Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplay Name: Sivius
Race: Shadow Demon (horns invisible to most others, some can see)
Weapon: Fangs, switchblade
Student/Teacher: Student
Personality: Quiet, shy, secretive
Short History: Exchange student from Europe, got bored one day and decided to join school again.
Appearance: User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

((*glomps Xylias*))

Vaan looked around at all the new people arriving but one person caught his eye, he had sparkling silver hair and looked very proper. He walked up to him and noticed that he had horns. "Huh?!" Vaan said quietly to himself.
Hitakaru
((*glomps Xylias*))

Vaan looked around at all the new people arriving but one person caught his eye, he had sparkling silver hair and looked very proper. He walked up to him and noticed that he had horns. "Huh?!" Vaan said quietly to himself.
Sivius gazed happily at his new surroundings, an unfamiliar school. He heard the quiet footsteps of a stranger approaching. He turned to greet the one who apparently noticed his hidden features, a mild blush strewn across his face before quickly shaking it off, "Yes...umm 'ello there, I'm new here and dreadfully lost, could you possibly help me find my locker?" He said with a mild english tone.
Roleplay Name: Alex
Race: Demon/Vampire
Personality:quick wit, fun, social, kind
Appearance:short 5'2 blond hair, blue eyes
((EDIT: Never Mind...cancelled))

Desirable Sex Symbol

Xylias
Sivius gazed happily at his new surroundings, an unfamiliar school. He heard the quiet footsteps of a stranger approaching. He turned to greet the one who apparently noticed his hidden features, a mild blush strewn across his face before quickly shaking it off, "Yes...umm 'ello there, I'm new here and dreadfully lost, could you possibly help me find my locker?" He said with a mild english tone.

Vaan grinned, "Why of course... just give me your locker number." He said leading the new student in this unfamiliar school.
Hitakaru
Xylias

Vaan grinned, "Why of course... just give me your locker number." He said leading the new student in this unfamiliar school.
"eh...yes umm...where was I, it's locker 46A."*Quickly hands him the piece of paper with the locker number.* "By the way...I'm Sivius, and you are?"
Roleplay Name: Lauren
Race: Half Angel Half demon
Weapon: long stick (when not using it, it looks like an umbrella in her bag)
Personality: She is quiet and very lonely, but when u get to knw her she is outgoing. In serious cases she is very determined and loyal.
Short History: 2 years ago her father was killed in a mysterious accident. the accident was that a demon came into her house and killed her father. She saw the demon (humans cant c demons) and the demon noticed. He went for her to kill her too but her guardian angel protected her and the clash of both, the angel and demon, Lauren was inbetween and both things entered her body. Her hair color change from blonde to black and her brown eyes changed into gloden eyes. She felt horrible. She wanted to talk to humans but for some reason they woulndt talk to her. That when she stopped talkin at all to people. Now she joined this new school and she hoped for eevrything to be ok.
Appearance: 5'3 Golden eyes, Long straight hair (Black) and she was white as in white of dead people.
*Lauren walked around and saw all the students in the school. She felt a bit of glee. She said to her self* I guess my loneliness is not forever* She just walked into the school without lookin at anyone at their faces*

Desirable Sex Symbol

Xylias
"eh...yes umm...where was I, it's locker 46A."*Quickly hands him the piece of paper with the locker number.* "By the way...I'm Sivius, and you are?"

Vaan flipped some of his raven black hair out of his eyes and took the peice of paper, "It's a pleasure to meet you Sivius. My name is Vaan." He smiled down at the boy, then read the paper. "Ah your locker is just over here," He said leading him to his locker, they stop infront of locker 46A. "Here it is, and theres no reason for you to be shy around me... I don't bite... usually." Vaan grinned and patted Sivius's shoulder.
Roleplay Name: Maria
Race: cat demon
Weapon: fire sabre
Student/Teacher: student
Personality: kind hearted
Appearance: avi (its pretty pointless to describe my avi if i can just put avi)
Hitakaru
Xylias

Vaan flipped some of his raven black hair out of his eyes and took the peice of paper, "It's a pleasure to meet you Sivius. My name is Vaan." He smiled down at the boy, then read the paper. "Ah your locker is just over here," He said leading him to his locker, they stop infront of locker 46A. "Here it is, and theres no reason for you to be shy around me... I don't bite... usually." Vaan grinned and patted Sivius's shoulder.
Sivius smirked wryly at his remark,"Then I won't hesitate to ask for your help in the future." He turned to his locker attempting the combination a few times before becoming frusterated and taking a sharp kick to the base of the door it swinging slowly open. "Hmm...that seemed to work just fine." He stuck a pencil above his ear pinning some of his silver hair away from his eye. Sivius gave a quick bow to Vaan."I bid you adieu, Vaan. See you when I see you, perhaps we'll have some classes together." He started to walk down the near vacant hall humming a simple tune, stopping abruptly he turned and walked back to Vaan with a slightly embarassed look on his face. "I actually don't know where in the world I'm going, could you point me in the general direction of study hall?" Scratches his head a bit in embarassment sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff