Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a H.e.n.t.a.i. Freak?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 27, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

well I sort of look like my Avvie so just take it from there.
Name:Ty

RULES: Keep it PG-16
Rule 2: Follow rule one

Jobs for teaching is open and etc. This school have dorms so you may have a roomate. Other than that hove fun.

P.S. IF THINGS GET TO INTENSE TAKE IT TO PM!!!
Was lying on the bed of her dorm watching bypassers in the hall through her open door while waiting for school to start.
I look like my Avvie.
Name:James

James was walking down the hallway, passing all of the dorm rooms. He passed an open door and glanced in and say someone laying on there bed.
Name razz on
Harete saw on the floor of her dorm. She was reading a novel and hadn't noticed the time. She also hadn't noticed that when her friend left she had also left the door open... leaving her to be seen by everyone. She was so into the book she hadn't noticed.
laying on his bed looking at the ceiling."nothing to do he muttered". He slowly got up and walked to the door.Throwing it open he stared at a girl lying on the floor in her room across the hall.
walking across the hall and leening on the door frame"whatcha readin?"
Name: Mina
Name: Deryia
Grade: 10
Dorm: 7
Appearance: AVI

SHe walked into her dorm and threw her stuff onto her bed, deciding not to go to class on the first day she plopped down on the floor and begain to write in her notebook.
since the girl did not want to answer him he turned and walked down the hall.he stopped in front of an open door with a girl writing in a book.hopefully shell talk to me he thought."Whatcha writin about" he asked.
not looking up from the book she answered quietly " the distruction of the pethetic creatures on this stupid planet... and if your lucky ill write about you to" she stoped writing brefly to watch his reaction
name: Fergi
apperance: (( http://www.angelroms.com/anime/girls/swimsuit/2/48.html <-- kinda like that))She is 5' 9", she has golden blonde, red and blue streaked hair that goes to her mid-back. She has light blue eyes, fair light-tan skin, a few freckles, rosey-pink lip color. She has a small nose ring. She has some dark blue eye liner, not a huge amount, on, a light blush color on too. A pale blue eye shadow that accents the blue eye liner. Her ears as 5 earings in them each. Fergi is wearing a very short sleeve blue shirt that says, "Bad A**" ((instead of ss its **)) It ends at where her rib cage ends.So it reveals her belly button ring. She has a thin stomach that is fit from working out alot. Her right arm has 5 blue and black bracelets on. She is wearing normal blue jeans that had a few holes in them and people write on her jeans all the time, her favorite saysing that someone put was, "FERGI-call me at- (then it listed her number) with a little wink next to it. People randomly stop her to write things. She has gray converse on that have orange, blue, and green stickers and buttons all over them. The shoelaces have stars on them.
persoanlity: fun, a total party girl, silly, smart, brave, loves boys and boys love her.
"interesting" he said."do you mind if i come in?"
" if thats what gets you going thank knock yourself dead" without moving from her spot she moved the chair in his direction for him to sit in "take off your shoes before you come it... i dont want you trailing anymore muck in here than there will be" she smiles caoticly
Fergi was walking down the halls, she had a blue bandana on today that was tied, a little like a durag. She was whistling a little tune as she walked. She had been stopped to get something written. It was two of her friends, JaDee and JoLee, the twins. They wrote some dumb things down like always. "Thanks you guys" she said waving to them and walking away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff