Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCREATED BY xxxxxxxAOYUMI
                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCODING AND GFX xxL E O T V
                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGENRE xxxxxxxxxxxxSLICE OF LIFE, SUPERHERO
                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSTATUS xxxxxxxxxxxOPEN/ACCEPTING

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxx

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

User Image
                                To the holder of this letter~

We are proud to announce that your special "talents" have been noticed by us at Heroic High.
                                Weather you use them for good or bad is all up to you, but we would love to welcome you to
                                our school where you can learn to control them and use them to your advantage. Our school
                                specializes in creating future heroes, sidekicks, and yes, villains, because you can't have either
                                without the other.

How you obtained these powers doesn't matter. We take all unique individuals and try to teach
                                them to do the best, or worst, that they can do. There are normal people out there, living their
                                daily lives, going over the same boring routines everyday. But you, are special. Your life will no
                                longer be tied down to those expectations.

You will be placed in a dorm at our school, along with another student, and will take classes
                                to help you become your ideal super. Who you meet here may become your best friend or worst
                                enemy.
                                Don't worry though, we'll teach you everything you need to know when you arrive.

Please pack all of your belongings that you plan to bring before your ride arrives.
                                The world needs a new great super, and you could be it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                          XXXXXXXXUser Image
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image
              G-GERAL◞*━━━━
              xx º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
                    ( Follow Gaia's Terms of Service.
                    Don't be afraid to come with suggestions for the story or locations.
                    Do not post before getting your character accepted, unless it is in
                    the OOC, which is an exception. Be nice to each other in OOC.
                    I won't object to your characters hating each other's guts, but nothing
                    beyond that.
                    I have the right to change the rules as I please.
                    Cursing is allowed but let's not use the same word as a verb, noun,
                    adjective and pronoun all in the same sentence.
                    As for romance... this is romance and action, I want drama to people!
                    Heroes falling in love with villains! That stuff!
                    Just no cybering...
                    ) :

L-LERACY◞*━━━━
                    ( This is a lazy literate to literate+ role play, meaning that little mistakes
                    such as slight spelling or grammatical errors are fine, but when there are
                    too many of them you will still get a warning. Write in third person and use
                    "..." for speaking but I think we all know how to do that. NO text, email, or
                    chat speak. Its very annoying. I also expect at LEAST 3 HEALTHY paragraphs
                    no less... I don't have a limit on how long it can be, but no less than three
                    paragraphs, and a paragraph for those who don't know is fifteen sentences
                    here. Fifteen GOOD sentences. At least try hitting the 3 paragraphs,
                    a little less isn't that bad but if you can't write this much, then you should not
                    consider yourself to be a literate role
                    player..
                    ) :

A-APPLYING◞*━━━━
                    ( All you have to do to apply is go to the app thread. There you will find the
                    app/reserve code. Fill it out, and post it in the app thread. I will review it
                    and tell you if you are accepted or not. Do not feel bad if you are not accepted,
                    you can also tweak your character after or even apply for a whole different
                    character. Once you are accepted, you will also find the profile code in the app
                    thread. You should make your own test thread and post the four different profile
                    code posts and fill them out. If you have trouble with this, just message me.
                    When you are done with your profile, send me the link, and I will review it.
                    If I say it's all good, then you're all good and ready to post! There will also
                    be relationship bars that you can post in your test thread for your character.
                    Just fill in the bars for each character in the roleplay, and explain your
                    relationship with them.
                    ) :

XXXXXXXXUser Image

P-POSTING◞*━━━━
                      ( In your post, your character's name, location and picture are required.
                      It's just so nice to be able to see who you're talking to.
                      But please, only use anime pictures! And don't use a too tiny font or
                      colors that are too bright. I can't see them and I don't like having blood
                      shot eyes trying to see them.Try to post at least three times a week.
                      More is very much welcomed. If you fail to post over a week warning
                      would be sent through pm, if you fail to reply within two days then you can
                      say goodbye to this rp. I would like this rp to go for a while, so If you know
                      your going to be gone for a while PM and let me know, or PM your stuff if
                      possible. This is understandable because of school or work. ALSO let me
                      know when you quit! DON'T JUST LEAVE OR JUST SEND YOUR PROFILE
                      THEN NEVER POST!!! I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN. If you send me your reserve
                      you have three days to create your profile. After that the spot automatically
                      opens again..
                      ) :

C-CHARACTERS◞*━━━━
                      ( NOT EVERYONE CAN HAVE THE SAME POWERS. I will be keeping
                      track of how many, and which powers characters have. If I tell you that you
                      can not have that power, don't even bother arguing with me. I would like
                      everyone's characters to be unique. Every character does not have to have
                      a sob story as the center of them. Try your best to make your character stand
                      out.
                      ) :

User Image

H-HERO 1◞*━━━━
                      User Image

H-HERO 2◞*━━━━
                      User Image

H-HERO 3◞*━━━━
                      User Image

H-HERO 4◞*━━━━
                      User Image

H-HERO 5◞*━━━━
                      User Image

H-HERO 6◞*━━━━
                      User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

S-SIDEKICK 1◞*━━━━
              User Image

S-SIDEKICK 2◞*━━━━
              User Image

S-SIDEKICK 3◞*━━━━
              User Image

S-SIDEKICK 4◞*━━━━
              User Image

S-SIDEKICK 5◞*━━━━
              User Image

S-SIDEKICK 6◞*━━━━
              User Image

XXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

V-VILLAIN 1◞*━━━━
              User Image

V-VILLAIN 2◞*━━━━
              User Image

V-VILLAIN 3◞*━━━━
              User Image

V-VILLAIN 4◞*━━━━
              User Image

V-VILLAIN 5◞*━━━━
              User Image

V-VILLAIN 6◞*━━━━
              User Image

XXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image

▐❜▒D-DORM 1xxEDITH & HYUNG*
════════════════════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ═════

▐❜▒D-DORM 2xxKRISTA & JAESUN*

▐❜▒D-DORM 3xx & *

▐❜▒D-DORM 4xxAUGUST & STERLING*

▐❜▒D-DORM 5xxTATSUYA & HIKARI*

▐❜▒D-DORM 6xxGABRIEL & EMIKO*

▐❜▒D-DORM 7xxSHOUGO & RENO*

▐❜▒D-DORM 8xxWISTERIA & JACE*

▐❜▒D-DORM 9xxRAI & ARMAN*
User Image

O-OREINTATION◞*━━━━

ALL STUDENTS ARE GETTING READY TO REPRESENT THEMSELVES. EVERYONE WILL GET
A CHANCE TO SHOW THEIR POWERS IN THE ASSEMBLY ROOM. MINGLE AND MEET ALL OF
THE NEW STUDENTS LIKE YOURSELF. POWER FIGHTS WITHOUT SUPERVISION WILL NOT BE
TOLERATED SO KEEP ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIORS. IT'S TIME TO SHOW THIS SCHOOL WHAT
YOU GOT.

V-VALENTINE LOVE◞*━━━━

GREAT, WHO LET THE CUPIDS OUT?! ARROWS
ARE FLYING EVERYWHERE. STRIKING PEOPLE NOT ONLY IN THE BUTT,
BUT IN THE HEART. SOMEONE HAS CAST A LOVE SPELL OVER THE SCHOOL
AND ANYONE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT IS FINDING THEMSELVES
ATTRACTED TO THE FIRST PERSON THEY LAY THEIR EYES ON. BETTER STAY IN
YOUR ROOM AND HIDE UNDER THE BED.

P-PAIR DAY◞*━━━━
THIS IS THE DAY WHERE ONE HERO, SIDEKICK,
AND VILLAIN WILL ALL BE PAIRED
UP FOR THE WHOLE DAY. YOU WILL HAVE TO SPEND THE DAY TOGETHER,
WEATHER OR NOT YOU THREE
GET ALONG. THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN FROM ONE ANOTHER
AND MAYBE EVEN SEE FROM ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW.

P-POWER OUTAGE◞*━━━━
IT'S TIME YOU GUYS HAVE SOME APPRECIATION FOR THOSE POWERS YOU HAVE. HOW
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO REACH THE TV REMOTE NOW WITHOUT YOUR TELEKINESIS?!
I GUESS YOU'RE JUST GONNA HAVE TO LEARN. GET YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ON LADIES AND
GENTS, WE'RE GOING WITHOUT POWERS.

B-BOYS ARE GIRLSAND GIRLS ARE BOYS..WHAT?◞*━━━━
GREAT. THIS HAPPENED LAST YEAR TO. WHATEVER GENDER YOU WERE YESTERDAY,
YOU'RE THE OPPOSITE TODAY. SOME WEIRD POWER HAS BEEN PLACED OVER THE SCHOOL
SO UNTIL STAFF GETS IT FIGURED OUT, HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW PARTS.

*MORE TO BE ADDED*
User Image

R-RUMORS◞*━━━━
*TO ADD A RUMOR PM ME WITH ONE TITLED "DID YOU HEAR"*

Omg gais did you hear? That new kid, the freaky one with the horn and wings? Armando or whatever his name is? Yeah he's totall ya vampire! Like he drinks blood and everything!

My friend Lulu swears she saw him drinking blood out of that freaky thermos of his the other day, and if you look you'll see he totally has monster teeth!

I dunno about you but i'm stocking up on the garlic and telling my mom to order me some holy water!
- anonymous tip from chameleon school gossip.

Have you checked out that hot villain guy? Rai Jinosaki rips his shirt off for everything. Like, no lie. Seriously, how many shirts can that boy afford to rip? He probably carries around spares with him. He must be really rich…. but then I also heard from my roomie that he has a fan club of girls who do their philanthropy to raise money to buy him more shirts to rip. What the hell does that even mean? Well whatever, more reason to make up dramatic stories to make him take his shirt off! And his voice is so magical, how does he do that? Sighhh~
R E S E R V E D
R E S E R V E D
R E S E R V E D
R E S E R V E D
R E S E R V E D
R E S E R V E D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers