Welcome to Gaia! ::

JVGreek

User Image

A H L L Y S O N

P H O E B E

As Ahlly brainstormed ideas, she finished off her soda. "Hm, do you want to talk a walk around campus and just look around? I haven't gotten a chance to explore the campus just yet." Ahlly says, smiling a little. Ahlly throws away her trash, along with Hunter's seeing that he was done. She sits back down next to Hunter and smiles warmly. This is nice.

❤ with ; Hunter

♦ where ; cafeteria

↹ mood ; happy

Fashionable Shapeshifter

~I wanna play!!!
User Image
Ren Miogi
human form
Where am i?: In the school yard.
This is me!: Playful and happy.
Who are you?: None yet
Not my voice?!?:

Outside in the school yard a dog was running around chasing after bird as they landed. He couched and slowly stalked the birds as they landed and looked for food. His body was pressed up against the earth below him as he slowly crawled towards the bird. As the dog got close to the bird he lifted his back legs and jumped at the flying creature. right before he landed on it the bird would fly into the air. He may have never caught the birds he chased but it was fun chasing them none the less. It was exercise and he loved to play and move around. Even if this looked like a normal dog it was actually a student of the school, he just wanted to play for a little bit and it is funner to play as a dog than it is as a human.

Can we play together?~
ChibiLolitaPop
♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
"Heaven is where you are."
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Before Evangeline could walk out any further, Andrew stopped in front of her admitting that he had just gotten his first kiss. To be honest, she had given her first kiss, so they were even. Or so she thought. His mouth was now pressed against hers once more, but this time he intended to hold the kiss. Every second their lips locked drove her into a desire she knew that couldn't be controlled. Their bodies entwined once again and his hands touching her ever soft and feathery wings which really gave her butterflies. Eva now kissing him back with the same passion he had, was gently caressing his face, there was a fear the would end up going overboard again, but if she felt he was getting in the danger zone, she would stop him... With some hesitation since she would want things to get a little out of hand, lots of wonderful images flashed in her mind as her heart raced. The kiss seemed like it lasted for hours and she was wondering if she should pull away.... Nah!

User Image

Andrew Theodore Baker

The kiss was like nothing Andrew had ever experienced, and it was driving him crazy. His heart raced crazily, leaving him trembling slightly at the intensity of his desire and response to hers. Feeling Evangeline's sudden and delightful reaction to touching her wings, he gently stroked them with a little more pressure, smoothing the soft feathers down and feeling for the warm...something beneath them. Humans didn't have wings, naturally, and this manifestation of them was more supernatural than biological. Still, there was warm flesh of some kind beneath them, and the way they flutter against his hand made him squeeze gently, and brush slowly. Meanwhile, his other hand ran to Evangeline's back, roughly pressing against the light dress and running up to the hem of her back to slide along and tease her skin. He pulled her in a little tighter, and kissed that much harder, drinking in this...one of a kind experience. The overwhelming scents, the warmth, the feeling of smooth skin and yielding body...it would have driven him mad, but now, Andrew was slowly getting his "Smooth Operator" persona back, and after deeping the kiss sharply and even bending Evangeline at the back to try and surprise and thrill her with the sudden intensity of their contact and his desire, he suddenly broke the kiss, panting gently after a gasp of air. He looked down and away slightly, unable to fix his eyes on any one point of her body, every inch of her skin and lightly heaving chest seeming too intimate to be gazed at appropriately. Eventually, he looked back into her bewitching eyes, still holding her as she was leaned back and her wings pinned gently.

"You..." Andrew said quietly, red-faced from very mixed feelings and lack of breath. "Are...going to...d-drive me crazy...if I don't...let you go..." He smiled shyly, gently leaning back so that Evangeline wouldn't feel so helpless in this rather vulnerable, controlling position. "I-I fear I have taken...untoward liberties with you..." His gentle accent started rising, his casanova style rising. "You are...without a doubt, my dear Evangeline, the most beautiful, enrapturing girl I have ever known..." He swallowed hard, and then gave Evangeline his warmest smile. "If I'm not careful, I'm afraid that I'll wind up coming on too strong...and trying to lead what we feel...when we should BOTH guide this course..." He looked down and away. "Forgive me...but...you overwhelmed me with that...kiss...and I..." Andrew's eyes darted quickly to hers, and then shyly darted away again. "I fear I have done too much..." He looked deeply into hers again. "But I do not regret it...for a second." He finished firmly.

(I'm sick of you imagining his accent. Here it is, the voice I based Andrew's off of. Just be aware that it's a 17 year old boy's voice, not a man in his 40s or so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6HufzVYCg0 )

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                            ❝◞ ( ❖❖❖aria— *◞thought⇣ of `peace, ↷not of ⊱evil
                            aria▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    THOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTURE
                                    THOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTURE
                                                                        ↺↺; a spirit of power,
                                                                        ariaarialove, and self ✧discipline
                                                                  █████ █████ █████ █████ █████
                                                          ✫ ↘↘( connor j. thompson )

Connor smiled as she led him across the street toward one of the smaller clubs. He could hear the music pounding through the walls, excited to be inside. As they approached the door, Nazka slipped passed the bouncer effortlessly, but Connor noticed a lingering observation from the bouncer. He could tell that the bouncer knew something was off about him, but nevertheless, he followed Nazka in, his shoulder brushing the body of the man as he entered the club. He glanced back over his shoulder, the bouncer was still watching him.

Turning away with a smirk, he draped an arm around Nazka's shoulder as they approached a table that seemed to be set up for the two specifically. He cocked an eyebrow, she obviously came here often. He took a seat at the table with her, thinking about asking her to dance or getting a drink, but her suggestion surprised him. He turned his head, "I didn't come here with you to dance with other girls" He told her, reaching out for her hand. "If I'm going to have fun with someone, I'm going to have fun with you" He said with a smile, standing from the table, "Dance with me?"

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Eva's mind and heart were going completely nuts! However, she had made a promise to him..... But she felt ever so ready now, wanting him more and more. He even bent her back a little making the desires that much stronger. When he broke away, she pouted a little but was just as amazed as he was from all this romantic.... Rush. "Andrew... Oh my! You are just so.... I don't know what to say but you make it hard for me to hold back....", she blushed. Her heart had never felt this much joy and excitement before, she craved more of it. Each time he touched or kissed her, the will gradually cracked with each romantic gesture. "I... I never been so in love....", she said which was a little weird to her.

"I don't regret a single moment of this either.... ", she smiled and kissed his cheek softly. Her chest was still heaving but getting back to normal pace now. Her eyes looked around their surroundings. Then she saw it, in the school yard, a cute doggy running around and playing with birdies! Her body trembled trying the resist the urge to scream and run up to the strange animal. Her eye sight was pretty good and maybe Andrew could not see him but she did. Grabbing his hand she ran to the animal. "Doggy!", she exclaimed as she ran up to it. When she got close, she stopped running then went and hugged the dog. "Oh you are so cute! Yes you are!", she said and started petting him behind the ears.

jarek56
ChibiLolitaPop
♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Eva's mind and heart were going completely nuts! However, she had made a promise to him..... But she felt ever so ready now, wanting him more and more. He even bent her back a little making the desires that much stronger. When he broke away, she pouted a little but was just as amazed as he was from all this romantic.... Rush. "Andrew... Oh my! You are just so.... I don't know what to say but you make it hard for me to hold back....", she blushed. Her heart had never felt this much joy and excitement before, she craved more of it. Each time he touched or kissed her, the will gradually cracked with each romantic gesture. "I... I never been so in love....", she said which was a little weird to her.

"I don't regret a single moment of this either.... ", she smiled and kissed his cheek softly. Her chest was still heaving but getting back to normal pace now. Her eyes looked around their surroundings. Then she saw it, in the school yard, a cute doggy running around and playing with birdies! Her body trembled trying the resist the urge to scream and run up to the strange animal. Her eye sight was pretty good and maybe Andrew could not see him but she did. Grabbing his hand she ran to the animal. "Doggy!", she exclaimed as she ran up to it. When she got close, she stopped running then went and hugged the dog. "Oh you are so cute! Yes you are!", she said and started petting him behind the ears.

User Image

Andrew Theodore Baker

No matter how smooth Andrew was in training, he was and would remain a teenager in love, and every movement of Evangeline, every breath and every word, left him speechless and a little less clear-headed. When he moved against her, she moved with him, opening herself to his touch and desire, and every kiss simply beget more of the same. His head was left spinning at the realization that Evangeline...looked unhappy that he had broken their embrace, and he blushed a further shade of red...which grew into a genuine daze as she admitted to Andrew that his advances and efforts only left her more turned on and desperate for more. And her eyes actually glazed with desire, almost telling him exactly what she thought of him. It was...a heady feeling. If they ever wound up being alone with each other in private, it would be very important that he get very good at self-control...otherwise things would, based on what had happened so far, spin very quickly out of control.

"I...I'm glad you...don't regret it either. And...I just want you to know that I don't want to make it hard for you to resist me...or easy to make you do something you don't want me to..." He looked at her closely, and squeezed her hand. "Just say the word, and I stop...I can't deny that I won't be a little put out while we're having fun!" He chuckled nervously. "But...please...Your desires come first, in this...on my honor as a gentleman." He smiled at her, enjoying the sight of his very excited, and very lovely girlfriend just...being a happy Angel.

Up to the moment Evangeline suddenly shook in...delight?...cried out in joy, and siezed Andrew's hand as she dashed away, nearly knocking a very composed Andrew flat onto his a** as she charged the small, red-brown dog and dragged Andrew along with her.

Well, Andrew thought to himself. I guess she'll like meeting my dogs...whenever she comes to my home. He would have blushed at the thought and have told himself not to think THAT far ahead, except that Evangeline suddenly released his hand and dove onto the dog, hugging it tightly in her arms as she gave it the snuggle attack of the gods. Once he managed to upright himself from the fall, he brushed his pants off, and smiled a little at the dog...then felt the slightest twinge of boyfriend-jealously when he saw the poor dog's head...making very intimate aquiantance with Evangeline's once again heaving chest, making Andrew chuckle at himself. Please, it's a DOG. Everyone likes snuggling dogs in otherwise gross and astonishing ways; Why, Andrew himself let his dogs lick his face when he tackled them and played tag with them at home. With a smile, Andrew sat on his haunches, and watched Evangeline happily smother the dog.

"Why, hello there, my fine Shiba Inu," He said quietly. "Lovely day to hunt things, huh?" He grinned slyly at the little dog, totally unaware of its true nature. He was just happy that Evangeline was so happy that she failed to notice her wings fluttering delightfully in joy.

Haaleo_Husky

Fashionable Shapeshifter

ChibiLolitaPop

jarek56

~I wanna play!!!
User Image
Ren Miogi
human form
Where am i?: School yard
This is me!: Excited
Who are you?: Andrew & Evangeline
Not my voice?!?:

Ren was startled at the sudden girl coming up and hugging him but he loved it after a minute. He barked a couple times and pressed onto her a little. He had completely forgotten about the birds right now. He loved attention and his right back foot began thumping on the ground quickly as she petted behind his ears. After a few minutes of attention he turned and looked at the guy near him as well. Ren heard his question, but instead of just nodding he said, "Yes it is." He said quickly, if you were to catch it you would know the dogged talked, but if not it could have just sounded like a bark.

Can we play together?~

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Haaleo_Husky

jarek56

♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Evangeline looked up to Andrew and smiled seeing that she didn't lose him in the rush to get to the cute doggy. Her wings still fluttered with joy as the dog didn't maul her face off yet enjoyed the attention. "Oh look at him, he's so happy!", she giggled as she continued to pet him. The sound of his foot thumping on the ground made Eva laugh a bit more. "I wonder if they would allow pets here.... I'd love to keep him!", she squealed making sure she wasn't squeezing the poor animal to death. Then she heard the dog reply.... In English even which was really odd to her.... The again she was an angel and had that natural divine power to speak with animals. "Did.... Did this dog just talk?", she looked at him perplexed. "Well they did say some people have a strong connection with animals. Either that or I have gone insane!", she chuckled kissing the dog a few times on his head but getting a little fur on her lips.

She raspberry a little and the small strands of fur flew away from her mouth. "He's so soft and fluffy too!", she squealed again in delight of petting the dog. "You think he's hungry?", she asked now scratching under his chin. "Oooh we should name him... Well shouldn't name him yet or I fear we will get attached to him...", she frowned a little. Maybe she could hide him in her dorm, if she didn't have a roommate yet.
ChibiLolitaPop

Haaleo_Husky

User Image

Andrew Theodore Baker

It was all fun and games until the dog started talking to you. Andrew froze for a moment, staring at the dog who, if Andrew could believe his ears, had just agreed to it being a lovely for hunting.

Andrew just...stared. Unable to be certain if he had just heard what he had heard. No, no, he would NOT pretend that he hadn't heard it. If the dog hadn't talked, then it had growled in a way far more intelligent than any dog had a right to be.

Being the son of a family dedicated to war against Demons made you...suspicious of things being intelligent when they had no business being so. Andrew stared at the dog hard, and gently reached out to squeeze Evangeline's bare shoulder.
"Hey, now...he's a...cute dog, to be sure!" He smiled carefully at Evangeline, watching the dog carefully. "But...he may have an owner now...Evangeline..." Oh yeah...they had just been making out. She REALLY loved dogs, to be acting like this.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

ChibiLolitaPop

jarek56

~I wanna play!!!
User Image
Ren Miogi
human form
Where am i?:excited
Who are you?: Andrew & Evangeline
Not my voice?!?:

Ren listened and watched the two. He had a name he didn't need one and was it that hard that a dog could talk? "My name is Ren and yes I can talk, your not insane" He smiled and sat back a from them a little. His tail was wagging behind him making a slight swishing noise in the grass. He decided to stay quiet for now not sure on how the two of these people would act upon hearing him talk.

Can we play together?~

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Haaleo_Husky

jarek56

♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Eva looked down at the dog, he just stated that he had a name already and he could talk. She stared at him for a moment then laughed. "See baby cakes? We're not crazy! He can talk and his name is Ren. WHAT A CUTE DOGGY!", she yelled then hugged him again giving him lots of pets on the head. "Oooh an enchanted doggy! ", she giggled and continued to hold on to the dog. In reality, Eva did feel she was crazy for sitting here and talking to him. However, she was an angel, so anything was possible.

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Can't you feel me steppin' over your soul?
════════════╗

Nazka's eyes widened a bit as he asked her to dance with him. She never did partner dancing before, she had always danced alone. "I...don't r-really know how to dance with other people though.." She said, tapping her index fingers together a bit. "I uh...u-usually d-dance alone and what not..." She said, looking out to the dance floor a bit longingly. I m-mean, I could...try...I guess." She said, scratching her cheek a little and looking away; a blush had begun to redden upon her face. The music was loud, her blood seemed to pump with the rhythm, with every beat of bass. Laser lights danced wildly in the club, lacing Connors face every few moments, as if reassuring her that he was actually still there with her

____________________________╚════════════
______________________________________Can't you see me waiting in pain?

Unbeatable Tactician

10,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
User Image

Sebastian simply looked at Ms Reed and blew the smoke, he had inhaled from his cigarette, right in her face. "Fascinating, You seem like a perfectly capable Psychopath." Sebastian openly insulted her not really caring what she had just done to one of his students. getting up he put his cigarette out on her tray and began to leave. "If you need anything I'm sure one of the other staff members would be happy to help you." Sebastian said as he walked out of the cafeteria. The minute he was out of sight the cafeteria seemed to explode back to life with hustle and bustle. Making his way out to the court yard he started to plan out what he was going to have the students do for his next class.

Making his way back to the tree he had napped under earlier Sebastian sat down taking out another cigarette. Sebastian smoked so much that he probably went through about 10 packs of cigarettes a day, although it was impossible for him to tell because he never really kept track. As Sebastian placed the cigarette in his mouth the end of it ignited like something had caused the tobacco to spontaneously catch fire. Staring up at the tree above him Sebastian started to have thoughts about the war and how things had played out...

ChibiLolitaPop

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Aeronathe

User Image

User Image

▼▲▼▲▼▲Valerie Beatrice Reed ▼▲▼▲▼▲

Valerie let the smoke hit her face as he rudely blew it in her direction. His insults did not hurt her any, after all, she was a big girl. Her eyes watched as her tray now had a little gift from him resting on it. The moment he left the building, the children there got back to being what a normal cafeteria should have been. Whoever this man was, he had a big impact on the students here. He forgot one thing, she was not a student and she was not going to sit there and let him be an a** to her. The war between the two had officially started, not that she was starting one, but silently, they were going to be at it for a while. Hopefully in a friendly way. She put her remaining items in the trash and left the tray on the rack where they put the used ones. She walked outside looking around for the demon and found him sitting under a tree. "Hmm", she thought as she approached him.

When she got close enough, she summoned vines to wrap around him and got dangerously close to his face and took the cigarette out of his mouth, took a puff leaned back into his face once more and blew the smoke to his face. Val wasn't a chain smoker, she had her times where she would pick up a cigarette and smoke. After that, it would be a whole year maybe until she would pick one up again. She summoned a rock and gently sat down on it pressing her heel against his chest. "I usually do not like conversing with demons, but you....", she paused to take another puff and blow the smoke to his face again. "You're an interesting one, I like you.....", she said and put the cigarette back in his mouth and released the vines that were holding him.

Once more she got close to him this time her nail gently gliding across his cheek with a devilish chuckle. "You're not the only person in this school who can be a total pain in the a**. I see why you're the fly in these students' soup.... No pun intended of course. Perhaps you should try to find someone to help you get that pole that's stuck in your a**, out.", she got up and took two steps before turning around. "Oh if you ever need a cigarette recommendation, don't hesitate to ask..", with that she walked off heading to her classroom. The first day of work and she already felt good about it. She enjoyed her lunch and was kindly greeted by her fellow staff. She got her markers set up and put all the supplies on the desk that were needed for the day and sat on her desk waiting for the students to arrive.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces