Welcome to Gaia! ::

our fist compatition !!!

a sports fastival 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
a openings fastival were the students have to come up whit a perfomance whit there roommate 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
who runs the best host/maid cafe or alike 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
This poll closed on May 3, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Beloved Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
this one is now closed
firegirlpaws and Blazing Phoenix are restarting
a second one
with some old chars and mostly new ones

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Yes please do that and when you do pm one of us the subject should be RP with the basic info that we asked for.

Beloved Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
The following character has been accepted
Name: Tokugawa
Sex: Male
Talents: Musician
Looks like:User Image
Ch info: It was proven at an early age that Tokugawa was musically inclined so he decided to come to the Heaven School of Arts to learn more about it

Name: Natsuki
Sex: female
Talent: fashion designer + actress
Ch Info: Natsuki was born into a rich family. She loved designing clothes since she was little and she was naturally superb at acting
User: neliel_espada_number_3

Name: lin
Sex:female
Talent: star athleet amd artist
Ch Info: lin always loves marcial arts and turned out to be a talent for sports
after she saw a painter making a painting on the street she started to draw and is still working on it. she is from a family of marcial artists.
User: firegirlpaws

Name: Tetsu
sex: male
talent: host, bisnessman
looks like: User Image
ch info: tetsu is born into a large and rich family. he is good whit nummbers so he makes a good bisnessman he dislikes cheery pepole but for some reson alot of girls fall for his looks easly so he desided to date girls for monney no matter how much he dislikes them he can play the host if he wants to.
User: poisend-black-rose

Name: violeta
Talent: songwriter , musisian
Looks like: User Image
Ch Info: was born into a middle class family she likes to be alone so she can work on her songs. once she has pepole she cares about she is like a big sister
User: poisend-black-rose

Name: Sotetsu
Talent: Fashion Designer/Musician
Background: Sotetsu was born into a middle class family, but at an early age Sotetsu showed that he was adept and making clothes and singing so now he's decide to attend the Heaven School of Arts to improve his talents.
User: Blazing Phoenix23

Name: Matsumomo ( or Momo)
Talent: Actresse
Ch Info: Momo is an outgoing girl is easy to make friends whit. Momo is from a fairly rich family she loves acting.
User: lena-ichii

Name: Pao
Sex: male
Talent: Joker and bisnesman
Ch info:he comes from a good family. because hes funny and outgoing he has alot of friends. but he always gets into trouble, he loves to eat cake and drink soda.
User: xSiopaox

Name: Sai Kurono Shuhei
Talent: Singer and Actor
Ch Info: Sai came from a very poor family life. And because of that, he turned out to be the "pusher" of the family. He always wished to be the best to bring out his family name. He realized he could sing and act while he was in Middle school. He loved what he did and his parents were very proud of him. As he advanced through school, he kept on doing what he loved, singing to his favorite bands, or acting in any play he could.
Sadly, in his second year of high school, his parents were in an accident and didn't make it. Sai lost his sense of singing, and his acting just stopped. Depressed, he went through the rest of his school not acting or singing. A year out of high school, he wishes to get back to what he missed out on, but does not know how to begin again.
User: Haseo Gentsu

Name: Tadakatsu
Talent: Star Athelete
Ch info:Tadakatsu had shown that he was quite gifted with martial arts of any type but he specifically specializes in ninja arts and weaponry.
User: Laguna Loire24

Beloved Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
The teachers

The Principal
Name: Aoi

The school nurse
Name: Angel

Name: Kisaki
Teaches:art and jokeclass

Name: Misaki
Teaches:
dancing and singing/songwriting

Name: Sho
Teaches:hosting

Name Ren
Teaches:
acting and modeling

Name: Daisuke
Teaches: bisness class

Name: Mei-Li Wong
Look like:User Image
Teaches: English/Taijutsu

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Welcome to the Grand Opening of Heaven School of Arts

I'm Principal Aoi and this is my staff

Angel: School Nurse

Kisaki: Teacher of Arts and Jokes

Misaki: Teacher of Dancing, Singing, and Songwriting

Sho: Teacher of Hosting

Ren: Teacher of Acting and Modeling

Daisuke: Teacher of Business

Mei-Li Wong: Teacher of English and Athletics

Principal Aoi: We also have 5 dorms. 3 for Males which are The Greenhorn Dorm, The Blast Dorm, and The Crown Dorm. 2 for Females which are The Bluebird Dorm, and The Redrose Dorm we've also setup the partners for each dorm.

Male Dorms

The Greenhorn Dorm: Tokugawa and Sotetsu
The Blast Dorm: Tadakatsu and Pao
The Crown Dorm: Sai Kurono Shuhei and Tetsu

Female Dorms

The Bluebird Dorm: Violeta and Matsumomo (Momo)
The Redrose Dorm: Lin and Natsuki

Principal Aoi: Ok now that you know the dorm assignments you also need to know that classes will start next week at 9 a.m. so this week you can get settled in your dorms, get to know your dormmates, and get familiar with the school's layout. One last thing you can all pick up your class supplies and dorm keys from a special pickup booth that will be in front of the school's library and that's run by our nurse Angel. So once again I'm Principal Aoi and thanks for choosing to attend Heaven School of Arts.

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Sai Kurono Shuhei

After such a long trip to the school district, Sai surveyed his surroundings. It was a big campus, and the school looked fantastic. He wondered how it was going to be. He had already gotten the letter that was sent to all the student about dorms. He needed to find the School's library to pick up his schedule and his keys. He couldn't believe that he already had to share a dorm. He knew that it was coming, but he didn't believe that it would happen so quickly. It seemed only a couple days ago that he had applied for this school. Or, he thought he did. Sai actually doesn't remember applying for the school, but since it was paying for itself, he couldn't pass it up. He needed the schooling. He wondered if he really needed to sing or act.

Sai was finally able to find the School library, and he noticed that he was one of the first ones there. Both the keys to his room were still there, and so were all the others. He noticed some packages that were probably his supplies and what not. He picked up one of his packages, the one with his name, and grabbed his key. "So my dorm is the 'Crown Dorm'. I wonder why I was put there. It seems too prestige." He said aloud to himself. He looked back down at the map to look where he needed to go. He didn't even notice if anyone came up to him. He was studying the interior and exterior of the buildings through the maps.

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

After the Grand Opening speech had finished Sotetsu decided it would be best to head over to the library and pick up his schedule, dorm keys, and his supplies for whatever class or classes he had. So Sotetsu left the gymnasium where the speech had taken place and looked at the map that was posted on a bullitin board not to far from the gym's entrance so he could find and reach the library once he arrived he picked up both his schedule and the keys to his dorm. Not far from those two things Sotetsu sees a package with his name on it he figured that the package must hold the supplies he needs for the class or classes he is going to be attending at the school so he picks that up to. And then he walks over to the map of the school that's posted on the library's door to find his dorm room.

"Let's see, I'm in The Greenhorn Dorm with somebody named Tokugawa I wonder what he's going to be like I guess I'll have to wait and see. Anyway, according to this map here The Greenhorn Dorm is just around the corner I can't wait to see what it looks like."

(He arrives at the dorm, unlocks the door, and walks in)

Greenhorn Dorm

"Wow, this is a fantastic dorm but it's definitely going to need some decorating that's for sure but I'll wait for my dormmate to arrive and then the two us can come up with some decorating ideas in the meantime, I guess I'll get settled in."

Beloved Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Angel toke her post at the both after Aoi finished his speech "at it looks like there are already 2 package's gone"she said to her self and saw some others averring

Beloved Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Tetsu got up when the principal finished then walked slowly to the both
"good thing i scouted the place earlier" he mumbled to him self he saw one gut standing a lill away from the both and saw the blond woman behind the both so he walked over to her
"Im picking up my package name is Tetsu Uzu" he waited for the blond woman to hand him the package and the key "so im in the Crown dorm" he walked over to the guy "do you know were the crown dorm is?"he asked looking unintersted

Beloved Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Violeta was sitting under a tree she was some people arriving at the booth "oops looks like i missed the speech might as well get my stuff then" she got up and walked over to the booth and asked for her stuff "cupcake dorm sounds troublesome" she looked at her map "luckily its close" she made her way over to her stuff at the luggage room then made her way over to her dorm and chose a room whit a bed "good thing these dorms are big"
User Image

Momo was really exited she lisend to the speech after the speech she went out of the gym looking for a map to the library after a lill she found one on a bullittinboard "ah so i need to go that way"she noted to herself and made her way to the booth. once arrived there she made small talk whit the school nurse and gained her stuff and went to the luggage room "so lets see were to now" she looked what dorm she was in. "so im in the bluebird dorm.. i like that name" she smiled to herself and looked at the map once again to find her dorm. she found her dorm and saw she was the first one there she picked a room unpacked her stuff and then explored the rest her dorm. she found a sink whit a small refrigerater a dining table and a living room whit a 2 sits couch and a 3 sits couch and a chair a big screen tv and 2 bed rooms both had a walk-in closet and a own bathroom and she found a study room whit two desks and 2 computers and a room whit a small stage after exploring she dicided to watch tv alill waiting for her roommate to arive

Fashionable Wolf

9,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Lin fallowed the rest after the speech and made her way to the booth she smiled slightly at the school nurse and asked for her stuff after she received her stuff she got her luggage and looked for her room the rose room. once she found it she looked around and saw to bedrooms she picked the one closest to the door then she decided to do some exercising so she changed into her training suite she got from the school and started training her self lightly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff