Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Halycon University

User Image

The StÖry

The years have been floating by, and with such, the realization the humans were not the only beings on the planet has come to a quick realization. Race wars quickly broke out between many of Earths inhabitants, and ravaged Earth for several years. Time has slowed, agreements were made and peace came to the world once again, beings of all races now living alongside one another. Though some racial tensions are still ever-present; there are many school dedicated to racial diversity and mingling the being of Earth together.

Alvaraz M. Sorin, a very rich business tycoon had decided he wished to play his part in the racial mixing pots, having opened up the university called Halcyon University to bring these people together. Not just some ordinary university, Alvaraz believed mingling was best done at all ages, taking a recent decision to open the school up to grades 8 and up, mingling young with aged, inexperienced, with the experienced. In his mind, he believed this to be the best. and only route to true world peace....or tolerance.

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Dear __________ _________

Good evening. If you're receiving this letter, this is due to your selection to attend Halcyon University. Here at Halcyon; we hold social and educational values of utmost importance. As you may very well be aware, war has left our mother Earth scarred, and more than ever; a slight distaste among the varying races of our planet. Here at Halcyon, we wish to keep you an open minded individual, mingling with the other races; while receiving an enriching education. Our school is free, and you will not have to worry about buying anything school related, for we supply you with your materials as a thank you for accepting our invitation to our lovely university.

With Highest Regards,
Alvaraz M. Sorin
Headmaster/Principal

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
ⓡⓤⓛⓔⓢ

★ Be respectful at all times, follow Gaia Online TOS.

★ Absolutely No God Modding, Power playing.

★ Romance/Fighting is encouraged. ( Just don't get caught fighting. )

★ Anything higher than PG-16, Time skip.

★ Try to keep excessive ooc in the ooc thread <3.

★ Use empty quotes to notify each other when you've replied. (This makes things go faster)

★ If you're going to Leave/Break , Notify me via PM, or OOC thread.

★ This is a semi-lit to Literate roleplay. No txt talk. Use " " and write out your actions. You spend most of you life in school, there's no excuse to write like a neanderthal. At least one paragraph per post ( 4 well written sentences or more. )

★ Send all profiles to my inbox, titled "Halcyonist", put a blushy face somewhere in there too.

★ I am the lead for this RP. I will try and make compromises, but my words are absolutely final.

★ You can only post After Your profile is accepted, and I give you permission to post it in the Character thread. (Link Below.) You're posting yourself, so that you can make any changes you feel are needed through the role play progress.

★ You Must Pm me ALL changes to your character profiles.

★ The Demigod/God races are for myself and thread helpers only No acceptions.

★ I reserve the right to change/edit rules as I see fit.

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓚⓔⓛⓔⓣⓞⓝⓢ

Students

[align=center]Character photo (preferably Anime.)[/align]
[color=Your choice here]
Hello, my name is: [b]Character name [/b]
I am this old: [b] Age [/b]
They call me a: [b] Race [/b]
I am a: [b] Student [/b]
I live here!: [b] Dorm Number Max 2 per room[/b]
I can do this!: [b]Powers. (Limit two per character.)[/b]
Well, a lot has happened: [b] Bio [/b]
But I turned out alright: [b] Personality[/b]
Wow, that's cool!:
[b]
♡Write
♡Your
♡Likes
[/b]
Eh,..no thanks..:
[b]
♦ Write
♦Your
♦Dislikes
[/b]
My actions are controlled by: [b] Your username.[/b]

[/color]

Teachers:

[align=center]Character photo (preferably Anime.)[/align]
[color=Your choice here]
Hello, my name is: [b]Character name [/b]
I am this old: [b] Age [/b]
They me a: [b] Race [/b]
I am a: [b] Teacher [/b]
I teach: [b] Class Taught[/b]
I can do this!: [b]Powers. (Limit two per character.)[/b]
Well, a lot has happened: [b] Bio [/b]
But I turned out alright: [b] Personality[/b]
Wow, that's cool!:
[b]
♡Write
♡Your
♡Likes
[/b]
Eh,..no thanks..:
[b]
♦ Write
♦Your
♦Dislikes
[/b]
My actions are controlled by: [b] Your username.[/b]

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
ⓒⓛⓐⓢⓢⓔⓢ

History - Maliki Mars
Art - Valerie Beatrice Reed
Math - Open
Music - Sebastian
Power control - Horak Lekno
Spells - Open
Charms - Shinji Otora
Potions - Dimitri Amadaous Romanov
Advanced Fire Control - Alsaris Lanzria

Advanced Ice Control - Nephet Fields
Inner beast control - Nephet Fields

( When making a teacher profile, select a subject.)

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
ⓓⓞⓡⓜⓘⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ

All dorms are Co-ed and hold up to two (2) people. Dorm rooms all have two bathrooms, a functioning kitchen for those who wish to cook for themselves, Spacious shelving and Bureaus, and two Seperate king sized beds.

First floor

A1- Nazka Celes & Connor Jude Thompson
A2 - Evangeline Rae Sommers &
A3
A4
A5 - Allora Fate & Ahllyson Phoebe

Second Floor

B1- Harmony Major & Keane Acarid
B2 - Hayden Kimshi &
B3
B4- Celest Mars &
B5

Third Floor

C1 - Aveline Fae &
C2- Andrew Theodore Baker
C3- Miya Crowe &
C4
C5 -Hirei Mimotso &

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
ⓝⓟⓒ'ⓢ

These are characters that will be serving specific purposes to Your Characters. Each active character will have a character specific event, involving one or more of the npc's below.

User Image

Character Target: Nazka Celes

---------

User Image

Character Target:Undetermined

---------

User Image

Character Target: Undetermined

-------

Will add more soon

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
-Reserved.

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Can't you feel me steppin' over your soul?
════════════╗

It's started off like every year did. Students steam rolling into the school grounds and scrambling for their paper work and room assignments. Nazka enjoyed the sight, for the last three years, she sat at the same bench just passed the school gates and watched the flood of students. A smile would always be perched onto her face, hiding behind a small book that she seemed to always carry around with her. " I..hope everyone's nice.." She spoke softly to herself as she absentmindedly counted students that walked passed.

Flipping a page of the book, she put a finger to her lip in thought. " I wonder who I'll be r-rooming with this year.. the thought suddenly hitting her as she was lost in her reading. Deep inside, Nazka hoped to all heavens it would be a girl. It was really awkward having a male room mate last year, not too fond on the memories either. She smiled though, supposing it didn't really matter who she got as a room mate.

____________________________╚════════════
______________________________________Can't you see me waiting in pain?

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

нarmony
¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

xxxxxToday was it. They kicked me out. I'm out, finally. I can leave. Thoughts raced through the mind of the girl. She was finally out of the place she'd despised for years. She'd fianlly escaped. I'm going somewhere they'll love me, and if they don't, it won't matter, I can walk away and go to MY room. She was smiling a small grin at the thought of finally being alone when she wanted to be. No more hateful words, no more taunting. Harmony, it's all over, she thought. Harmony had not always been her name. Until she was five, her name was Agatha. A digusting name her lame excuse for a mother had given her at birth.

xxxxxUpon the day of her fifth birthday, there was a strange occurance.Her mother had thrown her a princess themed pool party. What else could a five-year-old ask for? Trust, there was a lot more she could ask for, but that will come up later. Her mother had dressed her in a white fluffly dress, which she depised, and the entire family and neighborhood had gathered in their spacious backyard for a pool party. A spark struck in young Agatha's brain, Mommy will make me change if my dress gets all wet. Her smile grew wide as she walked toward the pool and watched her reflection in the glistening liquid below. She took one look at her mother and jumped in, feet first. Her dress was soaked as planned but there was one flaw. She couldn't swim. Quickly sinking to the bottom, she begain to panic, attempting to scream but the sound was muffled by the water surrounding her. Soon, her lungs were filled and her brain began to dull. Everything was turning dark. Suddenly, the water separated from her body and there she lay, like a modern-day Moses in the middle of a water-less valley that stretched across the middle of the pool. The entire neighborhood, including her parents, were horrified. The next day, Agatha was dropped off at a shelter to become a foster child. That was the end of Agatha Jones, and the birth of Harmony Covington.

xxxxxShivering away the thought, Harmony continued down the broken sidewalk that would lead her to the ticket away from the run-down town she'd been forced to call home. Harmony came to the bus stop, if that's what you'd call it. It was a sign with graffiti written over the numbers and a rotten wooden bench that rank of body odor and cat urine. She stood a good distance from the bench waiting for the bus to come rumbling down the road. How she urged to hear the screeching brakes that would stop and take her far, far away from this place. Carrying nothing but the backpack of roughed up clothing and the basic neccessities, the bus finally came to a loud,, unpleasant-sounding halt. The sound was the most beautiful noise she'd heard since her birth. She climbed on the bus and took a seat at the back. It would take almost two hours for her to reach the stop where she would depart from the bus and begin her new life. She rested her head against the window and watched the town pass behind the bus with a genuine smile, something she hadn't experience until she found out about her scholarship.

xxxxxIt took months to find someone who would believe that her powers were real, and when convinced, would not think that she was a freak of nature or a demon that needed an exorcism. Finally, she came across a man on the outside of town who approached her as she fiddled in a nearby stream, swaying the water through the air and every which-way across the rocks. His name was Jeremiah, told her that someone like her deserved to escape, among many other things he taught her. He became her mentor, teaching her the imortance of her powers and how special she was, despite what everyone told her. In the end, he granted her a special scholarship, she was the only recipient. "Make something of your life. Get out of here while you can. Do it for me. An old man who never had the courage" He gave her an envelop of cash, plenty more than she needed for university. The money now sat in the bottom of her pack, hiding as if it were scared to be used in a city like her home town. She would forever cherish his kindness and would make sure that when she achieved her goals, she would find him.

xxxxxA young man shook her awake, "Are you getting off for the university?" She nodded quickly, shaking out of her slumber and snatching up her backpack before she rushed off the bus, not slowing to thank the young man before she disappeared down the sidewalk. Anxiety was building as she neared the large building that came closer into her sight with every step she took. Finally, she turned into a large iron gate, the school was beautiful, large, inspiring. She stopped in her tracks in awe of how lucky she was to be standing in front of this monument of how far she'd come.

OOC//

User Image

{ O O C : Sorry if it's too long sweatdrop I promise it's worth reading. Lots of info <3 }

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Secret love, my escape, take me far far away.
.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·¤
Secret love, are you there? Will you answer my prayer?

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                            ❝◞ ( ❖❖❖aria— *◞thought⇣ of `peace, ↷not of ⊱evil
                            aria▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    THOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTURE
                                    THOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTURE
                                                                        ↺↺; a spirit of power,
                                                                        ariaarialove, and self ✧discipline
                                                                  █████ █████ █████ █████ █████
                                                          ✫ ↘↘( connor j. thompson )

The shuffling of worn soles against the sidewalk was the only thing left to hear. Nothing left of the hustle and bustle of the last city the boy'd chosen for home, even if it were only for a few weeks. Now, he was on the way to a new place, a place where he was accepted and would be able to stay for longer than a few months. When the boy chose a city, it wasn't long before people started to notice the bodies, or missing people and once again, he'd have to move. But now, he hoped to be moving to a place that was prepared for his kind and he didn't have to worry about finding someone that wouldn't be missed, or being run out of town. It was those times in his life that he wished he'd never been changed. He could remember every detail of it...

It was a late night, the moon was out and the only light on the empty street that the unsuspecting kid had decided to take. His first college party. He hurried away from his home toward the party. But, unfortunately, he wouldn't make it. He'd only get about 50 yards from the party, the smell of booze in his nostrils and thumping of music in his ears.The music and his excitement over powered his senses, he didn't hear the footsteps behind him. Suddenly, he was on the ground and his vision was going black. He tried to scream, but his throat felt like it was shutting.

Connor didn't remember anything before his attack, nothing before that night. Thinking of the attack still gave him the creeps. He shook away the thoughts and returned his attention to his destination. The map he carried said he was only about a mile from the school, with this in mind he decided to just suck up the risk and jolt toward the school.
                                                                  He arrived in minutes, the monstrous building towering in front of him. A smile curved his lips as he stepped through the gates. Of course, the first thing he noticed was a young-looking girl sitting only a few yards from him. He smiled, he knew he was rooming with a girl, his informational package had told him such. Placing a slight smirk on his lips, he pulled the strap of his backpack up on his shoulder slightly and approached her hoping maybe this cute girl was his roommate, "Well, hello there" He said cocking an eyebrow up at her, "You wouldn't happen to be Miss... Nazka, would you?"

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Can't you feel me steppin' over your soul?
════════════╗

Nazka had been approached quite a bit this afternoon, like most starting days of the school year. Bombarded with questions; where's the Main hall, offices, and other things that students seemed to be unable to peruse a map for. She was a timid young girl, but wasn't one to completely shy out of a conversation. She had finally gotten a break though; the sudden influx of students seemed to be slowing down quite a bit, Nazka had gone back to her reading.

She would find herself glancing up here and there, always wondering what the new school year brought. A young man had approached her, Nazka cocking her head as she walked closer to him. It wasn't until he was rather close that she actually noticed how handsom the boy actually was, and to her shock; had asked for her by name. " O-oh yeah,..I-I'm Nazka~" She said, trying to act as cheery as she possibly could for the newer student. She looked him over a bit before closing her book, wondering how he managed to pin point exactly who she was. She had an odd name, and she supposed that she dressed fairly odd for this time era. No one really wore ribbons anymore from what she saw. " G-guess I'm s-sort of easy to pick out of a crowd h-huh?" Nazka question with her usual jittery mess of nervous words.

Giving him another quick look over, her cheeks flushed slightly as they made a brief moment of eye contact. She tried shaking it off though; to pretty much little to no success. " D-did you need some help finding something?" She asked, her head ending up cocking to the left again as she questioned the young boy. For a moment there, she managed to lean a bit to her right and look behind him; looking at the next small group of students who came through; must have all been siblings.

Nazka bit her lip lightly before looking back to Connor, " I can help you find your dorm room and uhm...g-get your paperwork and stuff if y-you haven't taken c-care of it already." She once again croaked out of her throat nervously. Her fists clenched up the book in her lap as she tried putting on a sweet and welcoming smile to boy.

____________________________╚════════════
______________________________________Can't you see me waiting in pain?

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                            ❝◞ ( ❖❖❖aria— *◞thought⇣ of `peace, ↷not of ⊱evil
                            aria▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                        ↺↺; a spirit of power,
                                                                        ariaarialove, and self ✧discipline
                                                                  █████ █████ █████ █████ █████
                                                          ✫ ↘↘( connor j. thompson )

Connor gave a charming grin when she spoke, her voice was smooth and sweet, like music. Inside, Connor loved sweet girls, but when he was travelling, setting down would have always been a problem. Yes, it was much easier for him to pick up girls on the street to get the fill he needed and it was always entertaining to see them fawn all over him. He had a kind of charm about him that he never understood. It even seemed to be working on the young girl he was speaking to now.

He grinned happily when she confirmed that she was his roommate and extended his hand, "I'm Connor" He said. The girl looked over him multiple times, Connor almost snickered at how she seemed so nervous, the way she stuttered when she spoke. But, out of respect, Connor kept his sweet smile, he'd hate to make his roommate uncomfortable and create a negative first impression. He gave a small scoff of a laugh when she commented how he'd picked her out of the crowd, now was his time to throw his charm, "Well, honestly... I have my paperwork, and it gave me a name for my roommate. So, I picked out the prettiest girl and hoped that it was the right person" He said with a wink, taking her hand for a moment before kissing it and letting go.

Yes, one would call Connor a player without knowing his true intentions. He used his flirtatiousness to get what he wanted, but not in the way most would suspect. If he didn't want to be nice to the person, or didn't respect them, he simply wouldn't speak to them, no matter what they could get him. This girl, though, he found her increasingly attractive and it would be a great thing to become close with his roommate. It would help him avoid awkward times in the dorms and lonely nights.

He noticed her cheeks flush when he caught her eyes and smirked slyly, she was falling for his charm just like the others. She stuttered out another sentence, "Actually, " He said, "Since we are roommates, I thought maybe you could help me find our room?" He asked politely. With all of his paperwork mailed to his home, all he really needed was to find everything. He offered his hand out to her so she could lead him in the right direction. With this action, he noticed her hands tightly gripped on the book in her lap and that she'd bitten her lip. This concluded to him that she was either very, very shy... Or he was really good at what he was doing. He laughed to himself and gave the girl a sly smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff