Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Fatcat

3,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

~ Shūhei Yamaguchi ~

Nearing the entrance to the Crawford Cafe, Jason began to hear an odd noise emanating from around the corner. Upon investigation, the young boy, found a small wolf pup sniffing around the garbage cans. Being Zeus' son, Shū couldn't help but feeling concerned about one of his father's sacred animals. So using his special connection, Shū befriended the pup quickly and gaining it's trust, allowing him to pick the young wolf up in his arms. Once the pup was comfortable in Shū's arms, the boy took the pup with him into the cafe for some breakfast. Thankfully, the kitchen staff didn't mind helping out the poor thing and allowed them two helpings.

OOC: Hello Anyone there?

cyanidepeach7

raina1111

awkward yeti

vizardfacemask

Justine The Queen

C l o u d N ii n e

Partying Fatcat

3,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

~Dr. Jason Sherwood~

Jason smiled affectionately at vampire neko and hugged her back. “Honestly, I could never be afriad such am adorable little child.” He whispered in gently into her ear knowing the word child wasn't her favorite. As he held her close, Jason did the best thing he could think of to help console her, which was to stroke her head gently. “Look if you need blood, why didn't you just ask? After all I am a doctor. I know how to get some. Though unethical, I can get some.” He quietly whispered to her as he continued to stroke her head and hair.

OOC: Where is everyone?

Justine The Queen

Clean Cutesmasher

alf our life is spent ŤRYING to find something to do with the TIME we have rushed through LIFE trying to SAVE.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅♛ ♛HELLO THERE !♛ ♛▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅♛ ♛W H O A M I♛ ♛
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅♛ ♛ GOOD QUESTION I .♛ ♛
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
User Image

She softly looked at Jason and put her empty plate down. Makoko could only smile showing off her vampire fangs as she played with her white hair. " I injected myself with modified vampire blood. So the more I feed the stronger I get. But I don't enjoy drinking blood because I sometimes cannot stop." she said still trying to lighten the mood in the room.

Makoko jumped forward to hug Jason and closed her eyes. " PLEASE DON"T BE AFRIAD OF ME!" she yelled as her hair cloaked her back.

User Image

Astrology Teacher
Mood: Hungry
With: Jason

Ϸlэάsэ Ҫᾰ|ȴ რє MAKOKO

O♛O♛C♛:..... ...
BlakeXTheXWolfXDemon

Partying Fatcat

3,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

~Dr. Jason Sherwood~

Jason raised one eyebrow at her when she apologized for staring at his hand. “What do you have to be sorry for?” He asked her as he pulled out his chair and sat down in front of her floating body. He slowly began to put some pieces together: the floating, her nails, the changes in hair color, size and eyes, as well as her staring at his palm; which he now believes she was staring at his veins. “Are you part Vampire, Mako?” Jason nervously asked her then tentatively rested his hand on her knee trying to reassure her.

OOC: This good?

Justine The Queen

Clean Cutesmasher

EDITED
alf our life is spent ŤRYING to find something to do with the TIME we have rushed through LIFE trying to SAVE.

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
User Image

Makoko turned around and smiled at Jason. " Hehe, It's just you smell good. " she said as she got close to his face. Her red pale eyes glared into his as she played with her new long white hair. Her body turned back around to put up whatever she took out and gently grabbed Jason's hand with the both of hers. She slow turned his left hand to it's palm and brought it up to her face.

Mako stared at his veins for a good 3 minutes before blushing and letting go of Jason. " I am soo sorry. " she apologized and back away from him. Her new body floated up and sat on the desk next to her plate of food. She picked up the plate and ate the food with her fingers. Her nails elongated and stabbed the pieces of food which she brought up to her mouth.

User Image

Astrology Teacher
Mood: Hungry

Ϸlэάsэ Ҫᾰ|ȴ რє MAKOKO

O♛O♛C♛:.....Sorry for not posting work and school ...
BlakeXTheXWolfXDemon

Partying Fatcat

3,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

~ Shūhei Yamaguchi ~

Like most mornings, Shū woke up right at 5:00am on the dot. Due to his early rising, Shū was able to get into the shower earlier than the other students. Once he was fully dressed, Shū grabbed his messanger bag, which had all of his supplies inside, and headed out the dorm towards the Crawford Academy's cafeteria.

Partying Fatcat

3,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

~Dr. Jason Sherwood~

Jason grew a bit worried about Mako as he finished his breakfast. So, he quickly washed off his dishes and grabbed Mako's plate, and took it with him back up to his room for Mako to enjoy. Upon entering his room, Jason saw Mako looking through his clothes and noticed slight changes to Mako's physiology. “Mako? Everything okay?” He asked her as he gently set the plate down on his computer desk. Jason quietly stepped towards Mako and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Need some help or something?” He offered to the adorable neko standing before him.

OOC:

Justine The Queen

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

__________________ whyisitlikethis b o n n i b e l / & / / DEUS ::
*emotions taken
*not a single smile
*she is no longer human

User Image

"If I'm going to just live taking someone else's place,
                  then it'd be better if I could just be a pebble
                  That way, there'd be neither misunderstanding nor confusion and then even you wouldn't know me..."

[ OutOfCyanide :: I usually forget to update the location and thoughts information sometimes, but I changed it. ]

User Image

"...What I want is just for you to hear all my thoughts
                  yet I lie and say I have secrets I can't tell anyone
                  I'm so much more spineless than you seem to think me."

»forIt was never like Pen never had any friends. She did before she became cursed, but afterward they started to wither away like neglected flowers. But even though she may not believe no one is truly close to her, there was always people who were.

As Pen was finishing her meal, she was caught off guard by a small person who ran into her body. It was her colleague, Noah. From what he had told her he was a cursed as well, just differently for he bore a child’s form and its attitude along with it. They had met years ago when she first arrived at this school to teach. She assumed he had approached her out of sympathy upon their meeting, but overtime she detected genuine care in him which is why she never turned him away. At first she always tried to pry him from her body, but he was a squirrely little thing.

But while she knew that Noah’s curse was having a child form, Pen’s was much deeper and confusing. If asked, she couldn’t give a lot of information on it. One aspect of her curse was that she lacked intensity of true emotions. Sure she felt happiness, anger and sadness but it was mechanical. If her mind assessed the situation to be happy, she would smile but some people could see that it was empty. Her emotions were taken from her when the demon entered, but after it left it was in the possession of Deus. It’s the reason why he seems so filled with life and Pen seemed so deprived of it. Even the hugs Noah gave her, she felt empty. But she never told him of it and tried to acknowledge it in different ways to try to make it seem like she felt something.

Pen patted Noah on the head, “How can you miss me when I saw you yesterday?” she said as she looked down at his face.

forl o c a t i o n :: Teacher Housing
                  fort h o u g h t s :: It's Noah...
                  forc o m p a n y :: No one
                  fora m e l o d y t o f o l l o w m e :: Eine Kleine- Kenshi Yonezu

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image
+ Noah Achmetha +
"Yes I look like I'm 10-years-old. Stop pointing it out!"

The boy who can't tell lies...
Noah liked these people. They were interesting and pleasant and they made him smile! Of course then a third person came in and called him a child. "I'm starting to think Crawford Teachers weren't informed of us on purpose..." Crawford and Hargrave were rivals after all, it was possible! Then exhaustion slapped Noah over the head like a ton of bricks. At least Noah thought that was what a ton of bricks felt like, it was impossible to know. He waved at Makoko when she left to follow the other teacher, to tired to care she couldn't see that. "That sounds magnificent..." Noah stated, following after Nare. He ended up hopping on Nare's back half way there, though Nare either didn't notice or didn't care, because he didn't say anything. Hopping off when Nare passed his room he passed through the locked door and fell onto his covers, wrapping himself in a cocoon.

+wake up and hearing the little birdies sing+

Noah yawned as he sat on his desk, items flying around the art classroom. He had been awoken a few short hours after falling asleep by Death, gone through his morning routine, and headed to his classroom to get it ready. Death had been hanging around for a little while, but they had left to do their job. Noah was still in a bad mood from their visit. The art room at Hargrave was much larger than a normal classroom, though that was because it had several areas. A music area, where a magnificent black piano stood in all its glory; a painting area, where several paints and painting stands were in a circle around a statue; a clay area, where various kinds of clay and dyes were stored, ready to be formed; and finally the front where Noah's and the students desks were. The walls were pure white, though they wouldn't be by the end of the year. Noah had the students paint things on them and he displayed all their art there in pride. Every item in the room stopped moving and the cleaning items put themselves away, leaving a spotless classroom in their wake. The large windows took up the right wall letting bright sunlight into the room, even up to the high ceiling. Noah wasn't sure why the ceiling was high, but it had been a b***h to paint that awesome rainbow flower design on it. "It's far to bright. Far to white." The brightness combined with the white gave the room an almost empty feeling, the kind like walking into a new house and there isn't any furniture yet. Yet it also gave off a feeling of refreshing newness. Looking at the walls invoked the feeling that there was something deeper, just waiting to burst forth. And there was. Hundreds of magnificent things lay under the white surface, created by Noah's former students from years past. The tiny teacher hopped off his desk and went over to the one portion of wall that existed on the right of the room and grabbed a cloth hanging there. Giving it a tug it slipped off gracefully, revealing a large portrait of a smiling family. A lovely woman and little girl, along with a man who looked like an older version of Noah. Well he was Noah. The only picture he had of his family before the accident. It was his precious treasure so of course Noah decided it would be the first thing people saw upon entering his room! Letting out a positively blinding smile, Noah shut his door and scampered off in search of someone.

Humming a childish tune Noah searched every inch of the school for their target. He had scared a few of his fellow teachers when he popped out of random places. The microwave in the Teacher's Lounge was probably the best one so far. "I found you!" Noah dashed toward Penderghast excitedly, wrapping his arms around her waist and looking up at her with a smile, chin on her stomach. "Good morning! I missed you!" He had seen her yesterday, but that was far to long! Even a minute was to long!
...Will keep your secret 'til he dies

Where am I? Where ever the hell Penderghast is
Who are you people? Penderghast
What am I doing here? Hugging his friend
What is this feeling? Happiness and Love

Out Of Color: *stretches* I am exhausted. School sucks... Pen might be at Crawford's cafeteria, but her location says her classroom. I give up. Noah is far to easily attached.

CyanidePeach7

Clean Cutesmasher

EDITED

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
User Image

Makoko yawned and rubbed her eyes. Her eyes turned red and her hair started to fade to white. She then put her face in Jason's pillow in an attempt to go back to sleep but her body was hurting. " 10 more minutes... " she whispered to Jason as her body started to change. Her hair grew completely white and her body grew as well. Makoko was once 4'6 now she is a good 5'7 when she entered vampire form. When she was done growing she stretched her new body and sat up rubbing her eyes again.

She noticed that Jason left the room and her new body got up to find some random cloths. Makoko's vampire form made her old outfit feel to tight on her so she stripped down and felt through Jason's clothes. She felt a soft yet sturdy textured shirt and she put it on. It was a sweater of his and it fit her kind of loose so it looked bigger on her than it did him. She then went back to the bed and covered herself with the blanket.

Makoko snuggled her face again in the pillow inhaling Jason's scent. " Hehe, he smells nice." she said smirking. Her blood lust was driving her crazy. It was only a matter of time before someone was going to get bit.

She thought to herself about what happened last night and how random she was acting. Makoko sat up again and yawned. " Ugh, I am so hungry. " she said as her stomach growled. She got up out of Jason's bed and started to snoop through his stuff. Even though she could not see anything she knew what she was touching.

User Image

Astrology Teacher
Mood: sleepy

Ϸlэάsэ Ҫᾰ|ȴ რє MAKOKO

BlakeXTheXWolfXDemon

Partying Fatcat

3,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

~Dr. Jason Sherwood~

Last Nights Events:

When Jason felt the added weight of the girl upon his shoulders, then hearing her reasonings, he let out a big laugh. Deciding that it would make things simpler, Jason began to fly towards Hargrave academy at full speed. By doing so, the pair ended up at the front entrance to the school. Once inside, he helped little Mako to her classroom and began to assist in the cleaning of the room and sorting everything out of the boxes, then putting them away. After completely cleaning the room, Jason began to quickly help Mako in organizing the items in the boxes and placing them in their proper place. Halfway through the job, the young man noticed that Mako had fallen asleep; this prompted Jason to stop and take the sleeping neko to the house and get some sleep. Seeing as he couldn't get Mako to wake up and tell him her room number, Jason decided to take her into his room for the night. Once in his room, Jason set Mako in his bed making sure she was nice and warm. After putting her in his bed and tucking her in, the angel silently grabbed a spare blanket from his closet and slept on the floor.

Morning:

Upon hearing the alarm go off on his nightstand, Jason immediately woke up and turned it off. Once he had gotten his spare clothes pick out, Jason went to the nearest vacant bathroom and took his shower. Since Mako was still asleep in his room, the man got dressed in the bathroom then brushed his teeth. After completing his morning routine, Jason floated on over to his room; shutting the door behind him, Jason walked over to to his bed and gently pet Mako on her head, then poked her cheek. “Oi! Mako it's time to wake up you sleepy furball.” He teased her a tad bit then wakes over to his closet to grab his dress shoes and put them on. Instead of waiting for her to awaken, Jason decided to get his breakfast, but left a note telling Mako that he would have a plate of food for her downstairs; the moment he was in the kitchen, he bolted towards the coffee and poured himself a cup. After fixing himself a plate of whatever he was in the mood for, Jason kept to his word and prepared a plate for Mako.

OOC:

Justine The Queen

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

__________________ whyisitlikethis b o n n i b e l / & / / DEUS ::
*emotions taken
*not a single smile
*she is no longer human

User Image

"If I'm going to just live taking someone else's place,
                  then it'd be better if I could just be a pebble
                  That way, there'd be neither misunderstanding nor confusion and then even you wouldn't know me..."

[ OutOfCyanide :: I almost forgot to check the announcements often and the OOC ~(⁰▿⁰)~ ]

User Image

"...What I want is just for you to hear all my thoughts
                  yet I lie and say I have secrets I can't tell anyone
                  I'm so much more spineless than you seem to think me."

»forUnlike the man a hall across from Pen, she was a morning person. She had awoken at the ripe hour of 6, without finding Deus in front of her. He was actually rather quiet this morning. When she woke up, he didn’t speak. When she walked in the hall, he didn’t speak. And even when she stood in front of the closed door to the bathroom, he still said nothing. She assumed he was sleeping, which he does occasionally.

There were four bathrooms in the house, all of which they had to share. Pen was not interested in taking a shower but to only brush her teeth. The bathroom in which she was waiting for happened to have someone in the shower, for a whole hour. She had checked the other bathrooms and she found that there were already lines in front of the door. The one she had ended up with had no line so she chose it. But now she could see why. Pen was all about patience in her training. So she stood in front of the door for one straight hour, not moving except when she knocked at the half-hour point to which she received no response. But once the hour hit on her body clock, she decided to knock again and there was still no answer. At this point, it was growing frustrating. All she wanted to do was to brush her teeth, not soak in the tub for hours. Pen reached for the doorknob and managed to yank the door off the hinges and tossed it on the ground. The curtain didn’t reveal who it was and Pen knew her boundaries so she didn’t speak nor approach the shower. She just went to the drawer, retrieved her toothbrush and toothpaste, left the bathroom and returned to her room.

She ended up brushing her teeth out the window and used the cup of unfinished water she had on her nightstand to rinse out her mouth.

“Teaching has been a boring job so far. How do you still cope?”

He had finally awoken. Pen turned to her right, seeing Deus leaning against the wall where the light didn’t touch. She turned back to the window and spat into the grass below, “I’ve only taught for three years. It hasn’t been that long. Besides, you know I have no where else to go if I quit.” She responded.

“True.” It sighed.

Pen got herself dressed up and ready to go by 7:30. Afterwards she headed downstairs and to the dining room where a few teachers were already conversing and eating their breakfast, most of them being Hargrave and a few Crawford. This morning, it was oatmeal, some assorted fruit and toast up for grabs. The green haired woman got her plate of breakfast and chose to eat at the empty side of the table by herself. None of the teachers seemed to speak up to offer a seat with them, they just ignored her.

“Why is it so damn bright in here? Is Crawford always so bright?” The voice echoed in her mind. Pen shrugged, “It’s bright everywhere, just be quiet.” She retorted before she bit into her toast.

She could imagine it smiling, “Calm down, I have a right to my own opinion.”

She knew that it loved to push her buttons, almost everyday in fact. Limits didn’t seem to process well in its mind. She also couldn’t believe she would fall for it everytime as well. But one thing that Deus loved to do the most, was talk to her when it was dormant in her so by regular passersby she looked like she was arguing with herself. Deus was one of the reasons why she didn’t have any friends.

forl o c a t i o n :: Hargrave Alchemy Classroom
                  fort h o u g h t s :: Why must people take so long in the shower?
                  fora m e l o d y t o f o l l o w m e :: Eine Kleine- Kenshi Yonezu

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User ImageUser Image
__________________ whyisitlikethis n a r e / / / TODD ::
*happiness is meaningless
*dreams are forgotten
*hope isn't anywhere to be seen

User Image

"When the sound of the clock hand stops
                  The world is going to end
                  Words that only hope
                  Have no meaning…..."

[ OutOfCyanide :: I've skipped to the morning so quickly finish up the evening's business and prepare for the first day of school. ]

User Image

"...Laugh a little more
                  Pray a little more
                  If you can't hear me
                  Then kill me."

»forJust as three were about to leave, another one of Crawford’s staff showed up at his door, Jason. Nare knew little of Jason beside the basics. Being that Nare was growing tired, he didn’t feel like acknowledging the situation, “They’re not children. I know right? They’re teachers at Hargrave. Now I need to bring them back to their respective school so...”

Then Makako spoke up against Jason’s comment before he could continue. Next thing Nare knew, Jason ended up taking Makako back to Hargrave himself. When they left, Nare was left with Noah. He sighed as he ruffled up Noah’s hair, “The guy always has finds a way with the ladies...” Nare commented.

The dragon man then stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked towards the door, “I’m going to head back to the teacher housing. Join me if you want if you’re tired. I could probably clear out the whole child thing when I get there.” He offered as he stood in the doorway.

Not waiting for a response, Nare walked out of his classroom and left the Crawford campus. Hargrave campus was slightly different than Crawford. The campus resided on a hill where as Crawford sat on flat land at the end of the hill. One can either ride a bike up the roadway or walk up the path. A walk would be scenic but very tiring. People from Hargrave are probably used to it but there was a reason why Nare chose Crawford and not Hargrave.

The lights beamed through the glass, reaching all across the room. The Crawford creature studies teacher happened to not be a morning person. The man had set for himself an alarm for 6:30 and had awoken at the applied time but he pressed snooze and fell back asleep. Now it was 7:00 and he was sleeping with his body halfway on the ground, with his alarm beeping in the background. Yet the man didn’t move a muscle. He had forgotten that his class would begin soon and he wasn’t even prepared to train young Xavier yet.

The alarm soon roused him in a grumpy state as he pressed snooze on his alarm and slid off his bed in a groan. He continued to lay down on the hard wooded floors, contemplating whether or not he should head downstairs for breakfast but he concluded he would skip breakfast in order to get in a few extra minutes of sleep.

forl o c a t i o n :: His bedroom at the Teacher Housing
                  fort h o u g h t s :: Ughh...
                  fora m e l o d y t o f o l l o w m e :: Drowning in a Wave of Sadness

Raina1111

Clean Cutesmasher

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
User Image

" Hehe, You're such a gentlemen, Jason. I am Dr. Makoko Williams. You can call me Mako. " She snuggled into Jason's jacket while letting go of his hand. Makoko then did something random even for her, she jumped on Jason's back and snuggled her face into him. " Hehe, I got tired of hovering so.." she muttered to him as her tiny arms wrapped around Jason.

Makoko was acting like a cat for some reason she does not know. She started to purr when she felt Jason's warmth. She did not care if he rejected her or let her on his back but she liked to be warm. Makoko then smiled because she was finally happy.

User Image

Astrology Teacher
Mood: Comforted

Ϸlэάsэ Ҫᾰ|ȴ რє MAKOKO

BlakeXTheXWolfXDemon

Partying Fatcat

3,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

~Dr. Jason Sherwood~

Jason squeezed her hand gently in response to her assumption. “Yep, I'm an Angel. In both sense of the term.” He joked with her slightly as they walked down the hall. It took him a few minutes, but Jason finally realized that he never introduced himself to her, nor her him. “By the way, my name is Jason, Dr. Jason Sherwood. Though, my friends often call me Jason, or sometimes even just Sherwood. May I inquire what your name is?” He asked her quietly as they continued to walk towards the school's exit. Once outside, Jason noticed it was slightly cold out so he put his jacket around Makoko's shoulders.

OOC:

Justine The Queen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas