Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

__________________[ whyisitlikethis Ⅰ. introduction:: ]

You are a student at either one of two schools: Hargrave and Crawford Academy which are schools that train teens combat and defense while giving a normal education without discrimination for the different species and races they accept. Both schools are similar for what they teach, but how they teach are where their differences meet. Which is why Crawford Academy is more prestigiously known for training the best at combat and Hargrave for training the most clever, intelligent students. It is the Brain and Bronze academies, as many have come to know the schools.

It is the first day of school and students at exactly 8 PM everyone’s holo-cell’s ring to their favorite tones or vibrate on their wrist for discretion when they are sent a mass e-mail from the school:

Quote:
Pupils of Hargrave and Crawford Academy,
Every decade we host a tournament between the academies nearby, being Hargrave and Crawford Academy. Students will be pitted against one another in combat in a week long tournament towards the end of the year. The overall winner of the tournament will be awarded a handsome cash prize and be crowned champion. Thus this school year will be dedicated to training the students to be in tip-top shape before they are tossed in the coliseum to be observed by their mentors and their peers.

Unlike previous years that we have only allowed seniors, juniors and advanced placed sophomores to participate, we are allowing students of all skill level and age to join in the competition. While this may give students a chance to win some pocket money and to prove their worth, it will be difficult feat ahead of many of you. The stakes are high and your mentors will push you to your limits.

We hope you will consider entering in the tournament,
The Academy Board Director

Students will rush to the office to fill out their submission forms; their doorway to fame and fortune. But as the e-mail said, this year would be no easy task. Your mentor, given to you your freshman year, will help you every step of the way and will train you to become someone of note. Prepare for a year of blood sweat and tears.

(Theme song)

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Ⅰ. Introduction

Ⅱ. Rules

Ⅲ. Schedules

Ⅳ. Mentors and Students

Ⅴ. Dormitories

Ⅵ. Profile Skeletons

Ⅶ. Profile & OOC Pages

Ⅷ. Announcements

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

__________________[ whyisitlikethis Ⅱ. rules:: ]

+Follow TOS.
+No Godmodding.
+Please, no Cybering. This is not the place to be doing sexy time. This is a PG-13 kind of deal going on. If there are romantic relationships, just keep PG-13 in mind.
+No Auto Hits. If you want to fight, then discuss with the person you want to fight and work something out.
+Please respect the other users in the RP. We all just want to be friends here.
+This is a literate to semi-literate rp so that means no one liners. It can’t be simple like, “Don walked into the room and was shocked by what he saw.” Or “Aya sat down, thinking about puppies.” I just expect people to post enough to respond back to. I don’t care that much (sometimes) about grammar. Some people *cough* me *cough*, that don't exactly have the greatest grammar in the world. But a good technique is to write out what you're going to post in a word program like Microsoft Word, something that spell checks.
+ I like colors, quotes, pictures, symbols and all those pretty stuff. But I also like simplicity so if you don’t know how you can just do basic picture and name.
+ At the minimum, post 5 sentences and (I might regret this later) but there is no maximum as to how much you post. It just has to be at least about a paragraph.
+ When you join the RP, we expect commitment. We hate it when people post once and drop out. We understand there’s a life off the keyboard and we all get writers block but post please at least once every two days.
+Check in every so often to see if anyone has responded back to you. I would like for everyone to be involved and everyone interacting.
+Please inform me if you are going to be away for a while. Once again, I understand things happen so suddenly but if I get no warning in about a week then I’ll have to drop you.
+PM me your completed character skeleton and title the subject depending on what you will be. [Read the Character Skeleton Post for clarification]
+After being accepted, post in the Accepted Profile thread. I ask for you to post it because if there’s any information that you want to change you may do so.
+You may have up to 2 characters, but if there are an uneven amount of people then I will have to withhold one side to balance out the numbers.
+Be creative!
+ Rules are subject to change or be added if needed
+To prove to me that you read the rules put an emoticon at the bottom of the completed profile.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Ⅰ. Introduction

Ⅱ. Rules

Ⅲ. Schedules

Ⅳ. Mentors and Students

Ⅴ. Dormitories

Ⅵ. Profile Skeletons

Ⅶ. Profile & OOC Pages

Ⅷ. Announcements

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

__________________[ whyisitlikethis Ⅲ. schedules:: ]

The teaching system at both academies are different than any other school. Each student is assigned a trainer their freshman year, and is stuck with them until they graduate. But these trainers also moonlight as regular teachers who will be teaching classrooms filled with students about history or math. Since class you only have three classes a day, the rest of the day is dedicated to your training until the evening. Here are the classes and schedule outline:

NOTE: ☐=indicates that the spot for a teacher/staff member is open
=Indicates that it is taken

*If you are a freshman or sophmore, you MUST choose Physical Education and Math. English and HistoryMUST be apart of your schedule no matter the grade.

Myth Studies- The study of the many races. It was formally known as "Monsterology", but many students found this study offensive; Taught by: XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          Alchemy- the science of using the elements that will teach you how to make curatives and very rarely poisons; Taught by: Miss Penderghast at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          Physics- Studying physics; Taught by: XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          Physical Education- Where the students exercise; Taught by: XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          Art/Music/Drama- Where students learn the beauty of many arts from colors on a canvas to the strings of a violin; Taught by: Mr. Achmetha at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          Steam Mechanics- Tinkering with old Steam machines; Taught by: XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          Math-Everyone hates it but needs to take it; Taught by: XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          Physiology- Studying the anatomy of different species; Taught by: XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          English-Learning old to modern lit; Taught by: XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          Astrology- The study of the stars; Taught by: Miss Williams at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          History- Where you learn of great wars, creation and so on; Taught by: XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          Creature Studies- Where you learn about your race and other races.; Taught by: XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and Mr. Todd at Crawford.
          Psychology- Where you study the mind; Taught by: XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.

Hallway Patrol- a staff member who patrols the halls to ensure no one leaves campus or cut class; Taken by: XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          School Nurse- to give the students band-aids when they have scraped knees or a cut off limb; Taken by: XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          School Doctor- yes the schools are rich enough to have their own doctor to take care of more severe injuries; Taken by: XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and Mr. Sherwood at Crawford.
          Lunch Lady- it is a dull job, yes : XXXXXXXXXXX at Hargrave and XXXXXXXXXXX at Crawford.
          NOTE: If you have any suggestions for more classes, please feel free to share.

Ⅰ. Introduction

Ⅱ. Rules

Ⅲ. Schedules

Ⅳ. Mentors and Students

Ⅴ. Dormitories

Ⅵ. Profile Skeletons

Ⅶ. Profile & OOC Pages

Ⅷ. Announcements

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

__________________[ whyisitlikethis Ⅳ. mentors and students:: ]

Each student will be assigned to a teacher at random in their respective academies (Crawford with Crawford, Hargrave with Hargrave). If there is an empty student slot for a teacher, you will fill the spot and vice versa.
(More slots will be created once more people join)

1.Trainer Todd is training Xavier Chase Light.
2.Trainer Penderghast is training Gawain Aristotle Hawkins.
3.Trainer Achmetha is training Gabriel Lee Honoke.
4.Trainer Williams is training __________.
5.Trainer __________ is training Shūhei.
6. Trainer Sherwood is training __________.
7. Trainer __________ is training __________.
8. Trainer __________ is training __________.
9. Trainer __________ is training __________.
10. Trainer __________ is training __________.

Ⅰ. Introduction

Ⅱ. Rules

Ⅲ. Schedules

Ⅳ. Mentors and Students

Ⅴ. Dormitories

Ⅵ. Profile Skeletons

Ⅶ. Profile & OOC Pages

Ⅷ. Announcements

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

__________________[ whyisitlikethis Ⅴ. dormitories:: ]

Students will be living in dormitories, separated by the respected gender and will be assigned their dorms at random. Teachers on the other hand live in a house west of the student dormitories.

Boys’ Dormitories
        1. Gawain Aristotle Hawkins & Gabriel Lee Honoke
        2. Xavier Chase Light & Shūhei Yamiguchi

Girls’ Dormitories

Ⅰ. Introduction

Ⅱ. Rules

Ⅲ. Schedules

Ⅳ. Mentors and Students

Ⅴ. Dormitories

Ⅵ. Profile Skeletons

Ⅶ. Profile & OOC Pages

Ⅷ. Announcements

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

__________________[ whyisitlikethis Ⅵ. profile skeletons:: ]

ex: student
User Image

Theme: [themesong]
Name: [first and last (and middle name if you wish)]
Nickname: [Optional]
Student of: [is this character attending Hargrave or Crawford Academy?]
Classes: [Pick 6 classes]
Abilities and Skills: [For all that is all and good, do NOT go overboard with this. Every student is still learning and cannot be OP. State three abilities (powers) and three skills (what they know)]
Hobbies: [What does the character do for leisure i.e drawing, running, building birdhouses. Please list at the most 5.]
Fears: [What does the character fear? Please list at least 3.]
Weaknesses: [What are the character’s weaknesses? Please list at least 3.]
Likes: [What does the character like? Please list at least 3.]
Personality: [What is the character like? Please be descriptive with this. You may either give traits or a description.]
Past: [This is where the character's bio goes. Amnesia is NOT an option. Each character makes a difference in the story and one without one is nothing but a lump on a log. At least a paragraph.]

Why do you want to win?: [What drives the character to win?]
Username:

I expect this to be filled out completely. If you wish to be a student PM it to me with the subject, “In it to Win it” and if you wish to be a mentor PM it to me with the subject, “Salt of the Earth”.

▒▒ f o rstudents▒▒
[align=center][img]anime[/img]

[size=11][color=COLOR1][b]Theme:[/b][/color] [themesong]
[color=COLOR1][b]Name:[/b][strike][/strike][/color] [color=COLOR2][first and last (and middle name if you wish)][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][Optional][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Age: [/b][/color][color=COLOR2][Youngest is 14][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Gender:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Race:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][Is the character supernatural?][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Student of:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][is this character attending Hargrave or Crawford Academy?][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Classes:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][Pick 6 classes][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Abilities and Skills:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][For all that is all and good, do NOT go overboard with this. Every student is still learning and cannot be OP. State three abilities (powers) and three skills (what they know)][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Hobbies: [/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][What does the character do for leisure i.e drawing, running, building birdhouses. Please list at the most 5.][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Fears: [/b][/color][color=COLOR2][What does the character fear? Please list at least 3.][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Weaknesses: [/b][/color][color=COLOR2][What are the character’s weaknesses? Please list at least 3.][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Likes: [/b][/color][color=COLOR2][What does the character like? Please list at least 3.][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Personality:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][What is the character like? Please be descriptive with this. You may either give traits or a description.][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Past:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][This is where the character's bio goes. Amnesia is NOT an option. Each character makes a difference in the story and one without one is nothing but a lump on a log. At least a paragraph.][/color][/align][/size]
[color=COLOR1][b]Why do you want to win?: [/b][/color][color=COLOR2][What drives the character to win?][/color]
[size=10][align=right][color=COLOR3][b]Username: [/b][/color] [color=COLOR4][/color][/align][/size]

▒▒ f o rmentors▒▒

[align=center][img]anime[/img]

[size=11][color=COLOR1][b]Theme:[/b][/color] [themesong]
[color=COLOR1][b]Name:[/b][strike][/strike][/color] [color=COLOR2][first and last (and middle name if you wish)][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][Optional][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Age: [/b][/color][color=COLOR2][Youngest is 20][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Gender:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Race:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][Is the character supernatural?][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Teacher of:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][is this character teaching at Hargrave or Crawford Academy?][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Teaches:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][What class does this character teach outside of their own pupil?][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Abilities and Skills:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][For all that is all and good, do NOT go overboard with this. No OPs. State three abilities (powers) and three skills (what they know)][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Hobbies: [/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][What does the character do for leisure i.e drawing, running, building birdhouses. Please list at the most 5.][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Fears: [/b][/color][color=COLOR2][What does the character fear? Please list at least 3.][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Weaknesses: [/b][/color][color=COLOR2][What are the character’s weaknesses? Please list at least 3.][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Likes: [/b][/color][color=COLOR2][What does the character like? Please list at least 3.][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Personality:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][What is the character like? Please be descriptive with this. You may either give traits or a description.][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Past:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][This is where the character's bio goes. Amnesia is NOT an option. Each character makes a difference in the story and one without one is nothing but a lump on a log. At least a paragraph.][/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][align=right][color=COLOR3][b]Username: [/b][/color] [color=COLOR4][/color][/align][/size]

Ⅰ. Introduction

Ⅱ. Rules

Ⅲ. Schedules

Ⅳ. Mentors and Students

Ⅴ. Dormitories

Ⅵ. Profile Skeletons

Ⅶ. Profile & OOC Pages

Ⅷ. Announcements

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

__________________[ whyisitlikethis Ⅶ. profile // OOC page:: ]

- - t h efor///forCHOICE.forisfory o u r s - -

[forprofile threadfor ]forgetmenotforgetmenot[forooc threadfor ]

Ⅰ. Introduction

Ⅱ. Rules

Ⅲ. Schedules

Ⅳ. Mentors and Students

Ⅴ. Dormitories

Ⅵ. Profile Skeletons

Ⅶ. Profile & OOC Pages

Ⅷ. Announcements

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

__________________[ whyisitlikethis Ⅷ. announcements:: ]

8/16:
        Students arrive at 19:30 where they will get situated in their dorms. Due to an incident where a former student burned down both the dormitories and the teacher housing at Hargrave, all Hargrave attendees and teachers will be living and sharing Crawford's dorms as well as teacher housing for the entire year. The evening is free for the time being but after breakfast in the morning, you are to report to your first class.

Check the Announcements often, there might be a new announcement posted.

8/29:
        It's finally the first day of school and students are waking up with the sun or sleeping in. Breakfast will be open for students in the cafeteria while the teachers will have breakfast at the house. After, students are to report to their first class out of the three today. Once class is over students may eat lunch before meeting in their respected training areas to start training.

Ⅰ. Introduction

Ⅱ. Rules

Ⅲ. Schedules

Ⅳ. Mentors and Students

Ⅴ. Dormitories

Ⅵ. Profile Skeletons

Ⅶ. Profile & OOC Pages

Ⅷ. Announcements

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

- - a n dfor///forTHE.forstoryforb e g i n s - -

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User ImageUser Image
__________________ whyisitlikethis n a r e / / / TODD ::
*happiness is meaningless
*dreams are forgotten
*hope isn't anywhere to be seen

User Image

"When the sound of the clock hand stops
                  The world is going to end
                  Words that only hope
                  Have no meaning…..."

[ OutOfCyanide :: Sorry for an oddly abrupt ending in this post. I'm kind of sleepy and I still need to post Pen's emotion_zzz . ]

User Image

"...Laugh a little more
                  Pray a little more
                  If you can't hear me
                  Then kill me."

»forThe creature studies classroom was just like its neighboring classes in Crawford. It was shaped like a shoebox and could fit about twenty students in the classroom with enough space in the back to place more than twenty students side by side like sardines in a can. Being that the classroom was located on the western wing, the windows would shine sunlight from the right wall, in this case it was moonlight. The neighbor to these fine windows happened to be a short door, six feet at most, that led to the side of the school. It appeared to be an emergency exit that led to the side of the school where the wall to Hargrave began. But the classroom appeared to have been unoccupied for quite a long time, based on the cobwebs forming in the corners of the room and the layer of dust on all of the desks.

Nare could see through the small window of his classroom to be. It looked pitiful now, but after dusting and some organization, it should be presentable. He knew he would have to tidy things up a bit before anyone would start coming in. He reached for the doorknob, opened the door and took a step but he was pulled back. He tried again, but his horn would hit the top of the doorway, preventing his entry. He grew frustrated and stepped into the classroom again, this time with more force. It would have been unlikely that his horn would snap off. The plating on his horn was like armor and it would take more force and power for it to break. A good chunk of the doorway came off in the process and he was able to finally enter, but now the door could not close.

He placed the box he was carrying and a black case on his desk, where his own bow was located. The dragon man looked in the back of the classroom where three wooden cabinets stood against the wall. He walked passed all the desks and opened the one in the middle. Inside were mounds of the academy board approved creature studies textbooks and a small spider nest in the top right corner. Seeing as the spider was of no interest of him and he did not need the books immediately, he closed the cabinet doors and made his way back to his desk. He could not believe that he was gone for just a few months and already the room became a den for spiders and allergies.

forl o c a t i o n :: Creature Studies Classroom
                  fort h o u g h t s :: (ー△ー;)
                  forc o m p a n y :: No One
                  fora m e l o d y t o f o l l o w m e :: Drowning in a Wave of Sadness

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

__________________ whyisitlikethis b o n n i b e l / & / / DEUS ::
*emotions taken
*not a single smile
*she is no longer human

User Image

"If I'm going to just live taking someone else's place,
                  then it'd be better if I could just be a pebble
                  That way, there'd be neither misunderstanding nor confusion and then even you wouldn't know me..."

[ OutOfCyanide :: My brain is like everywhere right now... ]

User Image

"...What I want is just for you to hear all my thoughts
                  yet I lie and say I have secrets I can't tell anyone
                  I'm so much more spineless than you seem to think me."

»forThis is bull…

Pen dropped her things on the queen sized bed with much thought on having to stay in Crawford’s house. That would mean her rival colleagues would be across the hall, making it a point to chastise all from Hargrave. Although Pen never trained a champion yet, the mentors from Crawford never said a word to her, not even teachers from Hargrave. She just had this look about her that tended to ward off any criticism to her face. So she knew she would not be criticized while she was staying here. Plus she did not want to leave her room at the moment. She gave up trying to make friends a long time ago. Now she only had Deus as a friend, and even that smart a** borderlined between friend and a thorn on her side.

The green haired woman sat down on the edge of the bed then proceeded to let gravity pull her body back so she was laying down. The soft cushions and the tension relief in her back allowed her to slowly drift off into sleep. She was not quite motivated to unpack her things before going to bed. For a teacher who trains her students hard, she’s pretty lazy when it comes to prosaic choices.

The woman appeared to be sound asleep until she felt the sudden jolt of the bed being rapidly shaken as if there was a giant earthquake. But yet Pen remained on the bed with her eyes closed and hands on her stomach. She stayed in that position for another minute until the shaking stopped.

“You could have at least opened your eyes.”

Pen sat up from the bed and opened her eyes, “I take pleasure in depriving you of having fun.” she commented before she yawned.

“And I will always find a way to trump you.” it responded while she imagined its toothy grin.

She knew that it loved to push her buttons, almost everyday in fact. Limits didn’t seem to process well in its mind. She also couldn’t believe she would fall for it every time as well. But one thing that Deus loved to do the most, was talk to her when it was dormant in her so by regular passersby she looked like she was arguing with herself. Deus was one of the reasons why she didn’t have any friends.

forl o c a t i o n :: Teacher Housing
                  fort h o u g h t s :: ...
                  forc o m p a n y :: No one
                  fora m e l o d y t o f o l l o w m e :: Eine Kleine- Kenshi Yonezu

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image
+ Noah Achmetha +
"Yes I look like I'm 10-years-old. Stop pointing it out!"

The boy who can't tell lies...
Noah was absolutely livid! It was the middle of the night and he was exhausted, so he went to Crawford's Teacher Housing like he was suppose to, only to be kicked out. That's right, he had been mere moments from a comfy bed before a teacher from Crawford found him, assumed he was a child who had snuck in, didn't listen when Noah tried to explain, and kicked him off the campus. Ironically it wasn't that the other teacher had denied him sleep that angered him most, it was the fact that said teacher had thought it was a good idea to dump a child outside the school gates in the middle of the night. How completely dangerous and irresponsible! 'Maybe if I'm careful I can avoid them.' Noah thought as he let out a yawn. He tiredly jumped the wall between the two schools and headed for the dorms.

"It's just a misunderstanding! Please, stop chasing me!" Noah was no longer tired as he dashed down the Crawford lawn, away from the teacher chasing him. He had been caught again, but unlike last time he had run away before the teacher grabbed him. Then the teacher started chasing him! Just great. "Come back here you brat!"
"Not if you're going to kick me out again! You're completely irresponsible!" Noah made a sharp turn as he headed toward Crawford's school building, going straight through the doors.

"Why is this happening to me?!" Noah cried, running away from three teachers now. "I just want to go to bed! Is that so wrong?!" Noah asked, dashing through the halls far faster than one would expect his tiny legs could go. He could do great things when motivated. Turning a corner and seeing an open door, Noah kicked his legs into overdrive and all but flew into the room, diving through the desk and ending up in the middle. He didn't dare to breath as the teachers talked outside the hall before splitting up to look for him. He let out a sigh of relief once they were gone and opened his eyes to see an even more terrifying foe than the three teachers. There was a huge spider as big as his hand right in front of his face! Letting out a terrified shriek Noah jumped through the top of the desk and ending up clinging to another occupant of the room, tears in his eyes. "Help! Spider!"
...Will keep your secret 'til he dies

Where am I? A Crawford classroom
Who are you people? Nare
What am I doing here? Crying and clinging to someone in terror
What is this feeling? Absolute Terror

Out Of Color: If those questions don't sound like he's confused then I have failed. No the spider isn't actually as big as his hand. He is terrified of spiders, people think things are bigger than they are when they're terrified of it.

CyanidePeach7
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" I come from dusk, you are dawns light. You bask in the sun while I thrive at night."
✥✥✥┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓✥✥✥

The evening was crisp and beautiful. The first day of classes was tomorrow and Gabriel decided to get a bit of free time and explore the building that was deemed a rival. Walking through the hallways he noticed what appear to be a group of teachers aimlessly searching everything. Not to meddle in anyone's affair, Gabriel continued pacing the hallways. with a sudden stop, he stared at a room in the middle of the hallway. He continue to stare down at the door which greeted him with an unnatural aura. Before Gabriel could react, the teachers were back in search of whatever it is they were searching to begin with. " Hello, sir, are you a student?" one of the fellow teachers asked Gabriel. "Yes, but not of Crawfords, i attend Hargrave" he replied. "we are searching for a young child that ran around this perimeter a couple of moments ago, have you seen him?!"
with a small sigh, Gabriel decided not to respond and stare oddly at the group of teachers. the awkward silence was enough to get the teachers to stop questioning him and decided to continue to hunt down what they were looking for again. Before turning to leave back to his dormitory, a sudden shriek from that room caught Gabriels attention. with a soft knock and a moment of silence he asked,"Is everything alright?"

✥✥✥┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛✥✥✥

"Life is a living scar
in the path of healing it goes no far"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out