Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

To The Addressed,
If you are reading this, you have been accepted to the elite Hellion Academy, where we do not judge the incoming students. Each and every one of the enrolled have been brought to this school for one reason, they have been ejected from society for their abilities. We encourage you to experiment and grow in your powers and here, on this ground, you will find that even the impossible happen. But attending this academy could lead you to your downfall. The forces on this island are stronger than one might be lead to believe. See you on your orientation day!
Your headmaster,
Vladimir Gustav

~History and The Academy~

The sprawling castle surrounded by miles of forest on this island is more than meets the eye. Whn you step foot off the wooden docks and onto Helion's soil, memory fails you. An important part of your memory is stolen and you don't know what it is. Trouble is brewing. What evil lies within the dark institution? What memory has left your mind? There is only one way to find out. Unknowning about our mild amnesia, you continue onto the school, where your fate will begin to change for better or for worse.

~Rules~

2. I am God of this forum
3. Follow rules of TOS and follow my rules. I have no tolerance for rule-breakers.
4. Violence and romance is good, but don't take it too far. PM and or time skip
5. Kill only if the killee agrees
6. PM me your profile with the word hellion in the topic. When i accept you, you may post.
7. When applying, point out the two mistakes made in this rule list.
9. Please make sure you keep up with announcements. How am I supposed to keep you up to date if you don't read he announcemnts?

~Posting Rules~
1. No ** or -- for actions. This is a Semi literate forum. Use full sentences and qutoes when your character speaks.
2. All out of character (or O.O.C.) statements are to be written in O.O.C. format, which is (()) or [[ ]].
3. Please post atleast three to four lines per post. I understand sometimes people can get writers block. If you have writers block, state in in O.O.C. format.
4. I am a little bit of a grammar nazi. Please use proper spelling and grammar. And I can't stress proper sentence structure enough.
5. I know these rules might seem a little rediculous, but it leads to a beautiful and flowing roleplay.
6. Please post a picture of your character(s) in each post. I'm not asking for a wildly spectacular posting format, but a nice face to match their words makes all the difference.
7. Put the word 'Lucid' in the title when applying so I know you read the rules.
8. Break the rules (general or posting) three times, and you're banned from the roleplay. Sorry but I need faithful ad obedient roleplayer's here.
9. Please post in third-person. That's obvious.

~Profile Skeleton:~

Username:
Character name:
Race:
Personality:
Bio:
Picture: {anime or real}
Dorm: (if you want a certain one put it)

~Dorms~

Three to a dorm, please

Boy's dorms: 2 boys
B1:
B2: Brander
B3:
B4:
B5: Able || Sabbath

Shared: 1 girl // 1 boy
S1: Kairi || Bellcross
S2:Shakaku || Kohonashi
S3:
S4: Herios ||
S5: Kyo ||

Girls Singles: 2 girls
G1: Marlaina
G2:
G3:
G4:
G5:

Announcements
Please pay attention to other posts, especially the teachers. If a post claims that there is a change in the weather, lighting or geographical features, acknowledge it in atleast one post.

I have made the O.C.C. thread. Please use it. If you do not, you get a strike againt your character. Rules about the O.O.C. thread are stated as the first post. Hellion Academy O.O.C. Thread

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
Accepted Profiles:

Roles:
Headmaster: TAKEN
Dean of Discipline: TAKEN
Nurse: TAKEN
Dark arts:
Mathmatics:
Literature:
Science:
History:
Art:
Music:
Self-defense:
Physical Education: TAKEN

Teachers:

Headmaster
Username: RaceUnknown
Character name: Vladimir Gustav
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Demon
Bio: He mostly stays in his office, don't bother him
User Image

School nurse
Character name: Fai Evercleare
Race: demon
Bio: Fai was once a student at a highschool at the other end of the world. She had married and had two children, twins, in which she enrolled in hellion after she accepted the job offer they had given her. Once stepping onto school grounds, she had forgotten mosy of the past 18 years.
Picture:
User Image

Dean of Discipline
Character name:
Ignatius "Ignus" Asaph Shradia; he also acknowledges and responds to the names "Asaph Acheron" or "Lord Acheron".
Age: "Keep guessing, I'll let you know when you get it right" ~Ignus
Race: Infernalist, Devil (Sometimes Ignatius claims to be a lesser demon, a vampire, or an incubus, sometimes it seems he can't keep his story straight; but this may not be true, however why would anyone ever suspect an infernal of lying? Why, it is simply unheard of! You should slap yourself on the wrist right now for even thinking that an infernal might ever even conceive a concept such as lying to you! Shame on you! By the way, he also has a bridge to sell you in Timbuktu!)
Personality: Ignus is quite devious, and manipulative, though for his own ends more than anything. Although, he does enjoy "helping others help themselves" by trying to convince them to see that they could take a quick trip to power if they just could come to terms with selling themselves to evil. In truth, he likes harvesting souls, as much as any infernal being would be expected of, but also enjoys surrounding himself with powerful people. As a result of this, his desire to help the students become that much more powerful is indeed genuine, if not for trying to satisfy his own desires along the way as a means of self-justification to the matter of fact. Ignus makes no attempts to hide his nature to this aspect of his personality, emphasizing that the first step to truly becoming powerful is to cast away the concept of "morality", and embrace the fact, a person might have to do more than just "play nice" to make it in the world. He seems to actually care for the students to this means, at least as much as he cares about a potential black blooded contract. On that note Ignatius is cold, cruel, careless, and has a heart as black as the abyss itself, long having given up his spirit to Hell, and abandoning the idea of "divinity" for "infernal revelation". He sees humanity as a joke, meant to be harvested for nothing more than slavery and eternal damnation for the servants of Hell, and considers crossbreeding a sign of weakness in demons, as well as blatantly attributing to diluting the bloodline of infernal lineage, for a halfbreed is neither human, or demon but simply a mutt which doesn't properly fit into either world except as serving as an enabler. Humanity is a joke to Ignatius, and "life" as it applies to humans, is nothing more than a passing moment compared to the lifespan of a dark immortal.
Bio: Ignatus was never "born", in the sense most creatures from hell are, but rather, he was "created", in the same sense a devilith could be considered (though he does not consider himself a devilith, nor is he recognized as one). Ignatius' origins, how he was "created" exactly, he never speaks of it, but often lies about it, telling people he is "simply another demon", an infernal incubus of "no dramatic concern". Other times he claims he was simply a "lucky demon" who was able to "escape" hell, or even going far as to claim he "doesn't remember his past" due to the passage of time. All of which is utter bullshit, Ignatius is infact not a demon at all, but a pure-blood devil of the highest caliber, so strongly tied to the nature of hell itself, attributing to deception, hatred and manipulation, that he couldn’t tell the truth about anything, unless it was for the purpose of personal gain. His entire purpose for even entertaining Hellion, is to gather more power for himself, by advancing fresh young students into a life of evil and darkness; on one hand, this gives Ignus a corruptive aura which openly advances to claim the innocence and souls of others, which is to his benefit, while on the other hand, he truly is genuine about teaching others how to use the power of hell, and dark magic, for their own personal gain as well. Ignus can almost be considered synergistic, to this extent, that he is willing to work with students, and other individuals, so long as they don't mind his methods, which are clearly, very bad for the souls of others. It goes without saying, Ignatius himself has no soul..
Picture: Ignatius is always in his true form, he never bothers to hide it, he is very proud of what he is, and sees posing as a human, a sign of weakness. While the wolf hides in sheep's clothing and hunts lambs, the dragon just swoops down from above, kills the farmer with flames, and devours the cow whole, such is Ignatius' look on the matter, if others don't like it, then that's their problem, he isn't here to pander to the "wants" of others. He stands 6'1" with long fiery red hair, perpetually burning arboreal red eyes, pale skin and fair refined features (in a handsome rogue sense, not a fine or "pretty boy" bardic sense). Ignus has a firm body, toned by his bone structure to a more chiseled figure than something that would be considered a factor of bodybuilding otherwise. Though lacking of any horns or apparent tail, his unholy lineage is nonetheless clearly able to be seen in two large majestic red leathery wings, the wings also are capable of folding flat against his back, allowing him to hide them. Ignus seldom folds his wings however, much preferring to keep them revealed as to be used at any given moment. Additionally it should be noted (and difficult to miss unless one is blind) that he has exceptionally long fingers which can produce sharp razor-tips at the end of each digit. Like his wings, he is able to hide his claws, causing his hands to appear normal, but chooses not to (or seldom so). Of his wardrobe, he commonly wears dark robes with a golden lining, complete with a red amulet around his neck which appears to be perpetually on fire, not unlike the cores of his eyes.
User Image

[alig=center] Username: F l u f f e h B u t t
Character name: Dinok Vahdin
Sexuality: bisexual
Race: Succubus
Personality: Sarcastic, Witty, Flirtatious, Seductive, and manipulative. As all succubus, Dinok is very well in touch with her sexuality and will use it in her convinience against both men and women.
Bio biggrin inok Vahdin is a succubus, a she-devil. She has found a way to convert into a 20 year old woman. She is an outcast among her fellow succubus sisters as she tries to convince them that humans might be useful for something other than feeding upon. Obviously, there is a softer side to her but she does not reveal this to anyone. When Dinok is in her human form her devilish tendencies do not occur so often. She carries a red scarf that is placed upon her head in human form to keep her from changing back into her succubus nature.
Picture: Succubus Form
User Image
Human Form
User Image

Boys:

DeadmanDxD

Herios

Male
Pure Bred Devil
Quiet, Shy

For many years has he been trapped inside a prison crafted out of his own design, now he is finally free. Most would seek vengeance, others would destroy until their hunger was filled with blood, but for some reason he preferred to dwell and rethink his previous mistakes. Never has he encountered many people, his father was the only memory of a person he can rely on. Although he is among us in the world, he is only at 20% of his full strength. Only through unlocking his mind may he regain his true power, until that day he must live life inside a human form.

User Image

Username: Unforgiven_Sins13
Character name: Sabbath
Race: Vampire
Personality: Dark, Carefree, Seductively Playful.
Bio: Sabbath never really changed when He was Turned, His desires stayed the same but His means of acquiring them did not. He lives His Immortal life the way He believes any should; Getting Rich, Laid, and Famous. He's used to getting what's He wants easily, but He still gets it the hard way just for fun. He teamed up with a Lycan after some time, hoping to give His new friend a Life worth remembering before He passed on.
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Unforgiven_Sins13
Character name: Able
Race: Lycan
Personality: Strong Willed, Protective, Loyal
Bio: Born as a Lycan Able lived the Life any Lycan Clan would. He took care of His people and fought for Security and Honor. But when a Corruptive Vampire came His way, He left His Clan Life behind and began a new one with His new friend. Fighting for Glory, Renown, Honor, and treasures.
Picture: User Image
]

Username:Razor18
Character name:Kyros Kenshin
Race: Shapeshifter
Personality: Kyros tends to be a little over protective of the people he knows and a bit commanding. he also has a softer side for Animals letting them climb on him and swat at him. Kyros tends to like doing things his own way. Also gets nervous around ladies. though he is over protective he is very shy when meeting new people.
Bio: Kyros was born in a Small town to two well-known Citizens of that town, but when he was 6, they were killed by an armed robber right before his eyes, leaving him to move away with his Aunt and Uncle to another State and Abandon all his friends until he was 18.

EpicnessDxD
Username: EpicnessDxD
Character name: Cain De Mont
Sexuality: straight
Race: Zoophagous Vampire
Personality: loner, born leader, ladys man
Bio: For many years have I live, tucked away hidden in the castle my great ancestors had founded and created with the life source of the foolish creatures that are humans. Half of Norway under my alliance, I am not to be underestimated. Yet still I hunger for more power ..... maybe this academy will be fruitful but only time can tell. I will honor my bloodline and prove to them that I am worthy .... If not than I am as worthless as the prey I kill.
Picture:User Image
Dorm: unknown

Username: Kurent of the earth
Character name: Bellcross Green
Race: Werewolf
Personality: Kind yet there is a more evil cunning side to him that he doesnt show openly
Bio: Bellcross was always the black sheep wethier it was in his family or school and that was because of firstly his hunger he only ate raw meats even at home he didnt like his meat cooked he preferred to hunt and eat but was made to eat prepackeged so his school and home life wasnt exactly normal and he didnt like it being different and he tried so many ways to fit in until a lightbuld flicked in his head and he thought why should i be friends with them they'll only hurt me and so for 6 years he became the pretty boy hiding his habits and becomming popular but in secret he was only setting the people up and began plotting until the day arrived when he recived the letter from Hellion now he decided to come and try to fool a whole new batch of people
Dorm: S1

Girls:

Character name: Marlena Leigh
Race: Succubus
Personality: Quiet and distant at first, but once
she trust you, she'll be there for you all the time
Bio: She was a slave for most of her life, her 'Master'
using her abilities to rid himself of his enemies, on her
17th birthday, she rid herself of him. She received a letter
from a man claiming to be her uncle and asking her to
come to this academy. Now she's here
Dorm: S1
Picture:
User Image

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
{{RESERVED}}

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image𝕮hesire&𝕮astielUser Image
𝕮hesire and Castiel made their way gracefully up to the school, although to everyone else it was only Chesire. Castiel being the girls guardian angel was unseen to everyone elses eyes, unless he allowed himself to be shown.
Chesire was glad to have finally found a school that seemed decent enough to stay for more than just half a year. She skipped up to the office of the teacher Mr Vladimir Gustav she didn't know exactly who to go to to announce her presense but his name was spoken of by the office lady who told her to attend on this day.. "Case, are you going to show yourself to the teacher? I think it will be best for him to know about you.. " She said as she was about to knock upon the door.
Castiel stood behind her and looked down at her as she asked him the question of being visible for the teacher to acknowledge his presense aswell as her own. "I guess I shall" He replied and then brought his body to one that could be seen by everyone. Chesire smiled at Case and then turned back to the door as she knocked on it gently and awaited an answer..

[[ OOC: Sorry had to change my girls photo since the other one decided not to work for me ]]

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
New

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【• • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlena Leigh
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

"you shoudn't disturb him.." Marlena was leaning against the opposite wall, a small smirk on her face. "He rarely comes out." She stood up, extending her hand. "Marlena Leigh, and you are?" Her eyes searched the girl's face, her crystal eyes digging into hers, inspecting the girls soul.

((O.C.C.-))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【 • • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Greedy Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dante followed the stone path before Himtowards the main building His eyes seeing clearly in the Darkness. Stille followed closely, Her white fur reflecting the Moon's light, emmiting a faint glow.

"Think anyone's still awake?" He asked His Lupine Companion. Stille merely looked at Him, not responding. "Still not talking to Me, eh? Look, I said I was sorry. I didn't know it was flammable."
Stille looked away, taking several steps towards the building before stopping and looking back. Dante sighed, walked into the building, and called out for any souls that may be awake.

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500

User Image
..And he called me Mona Lisa...

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina excused herself from the girl, walking to a window to investigate an odd noise. There was a man standing in the courtyard, yelling up to the building to no ne in particular. 'This fool.. he'll wake the students..' She looked nervously back at the dean's door. "Excuse me, I have an urgent matter to attend to." She waved the girl away from the door and made her way downstairs. As she exited the main enterance, she whisper-yelled to the gentleman. "Are you asking for discipline on your first day?" Her white hair seemed to glow as itfell onto her face while she speed walked to him.

((O.C.C.-))

..because he'd pay to see my smile...

Greedy Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Discipline?" He nearly smiled. "No. Just trying to find someone. Looks like I have."
Stille sat down next to Him. I think I'm going to like Her.

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500

User Image
..And he called me Mona Lisa...

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina frowned. "well keep it down. The Dean doesn't like o be disturbed." she looked up at the black window that over looked the courtyard, nervous that he was interupted in his studies. She looked back at him, then down at the wolf by his side. "you have clearance for that dog, right?" she scowled down at it. Marlaina never liked dogs, not since what she's been through with the canine genus.

((O.C.C.-))

..because he'd pay to see my smile...

Greedy Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"No. She's just as much of a Student as I am." He said, scratching Stille's ear. She leaned away from his hand. I'm still mad at You. And I don't think I'll like her anymore. Dante chuckled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff