Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
There was a set of benches near hte entrance and she took a rest there to make sure that she had everything she needed for the day. It was hten she looked away from her handheld computer and saw that she was making a thick fog surround the shcool. "Crap!" she shouted and closed her eyes and moved her hand saying, "wind." A rather light breeze blew through and the fog dissappeared away. "Now that is not a way to make a first impression," Janny said a bit dissapointed.
*while on there way to a bomb threating madman* So Shadow right, what exactly do you do?
"Yeah it's Shadow and what do you mean what do I do?"
"you know your power"
((I got to goes))
Name:Joy
Hero Name:Starfire
Teacher or Pupil:pupil
*forgets about question when comes to crime scene* Stop right there, or i'll blast you.

7,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Jenny made steps toward the entrance of the school, she wanted to find her locker before her first class. A small cloud surrounded her feet and encirled around her, but no where near as bad as this morning the cloud was just around her deilcate feet in sandals. Once in that hallway she changed her shoes and placed them into her shoe locker and walked down the hallway toward her first class.
*sees the man won't coperrate and shoots turbonic blast* That'll show'ya, *leaves were girl there and flys home*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff