Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

Feliks Sevastian Tatarov
Феликс Севастьян Татаров

Feliks grinned. "Nice to meet you, Fl'Amy. And for the record, my name is pretty common. Well, in Russia, anyways," he said, running his fingers back and forth through his hair. The girl was pretty, if a little shy looking. She seemed uncomfortable, and it left Feliks wondering if it was something he said or if she was just always that way. Either way, he decided to tone it down a bit.

"I have no idea where that is. It's kinda my first year here, and I'm far too proud to go get a map from the front office. It definitely has nothing to do with the fact that I don't know where the front office is. Guess we're lost together, then, yeah?" he said, nudging the girl gently with his elbow. He had a mischievous smirk on his face. Their predicament opened up the question of exactly how much trouble they could get into before lunch on the first day.

Translations in Order:

iiGummieBearz

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go

Thieving Genius

5,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
                      User Image
                      User Image

★: Earlier that Morning...

Zach laid motionless in his bed for a few more hours.His body was too relaxed to even get himself out of bed. The room was hazy from smoke, and it seemed difficult to even get a small breath of fresh air. The shades were down, a few covers draped over the windows to keep the sunlight out. Seemed like the perfect day to stay in bed, not to mention how Zach was not feeling good at all. Was he sick? No, he never got sick. Did someone drug him? Why would they do that if he was the one who smokes 24/7. Maybe food poisoning? Who knew, for one thing Zach didn't for sure.Thinking he would be able to stay in bed, his phone had buzzed off several times. Alerting him messages have been on his phone for quite sometime, and not to mention he had school to get too. Groaning in frustration, his head pounded at a unpredictable pulse he could not bare with. This was unusual for him, he was still confused why his room was so hazy.

[******** A..",
                                                                          he murmured to himself before his phone gone off some more. Turning onto his side, Zach exhaled slowly as his eyes scanned the area. His room gave that one smell that was strong, mixed with a mask of weed. 'Oh god..', he belched before running off to his bathroom and vomiting into the toilet. This was the absolute worst Zach had ever felt. Normally he would never get sick, but this time he must have gotten black out drunk. The memories were a blur, few popped in here and there remembering it all happened at one huge party with his cousins. His cousins did warn him they partied hard, but Zach ignored the comments. He did what he wanted, whenever he wanted.

The night before everyone had gone to some huge party. He could remember arriving with his cousins Jacob and Blake. The house was rumbling from the music, and people were flowing in like ants. Wasn't long before Zac was already out and about with a few other friends. The male had chugged down at least ten vodka shots. His head swirled, his vision was abnormal, not to mention he could not keep his hands to himself. Someone was with him, the face was hazy, it must have been some girl. Zach could remember faint giggles from the girl as she offered him more and more drinks. One drink led to another shot. That's where everything had got cut off, couldn't remember one thing at all. At least he didn't sleep with the girl, Zach wasn't the guy to usually do a one night stand thing. He was more of a relationship guy himself.

Rubbing his face, Zach stood up from the bathroom floor. Looking into the mirror, he was a complete mess. His eyes were puffy and red. His body was shaking, and his hair was showing a sign of bed head. Last year he had gotten his head shaved. But, since over the summer he had grown some facial hair, and his hair was longer then before. He liked it that way, and he was hoping his friends would too. Splashing some cold water onto his face, trying to gain some sense of humanity he had left. Running a hand through his hair, the male turned the shower on as he stepped in, The warm water felt refreshing on his dirty skin. All he could think about was the party, maybe if he asked his friends they would know. After a good scrubbing, Zach got clothed into his street clothes. Making sure he everything for school, Zach slung his backpack over his shoulder; grabbed his phone off the dresser as he made his way downstairs and out of his apartment.

Walking out to where his Car was parked, Zach opened the front passenger door as he threw in his skateboard and backpack. He was feeling a little better now that he was getting some fresh air. Slamming the door shut, Zach had entered the drivers seat, started up his car and made his way to school. It was going to be interesting to see everyone again. Mostly because it seemed like everyone was out and about during the summer. Not to mention that his face was even a little more matured then before. Fifteen minutes had passed as the male parked in his parking spot. A lot of new cars were parked outside the lot, probably all the freshmen who were knew. Carrying his items, Zach sighed as he made his way inside to the one of the admission office's to receive his schedule. As he waited, Zach sent out a few msgs to his friends.

It wasn't as bad as a wait as he thought it was. Since he was already enrolled into the school system, getting his schedule only took about five minutes of his time. Pulling out his iphone to check the time, it was still early. What was he supposed to do now? Maybe he could wander for awhile until someone had gone to him, or he found someone. As Zach continued his way down he entered his class and noticed a familiar face. It was Ari, one of his best friends. She had shown him around the school when he arrived here Junior year. Ever since then the two of them had become best friends. It was nice to know he had someone to rely on since he first came here.

Approaching her silently, Zach tapped her shoulder waiting for her to be startled. "Longtime no see huh. Not going to give me at least one hug?", he questioned her as he waited for a response. Looking around he noticed a few other people in the classroom just chatting away. Today was already a great day to a new year of school.

location: Classroom company: Ari and few others xxxx outfit: Back To School My Car

User Image

a
      User Image

xxx|Laney Jane Withers|xxxxxx
                                Hide the past, and keep my secrets

Laney Jane heard the remark from Jonathan and scoffed at it. Looking not even directly at him said, "Couldn't you try to stay in your own business?" she rolled her eyes and went back to writing notes on the pointless class. Laney had already taken the SAT and ACT twice each the year before so she would be prepped for senior year. It was a mandatory class to graduate so she would be stuck listening to the teacher drone on about pointless s**t. Suddenly Xander was called out and was bold enough to sass back to the teacher. Laney felt the corner of her mouth raise, almost in a smile. What just came out of his mouth? A raffle prom? What the ******** was this? Laney's mouth was agape from the shock. "Are you serious? Who's ridiculous idea was this?" Laney started to scribble angry doodle's down on the paper. It's not like she really cared to be Queen, maybe a bit, but freshman do not get to equal what a senior is. It was a ridiculous idea.
                                    Laney Jane heard something come out of Morwen's mouth and bit her tongue from smiling. She was saucy and Laney liked saucy. Laney took out a sheet of paper and wrote:

You know what's a bit aggravating? When people don't text you after you given them your number... so what're you waiting for, b***h? (;

---LJ

She took the paper and folded it neatly to a tiny square. She stuffed it into her pen's clip and turned back to Morwen. "Here's your pen back, thanks for letting me borrow it." It was Laney's pen but she needed to get Morwen's attention. Laney reached past Xylia and then tossed it to Morwen with a smile and then looked at Xylia with her fake smile and batted her eyelashes. Laney heard a familiar voice come from behind her and saw that Zach had come in. Her smile became genuine as he asked for a hug from Ari. "Looks like someone partied just a bit too hard last night." she winked at him and chuckled. She patted a seat next to her "Sit down before you get in trouble, you're already late.." LAney could remember Zach from when she was eight. Their parents had known each other for years, even before they were born. Laney's dad had done some business with Zach's before it all got hectic and basically tried to set Laney and Zach together. Some kind secretive, loose relationship type thing. Their plot was ruined by introducing them so young, they became instant friends because she put up with his shenanigans and got him out of trouble when he needed it and because he put up with her bitchiness. They took them to red carpet events, the paparazzi loved the new "couple" until they made sure they knew it was only a friendship. She still always asks him to be her date to any event that involves a 'plus one' because Zach and Laney know how to have a damn good time."Where were you?" Laney Jane looked down at her phone and posted:

If you're looking for major fun, which I know you all are, then swing by my place on Saturday (; Hope to see you all there!

--xoxo

She closed out of her phone and looked back at Zack, awaiting a response. "Hold that thought.." LAney leaned back in her chair and whispered to Xander, Xylia and Jonathan "This is a one time offer, okay? You say no.. you're basically screwed for the rest of the year on elite, social climbing status parties.I am inviting you all to a get together at my house, this Saturday. No dress code, except heels." She looked Xylia up and down "We need to look some kind of classy.. " Laney Jane smiled once more and then returned to talking with Zach, motioning for him to continue.

ooc - Outfit in Star / Temporary post layout

FallenHero178's Partner In Crime

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

Location: SAT prep Outfit: RED!With: Senior class ooc: worst post Dx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀____________________▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Xylia only stared at Xander and knew that what he was saying wasn't true. Soon she will be gone and not only that but not
returning at all. She was brought out of her train of thought when she heard glamour queen make a remark. Xylia glared at
Laney and almost snapping but bite her tongue to keep herself from saying anything "Really B i t c h you want to start?"
She thought to herself. She hated the type of social cliques in high school, she knew she never fit in any of them- never has,
never will
. When Xander went up she really didn't pay no mind to it, she was more upset than wanting to pay attention to
such a dumb thing like prom, she honestly at this point didn't feel like going. But knowing her mother she would make a
big deal of her not going- maybe lying about going could work. She just wrote in notebook seeming at first like poetry
but later turning into a verse for something.

She sighed and paid no mind to anyone even after Xander sat down. She didn't care about the SAT prep class. She had
been studying on her own plus she need a different exam to go to the college she wanted.She was brought back to reality
when She heard her annoying voice and worst her little friend, nope not Ari again she had no problem with her. Of course,
Zach, mister celebrity "idol" she figured those two would want to become an item for attention and glamour. She went back
to her note book when she noticed the blonde whisper towards them. Xylia arched a brow listening to the "invite"
to a "social gathering" (a party of course), when the blonde looked her up and down Xylia gave her a stare, her I'll-destroy-
you-and-everything-you-love stare, as the blonde turned around and She slight lefted her fist and flipped the bird on the females
back and made a face. She rolled her eyes and shock her head. "Not like I wanted to be part of that
social class
"
She muttered to herself quietly; she knew Xander might want to go but she honestly at this point
was upset with him and would tell him to go without and she will hang with Foster and watch Netflix and sleep. She needed
to to leave the class ASAP but she knew she had a few more classes before being away from her and her little group.
User Image
everything you believe is reality, scattered beneath your feet are hundreds of millions of stars
everything you believe is reality, scattered beneath your feet are hundreds of millions of stars
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅xx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅xx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
W I T H O U T x A N x E N Dx ,x N E V E Rx E N D x,x T H I S x I S x N E V E R L A N D
xxxxxxxx◆ ◆ xxxxxxxxxxxE V E R Y D A Yx; tomorrow's like today

xxxxxxxxxxxt h exxg i r lxxnext doorxxhigh school, a walk in the park

User Image
                                              As Laney got excited about going out she smiled slightly, and trying to look as excited. Despite the two being from different social classes as well as Laney being famous, she knew she was lucky to have her as a friend. Ariana adored her though and if she didn’t know Laney personally she would have thought she was a mean person but would still fawn over her from the fact she was pretty, and she knew that she was. She had a confidence that Ariana only wish she had. But she was content with being her and Laney being Laney. As soon as she whipped out her phone and pulled up a picture of Ben she beamed and nodded in agreement. "We could definitely pick him up together. He’ll be happy to see one of his second favorite aunt. Especially the one who spoils him," a small grin was creeping onto her lips at the mention of this. Laney Jane had a lot of money and it was no secret, but the fact she actually spoiled Benny made Ariana even more thankful that she was her friend. Not for the money purpose but for the fact she actually cared for her nephew who meant the world to her. That’s an amazing friend. When Laney snapped at Xylia, her eyes widened and she prayed that things wouldn’t get loud or even physical. When LJ turned back to her and snapped a picture of the two of them, Ariana tried to get a peek at it before it was posted on her blog for the world to see. The caption though made her smile. When they first started hanging out Ari wondered if she was there just to make Laney look prettier than she already was. To have her stand out more and not be in the shadow as someone as elite as her.

Those doubts soon disappeared as their friendship continued to grow. When she leaned in and started whispering about Xander a blush immediately coming to her cheeks. Trying her hardest not to glance at him she continued looking Laney in her eyes. Perhaps she did know better, but knowing better wasn’t always the best. At the mention of a party on Saturday and inviting him you would have thought Ariana was going to die. That just meant she would have to dress to impress, as well as loosen up a little bit. It wasn’t like she was a prude who didn’t ever drink or go to parties, look who her friend was after all! But she wasn’t one for big social events like this. Going to the beach thanks to them living in California and having a few drinks there and sticking her toes in the water seemed a lot more fun than a house party. But she knew Laney Jane was doing this to help her out and for her own entertainment as well. She had to admit she was a little excited about this even if Laney wasn’t because she’d have to invite Xylia as well. At times Ariana grew frustrated with LJ because she wasn’t so sure why she picked on Xylia a lot, and Xander. They seemed nice or at least to her anyway but she wasn’t going to argue with Laney about it. There was no controlling her. "I’d probably have to borrow something," she said as an agreement to this party. When the teacher spoke up and finally started class and Xander seemed to get put on the spot.

He took to the spotlight well though. Who wouldn’t though if they were him? He was very attractive. As he made his way to the front and started the announcement it seemed people piped down long enough to hear it. Her mouth was opened a bit at the end of it. Now underclassmen were going to be at prom too? Well it seemed this was just going to be more competition now for the girls who actually liked to run for prom queen. Ariana thought about running for prom queen but she knew it was a popularity contest and well it would basically be for shits and giggles. Plus she didn’t want the sympathy votes from people who didn’t know her. Noticing her teacher looking at her she raised an eyebrow in curiosity but then it was clear to her. Blushing hard her eyes seem to meet Xander’s before he stalked off to his seat and plopped down again. No one was really happy about this prom thing. Ari was definitely going to prom but she was definitely going alone, and certainly not going to win prom queen. A quick thought of though her winning prom queen and possibly Xander winning prom king popped into her head. A smile was playing on her lips that turned into a frown as the movie Carrie was soon following that happy thought.

Morwen seemed to have said hello back to her and in the mix of all of it she noticed that Jonathan wasn’t liking the continuous chatter, especially from Laney Jane. Biting her bottom lip she hoped it wouldn’t be a problem but then he actually said something to her. She wasn’t sure if this was pick a fight with Laney Jane day today but she didn’t like it. As things continued on and Laney seemed to be caught up with her interactions an everyone else, Ariana sat there doodling on her notebook with a sharpie. She wasn’t very artistic but she knew how to draw a few things and flowers. Feeling a tap on her shoulder that seemed to pull her out of her own world. Looking up slowly in case it was the teacher she had a weak smile on her lips already for him, however it was someone she wasn’t even expecting to see. Her hazel eyes widened and before she knew it her sharpie marker was dropped onto the desk and she was scrambling to get up. "One hug?! I’ll give you so many!" Practically lunging herself into Zachary she smiled and locked her arms around his shoulders with the help of standing on her tiptoes. "Why didn’t you tell me you were coming back for the first day? Gosh we haven’t really talked much all summer! I missed you, Zach Attack," she said happily before finally releasing him when Laney said something and when Mr. Anegnoth told them to settle down.

When Laney pointed out Zach’s state and that he may have partied too hard she couldn’t help but notice it herself. But he was still handsome as ever. Slipping back into her seat she knew he’d take the one next to Laney probably seeing as how she patted it for him to seat. As Xylia reacted and gave Laney Jane the figure when she turned back around she couldn’t help but grin. Why was it hard to be cordial at least? Then again she knew Laney wasn’t one to be cordial. Looking up at Zach she couldn’t help but stare a bit. She knew he was busy this summer, and well she did miss him a lot. He also matured from when she last saw him. Suddenly feeling underdressed and her hair was a mess, which was already pointed out by Laney she decided it was time to use the bathroom or escape a bit. Raising her hand and soon getting permission to use the bathroom she grabbed her bag off the desk and slipped it over her body so it hung from her shoulders. Quickly grabbing onto her hair and yanking it back into a ponytail she felt kind of shitty. ’I should have tried harder on myself this morning. No more excuses, Ari.’ Smiling at Laney and Zach, her closest friends, she looked at Laney and gave her the ‘you-behave-while-I’m-gone’ look. After one last look at Zach she slipped out of the classroom and prayed things didn’t blow up while she was gone.

where | in the hallway en route to girls bathroom.
                                              with | alone.
                                              wearing | this.
                                              ooc | n/a

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200

M o r w e n . L e e . C u l h w c h
User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when people say our love won't last forever, it sounds like they think anything will

Having just about given up her half-assed attempt to catch someone's gaze, Morwen was almost about to do the unthinkable and *gasp* actually pay attention and take notes on what their teacher was lecturing about, perish the thought. Picking up her pen and setting point to paper, she inked a small bullet point just as a noise across on of the aisles caught her attention and her eyes shifted. Laney was.. handing her a pen? Had she even loaned her one? A flicker of confusion passed over her face for the briefest of seconds before she saw the note and recognized the ploy. One of the oldest tricks she knew of, but no one seemed to call them out on it. "Anytime, luv." she nodded with a small smile as she leaned over, accepting the pen before straightening back up in her seat.

Dislodging the square, Morwen quietly smoothed out the paper and read the printed letters, holding back a laugh with a smirk and a sideways glance to the other blonde. Slipping the cellular out of her pocket, she typed back a response.

What, and interrupt the oh-so friendly banter you got going on there? wink
So, how long do you wager it'll be before we all go completely nutters and die of boredom in this class?

Pressing 'send' and watching Laney from the corner of her eye while waiting for the message to be delivered, Morwen smirked and tucked the courier pen behind her ear. She kinda liked this girl. Sure, she seemed like a stone cold b***h at first glance, but that didn't make her too terribly different than a number of the other rich kids at this school. Watching Ari and Zach make a small scene, Morwen smiled again to herself and doodled in her notebook, watching everyone else and realizing that she really didn't know any of them, other than reputation or a passing comment prior years. Shame, she'd have to remedy that.

[[Outfit~]]

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
ӿ α η ∂ ε я נ α c σ ɓ н σ ℓ ℓ ɨ η g

User Image

۩ Xander sat with his arms crossed in his desk as roughly listened to Anesworth yoddle on about something. When Laney turned around and did her form of inviting someone to a party, Xander shrugged his shoulders, "Why not? I'm always down for a good party, especially one that I don't have to clean up." He had got bored of his app and slipped his phone into his pocket. Xander turned to Xyl to start a conversation but when he faced her, he could see she was in her [********] position. He slowly turned back in his seat, figuring it'd be best to dissolve the problem later when there wasn't others around. He sat for a few minutes with his head hung and eyes closed, listening for anything interesting. Before long he began to nod off but was instantly woken when he heard a familiar voice. He looked up to Shane. The two became friendly near the end of last year but rarely spoke, letting their actions do most of the words. Zach was actually the first person Xander told when he had he knee injury, letting the celeb know that he wasn't going to continue skating but instead took up surfing. The falls were a lot easier to handle to say the least. Xander looked up at Zach, nodded and smiled at him with approval, not caring too much if he saw or not. His smile quickly diffused when he noticed how excited Ariana got when she noticed him, her arms around Zach causing Xander's brow to furrow. He fixed his face, hoping no one caught a glimpse of what Xander's jealousy looked like.

۩ Xander tried his best to forget what he had just seen so he leaned back in his chair and looked in Jonathan direction, "Hey, Jonathan, when you're not busy sleeping you mind helping me with this song? Or at least telling me what you think?" Xander tossed his song book onto Jonathan's desk before he even had time to respond to his question. "It's the page ear-marked titled Wave Goodbye."
Wave Goodbye
And we all just wanna shine
Before we pass our prime
So right now it's just my time
So get your hands high
And we could wave goodbye
To my old life...

...Okay
Woke up in a bed, I ain't worried 'bout who next to me
Question marks and exclamation points will be the death of me...

Thinking 'bout my old life
Move on to the future
Trade my dirty Converse for a brand new pair of Supras
Cause I'm super
In high school they done told me I'm a loser
Now they come to all my shows
And brag about how they new ya, hallelujah!

The Seniors Belmont High Annoyed The Usual

Aged Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

User Image........................User Image

"The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Company: No one Location: Belmont High Emotions: Frustrated Clothing: x

"Yeah," Fleur nodded slowly, not really knowing what to say. So rather, she didn't say anything and turned on her heel, walking to the back entrance of the building. At this point, she didn't care much of finding her class. it was Algebra, and her mind - unimportant. As she left the building, she looked around for a moment, knowing there was a a field or something close. Taking a left, she kept walking and hoped she was right about her path choice.

After a moment, the football field came into view and she made it to the stands, opting to sit under them rather than risk being caught on them. Bringing her bag in front of her and taking out a sketchbook and a small pen bag.

OOC: blah blah blah

"You do what you want."

Artisticalogical Poppy

Thieving Rogue

Feliks Sevastian Tatarov
Феликс Севастьян Татаров

Feliks raised an eyebrow. 'Винт Английский класс, это гораздо интереснее,' he thought, waiting for the Amy to get about twenty feet in front of him. Something told him that following her at a distance was the better option. Maybe she was like a horse, and would spook if he wasn't careful. He kept his footsteps quiet as he trailed along behind her, focused mainly on his pursuit, but also making mental notes of the class numbers he passed in an attempt to orient himself.

Eventually, Amy seemed to wander to the bleachers, tucking herself beneath them. Now Feliks was just confused. He'd thought sitting underneath bleachers was just a thing that Americans did in movies (he'd learned that American movies were not a good source of American culture and were often played up for entertainment).

He shrugged to himself, and was about to join her when he picked up on the way the sun was filtering through the gaps in the metal seating and lighting up Amy's face in just the perfect way. Instantly he reached for his bag, and fumbled around until he found his camera case. He retrieved the camera and crouched, taking his time in angling up the shot just right. When he was satisfied, he snapped the picture, and startled himself when the flash went off. He cursed under his breath.

He looked up at Amy and raised a hand. "Sorry. Can you stay there? Just like you were," he called. "Damn, that would have been perfect... Amateur mistake, Феликс..." he muttered to himself, fidgeting with the flash setting.

Translations in Order: "Screw English class, this is way more interesting,", "Feliks"

Thieving Genius

5,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
                      User Image
                      User Image

As he walked into the classroom, the teacher glared at him for a moment, but Zach didn't care. Smiling down to Ari, she was super excited to see him. Zach's arms slowly wrapped around Ari's waist as she jumped into his arms. It was so cute that Ari couldn't reach all the way up, unless she used her tiptoes. Releasing her, Ari had questioned why he didn't tell her that he was coming back the first day. "Well you know me, I don't like making a huge scene, but I feel like I already made one", he whispered to her laughing softly. "I missed you more then you could ever imagine! We have to catch up later though. Mr. Anegnoth looks like he is about to explode." Looking over towards the teacher, they were motioned to sit down before they were sent out. As his eyes roamed around the room once more, he caught a glimpse of Xavier giving him a weird look. Was he jealous of Ari hugging him? Giving him a small smile, he shrugged it off as he heard a snide remark from a familiar voice. A voice that only he knew for a very long time since diaper days. It was Laney Jane Withers.

Laney Jane Withers and Zach had basically grew up together. The two of them were both celebrities, and since their parents were family friends; of course the two were pushed to be friends. Sometimes Zach was a little disappointed that the two never became a thing with each other. They probably would have if their parents didn't push the friendship. But ever since that day they became best of friends, even walked down the red carpet with each other a few times. "Yeah I did party..you know my cousins. It probably wasn't the best idea, but hell it was the last day of summer break.", he explained as he sat next down next to Laney. "I was at home..getting ready for school. That's where I was, how come I get no text?", he murmured to her as he sat there with his legs crossed. "But did I miss anything interesting?"

location: Classroom company: Classmates xxxx outfit: Back To School My Car

User Image

Aged Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

"The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody."

Fleur unzipped the small pen bag and began to pull out a sketching pencil, when the sound of camera going off startled her. Looking to the sound, she saw the blonde boy from before - Feliks. Confusion flooded her, why did he follow her? More importantly, why was he taking a photo of her?

"Sorry. Can you stay there? Just like you were," She hear him call, and hesitated before doing so. After she heard the sound of the camera going off again, she looked at him, "I hope you aren't one of those odd, stalker-like people who take pictures of people and put them all over your wall." A serious look took over her face, "Unless you've just started that as a hobby, and I'm the first." though she was only joking. Fleur really hoped he wasn't, because that would be a bit creepy.

OOC: Sorry it took so long!

"You do what you want."

Artisticalogical Poppy

Thieving Rogue

Feliks Sevastian Tatarov
Феликс Севастьян Татаров

Feliks snapped another picture, and after checking it to see if it came out well (it did), he looked back up at Amy and smiled. "Oh, yeah. Forget the wall, I have a whole house dedicated to pictures of strangers," he teased. "I want to be a photographer when I get out of school. The world is so beautiful, and there's always something interesting to take a picture of. Whether it's a group of kids playing soccer on a makeshift field, or a woman herding chickens into the coop, or a girl drawing underneath a set of bleachers, every single person has a story, and I get to capture just one tiny portion of it. It's my passion, you know?

"So? What's your story?" he asked, sidling up next to Amy. He was curious as to what she was about to sketch, but he knew better than to ask an artist to see their work. There were certainly some photos he didn't want anyone else to see, and it could be similar with her sketchbook. He figured that asking for her life story was a better question.

Translations in Order:

iiGummieBearz

User ImageUser Image

Laney Jane looked past her shoulder as Xander said he would be going to her party. She half smiled at him and saw that Xylia looked pretty bummed out about the whole idea. Laney would talk to her later in the day about coming along. She couldn't leave Xander out of place in an area of socialites. She tapped her fingers on her desk as Zach talked to her about his cousins party. She chuckled at the idea of Zach drunk because he was always a lot of fun. "Good thing I didn't go then... or invited." she said jokingly and winked at him. "Well... got in, looking fabulous as per usual, met a new friend" she said a bit quieter while looking back at Morwen who was texting. "Then Ari surprised me with a twist of emotions for... something.. i won't tell you so don't bother asking." Laney Jane was not going to be the one to tell Zach that Ari was crushing on Xander and Xander would be crazy not to. "I don't approve.. but the heart wants what the heart wants. Even if it is pig..." she smirked at the thought of Xander going near Ari. Laney felt her phone buzz between her legs and she could feel the smile curving at the tips of her lips. She read the message from an unknown number but it had to be Morwen.

To: Blonde b***h
                                                    There's nothing to interrupt.. i win, like always.
                                                    Looks like only a few more minutes of this ridiculous class and then i'll be off to drama. A place I really belong. What do you have?
                                                    By the way... party at my place on Saturday but we will hang out before then, promise.

She sent the message and bit her lower lip. Laney had totally spaced out and realized she had left Zach hanging. "Oh and uh.. party at my place, this Saturday. I even did some charity work and invited those two.. but as usual she's being very difficult." Laney flicked her eyes back to Xylia. "Miss Withers... would you like to tell the class what you were talking about?" Laney paused and sighed, turned around and smiled at the teacher kindly. I was just explaining to Zach that in the math section there is multiple choice and a portion of writing in little boxes and then about just how useful this class really is. Thank you for teaching us..." Laney Jane saw his smile growing and she giggled a bit to add a sweeter effect. He went on to teaching and she looked back to Zach and flipped her hair. "Too easy.." Laney Jane watched as Ari got up and left to the bathroom, fixing her hair. Laney didn't ever want Ari too feel bad aout herself, especially looks wise. Ari was beautiful outside and even in which worried Laney even more that Xander was on Ari's mind.

"To: Blonde b***h
                                                    What do you know about the Xander boy? Any dirt?"

Laney Jane sent the message to Morwen. She wanted as much information on Xander, maybe keep Ari away.

To: Ari
                                                    Since when did this infatuation for lonely boy start?

ooc;; New post layout!!!

Aged Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Fleur chuckled, "A whole house? My, I'm sure you probably have entire epics that could be written over your collection." she said as she watched him move over to her. At his question about her story, she let out a short laugh, "My story? It's boring, uneventful, it," pausing for a moment to think of any other way of describing it, "it's so boring, I can't even find words to describe how boring it is." A laugh escaped, because it was true.

Deciding after a moment to prove just how boring her life story is, she spoke up once more, "My mother left my father and I when I was younger, and then came back a few years ago when she got bored. My father and I instead moved, leaving her behind, because he was offered a contract with a publishing company - he's a writer - and because we didn't want to be sucked into her drama. I've never had anything majorly eventful happen other than the move." Fleur gave a small smile, "So now that I've bored you with my story, what's yours?"

OOC: blah blah blah

"You do what you want."

Artisticalogical Poppy

Thieving Rogue

Feliks Sevastian Tatarov
Феликс Севастьян Татаров

Feliks stared at her quizzically. "You have an odd definition of boring, but I assure you my story is much more boring than yours," he commented, before raising his hands and beginning his own tale.

"So, I was born in Russia. When I was about 11, my whole family moved to New York City with my Papa's job. I did middle school there. Then when I was 13, we all moved out here because my Papa got transferred. He works with Kaspersky, they, get rid of, uh... I don't know the English word for it really. In Russian it's called 'компьютерные вирусы'. They keep computers from getting sick, something like that. Anyways, I was set up to come to Belmont last year, but I decided to do homeschooling with my sister instead. But this year she wanted to go back to school, so I'm back here now."

It was a boring end to his tale, but his life had never been particularly exciting. It was never him that was exciting, after all, always other people.

Translations in Order: "computer viruses"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas