Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                            ❝◞ ( ❖❖❖aria— *◞thought⇣ of `peace, ↷not of ⊱evil
                            aria▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    THOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTURE
                                    THOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTURE
                                                                        ↺↺; a spirit of power,
                                                                        ariaarialove, and self ✧discipline
                                                                  █████ █████ █████ █████ █████
                                                          ✫ ↘↘( connor j. thompson )

Connor couldn't help but laugh, it was probably not helping her nerves but she cracked him up and there was no hiding it. He smiled as she kicked her feet off of the edge of the bed. She was so small and cute, he just wanted to hug her cuz he found her so adorable. When she talked about her blood, it comforted him to know that her blood wouldn't kill her if anything happened. Not that he planned to feed on her, it was just nice to know there wasn't a chance of him dying.

His smiled curved into a frown, though, when she spoke about making him mad, "I'm not mad, darling." He said with a small laugh, "It's fine, I'd rather you tell me than me have to find out, ya know?" He told her reassuringly. Something in her eyes looked like she was nervous again, his eyes scanned the room like her's had. He found something on his bed that caused his face to turn pinkish, "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to look" He stuttered nervously.

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Can't you feel me steppin' over your soul?
════════════╗

Nazka nodded slightly as Connor reassured that he wasn't angry. " O-okay..I pr-promise not to bring it u-up again." She said, Still a little unsure if he was really just being nice or not." And uhm....Sorry again about h-the room.." She said, twiddling her fingers a bit while biting her lip. Looking around the room, she tried to keep her eyesight of her underwear and pajamas that were still on his bed. It didn't really help, if anything it worked against her, for he followed her line of sight and saw them anyways.

Nazka sort of flipped out a little, teleporting over to him and pouncing him with her hands over Connors eyes, knocking him over as she straddled him, "D-d-don't l-look a-at th-them!" She said, pressing her hands against his eyes in stupor. Keeping one hand placed on his face
as she used a free arm to reach over and throw them across the room. She froze up though, looking at the predicament she had literally thrown herself into at this point. She sat up looking between Connor and downwards; and then back up to him. Blushing furiously; she lit up into a string of stammered, forced, and unrecognizable speech.

____________________________╚════════════
______________________________________Can't you see me waiting in pain?

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

<~Hirei Mimotso~>

Hirei was about to give when he looks up and sees a girl holding his bag out to him. His ears droop down and his tail stops swaying as he looks quickly looks back down at the ground. What is she gonna do to me..? he thinks as he waits for the girl to yell or hit him.

To his surprise though the girl doesn't yell at him or hit him, but instead she proceeds to play with his ears and say that they were cute. He relaxes slightly and looks back up at his bag. He reaches out, grabs it, and stands up. He holds his bag tightly and stares at the ground. " Thank you..", he mutters to the girl as he turns to the office and quickly walks off.

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
"Heaven is where you are."
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Eva stood up about the same time as he did and noticed they were both clenching their bags and refused to make eye contact with each other. The boy thanked her and quickly disappeared in the crowd of people heading to the office. "That was a little strange....", she thought as she walked in the opposite direction of him. She took out her mini map again and this time took a really good look at it. "I'm such a klutz....", she sighed as she corrected the position of the paper to is proper angle. She followed the red lines that lead to her building. "Oh good bottom floor...', she continued to walk down the hall until she found 'A2'. The door wasn't locked, perhaps they had just finished cleaning it up or something but Eva didn't care, she got a room and to her surprise, all to herself. A small grin curled up on her lips as she walked inside and started setting up her things to one side of the room.

"I can... Get used to this.", she sat down on her bed and started putting some of her personal things away in the nightstand next to her bed. It was a nice full size bed, not memory foam, but still comfy. Once she was done placing all her things away, she decided that it would be a good idea to grab something to eat. Out of her backpack, she took our her purse, grabbed the keys from the dresser top and walked out this time locking her dorm. She asked some students passing by where the cafeteria was and they kindly gave her proper directions. The dining area of the school was enormous! There were people actually cooking and serving their food! "Impressive...", she went in line and grabbed a small plate of fruit and a cup of yogurt with a bottled water and sat down at a table that was close to the window.

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

<~Hirei Mimotso~>

Hirei finally made it to the office after getting pushed over a few times by some large groups of students. He walks up to the desk and asks for his packet and dorm and key. The elderly lady behind the counter just smiles and nods as she retrieves his things and hands them to him. He thanks the elderly woman and steps out of the office. He quickly takes out the map from the packet and looks for the dorms. He lifts his head and looks around for some of the land marks on the map. after he figure out which way he needs to go, he beings to walk to the dorms. Being careful not to trip or get pushed over again.

After getting lost one or twice he finally arrives at the dorms and goes inside the lounge. He sticks close to the walls to try and avoid running into anyone as he makes his way down the halls and up the stairs. He reaches the third floor and find his room. C5. He opens the door and peers inside and lets out a sigh as he sees that he has the room to himself for now. He walks into the room and shuts the door behind him. He walks over to the bed closest to the window and places his bag on it.

He sits on the bed and proceeds to unzip the bag, take the contents out, and lay them on the bed. A small stuffed cat that he has had since he was born, his sketch book and pencil, and the few changes of cloths that he had. He smiles and picks up his stuffed cat, walks to the window, and stares out at the campus. "This is going to be okay. Right Nikki?", he asks the old stuffed cat as he looks around outside his window.

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
"Heaven is where you are."
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
After Eva was done eating, she put her unfinished water bottle in her purse and threw her trash away before putting on top of the trash can and walking out. Although she was hit in the head with a backpack earlier, Eva managed to shake off her head ache and keep going about her day. Which was in this case..... A little boring. Well there was the part where she encountered that cat-like boy..... That was about the only exciting thing that had happened to her thus far. A yawn escaped her mouth as she saw there was a garden area. Flowers and plants were among her favorite things and she was assuming there was some club supporting the lovely blooms that she had seen before her. She carefully picked off a rose and took the thorns off with her keys. Once the unpleasant part was taken off, she checked for bugs before putting it in her hair.

Out of curiosity, she walked around the other dorms knocking to see if anyone was in them. Most of them appeared empty on the first floor so she tried the second, the same results as the first. On the third, there seemed to be a bit more people there, some she heard playing their instruments and others.... Things they would get expelled for if they were caught by staff. She finally got to C5 and knocked lightly.

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

<~Hirei Mimotso~>

Hirei yawned lightly and rubbed his eye. He looks over to his bed and is about to lay down when he hears a knocking at his door and he freezes. He slowly walks to the door. He reaches out to the door knob and hesitates for a second before grabbing the knob. He opens the door just enough to see who's knocking. He sees that it's the girl who gave him his bag earlier. " Can.. Can I help you..?", he asks quietly while looking down at the floor.

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                            aria▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                        ↺↺; a spirit of power,

Connor gave the girl a polite smile, "Don't even worry about it" He assured her, "And really, don't worry about the room. It's a lot cleaner and nicer than some of the places I've stayed in" He said with a laugh. The room really was a huge improvement compared to where he'd been staying. Broken down motels, dirty bed and breakfasts, abandoned basements, you name it, he'd probably stayed here.

Suddenly, Nazka disappeared again and knocked him backwards. "What the -- " He blurted out, falling back on the bed. He noticed a weight on top of him but couldn't see anything. Her hand was over his eyes. All he heard was her voice telling him not to look. He laughed, "Ok, ok. I'm not looking" He said, closing his eyes beneath her hand. He kept them closed until he felt her hand leave his face. Opening his eyes, he realized she was sitting on him and her face was flushed a deep red. He felt his face grow warm from the color in his cheeks, he had to admit he was about as embarrassed as she was. But, instead of showing it, he busted out laughing. "You're something else, aren't you Miss Nazka?" He asked, still laughing

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

════════════╗

Nazka sat on top of the poor boy for at least a very good, awkward, and very silent two minutes. "I...I.." She stammered out. Placing a hand on her skirt, she slid down off the boy and held onto his shirt until her feet safely touched the floor. Standing up-right, she lowered her head to try and hide her blush a bit. "S-s-sorry...I kno-know I'm weird.." She added, walking back to her bed and jumping up onto it. Crossing her legs and placing her hands in her lap she looked back over to Connor, " I-I'd understand I-if you don't w-want to be my r-roommate." She spoke very quietly. her hands gripped at the edges of her skirt as she pulled it down, fixing the positioning of it so it was all even again.

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                                                        ↺↺; a spirit of power,

Connor laid there, looking up at her bright red face with a smile on his, trying not to laugh so she wouldn't feel too uncomfortable. Well, more than she did already. He tried not to say anything, or laugh, until she got off. When she spoke, he rolled his eyes with a smile and laugh, "You're not weird" He told her, "You're unique" He said, completely serious, but with a friendly smile so she wouldn't feel awkward.

He sat up as she walked away, watching as she awkwardly yanked at her skirt and fixed the edges before jumping on her bed. He could tell she was still nervous and even looked a little disappointed. When she spoke, he frowned, "Of course I want to be your roommate" He said with a smile, crossing his legs indian style. "What fun would some Debbie Downer be as a roommate. You're way too fun to give up" He said with a wink. He thought about making a dirty joke, but she didn't seem like she'd be too happy about it, so he let it go.

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

════════════╗

Nazka gave a light nod as Connor tried to say she was..unique. "Yeah...I guess y-you could say...s-something like that.." She said, biting her lip a bit. To Nazka, it really much of a difference anyways. Both held practically the same meaning to her. Nazka's head shot up a bit once Connor spoke of still wanting to be her roommate. She was happy, excited even. "R-really? Y-you don't mind me?" She asked, seeming almost surprised. " I d-don't r-really see how I'm f-fun or anything...but o-okay~" She spoke, with a light smile. It was then she began kicking her feet back and forth again, the gentle smile still on her lips. She was rather happy she found a roommate that didn't mind her finally. But....Once again her face began to flush a bit once he winked at her. She looked away slightly, but returned the wink in her own, awkward way.

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                                                        ↺↺; a spirit of power,

Connor smiled when she agreed with him, he knew there was something special about her, he just couldn't place what. The way she got excited made him laugh, "Of course I don't mind you" He said, he couldn't' believe she felt like such a burden. She'd made him laugh more than anyone had in quite a long time. This was something he greatly admired about her.

Finally, she looked like she was becoming a little more comfortable around him, which would make their socialization much, much easier. He gave her a charming smile, "You are fun, you make me laugh" He told her. Noticing her odd wink, he laughed for a moment. At least with this laugh, she would know he was telling the truth.

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

════════════╗

Nazka tilted her head in a slight giggle, " O-okay...as long as you're s-sure. Most of m-my roommates don't l-last more th-than a week before I sca-scare them away, haha." She chuckled lightly, still slightly nervous. She was starting to very, very slowly warm up to him, which was really weird. It was probably because he vocally expressed that she doesn't strike him bothersome. Nazka once again fell into a very light hue of red as Connor said she was funny. " I-i've been called many things, f-f-funny hasn't been on th-the list yet." She spoke through another giggle.

Turning around a bit, Nazka pointed over to the two bathrooms, I u-usually use one b-bathroom for showering, and th-the other for ..the business...s-stuff. But uhm.. you can move all m-my shampoos and stuff if y-you want y-your own~" Nazka stammered out once more, turning back to Connor with a sweet smile on her face. " I uhm....Don't eat food h-here so..I can cook you s-someth-:" She cut herself off, slapping her hands to her mouth to cover it up. "St-stupid!" She thought to herself. "So-sorry,..I already f-forgot..You..uhm..." Nazka stopped talking and replayed her vampire acting once more.

Familiar Sex Symbol

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageMiya Crowe
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sometimes, I get so weird...

Miya and her parents arrived at the gates of the university after hours of driving. Her mother nudged her slightly, as she'd been taking a nap in the backseat. "Up, up, honey. We're here." She cooed. Miya grumbled and stretched before blinking her eyes a few times around the bright light of day time. She stared at her mother for a moment before processing what she said. We're here... Here. Her new school. It was said that there were many students like her here. Ones that didn't fit in other places. Freaks like her. Fear struck her core out of nowhere. what if they didn't like her? What if they all laughed at her lack of wing. She stroked it softly and whimpered. Her mother's face softened. "Come now, darling. Don't you be worrying about that wing. You're beautiful no matter how many feathers you have." She kissed Miya's forehead and tugged and her sleeve, as to say 'Come on'. Miya hesitated, then slowly exited the slightly uncomfortable car to see her father standing a bit away with all of her luggage surrounding him. He looked a bit sad. She walked up to him and he caught her in a warm embrace. "Don't worry, love. They will love you. And I will miss you. Call me every day, okay?" He said as he patted her hair. She nodded into his shirt and pulled away. She grabbed as many bags as she could, her father getting the rest, and entered the gates.

She watched the ground as she walked, hoping not to make eye contact with anyone just yet. She glanced down at her schedule. "I'm in C3, daddy. I think it's that way." She said, and pointed a direction with the only free finger she had. He father nodded and they continued on. He watched the other children, making sure no one was staring, and she watched the building they were heading for.

...I even freak myself out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Sanguis, vita, spiritus
Gladium, scutum, Magicam
Bonum, Neutrali, Mali

User Image
Dimitri Amadaous Romanov

Dimitri had just arrived at the school. He sighed as he took a few moments to gain himself. He hated being around people, but he wanted to teach them. Not just of what he was told to, but also the values that all should uphold. He was determined to take care of them, dispite his hate for groups of people. He could tolerate anything, but it never changed how he felt. He began to head to his classroom so he could set up his desk and equipment. He hoped that he wouldn't bump into anyone so he could get his work done faster.

Blood, life, spirit
Sword, Shield, Magic
Good, Neutral, Evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out