Devoted Lunatic

Hawk Bay High School
Home of the Red Tails!

Hello and welcome to Hawk Bay High School, a school for just about anybody! Kinda, Sorta, Not Really.... Here at this high school of 5,000+ students and staff, we have the usual mishmash of Cliques, clubs and conspiracies. From the jocks of the highly coveted Sports Teams which all happen to be under the Red Tails name, to the honor's students of the well credited academic sides, this School is ranked #1 in a 5 county Radius. But that doesn't mean it's the best school for most students, there's plenty of bullies, sluts and bad teachers to go around! Now it's your turn to enroll in this school, will you be a jock and lead your team to the championship? Will you be an Honor's Student and bump up your school's Credentials? or Will you just do as you please? It's up to you!

Now that you've read the long a** intro, it's time for character templates!
To Join, simply post your:
Username:
Character name:
Age/Grade:
Usual Crowd {If any}
Best Three Subjects:
Worst Three Subjects:
Teams: {If any, but if so, what position?}
Clubs: {if Any}
Brief Description:
Appearance: {Must use Tektek, Anime pic, or a pic of yourself}

Example:
Username: Primordial Sinner
Character name: Tobias James Braddock
Age/Grade: 17/Junior
Usual Crowd: None, he's a loner
Best Three Subjects: Math, Social Studies, P.E.
Worst Three Subjects: English, Computers, Cooking
Teams: None
Clubs: None
Brief Description: Tobias is Misunderstood as can be. His father was killed in a neighborhood shooting when he was only 7. Because of his father being killed, and his mom being a alcoholic, Tobias is a constant target of bullies even though he can hold his own in most fights
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Last But not least, RULES
Obey Gaia's TOS {No cybering, no spamming, you know the drill}
No Txt Tlk: None of that "yo ne1 her 2nite?"
Details! I don't want simple one to three word sentences. Also, I'm not asking for big a** paragraphs either, just good detail is all I'm asking for!

And now.... It's open![