Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Well, that was boring."

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He sighed, the speech was not the most fun thing there was to listen to but he had managed to listen to it from the back of the room. He stretched himself out with an amused look having seen two students arrive late and was certain that it went unnoticed by anyone else.

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
"You can say that again.." I said open mindedly as I bent down to pick up my bag from the floor just by my seat.
He stood up, stretched, picked up his bag, walked to the aisle and waited for her.

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
I grabbed my bag and felt like someone was watching me. I turned my head to see a teacher looking at me and Ryan. I put on a small smile and nodded to him before returning my gaze back to the ground. I walked out of the autiorium doors, holding them open for some other students coming out.
He glanced at the teacher. "Do you think he noticed, Alana?"

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
I shrugged. "I don't know... But if he did, then he must not have minded. I mean we were only a few minutes late... And plus I don't think we missed any part of the boaring speech." I told him as I continued to walk side by side.
"Ok, good."

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
"Why?" I asked curiously.
"I didn't want either one of us to get in trouble."

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
"good point... It took all my saved up money to get here..." I murmured finally thinking about my goals here.
"Yeah, same here."

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
I looked up at the sky that was just turning a orangeish-pink. Sunset. "Time for dinner..." I said as my stomach growled. I sighed.
"Would you like to go out for dinner? It's my treat."

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
I bit my bottom lip lightly. "I don't know... you already bought me coffee today... Maybe I should buy my own."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff