6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Can't you feel me steppin' over your soul?
════════════╗

Everything seemed really awkward to Naz, she was definitely not used to someone trying to sweet talk her, not one bit. The Demigod gave a very very light, shuddered chuckle as he mentioned picking out the prettiest girl; her face flushed really brightly as she tried looking away from him. "O-oh..y-you're just b-being nice.." She spoke, her duo-toned voice always seemed haunting. It's never normal for the sound of two voices to leave one mouth at one time. It was something Nazka got used too; but others seemed to have trouble getting accustomed to.

Nazka's eyes sort of trailed down as he touched her hand and kissed it. She exchanged looks between Connor and her hand for a couple moments; her blush getting even brighter. Wh-wha.." She thought to herself. The boy stood there offering his hand, but Nazka would just stare at it. The gesture seemed alien to her; unknown, and she had no idea what to do. "Y-y-yeah...I can take you t-to....our...r-room.." She stuttered out in a broken mess.

Naz decided to take the wildest guess at what the gesture meant; putting her own hand into his and looking up at him. "S-so-sorry...we don't..I've never done m-much touching...not in Asg-" She cut herself off and looked away again. With a small huff, Nazka teleported next to him and held her book to her chest. " Th-this way C-C-Connor." She stated, walking towards the main doors.

____________________________╚════════════
______________________________________Can't you see me waiting in pain?

((Ooc: Off to bed for now. Thanks for the posts <3 I'll be around tomorrow.))

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                            ❝◞ ( ❖❖❖aria— *◞thought⇣ of `peace, ↷not of ⊱evil
                            aria▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    THOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTURE
                                    THOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTUREariaTHOUGHTS OF HOPE AND OF A FUTURE
                                                                        ↺↺; a spirit of power,
                                                                        ariaarialove, and self ✧discipline
                                                                  █████ █████ █████ █████ █████
                                                          ✫ ↘↘( connor j. thompson )

Connor smiled and shook his head, "Stop being so modest" He told her with a small laugh, "Thank you for being sweet enough to show me around" He said. When she placed her hand in his, he smiled and went to grasp it, but before he could take hold, she teleported next to him with her arms to her chest. He gasped slightly, he'd never seen such a thing before. But, of course, if the school were allowing vampires in, they must be letting other phenomenon in as well. He began to wonder what exactly she was, she didn't smell like a vampire, but she wasn't quite a human. He pondered it for a moment, until her melodic voice filled his ears again.

A small frown curved his lips but she soon explained, cutting herself off, though, before she finished. He cocked an eyebrow, wondering what she'd meant to say but shook it off. If she wanted him to know, she'd tell him soon enough.

He followed behind the girl, holding the strap of his backpack so the motion wouldn't cause it to fall off his shoulder. "So, where are you from Nazka? I, myself, have been just about everywhere" He said with a laugh as they approached a nearby building.

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

════════════╗

Nazka shook her head at Connors call of modesty, " N-no..I'm being h-honest.." She reiterated, not wanting her roommate to think she was a dirty liar. Nazka frowned slightly, clutching the book even closer to her chest as she walked through the halls. It was until they got to a more busier area of older students that Connor may or may not have noticed something. Students split a path for Nazka, as if they were the red sea and she was walking through. Something was obviously up. Nazka ducked her head even lower as she and Connor walked through to the dormitory area. "O-oh...I'm from uhm..As..." Nazka spoke softly, the end of it trailing off for a moment.

She unlocked the room door and finally finished her earlier sentence. "I'm uhm....f-from Asgard." She said, pursing her lips; not expecting the best reaction from Connor. Asgard was the world of Gods, something mortals usually would only be lucky enough to read about in their books. "Wh-where uhm...where are you from..?" She questioned quietly, while she stepped into the room and held the door open for him.

The room was... well, for lack of better words; girly as hell. Nazka wasn't used to having room mates; and when they did; they didn't stay long. "I can..move my stuff for -you..sorry" She said, scurrying over and frantically clearing out space.

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                            aria▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                        ↺↺; a spirit of power,

Connor shook his head, the girl amused him in the way that it was so difficult for her to believe that he wasn't lying to her or just being nice. It wasn't often that he met a girl with so much humility. Most of the other girls he'd met would have so little modesty that the entire conversation would be about them, it was nice to avoid that for once. There was something about Nazka that he didn't quite understand. She said she was a place called Asgard... That rang a bell. For a moment, he couldn't remember why. After giving it a few minutes, Connor gave up on remembering right then, it would probably come to him later.

As they reached another corridor of the building, Connor noticed something strange, the students moved without question for the small girl. He didn't know if it was from respect or from fear. He looked for a sign in their faces but found nothing. Her voice took his thoughts from the other students, she asked where he was from. He sighed lightly, running his fingers through the back of his hair, "I don't really remember" He said with a laugh, "I haven't been 'from' anywhere since... Well, since before I was changed" He said nervously, it was so odd for him to be talking about his change so casually. "I'm from just about anywhere I can stay now-a-days".

Soon, they came to their dorm room. She'd obviously been living here for a while without a roommate, it looked like the bedroom of a teenage girl. He gave a small snicker as she fumbled to move everything to make room for him. "Hey, don't worry about it"[ He told her, "I'm not in any hurry, I don't need much space" He said, setting his lone backpack on one of the beds.

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
"Heaven is where you are."
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Evangeline arrived at the gates of the university with jumbled nerves she felt she could die of a heart attack. With her hand tightly clenched to the strap of her backpack, she took one last glance at her parents smiling and waving at her as she continued her way onto the campus. They had a good feeling that she would fit in well if she allowed herself to the socialization that was to be discovered. Coming to school for the first time didn't seem so thrilling for Eva. The campus was so vast, she didn't have a clue to where her assigned dorm was. Everything looked confusing, as she tried to read the mini school map; she had no idea she was reading it upside down. "Oh.... Where is this place?", she mumbled as her eyes were more on the paper rather than where she was going.

A few people who passed by giggled, not to ridicule her, but to say that she was cute. Instead of just laughing, the could have helped. Eva assumed they were trying to figure out where they were supposed to be as well. "Oh I give up! This is hurting my brain!", she stomped off and sat under a tree nearby still trying to analyze that little map. "Hope it doesn't rain....", she thought as she just stuffed the paper into her bag and pulled out a piece of candy and started gnawing on it gently. She watched as all the other students walked by talking to each other and looking at each others class schedules.

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

════════════╗

It was a bit comical, the way Naz was trying to clean up the room as fast as possible. "So....you never r-really had a place t-to stay..?" She questioned out loud. She frowned to herself and continued picking up and she walked around the room like a behead chicken. She stopped though, looking over to Connor in slight fear. "Ch-changed...into..wh-what?" She questioned; tilting her head; a finger raised to her lip in nervousness.

Nazka chuckled lightly at Connor saying not to really worry about cleaning to much, " N-n-no It's okay; It was sort of..r-rude of m-me to take up th-the whole room anyways...:" She sadly admitted; she felt like a complete snob for doing this in the first place. In her haste, not paying attention she ends up tripping, and falling. But, Nazka never falls down. Nope. A near millisecond before her body would have hit the floor, she teleported once more, now behind Connor; stuffing her open garments drawer shut as fast as she could with a blush.

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

<~Hirei Mimotso~>

Hirei cautiously walks up to the school gates and stares down the walk way at all the students walking around. His heart rate goes up as he begins to panic slightly at the sight of so many people. He takes a deep breath and begins to walk toward the office to get his information packet and dorm number.

The short walk to the office felt like a eternity to Hirei. He bumped into multiple student because he was staring at the ground the entire time hoping not to make eye contact with anyone. As Hirei was nearing the doors to the office he trips over something and lands with a hard thud as his small backpack flies out of his arms and lands near a girl sitting under tree.

He sits up and feels his nose to check if it was broken. After being sure it wasn't broken he realizes that his bag was missing and he begins to panic slightly. "My bag! Where is it?!", he mutters as he begins to crawl around looking for it.

<< ooc : Sorry if that wasn't good I haven't Rped in a long time ^^" >>

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Satsu Renkai

((Try to quote the person you're posting to so they know someone is rp'ing with them~ Like so:

ChibiLolitaPop

Now she'll get a notification that she was quoted here, and you'll get a reply faster <3333))

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                                                        ↺↺; a spirit of power,

Connor frowned at her comment, it was true, he hadn't had a home since he was changed, "I've been drifting around for... quite a long time" He sighed, fiddling with a button on his shirt as she continued to clean, thinking on his past, well, the new past that he could remember. It was times like these that he wished, with everything he had, that he could remember his human life. He wished he could remember his home, and his family. They were all probable gone now, but all he wanted was a memory. He sighed, a moment before she asked exactly what he'd been changed to.

He knew it was coming and didn't really mind answering, as long as he didn't freak her out, which was now a thought. The girl was already nervous around him, what if him being a vampire freaked her out. He sucked it up, though, they were roommates whether she liked him or not. "I was changed... when I was 19" He confessed, a shy grin accompanying his words. Nervously, he ran his hands through his hair as he tried to work up the nerve to blurt it out.

Suddenly, he noticed the girl trip and reached out to help her up, since it was obvious that she was going to fall. But, he was wrong, instead, the girl disappeared and he heard rustling behind him. She had teleported behind him and was now rummaging through the drawers of the dresser with a blush in her cheeks. He smiled slyly and turned to face her, propping his arm up on the dresser and casting her a grin that flashed his, now prominent, fangs. "I'm a vampire" He said slyly, "And what exactly are you?" He asked, "Last I checked, most humans couldn't teleport" He cleverly remarked, smiling cleverly.

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

════════════╗

Nazka continued cleaning as she listened to him as he explained that he was changed at such an early age, " How awful.." she thought to herself as her cleaning project came to a sudden stop. Her eyes managed to trace over to Connor as the words fell from him lips, " A..like.." Naz brought her arms up and performed a rather semantic version of a theatre vampire, not to be disrespectful, but just to clear the subject up. "Grawr...?' She exclaimed. trying her best to simulate the race of being.

Nazka gave a slight uppity jump as Connor questioned her about her race. Bringing a finger up to her lip in nervous thought; she figured it was already needed to let him know. " Well.. he is my roommate...so." she thought to herself. "Well uhm.. I'm a Demigod." She spoke; looking off to the side to avoid eye contact with Connor. "We've uhm..had Vampires here a lot lately.. so they have a feeding center on the second floor. they supply b-b-blood for you guys so you don't attack the other students.." She said. " Y-you can't take mine th-though, it'll b-burn right through your thro-throat. She informed.

The blood of a Demigod was said to be tainted. Half human, half god was considered taboo in Asgard and such being were cursed with blood that would burn anything that it came into contact. " I m-mean, you have a steady food source here... but..j-just in case.." She said, not wanting to seem too rude.

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
"Heaven is where you are."
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
While Eva was sitting around playing with her hair, she sees a small shadow quickly approaching her head. To her misfortune, she was too late to react and the mysterious object had hit her head. "Ow!", she rubbed her head then looked down in her lap and saw it was a backpack. Quickly, she stood up and looked around to see if she could find the owner. "Nope.... Nope....Nope...", she sighed then she saw some one on the ground like he had lost something of great importance. "Has to be his...", she shyly walked up to the boy and hung the backpack over his head. "I believe....This belongs....To..You.", her voice was rather shy and her hands shaking as she held the bag over....Wait did this boy have cat ears and a tail? She knelt down in front of him and cautiously poked his ear. "Is that thing really attached to his head?", she couldn't help but poke at it again.

To him, it may have seemed rude that she was poking at his ear but she had never seen a neko before... Well only people in costumes and she was assuming, he was just doing this as dress up. "You...Have cute ears....", she was deeply entranced by his appearance but didn't make eye contact with him.

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                                                        ↺↺; a spirit of power,

Connor couldn't help but laugh at the girl's dramatic vampire acting, he put his head against his arm and laughed. "Yes" He said through laughs, "Like... Gwawr" He chuckled, trying to imitate the noise and acting she'd done, but he couldn't stop laughing, "That was adorable" He said.

Connor wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes and returned his attention to the girl as she spoke. He was glad to hear that there was a feeding center in the building, that would make the matter of living in the place much, much easier. He raised his eyebrows when she said he couldn't have her blood. He smirked, thinking she was being stubborn, but the smile quickly disappeared when she told him why. "O-oh, well, thanks for the heads up" He said with a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of his head nervously

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

════════════╗

Nazka's face literally exploded in a hot red tint at the word adorable. "I w-w-wasn't me-meaning t-to be ado-adorable.." She frantically shook her hands in front of her." S-sorry; I di-didn't mean anything b-by it I swear! She announced, sure she made him mad, and that he was just trying to be nice. Hastily looking around for some sort of escape from the odd situation, she seemed like a prairie dog looking out for danger, her head shooting left and right.

She backed up a bit, when he used the words heads up. Looking Connor over she ducked her head a bit, "W'e-were you pl-planning on...b-biting m-me..?"/ She asked, not able to make eye contact with the boy. Backing up too much, her backside ended up hitting the dresser a bit, making her jump slightly and give a slight yelp.

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                                                        ↺↺; a spirit of power,

Connor giggled at the girl's tinted cheeks, "It's ok" He said with a small laugh, "Don't be so nervous" He told her, moving to sit on the bed. In a moment, he noticed how nervous she really was. Nazka looked like she was about ready to frump from her skin. He didn't think he could make someone so nervous but maybe she was a little too nervous. He decided it was about time to try and calm her a little bit instead of trying to make her nervous.

She backed away from him quite quickly, actually looking a little scared now, "Hey, it's alright... I'm not mad" He reached out to her as she backed into the dresser, "I wasn't planning on biting you, but... Things happen, at least now, I know I'll die if I do" He said with a nervous chuckle. "Are you alright?" He asked when she yelped from backing into the dresser. He kind of felt bad for making her so nervous but he couldn't help but feel like it was adorable for her to act this way.

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

════════════╗

Nazka took a bit of time to calm herself down, "S-sorry..I'm usually n-not this b-bad.." She said, lowering her head again and walking over to her bed; which wasn't more then four feet away from his. The beds were actually pretty tall, Naz's feet sort of dangled when she sat down, allowing her to kick them back and forth. " I uhm...it wouldn't kill you..It'd p-probably just r-really hurt.." She said looking away lightly. " I-it's okay if y-you're mad at me..I can b-be really quiet for now on i-if you w-want me to.." She said quietly; still trying to calm herself down.

Nazka had a small mishap, forgetting to put away her change of clothes from last night away, they were still laying on his bed. "F-f-fu-fu-fuvk.." She thought to herself, reaching out to them briefly before pulling her hand back. "m-m-maybe....he w-wot notice." She tried reassuring herself; looking from him and then to her knickers and pajamas still on his bed. With a slight purse of her lip, she let out the worst nervous laugh that could possibly be done. "I-I-I'm p-perfectly fine!" She yelped through; regarding his earlier question, gripping at her bed spread and frantically looking about the room. " S-s-so w-welcome t-to the room" She croaked out randomly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff