Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Seeker

1,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ava stood around after the girl left, fingering her necklace again. noticing the only ones left were the two men and herself, she looked down. She had hoped to make a friend here and so far, they were the only ones to talk to her. "So... What are you guys here at this school for?" She asked the two.

Greedy Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
~Able~

"Not sure. Maybe for some renown? Having the infamous 'Sabble' would do great for a school..." He said, shrugging. "Could be anything."     

"Don't bother, Man. I doubt she even knows Us that way." Sabbath said, digging into a deep pocket in search of something.    

~Sabbath~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Seeker

1,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ava stared at them for a second in confusion. "S-Sable? What are you talking about.." She asked

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【• • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

..And he called me Mona Lisa...

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina turned around, hearing a small confrontation. She frowned. "Hey, you. With the green eyes." she called to the tall man that caught her eye. "Come wih me," she beckoned.

((O.C.C.-))

..because he'd pay to see my smile...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【 • • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Greedy Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
~Able~

Able sighed, Sabbath was always right.  "We're Fighters. Fighting for Glory, Honor, that kind of thing."    

"Your forgetting the best part; Cash." Sabbath said, throwing a small candy into his mouth. Blood Sweets, damned if they aren't good. "YouTube Us, got some good st-" He cut off when the girl who had showed them around called for Him. He turned to Able who just shrugged. He walked to the girl. "You called?"  

~Sabbath~

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tear Grants: Tear walked around and saw that the little tour that she saw earlier was over and went over to meet the people there. "Hi" she said to them.

Interesting Seeker

1,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ava looked after him as he walked away, feeling slightly less nervous. "Um.. ok.." She looked back up at able with a smile. "So... Do you wanna, maybe, hang out? I mean while your friend is busy and everything. If you want.." She said as her nerves returned and she reached up and fingered her locket again.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Tear Grants: They didn't hear her so she got closer to them and noticed one of them leave with the white haired girl. "Hey, ummm... who was that?" she asked pointing over to the two people leaving.

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina's white hair followed behind her as she walked. "Who areyou?" Her head stayed level as she walked, her eyes fixed ahead of her. She wanted to look at him, but she knew better. There was something about his eyes...

((O.C.C.-))

Greedy Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
~Able~

"Sure, why not?" He said, "That was Sabbath." He watched His friend walk away, a bad feeling growing in his gut.    

"I think You know that already." Sabbath said around the Blood Sweet in his mouth. "You aren't a fool."    

~Sabbath~

Interesting Seeker

1,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ava jumped in surprise and looked at the girl. "O-oh! Um he's a friend of Able's.. My name is Ava. Whats your name?" She asked

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Tear Grants: "Mhm... Oh, I'm Tear, Tear Grants. You?"

Interesting Seeker

1,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ava laughed a bit. "You already know my name, his is Able. Would you like to come hang out with us?" She asked.

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina turned her head slightly, hereyes still fixated ahead of her. "I'm sorry, I asked a question. I expect proper answer." Her voice low as they walked alone down the corridor.

((O.C.C.-))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out