Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shade

User Image

✿ y ι n a н ↷ r ι n

↻ ▫▫▫▫ Each costume, each mask, each accessory it should be you and no one else.
█ ✩ ↷I was lonely every day from protecting you, but that time is over.....
✭ ⋮⋮➸Location;; Theatre
✭ ⋮⋮➸With;; Lu, Ash, Oli, Nat, Ren, Jess

"Too short? Please, you look great with it. Simple things are quite hard to pull off you know." Giving Nat a quick wink, she couldn't help but ask, "Hey Nat do you mind if you could model for me some times? You have this really cute look to you." Waiting on her reply she began to imagine the outfits should could dress Nat with. Oooo how perfect~ Her smiling soon turned into laughter after she heard Oliver's protesting. Turning to him she gave him a smug look, "Alright then Oli, what ever you sa-" Getting cut off by the sound of the doors slamming open Yinah was quite shocked, until she saw Ren. "Welcome back..." Looking at him passionately rub the stage she couldn't tell if she was supposed to laugh or act disturbed. Raising a brow on how he finally snapped back to reality, "That's Ren for you..I never will be as obsessed to fashion as he is to this theatre." Laughing she then straighten up once cleaning was mentioned. "Already cleaned up everything but the actual floor itself." Feeling proud, she held her head high, noticing a memorable figure walking down onto the stage. Dazing off a bit on the whole Romeo & Juliet play, she wasn't sure on what colours she would use for the costumes. Navies are always in style but than again you can never go wrong with black. Wait...no Capulets have to a maroon, while the Montagues will be navy. As for Juliet, I guess light thin fabrics would go well. Smiling to herself she had the perfect images in her head. Turning to hear the bored voice of Jessible, "Oh, welcome back Jess~ I guess we are going to clean for the most part?" Not really knowing herself she scratched the back of her neck waiting for someone's signal.」

ooc;; n/a

pdragon619

Frothy Moaning

Shining Inspirit

Sonic_Kaos

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

sugarbunny310

Newbie Genius

User Image

Lucinda《★》Rose
The Second Actress

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Who I'm with:
                xxxxxxxxxxNatalia; Oliver; Yinah; Ash; Ren; Jessible->Natalia
                Where I am:
                xxxxxxxxxxSchool Theater-> Hallway towards Music Room
                Theme song right now:
                xxxxxxxxxx<3
                What my heart feels:
                xxxxxxxxxxNostalgic; Happy; Amused->Awkward; Happy

xxxxxxxxxx Lucinda looked over at Oliver with a slightly annoyed expression. She just couldn't understand his logic, and she wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing. "Tch. There you go again, Oliver.. Rambling off.. away from the point." Though, her uninterested face quickly vanished as she noticed Natalia doubting herself and the dress she was wearing. Lucinda was just about to reassure her; however, Yinah beat her to it. The theater club's kind fashion designer was actually admiring the gray-haired girl's charming looks. This fact made Lucinda's lips curve into a slight smile; although, for now it looked like a faint smirk. She found Yinah's unavoidable, observant interest in other people's fashions a bit amusing. Yinah had a habit of doing that; staring at people and studying the specific details to each person's look by doing just that.

The actress' thoughts were abruptly interrupted; the true leader of the actors and actresses at school was finally here. The true leader was, in fact, Ren Hisoto. He was passionate when it came to acting, and actually, he had an odd, obsession with the stage itself. It could have been perceived as disturbing for many, but Lucinda found it kind of silly to the point that it was... kind of cute. She didn't have some sort of attraction to obsession or anything, but the passion was what she admired about Ren; she just thought it was an endearing trait. Lucinda unknowingly grinned at his dramatic entrance.
                'Looks like we'll be seeing some of his dramatic reactions about his "baby" again, right?' Right on cue, just like her acting; Ren began to speak in an overly loving way towards the stage, almost cooing at it like a mama bird would with her baby chicks. Shortly after though, the director began to notice the presence of the others there, and he began to look sheepish as he greeted them. Lucinda could barely keep her laughter in; this was hilarious even if this exact thing happened last year. "H-hello, Director Ren.. Pffft."

Once again, her guess was correct. Ren got serious and troubled very quickly about the conditions of the object of his affections. He began to freak out at everyone, telling them that the stage needed to be tidied up in that instant. He even went as far as calling someone about the stage curtains before making his temporary leave, leaving everyone with their sudden cleaning duties; though, the mentioning of Romeo and Juliet caught the girl's attention. Lucinda's blue eyes sparkled with bright energy at the news; she could barely keep herself from clapping with joy. The classical love story between a passionate pair was all too romantic; each of the unspoken feelings and the unstoppable chemistry between Romeo and Juliet was very dramatic and heartfelt, much to Lucinda's delight. Although she didn't really speak of her interests much, Lucinda actually had a bit of a soft side to lovey dovey things. They just always seemed to bring out the girly, emotional sides of her. This was also one of the reasons Lucinda threw a menacing look at Oliver when he began to complain about Ren's choice.

Before Lucinda could switch her feeling gears more towards the diligent, cleaning emotions, another presence made its way into the gradually increasing group; it was Jessible, the makeup artist. Jessible was a dazzling young woman; she had the alluring looks lots of guys would fall for, and she was talented with working on looks itself. She was a silent one at first, but she began to open up to the students a part of the theater club gradually the previous year. Lucinda didn't really mind her.
                "Hello, Jessible.~ We were just told to start up the process of making this place spotless.. or the stage, at least.." This was when Lucinda suddenly remembered Natalia was still up on the stage, probably bewildered by everything that was going on. The theater club and its members weren't really what one would call "ordinary", so it was probably a bit overwhelming at first. Lucinda could definitely relate to her, if so, which was why she planned to let her take a breather; also, she had offered to show the new girl to her proper club, anyway. The dark-haired actress went up on the stage and grabbed the gray-haired girl's hand, nonchalantly guiding her. "Let's go, Natalia. I'd rather not have you clean for no reason." And with that, the two girls headed out the grand doors of the theater. Lucinda would return soon after, though. She didn't want to seem like a slacker; it wasn't like her to be one at all.

мιяяσя, тєℓℓ мє sσмєтнιиg,
                тєℓℓ мє ωнσ's тнє ℓσиєℓιєsт σf αℓℓ?
                fєαя σf ωнαт's ιиsιdє мє,
                тєℓℓ мє cαи α нєαят вє тuяиєd тσ sтσиє? ♡

sugarbunny310

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Frothy Moaning

pdragon619

Free smile

Sonic_Kaos

Steadfast Defender

User Image

Kaeda Tivurs "Fourth Year"

Where am I: Track field
Who am I with: ...
How am I doing: Tired..
Tune in: ...

""

After School, the one time of the day where the Co-Captain of the Sports club felt a sense of relief and liberation. But even when the first day of a new year contained mainly an orientation, for Kaeda Tivurs was a special exception. With the end of each orientation class Kaeda had a talk with the teachers, all of them on the same subject. "Tivurs, listen. All the teachers and students know that you're the sports super star, but here if you don't succeed in your class, we can't guarantee your sports scholarship for college let alone university. We need you.. No we want you to succeed. So please, try your best and pass your classes on the class average, otherwise you might go about college with nothing on your plate." Kaeda remembered her Math teacher say, along with all the other teachers with similar lines. It wasn't her fault though, she simply shined bright when it came to sports and more or less fail when it came to classes.

The Co-Captain walked out of her last orientation class after another repetitive lecture on her success, and an order to head over to the teacher's office, completely exhausted. Walking down the halls slightly slouched from her fatigue, the Fourth year noticed that the students were eyeing here out, they knew who she was. There was a small jab at her pride, being eyed like that. Kaeda straightened her self out and marched to the Teacher's office. "Ahh, Tivurs there you are. We just wanted to give the Sports club sign up sheet, there are a couple space open but most of them are already coveded with the last year's students. We thought you would need it since you are the Co-captain" One of the teacher said with a bright smile. The Fourth Year greeted the teachers hard at work and took the sheet from the teacher. "Thanks.." she muttered. Sports club. That was the one thing that kept her going, When she wasn't in class, practicing solo, or struggling to study, Kaeda was in the Sports club. She saw lots of people come and go and when she got 'promoted' to the Co-Captain at the end of her freshman year, she had to take the lead. Kaeda flipped through the pages "Ash and Alice is still hanging around eh?" she mouthed still tired. If it wasn't directly sports related, Kaeda wasn't the best with remembering things, but the two did strike a bell. The Inspirational player in the club, competitive but passionate about the things she did, and the one that rarely listened. The Fourth year gave a nod, remembering last year as she continued to flip through the pages "Any other Students that joined the club?" the Co-Star asked the teachers. Some gave out a small shrug, but one gave an answer "There were a couple students that was interested on joining, I don't know where they are though. And they ran off before I got to catch their names." the Teacher pointed out. Jacky gave a nod and walked out of the office.

Walking down the halls the Co-Captain flipped through the empty registration sheets, and she noticed that she only had the female members list, and The Fourth Year simply shrugged it off. With noting to do for the day, Jacky instinctively walked towards the gym. Upon arriving, Kaeda noticed that no one was here. "That's odd, I would have imagined at least Alice to be here.." Kaeda said to herself, her voice echoing lightly through out the empty Gym. The Fourth year waited for a couple more minutes and finally walked out the Gym. 'Now.. where else would I be?' the blond wondered. Kaeda thought for a while, and with a snap of her fingers Kaeda walked out side to the field. The Track field was the one other place where the Sports club members had their meetings and activities. And low and behold there was Alice, talking to another student by the bleachers With the Male Co-Captain as well. Stuffing the papers in her pack Kaeda casually approached the two students. "Yo~" The Fourth year called out.

""

((Finally...))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yuuki321

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

NxAxTxAxLxIxA STONE!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf I - I - I - I - I F A L L for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↳↳I'LL NEVER RECOVER

xxxL-L-LOVE me today

Follow me: The theatre stage > HallwayxxxxLet me whisper in your ear: Everyone in the club > Lucinda xxxxLook into my heart: embarrassed > thankfulxxxxBaby, undress me: xoxoxxxx

The short gray-haired Natalia was already tugging at the bottom of her dress attempting to lower it further not that it was possible with how it had been sown but it didn't stop the stubborn girl from trying anyway. That was her attitude about most things in the world wanting to make sure she was equal to her peers and others. As soon as Yinah complimented her, she gave a small smile before blushing, the pinkness noticeable on her pale cheeks and her eyes looked down towards her boots until she was asked a question. "M-model? I don't have the model body but I will do it for you!" She said with an determined look on her face. Lia would be the best darn model she could be for the girl even if it was going to be a new and embarrassing experience, unless of course she was just talking about modeling clothes on herself. Hopefully Yinah was talking about the latter, otherwise Natalia would stumble and fall everywhere also the fact that she wasn't one to want to stand out among others. She's had enough standing out in her lifetime and would rather just blend in. The Theatre club was lively and noisy, something that was expected but had overwhelmed Natalia at the same time, she didn't know who was addressing her nor who to look at. Lia was about to excuse herself and walk out to find her way mostly because she didn't want to be in the clubs way nor did she want to end up cleaning. If asked, she would clean everything herself to avoid placing a burden towards others. With a small sigh that was basically inaudible, she was going to back away a little bit before saying goodbye. In her mind, Natalia just hoped she didn't fall off the stage, she didn't need that today after already embarrassing herself.

She felt a hand slip into her, making the warm flush in her face only more vibrant and noticeable. By the texture and size of the hand, Natalia assumed that it was another woman's or a really girly man's hand which she doubted. "Ehhh..-" She was about to ask who it was before being cut off by Lucinda's voice that resonated throughout the room, now knowing who was guiding her. "...I don't mind cleaning, I can help if you want Lu." She cooed but it was drowned out by the sound of the big doors opening in the theater and before she knew it they were in the hallway that was a few degrees warmer than in the club room. Rather than stating her appreciation for letting her leave, Natalia hugged the girl firmly but not enough to hurt or anything. She mumbled a few times but it was rather inaudible and seemed to be gibberish. The girls were the same height and thus it made for the perfect hug, one in which both parties would receive equal amount of holding."ThosepeoplearereallynicebutIgetsoconfusedwithsomanypeople." Lia said in a rushed tone while still in the embrace, it wasn't something she'd like to admit but it felt good to get it off of her chest.

xxxdontxL-L-LEAVExme tomorrow

Shining Inspirit

pdragon619
Sonic_Kaos

Free smile

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Miss_Reese-Chan's Husbando

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

EVERYONE HAS AxS T O R YxTO BE TOLD

Location: Theater Club Room xxCompany: Alot of People xxMood: Tired but Happy

User Image
                                        Soon enough after Ash had entered the Club Room. The door behind him swung open and another member of their club came in as Ash turned around to see the familiar head of while hair."Hi Yinah" he greeted the older girl happily. She was the one in charge of all the costumes that they used in the club and their designs and he had to admit that she was really good at it. The way her mind would immediately snap to attention whenever it was time to work on their next production impressed and even inspired him a bit. She made such awesome costumes for them that it made him want to give it his all to be worthy of wearing them. All in all she was someone he considered a good friend. "No much, just got here not long before you did; waiting for the rest I guess" Ash shrugged. He couldn't help but smile when the she gauged the other silver haired girl; more specifically at her clothes, seemed like not much changed about her. "How was your holiday by the way?" he asked her.

The blue haired teen turned his attention back to Lucinda who returned both their greetings, he noticed the rather bashful look on her face as she hastily replied to their earlier question. Huh, Ash wondered what was up with that; if he had to take a guess it was something that led up to the scenario that he had walked in on where Oliver was feeding the girl that he did not know the name of. Fortunately that was quickly remedied by the raven haired girl introducing said girl to them who then spoke up. "Nice too meet you Nat', The names Ash" he flashed the girl a small smile. "Sorry if we scared you in some way, but I promise we don't bite" he added in a equally merry manner. "Well...not all of us" he finished in his mind dryly. It was then that another person came in, but this time Ash did not have to turn around immediately as the voice that rang out right after had told him who had walked in. Turning around a moment later he cast his gaze down and there, with his cheek up against the clean floor with the creepiest look on his face was Ren Hisoto; another Senior and their Club President 'affectionately' called the 'Director'.

Ash watched in an amused silence as their leader began cooing lovingly to the room. One of the first things that he had learned when he joined the club in his first year was that while everyone was incredibly in their own ways, there were also weird in their own ways bar a few exceptions. And their President was probably the weirdest in his opinion, don't get him wrong; the blonde man was really talented and a cool guy that Ash respected a lot. But his love of theater in general was...interesting. He restrained a chuckle when Ren finally noticed them gathered in front of them as he quickly went to his 'Director' mode as he called it and greeted all of them. Ash gave him a two fingered salute and a small smile. "Hey there Chief!" he greeted him before continuing to what their leader had to say.

So they were going to do Romeo and Juliet first up this year huh? It was simple enough and it was a classic, Ash himself knew pretty much the whole story off by heart, his mother loved Shakespeare and used to read his plays and writings to him and his sister as a child. He heard Oliver voice is opinion about the choice of play; calling it 'typical' he did agree with the him, it was rather cliche but you do what you got to do. "Well, it maybe typical. But it works I guess" he shrugged. However the first thing they had to do was to clean the theater, even from where he was Ash could tell that the place needed a little tidying up, no one had been in the room during the holidays after all. He visibly sweatdropped when Ren began mentally breaking down when he spotted a small tear on the curtains. Some things never changed indeed.

Ash was about to get started on sweeping the stage but someone took that moment to enter the room. This time it was their Make Up Artist Jessible. He had always thought her name was weird but in a cool name. Whenever he had seen other girls with her name it was usually spelt as 'Jezabell' or something along those lines. But still the girl was really nice and cool, quite the gossip but Ash kinda liked it, it was from her that he heard some of the most juiciest tidbits and rumors around the school. All in all another good friend in his books. "Hi Jessi, were just about to clean this place up. Were apparently doing Romeo and Juliet first up this year." he greeted the other older female as he went off to clean, not noticing Lucinda and Natalie near the door. Fun Stuff.

pdragon619

Free smile

sugarbunny310

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Frothy Moaning

Shining Inspirit

o o c : OTL sorry im late. i think i got everyone //sweatdrop

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Elizabeth happily poured both males some of the tea. "If you knew I was new. I can assume you two come in here regularly" she smiled as if she'd caught them in the act. Though regulars were actually usually rewarded with familiarity and sometimes special treatment (such as knowing what a regular's favorite pastry was and making it for that day if they were early enough or getting a small discount for bringing in a new customer) Nakatsu's ears turned red in a blush. Kiba was much harder to get to and just smiled "Not regulars no...But we do tend to stop by once or twice a month when we're in the mood" he said, taking a drink of tea. Elizabeth poured herself a glass and took a sip. Still not as good as her favorite but it would due. She added more sugar to it, always having a sweet tooth. "Ah well I do hope to see you two in here more often. After all, you're my first customers since working here. That's gotta mean something special" she shyly looked away, inwardly wondering what the heck she was saying. She shouldn't have said they were her first customers now she looks incredibly inexperienced. A blush adorned her cheeks in embarrassment "Aw Eliz-chan you're so cute when you blush" Nakatsu commented, only causing her pink tint to darken into a red. She could deal with the affectionate suffix, deal with asking questions...But she hadn't really made the leap to compliments. Neither receiving or giving.

Glancing around, Elizabeth's eyes fell on Rina who was giving her an appreciative smile. Obviously saying she wasn't bombing. That was good at least. Elizabeth gave the queen the same nervous smile as she had given earlier. When looking back to the boys her eyes caught on movement coming her way. Two girls were heading over to her table. Elizabeth's blush returned red and true. She could barely get to the first level of flirting with boys. Now girls were interested so soon? Elizabeth knew there were plenty of female patrons come to see females-some due to friendship, some for the same reasons as the boys-but she hadn't expected her next customers to be girls. When the two sat down, Elizabeth's eyes connected with the host king's own. He waved slightly in recognition and the way he looked at the girls then back at her let him know that he'd sent them. Elizabeth unconsciously let out the air she'd been holding in, her cheeks fading. He'd sent these girls, probably to help her out a bit. She wasn't going to have to dive out of her comfort zone. She was far enough out of it already.

"Is something wrong?" Kiba asked, making Eliza jump a little from her thoughts. He'd heard her mini sigh and gave her a curious look. Eliza took one last look at the king-only to find him being shot a not so happy look from Rina herself-before smiling. "Oh of course not Kiba-kun. I'm sorry, I'm still a bit nervous about the first day." she said, giving him a soft smile before looking to the two newly joined girls. The two smiled at her. Thoughtful enough to go over to her table before Nanase had offered a prize for it, the two girls were also polite. "Nanase-kun asked us to come over since it's your first day" Elizabeth was grateful to the man, but also a bit defeated, he didn't think she could get customers on her own. She had to have them sent to her. No...She doubted that's what he'd been thinking of when he sent them. Elizabeth was determined all over to make sure that it was known she could do this herself. "Yes, it's my first day. My name's Elizabeth. But you can call me Eliza. May I ask your names?" again the two girls were a bit confused as to why she'd be asking their names but shrugged, figuring she was new. "I'm Akumi" the first announced "And I'm Lina" the second followed. Eliza gave them a bright smile. "Nice to meet you Akumi-chan, Lina-chan."

After a few minutes, Elizabeth's table was louder. She did find it a bit easier to talk to the two girls, knowing they weren't actually here for her services. by now they were all eating chocolate cake as well, conversation spreading across the whole table. Eliza mostly listened, maybe commenting on a story or laughing at a joke. But she didn't have the confidence to be telling her own. It didn't seem to matter though, they were having a good time. And as the table shared a laugh, Eliza thought that this job wasn't going to be so bad.

You can find me at:♡ The Hostess/Host club
Who's accompanying me?:♡ Customers, Rina, Izzy, Inno, Kaori, James and Nanase
I'm blushing over:♡ Nobody right now
Hiding behind a book so you don't know I'm: ♡ Determined, Happy, Nervous
Is this what I'm supposed to wear?:Uniform
I've got a song in my heart:Fountainhead ~Hands Like Houses
Out Of Candela:

laballerina1

Kawaii DeviI
User Image
╔══════════════╗

Ⱥℓɩ¢ℯ Ҝαgαмɩ

╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

lice started to think that she forgot that she needed to be somewhere at the moment. In the mist of thinking, a familiar voice came out of nowhere. "Yo~" Alice whirled around from surprise, seeing a familiar voice. It was Kaeda, her co-captain. Alice then smiled, "Hey Kaeda." That's when she remembered. Oh yeah~ I was suppose to go to the gym. Ooops... Alice looked around a bit. Where was Ashley? "Ash isn't with you?" She asked

Sorry for the late reply. Every time I was going to reply, I had to do something. =3=

User Image User Image User Image

Bloodbeauty118
millenia267

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Ⓒⓞ-Ⓒⓐⓟⓣⓐⓘⓝ

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try..

As Nayumi held her sketchbook to her chest and away from prying eyes, Alice began to apologize, but complimented her work all the same. Connor didn't really have input to put in at the moment, having still not seen whatever she was drawing. Said artist mentioned not being used to showing people, or to them asking, but thanked Alice anyway. Connor thought about asking about the mysterious art project but thought better of it as she still gripped it to her chest, not allowing anybody to see it.

When he'd mentioned neither of them biting he was surprised by the girl's reaction. Now instead of being cold and a bit out of the blue, she was being...Playful. "I can't promise that I don't" Connor looked at her for a moment as they were all silent. She'd laughed earlier...But now she seemed serious. Did this girl bite people? Her chuckle eased away that thought and got Connor to laugh as well. She certainly did know how to keep up an effect. When she mentioned how they knew her name but not the other way around Connor sweatdropped. how had he forgotten to mention his name? Well, usually he guessed he gave his own when asking somebody theirs but he'd been thrown off track when she'd started on some other last name and changed it. Alice beat him to the introductions. He smiled after her "And I'm Connor Bailey...You can still call me Connor" he joked.

Thankfully when he'd mentioned the clubs neither of the girls were insulted. Nayumi said she wouldn't knwo what clubs were at most schools and Ally rang off some more abnormal ones. "Host and Hostess clubs? Like how a host seats people at a restaurant? Why is there a club for that?" he inquired, not knowing what the club actually was. Nayumi added a few more to Ally's list. Sports club being the last of course. Conner rubbed the back of his head. "Maybe I need to get myself a tour guide or something. I know the school, my dorm and the fields" he chuckled.

Suddenly he heard footsteps approaching. The red head looked over his shoulder to see a familiar blonde approaching them. She was actually much closer than he thought she was but he guessed he didn't notice since her attention had been on Alice. The girl's co-captain walked up to the group with a casual call of 'yo'. Connor raised his hand in greeting to Ka-ee-duh...That was how you pronounced it right...Yeah he was still having trouble. He'd stick to the simple "Hey what's up", the boy turned so his body was slightly facing her as well now. He looked around, as if expecting somebody to appear behind her but sighed. "I swear...We need a meeting on punctuality." he checked his watch only to find it was five minutes past their meet time. But still. For a sport you should always get there five to ten minutes early. Least there be equipment to set up or some complication like getting locked out of the gym. At least that was Connor's notion. Alice greeted her captain with no trouble on pronounciation of course and mentioned Ash coming along. At least somebody would be coming...Even if the boys were yet to show.

The co-captain looked back at Nayumi before furrowing his brows slightly in thought. "Where's the rest of your club? Or do you not really have scheduled meetings?" he asked.

..Without trying, you pass up victories you didn't know were in your grasp.

f I'm not in the gym I'm: At the soccer field/Bleachers | y teammates are: Alice, Kaeda and Nayumi | y number one fan: Don't have one yet | an't wait to play so I'm not so: Positive | y warm-up track: Bring it Home ~The Wanted, Dappy ft | ut f aptain: ew, crappy post. I'm sorry. Also, I may have to create some NPC sports guys if none show up -forever alone-

Yuuki321

millenia267

Rhyflow

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageUser ImageѠΛƬS♡И Ĥ♡ĿMƐS
Ɲєєɗ тσ cнαηgє уσυя Ɩυcк?
outfit

Watson would always take a different path everyday to get to the club while she was in school. This was so she would not have to deal with people making the requests before she was relaxed enough to see if it was possible or not. After all she had not figured out her ability until a few or so years ago. Around the age of ten and even that was not on purpose.She opened up the doors to the black magic club after some time and looked about for a few moments. Her honey brown eyes blinking as it seemed she was the first to arrive. "Well then."She spoke with a bit of humor in her voice as she did a spin into the room. "Hello Old Friend good to see you again.The months of myself not being here has been very kind to you."She spoke addressing the empty room and her lips held a small smile on them. After all this room and place was one of few where she could relax. To where the pressure was not as great. She flopped into a chair and her legs were hanging in a lady like manner over the edge.

She adjusted her hat as she pulled out a few files out of what seemed to be nowhere. Mostly they held information on any new members with in the club. "I see. Well this should prove to be a most interesting year."She commented softly to herself as she wondered who would arrive second.

ĿƱƇҠY Y♡Ʊ ƬĤΛƬ Ī ΛM ĿΛDY ĿƱƇҠ ŔƐß♡ŔИ...

The Voice of Miss Watson:Voice samples..

Newbie Genius

User Image

Lucinda《★》Rose
The Second Actress

Who I'm with:
                xxxxxxxxxxNatalia
                Where I am:
                xxxxxxxxxxSchool hallway towards Music Room
                Theme song right now:
                xxxxxxxxxx<3
                What my heart feels:
                xxxxxxxxxxHappy; flustered; awkward

xxxxxxxxxx Lucinda could feel herself smile at Natalia's kind offer in helping with the theater club's cleaning duty. It had been so long since the dark-haired actress had smiled so often; it was a weird, but good change. 'Perhaps, this girl is different.. Maybe we can be friends someday.' She shook her head, glancing back at the new potential friend."As grateful as I am, I don't think I'd be too happy if you did. After all, it's the theater club members' jobs. It would be disgraceful if we didn't fulfill our own duties." Lucinda always seemed to speak in this way about her responsibilities; she always felt a sense of obligation to any tasks she was given. It was an odd form of loyalty, one would think.

Finally, as the two girls went out the noble theater doors, Lucinda let go of the girl's hand with an embarrassed expression; she hadn't even noticed that she was still holding onto Natalia's hand.
                "S-sorry." She stared outside, suddenly seeming very interested in the clouds of the evening sky. Suddenly, the most shocking thing happened. She was being hugged..by Natalia. Lucinda's blue eyes widened, and a gentle blush rose to her cheeks in a very flustered fashion. Many questions ran through her head at that very moment; she was fairly bewildered with the sudden caring gesture. 'W-why is she hugging me? Why would she hug me? Did she get me mixed up with someone again?... But I'm pretty sure she knows it's me..' Now, Lucinda wasn't trying to be cold, but she was so startled that she couldn't move her arms to return the warm hug. It was all too perplexing. Nobody, outside of home, really bothered to show her any sincere signs of friendly affection; in fact, they never really bothered with her at all. It was just her wealth and famous parents' backgrounds that the people were after.

Lucinda blinked, unable to make sense of the rambling words Natalia was uttering. She wasn't sure if they were angry words being thrown at her or apologetic words or anything of that sort; they all just kind of seemed to slur together. Either way, Lucinda couldn't understand a word, and she probably never would. Although, shortly after, Natalia finally said something jumbled, yet crystal clear.
                "ThosepeoplearereallynicebutIgetsoconfusedwithsomanypeople." Luce felt many mixed emotions due to the firm, yet gentle embrace; it really was something. She couldn't help but begin to laugh; the barely audible, sheepish laughter began to progress into a joyful, amused one. She wasn't sure how to react; Natalia's sincerity seemed kind of serious, but her tone and adorable way of expressing her relief and worries were just as significant. Luce could feel herself increasingly enjoying the girl's company. She gave the girl an awkward, small hug back.

Luce then suddenly felt a bit more bashful from her own bold gesture, causing her to slightly have a flustered, stubborn look. She glanced out the window and walked a few steps ahead to lead the way, acting as if the hug wasn't all that special. Although, deep in her heart, she couldn't help but feel a sense of happiness, and a pleasant, content curve of the lips was proof. It was still going to take time for her to be able to fully open up, but she could already feel that the school year was going to be filled with lovely surprises. It was going to be a time of change, and she couldn't help but feel excited.

fєαя σf ωнαт's ιиsιdє мє,
                тєℓℓ мє cαи α нєαят вє тuяиєd тσ sтσиє? ♡

Frothy Moaning

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User ImageUser Image

D o n ' t L o o k A t M e L i k e T h a t....A C T I O N!
◄▌▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▌▌►

ℓσ¢αтιση: Theater Club xxxxxмσσ∂: Serious xxxxxωιтн: Ash/Jessible/Oliver/Yin
xxxxxcℓσтнєѕ: Uniform

Ren hung up the phone after the people told him they would be there in an hour.He sighed softly regaining his composure.He had recalled all the comments mentioned before he was on the phone and he got on the stage and smiled at Oliver"It is very original...which is why we must put it on first....think of it starting off with such a classic people would think awwwwww just Shakespeare and bam the next show will be even better....the point is to work everyone up to the great plays.....why start off with a bang and end with a dull classic"he told him.He thought about it"And Romeo and Juliet is by far the greatest plays ever written, if you have a problem with it so much you can be replaced"he told him with a serious expression. Ren never liked to be questioned but he understood the others had opinions and he respected that but at the end of the day most seemed to be pretty cool with going with Romeo and Juliet.This was nothing more than Oliver being classic Oliver questioning and throwing his opinions where ever he wanted. He himself looked at everyone start to get to work and he got the ladder to get the curtains down he had to help his fellow members he wasn't just gonna sit and watch. He may have been bossy but he was pretty fair.

Sonic_Kaos
Frothy Moaning
pdragon619
Shining Inspirit
Free smile

User Image

Quotable Poster

User Image
Oliver Lachance

Olivia

Olivia just sighed as Ash shrugged off his concern about doing Rome and Juliet. "really Ash you should try being a little less apathetic about these kind of things" he muttered, raising up his fingers and counting down the almost the exact moment Ren would come in and spout his BS explanation for going with RJ. "are you even listening to yourself? You're openly acknowledging that doing Rome and Juliet is gonna disappoint people, yet you're doing it anyways just to make our next play look better, that's not theatre that's manipulation." he retorted "and my point is why do dull plays at all? Why not just start with a bang AND end with a bang?" he argued, not understanding why Ren thought those where the only options available. When Ren then went on to say that Romeo and Juliet was "by far" the GREATEST play ever written, Oliver went silent for a moment his eye starting to noticeably twitch, almost as if the audacity of the comment had broken him. The blonde crossdresser opened his mouth for a moment, as if to speak, but no words came out of his mouth. Instead he just let out another sigh and started walking away. "I'm...I'm gonna go get a mop bucket..." he muttered, suddenly looking exhausted, a huge contrast to his usual energetic demeanor.

Location: Theatre Stage / With: Ren, Ash, Yinah, and Jessible/ OOC: Seriously though R&J the greatest play ever written?

sugarbunny310

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Free smile

Sonic_Kaos

Quotable Poster

>> )Taro Zangrela(<<

The Trap Idol

User Image
With: Lucinda and Natalia (-> ) Jessible, Yinah, Ash, and Ren

"when you walk away
you don't hear me say
please oh baby...don't go."

Taro spent the next few minutes playing out a few melodies will the various instruments around the band room, double checking to make sure everything was well in tune, to the best of his ability atleast. When that was done he glanced up at the doorway and rose a brow. "they better damn not have quite over the summmer...lazy freakin-" he said marching off towards the door, cursing under his breath as none of his fellow club mates had arrived STILL. Well if they weren't going to be here he figured he could afford to make a quick personal trip, and with that said he made his way out the door heading towards the theatre.

On his way he noticed one of the theatre club members, Lucinda Rose, standing in the hall way tenderly hugging another girl. He didn't know the girl all that well to be honest, but from what he did know he didn't really expect her to go that way. Then again it wasn't really any of his business so he just carried on normally, giving her a small nod of greeting as they passed each other in the hall, since they where acquaintances through their clubs.

Taro quietly opened the door to the theatre and slipped in, making as little noise as possible to prevent disrupting whatever meeting they may be having. He looked out onto the stage to see most of the members talking, apparently having some sort of heated debate about something or another. With a shrug Taro made his way down the aisle and stealthily snuck up on his friend Jessible, coming up behind her and cupping his hands over her eyes to blind her. "well how have you been beautiful?" he asked teasingly "have fun over the summer?" he asked again, letting go of her face and instead draping an arm over her shoulder in a very "buddy buddy" fashion before turning his attention to Ren. "yo director...do you have any musicals planned yet for this semester? If so I wanna get all the music prepped before hand so we're not scrambling to learn the score a month before the show" he said, revealing the real reason he was here. If he knew what musicals their clubs would be collaborating on at the start of the year then he'd be able to manage to the band club's practice time alot more efficiently.
"simple and clean is
the way that your making me feel
tonight
its hard to let it go"

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

sugarbunny310

Free smile

Sonic_Kaos

Shining Inspirit

Frothy Moaning

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image_______________________

EVERYBODY HURTS SOMEDAY_______
      ____________________________________________ɩs ωԋคt tԋϵy sคy.
      ___________________________________________________________ωϵɭɭ ɩ ԋuɾt ϵvϵɾyԃคy.
      tab ɭ'ɭɭ ცυɩɭԃ υφ ɱy ωคɭɭs to ɮϵϵφ yoυ tϵɾɾoɾɩsts oυt คɲԃ ɮϵϵφ yoυ ԃoωɲ.___

tab tab HURTING__HURTING__HURTING______﹙ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɢᴏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ﹚__
      tab tab HURTING__HURTING__HURTING___________﹙ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜɪs sᴛʀᴀɪɴ﹚

_Ƭ ԋ ϵ ค t ϵ ɾ 's_ⅽt ɾ ϵ s s
User Image

: It was a long day of classes, and now it would be a long night of club business. At least it was theater, out of the few things she did enjoy, theater was one of them. The people she could do without, but the theater was needed. It gave her something to do rather than torment people with harsh words. Stretching her legs out, she stood up, adjusted the bandanna's bow, and headed out her door. With a solemn expression she left her dorm and entered the dreaded world of people. She couldn't stop seeing them, but not hearing them was the next best thing. Reese jammed her ear buds in her ears and turned the volume to max and listened to her playlist till she got to the doors of the theater and popped one ear bud out.. Last thing she needed was the big, bad, and powerful director scolding her for not listening... One ear should be enough for the loud mouths that consisted of the club. Upon entering the theater two girls exited as she entered. A girl with a new face and light hair, she must have been new considering Reese had no clue who she was. The other Reese did know. It was Lucinda, the other lead actress. The over expressive girl didn't care for Reese's attitude, but she didn't care for Lucinda either... Then again, Reese didn't care for anyone. Repeating, she was there for the theater, not the people. Reese's boots patted against the stairs as she walked down the rows of empty chairs as she made her way to the stage. Light violet eyes looked up to see who remained in the dull spot light. Ash, a lead actor who never ceased to annoy her. Oliver, another actor who seemed to question EVERYTHING that Ren did for the sake of the plays. He was making more complains, apparently about their first play, Romeo and Juliet. "...Kill me early if I'm Juliet..." She thought the brood comment in her head. Acting or not, she had no intentions on kissing anyone. Leaning against the front of the stage she crossed her arms and let them rest on the hard floor, "Oliver, just hush. Complainers never prosper." She stated the rephrased expression. "Instead of whining, go do something about it." As usual Reese called it like she saw it, though she didn't care if anyone responded to her statements or not. She then heard the blond state he was gonna go get a mop bucket. "Why, to go clean up your act?" She made the internal comment as she smirked at her own thought. Not that she was one to talk, she had a pretty nasty attitude herself. Though at least she knew better then to question Ren, she may have made a few comments here and there, but she always took the directions quite well. After all, out of how long she had worked with the director, despite his odd behavior, he never let the club down with a dull performance- not that she would EVER admit that. The other two people to be noted in the room was Yin, their costume designer, and Jess their make up artist. Besides the bickering of their first play, Reese didn't pay mind to any other events that may or may have not taken place around her. Reese looked up at Ren who was more than likely trying to break through Oliver's thick skull, "What's today's agenda, boss~" Boss? Yes. Boss. It was more to puff up his ego than to show him respect.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ·s ᴀ ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ﹐ʏᴏᴜ·ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I·ᴍ Uɴᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ Sᴀʀᴄᴀsᴛɪᴄ
                          Tʜᴇ sᴄʀɪᴘᴛ sᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɴɪᴄᴇ﹐I·ᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ Oʙᴇsᴇʀᴠɪɴɢ
                          Sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ﹐I·ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴀᴛ Tʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ·s Sᴛᴀɢᴇ
                          Iᴛ·s ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ I WANT ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ﹕Asʜ﹐ Rᴇɴ﹐ Oʟɪᴠᴇʀ﹐ Yɪɴ﹐ Jᴇss
                          Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ.Jᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ.
                          Gᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ!______ Sᴛᴏᴘ sᴀʏɪɴɢ I·ᴍ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ!
                          Rᴀᴅɪᴏ﹐ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ·ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɢɪʀʟ ᴄʀʏ.

Out Oʄ Ⅽԋocoɭคtϵ Rᴇᴇsᴇ·s ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ~ Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴡᴀʏs... (¬ っ¬;; )

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
♡ ♡ ♡ _____________________
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
      DID YOU KNOW
        Wнεп тшσ ρεσρʟε αяε мεαпт ғσя εαcн σтнεя ~ ~ ~
          tab пσ тıмε ıƨ тσσ ʟσпɢпσ ɔıƨтαпcε ıƨ тσσ ғαяпσ вσɔч cαп κεερ тнεм αραят
          Lσνε шıʟʟ αʟшαчƨ вε α ρнεпσмεпαʟʟч Tнεяε'ƨ пσ шαч тσ ƨтυɔч ıт αпɔ ɢεт α ʟσɢıcαʟ αпƨшεя
                                                    Dεƨρıтε тнıƨıтƨ шнαт ενεячσпε шαптƨ тнε мσƨт

User Image
            BLACKxMAGICxCLUBxLOVExENCHANTER

The enchantress smiled at how the queen spoke, calling the newbie a lamb. She really did seem like a lamb. A little shaken, but friendly all the same. Kaori rose her eyes to see Elizabeth's table glowing with happiness and laughter. It was pleasant to see the first day of school was turning out to be filled with smiles. "She's a fast learner. She'll prove to be a nice addition to your club." She stated like it was a fact rather than an opinion. But something told her the queen wasn't really listening, no. The girl side glanced with her big brown eyes towards the queen of the school to see her throwing dagger eyes at her future partner the king. A little smirk tugged at the corner of her lips as she knew that the two were meant for each other. She knew it from the fist day she saw the two together. That was how Kaori's little 'powers' worked. She could always tell if two people would end up together or not, she was never wrong. Despite this, Rina still denies her prediction saying how it would be impossible to love that jerk. Kaori was caught, Rina noticed that she was glancing at Izzy's direction... But not out of anything she was suggesting. A barely noticeable blush painted her cheeks. "Ah, do you sense Izzy will find love soon?" The queen questioned her friend. Blinking a couple of times at Rina before turning her eyes back to the red head to see if any of his current customers were to be his soul mate... Nope. They were all the same. Just thinking he was cute and playing with him, but no signs of love just adornment, maybe lust. Not that Izzy needed to 'find' love. He already did, it just happened to be one sided.. That was why Kaori looked at him. She felt bad knowing he'd one day be turned down by her friend. But she couldn't really tell Rina that, now could she?.. So instead as a response Kaori just shook her head no to the first phrase. "Or will you tell him impossible predictions like me." Kaori smiled at this, "Never once have I given you an impossible prediction." The girl knew full well as to what the queen was implying. Ever sense freshman year she would fight the fact that Nanase was the one she would love. She just knew it. "I mean I have seen your abilities and they are always accurate but I still cant agree with what you said three years ago." Kaori just sighed and smiled, "Yes, yes, and they will continue to be true." "Oh dear getting her to sleep will be difficult" The subject had quickly changed as Kaori turned her neck to see Inno gobbling up sugary snacks left and right. Inno seemed to be a bottomless black hole when it came to sweets. She could eat them for all three meals and snacks in between... It was just a wonder how the girl never seemed to weigh more than a hundred pounds...

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

tab Aƨ ʟσпɢ αƨ ı'м пσт σνεяшнεʟмεɔ ı'м cheerful
tab tab xIғ ı'м пσт пαρρıпɢı'м ρяσвαвʟч tea with Rina
tab tab tab xxDıɔ чσυ κпσш ıт ıƨ ρσƨƨıвʟε тσ вε αт тшσ ρʟαcεƨ αт σпcε'м αт Host/Hostess Club Room
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Hεяε ғσя ʟσνε αɔνıcεRina, Inno, Izzy, Elizabeth, James, Nanase
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Bʟυƨн WнαтMч ʟσνεNo Crush
Call me,and I'll be there!
Did you know?!
I'm pratically Rina's dress up doll.

!!!________________________________________________________________
HEARTS ARE AMAZING________________________________________
Eνεп тнε шεακεƨт мσƨт вяσκεп σғ нεαятƨ cαп ƨтıʟʟ ʟσνε_______________
ƨтяσпɢεя ɔεερεя тнαп σпε тнαт ıƨ шнσʟε__

Oυт Oғ Cяεαм

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff