Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dante caught the vase, "And You could have given Me a concussion." He stood up and set the vase back. "And don't do what? Watch a beauty sneak into the room with just a nightgown?"

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【• • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

..And he called me Mona Lisa...

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina locked her jaw, gripping her small diary tightly. "I forgot my journal," she scoffed. "And I didn't know I couldn't walk around my dorm in whichever attire I please." She fought off the heat rushing to her cheeks as she avoided eye contact.

((O.C.C.-))

..because he'd pay to see my smile...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【 • • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Greedy Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"You may whatever You wish, Your room, Your call." he winked, "But I warned You that I don't sleep."

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina scowled at the man. "Nor do I, yet goonight.." she walked to her room, closing the door as loudly as she could without being disruptive. She plopped down on her bed, staring at the door and gripping the book firmly.

((O.C.C.-))

Greedy Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dante sat back down, no sleep, no book, no one to talk to. He looked back to the door, hoping for some conversation even as he knew it wouldn't happen.

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina looked down at her book for a moment, placing it under her pillow before getting up, placing her robe over her body. And walking out into the livngroom. "Watch your eyes.." she warned as she flicked the switch. She walked silently over to the man on her couch, handing him four books on the dark arts and necromancy. "Its not much but its the only topic I really enjoy.."she walked over to the kitched, grabbing two bowls and a plate. In one bowl was water and in the other and on the plate was a rich beef stew she made a few hours before. Balancing them expertly, she set the plate on the table infront of him and the two bowls on the floor near the dog. Returning to the kitchen to turn out the light, she walked back wit two glasses of wine, one of which she set on the table. She turned on the fireplace and curled up in one of the chairs with one of her books and stayed silent.

((O.C.C.-))

Greedy Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Mind reading, eh?" not perfect, but close." He said, picking up a Dark arts book.

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

she stayed silent for a moment. "No, its just bad manners not to offer a guest food and entertainment." She kept her eyes glued to the pages, although she wasn't reading anything. She memorized every book in this school.

((O.C.C.-))

Greedy Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"You didn't seem so big on manners before.." Dante opened the book to a random page, recognizing seven incantations and smiling. "Glad to see the change."

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

"nor did you.." she stood up, returning to her room. Big day tomorrow. And she needed rest. She pulld out a small vile of sky blue liquid. She popped the cork, shot it back and layed in bed. Within seconds, she was out like a light.

((O.C.C.-))

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image𝕮hesire&𝕮astielUser Image
𝕮hesire turned to the voice of a girl informing her not to disturb him, Castiel quickly disappeared and remained quiet.. "Oh okay" She replied before the girl excused herself and left.. Chesire watched her leave and turned to Castiel and shook her head "It's okay to let people see you" She said knowing he was a rather shy angel. He only looked at her and didn't speak as be watched her begin to walk, he followed with a sigh.
They walked the halls and wondered which dorm there's would be, she had no idea which one they were located and couldn't see anyone roaming the halls to help her out.. She looked behind to see Castiel still casually following, she gave him a smile and faced the front again as he smiled back at her

Interesting Seeker

1,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ava walked onto the schools property with a neutral expression. it was a big campus and there weren't many students around. She looked around for anyone to help her find her way as she had missed the first day due to a delay at the train station. Seeing no one, she continued walking toward the main building in hopes that she could find her way around on her own. She dragged a suitcase behind her and stared at the huge building that lay ahead. "So this is my new school.." She said as she paused in the shade of a tree to catch her breath. She hadn't known how much to bring with her so she packed her suitcase as full as it would go without exploding. "This sucks.." she sighed as she fingered a golden locket around her neck.

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina yawned, sitting up as she clicked her eeth. That potion The Headmaster gave her always left a rather petulent taste in her mouth. The pitter-patter of her feet echoed in the large room and she walked to her closet and slipped another elegant white dress over her petite figure. Today is the scond day of the school's opening. She opened the door and stepped through silently. "Its time to get you registered.." her voice was low as she spoke to the man, kneeling down to poke the lupine's shoulder.

((O.C.C.-))

Greedy Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dante looked up at Marlaine, stretching sore muscles. "Did You know You snore?" He commented, "Just thought I'd let You know. Let's get this done with." Stille woke quickly watching the girl quietly with tired eyes.

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlana snapped her head at Dante, growling at his comment. "How rude!" She stood quickly, turning towards the door. She opened it, motioning for them to exit so she could lock her door.

((O.C.C.-))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out