenly hit a small rock and his board stoped instintly. His body flung into the air and hit the ground hard, he bounced a few times and came to a slideing stop in front of a beautiful girl with pig tales. AmP smiled then rolled over, holding his ribs tightly.
((AFK for min of 3 hours))
AmP01
((ello))

AmP rolled down the street for a while, his eyes scanning the area but suddenly hit a small rock and his board stoped instintly. His body flung into the air and hit the ground hard, he bounced a few times and came to a slideing stop in front of a beautiful girl with pig tales. AmP smiled then rolled over, holding his ribs tightly.

r u ok

Gaian

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
AmP didnt reply, just groaned as he tried to push himself up but couldnt. He looked up for his board to find it sticking out of a window and sighed as he droped his head onto the cement which hurt him more.
((what did you mean by "My tag is Zeth"?))
AmP01
AmP didnt reply, just groaned as he tried to push himself up but couldnt. He looked up for his board to find it sticking out of a window and sighed as he droped his head onto the cement which hurt him more.

do you want me to help you?
Name: Joe Isumi
Apperence: Looks like avi but with big sword on back and wings of a fallen
Race: 1/2 Demon but the rest is fallen
Power(s): demonic/fallen
Hobbies: Fighting, reading manga, watchin anime, and be cool and mellow
Dorm # : whatever is availible
Mood: mellow and cool
demonic/fallen that is cool
om...AmP01 ur ok?
((ur all alone....except me im still here.))
Muwako
demonic/fallen that is cool

Thank you and hello *bows to her* And if I may ask? what are you

Gaian

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
AmP tried to push himself up but couldnt due to the broke rib he now had, he held the ribs tightly and groaned loudly. Looking up he found his deck sticking out a window, droping his head back to the cement, his head thudded off the ground and he now hurt more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff