Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hero High School

Please make this fun for you and me.

-Rules-
Girlfriend Boyfriend stuff is allowed
Cursing to a minimum( use when approiate)
Be original (like you can customise heros like Green Lantern cause there used to be tons)
Don't make someone so seirous they don't have a good time.

Fill out

Name:
Hero Name:
Powers (can be invunerable not invincable):
Costume Decribtion:
Weapons or Gadgets:
Forgot mines redface

Name: Jake Wily
Hero Name: Blue Turbine
Powers: Super Strength, Flight, Turbonic Blasts, Enhanced Speed, Envunerability.
Costume Decribtion: Golden Helm with a little bit of brown hair showing on the neck, Long dard red cape, Armour, Glowin forarms and hands.
Weapons or Gadgets: Mech hands.
Teacher or Pupil: Pupil
*finishes harnesting his helmet*
"Finally, TURBINES ON, *arms light up with blue swirling light*, thats better. now it's time for flight practice." * jumps out window*
Name: Kitsuko Takahashi
Hero name: Werewolf of Shadows (or Shadow for short)
POwers: The powers of werewolves and stuff like that. Also has the ability to controll all elements. She is also a very fast being.
Wepons: She has a bow and arrows. She also of course uses her feirce claws and fangs.
Costume: She has on a pair of black baggy gothic pants. Her shirt is a black tank top with a fish net shirt over top. She has crystal blue eyes. She also has a long black cloak. She has on shoes that have talons on the toes of them.
Kitsuko walks around outside. She loks up and sees a guy falling out of the window. She gasps. She goes under him and holds out her arms. "I'LL CATCH YOU!!" She yells to him.
*sees girl coming at him* Hey it's okay, see the costume i can fly too wacth *zooms safely to the ground*
She sighs in relif. "Oh okay good. I wouldn't want a cute guy like you to get hurt." She smiles and winks at the guy.
Oooooook, *starts to walk away rolling his eyes* Hey what class are you goin to?
"Umm, I'm new heres o I duuno."
O well you should try to found out *starts to take off, but hesitates because of a ringing in his helment* hey this looks like something I could use some help with wanna come?

7,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Name: Jenny
Hero Name: Mist
Powers (can be invunerable not invincable): Basically controls weather with a simple thought or small chant. Her speciality is winter weather, but has bene known to make a tornado or two in her life time. Also is great with computers and knows how to read weather data and use it to her advantage
Costume Decribtion: Wears a clingy light blue and shiney wrap around tank top that is kept in place by a dark blue think ribbon and a pair of dark blue capris. Also keeps her long light blue away from her face with a nicely done french brain with dark blue ribbons mixed in. wears slightly heeled snadlas that sre the same color as her pants. Finally, wears a light blue (almost white with a slight blue tint to it thin jacket, but is always open and never really tied together.
Weapons or Gadgets: Keeps a small uber high tech computer that is always
Teacher or Pupil: pupil

7,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Jenny walked through the gate of her new school finally happy to be in a place she belongs. The last few schools she was an outcast and picked on all of the time because well she was different. A slight fog surrounded her feet, almost in an errie way as she wlaked down the stone pathway toward the school entrance. Her small computer was in her hand as she looked at the radar data with a smile. "Hmmmm looks like another clear day, gets nice but I could go for some nice rain soon."
"Sure. I'll help. By the way. I'm Kitsuko."
OK, I'm...well...just call me Blue Turbine, I'm one of the secret identity types.
*glances to the left and see's this new girl walking through the gates and a thick fog goes around the school*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff