Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
Noelle Chambers

Noelle walked up hesitantly to the school doors, her hands shook as she reached for her schedule and dorm room keys. "Okay Noelle, all you have to do act normal and stay calm" she followed the directions of the woman at the front desk and walked down the halls until she found her dorm. She knew she had a roommate but she tried not to let it bother her, she set her stuff on her bed and unpacked the important things before heading out to explore. This was the first time she would be around other people since she was small, her mind was racing with different questions and scenarios that might come up if she met anyone.

Interacting with: No one
JVGreek

User Image

A H L L Y S O N

P H O E B E

Don't say anything rude, don't say anything rude. "I'm Ahllyson, but you can call me Ahlly." She says, giving a small and nervous smile. Her body was basically trembling. She was never good at interacting with other people, especially not of the opposite gender. Ahlly's usual reflexes towards guys were not acceptable to her, she was always uncontrollably rude to them, and her body starts to tremble. That started after the incident that happened a while back. Ahlly bites down her bottom lip softly, hoping for this conversation to go well. She turns her head slightly, to get a full view of the man next to her. Tall, black hair, glasses. Her cheeks grow pink, realizing that she was staring. At least she had brought some color into her pale face. Control yourself Ahlly. "I-It's nice to meet you ... H-hunter.." Ahlly says, staring at her feet, her cheeks reddening into an almost crimson colour.

❤ with ; Hunter

♦ where ; campus

↹ mood ; nervous

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageJVGreek
layout made by x g l a s s PETALS for JVGreek. Do not steal or use without permission.
space here&&! travellers now, within that v - valley,
(c) x g l a s s PETALS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hunter shifted his feet nervously and looked at the girl. He wasn't quite used to communicating with other people especially with girls. Seeing they were both nervous he took up all his courage and before he could stop himself "I'm Hungry" he said somewhat embarrassed. "Would you join me for some snacks Madame? " He asked as he begin to get closer to the girl with Crimson eyes. Crimson like Red like Scarlet like Blood.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

t h r o u g hxxxt h exxxr e d - l i t t e nxxxwindow sxxxs e e
VAST FORMS THAT MOVE fantastically :
・ ・ ・ To a discordant melody ・ ・ ・

layout made by x g l a s s PETALS for JVGreek. Do not steal or use without permission.
aimant
JVGreek

User Image

A H L L Y S O N

P H O E B E

She turned to Hunter, surprised by the sudden question. "S-sure.." Ahlly replies, her crimson eyes almost seeming to get brighter. I can't misunderstand this. He's just hungry, and doesn't want to be alone. I didn't eat breakfast this morning either.. so it works out alright... "U-um, I-I'm not really used to talking to other people, especially guys, so I'm sorry if I say anything rude.." Ahlly says, the jumble of words taking even herself by surprise. She turned to see him come closer, and she didn't step back, which would have been her usual reaction. Something about him, seems somewhat reassuring. Ahlly couldn't help but think, maybe he was just like her.

❤ with ; Hunter

♦ where ; campus

↹ mood ; nervous

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
User ImageJVGreek
(c) x g l a s s PETALS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hunter was quite pleased with how well the event turned out. He grabbed Ahllyson's hand and guided her into the cafeteria. As they made their way into the line, Hunter couldn't just take away from Ahllyson's beautiful eyes. They remind me of roses He thought to himself. He stared for about 10 seconds when he suddenly snapped back to reality and focused his attention to the steak. He grabbed a tray some utensils and asked the lady behind the counter "One steak please and that garden salad" He said as he then received the steaming hot plate. "What about you Ahllyson? What do you want to eat?" He asked curiously.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

aimant
JVGreek

User Image

A H L L Y S O N

P H O E B E

Ahlly's eyes widened when Hunter grabbed her hand. She wanted to pull away, but she endured it. She needed to get comfortable around the opposite gender again. She noticed how he liked to stare at her eyes, and it made her a little happy. "O-oh! I'll just get a turkey sandwich on sourdough, along with a Dr. Pepper." She says, sheepishly. After she gets her food, she turns around, her crimson eyes scanning the room for a table. She grabs onto Hunter's sleeve, trying not to touch him. It wasn't anything personal, really. She guided him to a table near the center that was empty. She sits down, setting her tray of food onto the table softly. Ahlly wasn't too hungry, but hungry enough to finish her food. She unwraps her sandwich, and takes a small bite. She chews thoroughly before speaking again. "Thank you for the f-food." She says to Hunter, giving a shy smile.

❤ with ; Hunter

♦ where ; cafeteria

↹ mood ; happy

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
User ImageJVGreek

As Ahllyson grabbed Hunter by his sleeve Hunter felt utterly pleased because he was acting normal and natural even though this was just some of the few moments he had been talking to a girl his age. "Your Welcome" He replied to Ahllyson as they eat their meal. Hunter sliced the steak and took a bite. "So How did you get here?" He asked curiously between bites.

aimant
JVGreek

User Image

A H L L Y S O N

P H O E B E

Ahlly hated talking about her past, but for some reason, she was actually proud that she made it this far. Because without her past, she wouldn't be who she was now. Most of the time, Ahlly didn't really know whether or not that was a good thing. She gave a small smile and turned to face Hunter. "A lot happened before I got here, and I mean a lot. But, without that, I wouldn't be who I am now, and...if that isn't something to be proud of, I don't know what is." She says, grinning. "I have a good feeling about this place." Ahlly whispers, a crimson blush creeping into her cheeks. "What about you, Hunter?" She asks, tilting her head, the grin still on her face.

❤ with ; Hunter

♦ where ; Cafeteria

↹ mood ; happy

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
User ImageJVGreek

As Hunter listened to Ahllyson's reply. He can't help but also think about his past. Which is like a movie full of the sci-fi effects. "Me? Hmm.. Quite a long story, But anyways just like you I'm here because of my past and If I wasn't here I would've never met you" Hunter said quite embarrassed because he was never the kind of person who says cheesy or mushy stuffs in front of another person. He saw his own reflection on his glass and saw crimson blush starting to expand through out of his face.

aimant
JVGreek

User Image

A H L L Y S O N

P H O E B E

Ahlly's eyes widened, and her blush reddened. She hesitates only for a second before grabbing Hunter's hands gently. "I'm glad I met you as well." Ahlly says, clearly blushing. She gives Hunter's hands a reassuring squeeze before she pulls away, and continues to take small bites of her sandwich and drinks of her soda. Ahlly somehow found it strange, she was really comfortable around Hunter. Maybe it was cause he was just like her, or maybe it was because he had a reassuring personality, but she liked it. She could already tell things were going to go well from now on.

❤ with ; Hunter

♦ where ; cafeteria

↹ mood ; happy

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
User ImageJVGreek

As Hunter felt Ahllyson's fingers brush to his. He like Ahllyson a lot she is that type of person who is simple yet elegant and she seems to reassure Hunter. "Well, I just came in a day ago What about you? Been here for?" Hunter asked curiously. What he didn't say was that he felt a tingling sensation on the bottom of his stomach when her fingers brush to his. And now that sensation was slowly rising into his pancreas then to his kidneys and finally up to his heart which pumps blood to his body. Blood the color Crimson

aimant
JVGreek

User Image

A H L L Y S O N

P H O E B E

"I got here today." Ahlly says, taking the last bite of her sandwich. She takes another sip of her soda because speaking again. "Hey, after this we should go do something." She suggests, smiling a little, feeling the crimson blush on her cheeks already. Ahlly turns to look at Hunter, and her crimson eyes immediately go to his cloudy grey ones. She tilts her head a little and grins. He has nice eyes.

❤ with ; Hunter

♦ where ; cafeteria

↹ mood ; happy

ooc~
sorry its short x.x

Feline Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
Noelle Chambers

Noelle walked to the cafeteria once her stomach started growling, she got a bowl of berries and sat down at a table by the window. She sighed as she ate, at some point she looked at what was left in the bowl and froze them for later. She then got up and continued exploring, she made her way outside and sat down under a tree, the heat was getting to her so she decided to relax in some shade.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
User ImageJVGreek

Hunter sliced the last piece of steak and ate the last cabbage in the salad. He look earnestly at Ahllyson, " Hmm.. That seems to be a good Idea, But what could we possibly do?" He asked with a puzzled expression and gazed absentmindedly outside on the school grounds. Hunter was quite unsure to what to do he sighed and waited for an Idea to come.

aimant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces