• Wintersday Bard 50
  • Noble Shade 100
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
gaia_angelleft .Alberich "Albert" Jaeger... gaia_angelright
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
The White Hunter

____________The humiliation of being caged

________________________The fear that makes us surrender

________________________________________________Longing for the freedom of dying starving wolves

____________________________________________________________________________________Consumed with this surging bloodlust

________________________________________________________________________________________________The prey becomes The Hunter

User Image
I'm in Auditorium → My thought "What the heck I'm saying?! I shouldn't say that!" → Health 100% → I'm with Adette > Frieda, Hanako, Mordecai

════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Albert looked away from the lizard woman's eyes. He could feel the woman's eyes was judging him from head to toe. He's quite embarrassed about that since no one even looked at him like that. He heard a movement and saw the tail moved like it's alive. The tail pulled a chair next to her out and her eyes looked like she's silently ordering him to sit next to her. Albert awkwardly sat next to her. After he sat down, the woman mentioned she hadn't know his name. Her smile was somehow creepy. "Ah, uhm.... I'm sorry about that. I'm Alberich Jaeger, Albert for short." Then, the woman introduced herself as "Adette". Adette asked him if the tail was a serious problem for him. She explained to him that science sometimes went completely off the trails. It was a short story, but Albert had a feeling of similarity about it. "Well... The tail isn't a serious problem for me. I'm just curious, but those students.....they keep saying you're a monster while you're not....well, in my opinion...." Albert said it in low tone. "They don't know who's the real monster in here since the monster.....is blended in as a human...."

Then, his attention turned to the Headmaster. He gave a short speech, but powerful. Then, one of the professor with short hair made a comical introduction. Albert was wondering which class she was teaching. Seeing her comical introduction, she couldn't be one of the teachers who taught how to fight the Gods, but he couldn't judge the book from its cover. After a several introduction from the rest of the professors, one professor with red hair had a stern look on her eyes. Her introduction caused some boys to show their masochistic side, which was weird for Albert. Not only the professors, all the important staffs were introducing themselves too. The last of the introduction was a woman with bored and uninterested face. She was the nurse, according to her introduction. And then, the dinner event was starting again.

Adette's question after the introduction made him realized what he had been saying. He shouldn't have say any of his "secrets". His secret had to stay hidden, or they might killed him off since he's...the same kin with those monsters. "Ah, uhm.... Forget what I was saying earlier. It's just a bunch of nonsense...." His awkward side was taking control of him. He stood up quickly, signaling he must went somewhere. "Uhm.... Anyway, it's nice to meet and get know you a little. See you later, Adette..." He smiled a bit and walked away from Adette. He was hoping that Adette didn't take his last words seriously and thought he's just babbling. He didn't see where he was going and hit a waitress. "Ah, I'm so sorry...." He apologized and then realized who it was. It was the woman who picked his suit's collar. "It's you again. Thank you for fixing my collar. I'm Alberich Jaeger by the way, Albert for short. And you are?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════════
The freedom or the death?
Which one you will choose?
The enemy or the friend?
Which one are you, human?

OutOfCookies:

LexxyRaptor

Raichu S-Senpai

Simperr

badlyapple

sondermoments's Other Half

Cat

User Image
                      User Image

tab Almost immediately after the words escaped her lips, Lexi's hand flew to her mouth, visibly appalled. She couldn't believe she had blurted out - for the nth time in a single day! - something utterly unladylike. Her socialite of a grandmother must be rolling in her grave right this very moment.

tab "Sorry sweetie, but I'm not Aava right now. Now how about you calm down and explain why you want to have a girl, who hasn't even gotten her first kiss yet, teach you how to kiss," not Aava responded, trying to extract the deathgrip on her shoulder.

tab Upon closer inspection, it was only then that Lexi realized that this girl had pale stardust-like hair instead of chestnut brown. Slightly embarrassed - because technically she's only half wrong - Lexi cleared her throat to regain her composure and removed her other hand, smiling apologetically.

tab "Scuze, Sienna. I, uhm, didn't notice," she murmured, surprising herself that she was able to remember this counterpart's name so easily. Huh, so my brain does work sometimes when I'm next to hyperventilating. She bit her lower lip when the girl replied with a question regarding her sudden outburst. Oh. So she's inexperienced as well?

tab "Well, uhm, in that case, how about if I kiss you first and you'll assess my performance and tell me if it's uhm, acceptable?" she suggested, unsure of how to coax her to help, "Of course, there will be a matter of repayment, but I'm pretty open to whatever negotiation you have in mind."

tab Aside from her family and a couple of idiotic buffoons who dared press their slimy lips to her cheeks when she was four, she had never ever kissed anyone. Nevertheless, judging from the countless books she had read in the past two months - she took it upon herself to do everything she could to fill in her thirteen years with knowledge so she wouldn't seem like a blundering ignorant - a kiss was a caress with the lips that signified affection. In most cases, when done by a couple, it was used to mark territory. And that was exactly what she needed to do to thwart Hanako - or anyone else for that matter - from claiming Julius.

tab I'm pretty sure I'll be able to execute it right with all the information I have acquired, but I want it to be perfect for Julius so he won't even think about letting anybody else kiss him! Therefore, I need to practice.

tab Abrupt strangled laughter made Lexi stop from planning her course of action. Straightening her back, she turned to the side to see a few recruits giving her funny looks, no doubt from overhearing their conversation. She was too focused on her scheming, however, and annoyed that such simpletons defied common logic to make fun of an Anghelescu, she narrowed her burning ruby eye at them and glared. As her mother liked to put it - it was a fearsome look that could set the Arctic in flames. The recruits were momentarily stunned, then hurriedly shut their mouths with poorly-suppressed fear clear on their faces.

tab Lexi returned her gaze to Sienna, ignoring the cheers that flooded the auditorium when a well-endowed female professor took the floor, introducing herself tersely.

tab Flashing a smile that she hoped was convincing, Lexi tilted her head to the side and spoked casually, quietly,
                                                          "Well, what do you say? Shall we start right away?"

User Image User Image

User Image

σ¢αтισи: Dining Hall
                                                          тнσυgнтѕ: ...
                                                          ωιтн: Aava Hildegarde
                                                          συт σf ¢σσкιєѕ: ...

- - - - poison LOVE x

Simperr's Husband

Distinct Gawker

User Image
User Image
ICE THAT BURNS like fire

sow xxtogether xxcoldxx(bonds)

User Image
                                                Frieda just laughed off Mordecai's request and it was made obvious that she didn't understand exactly what he was asking. Yes, he was talking to Frieda and yes, she is a woman but the amount of struggle he had to go through was nothing anyone could exactly pinpoint in the social world. His face took a serious toll turning all different shades of pink and red which didn't exactly establish how many he looked. He was a drug lord for crying out loud! But the thin line between right and wrong that he been blurred since birth had finally pieced itself together on his mother's death bed. She suffered because his father made her. That would never be him. "Frieda, you don't understan--" Before Mordecai could finish, he felt his collar being pulled down by the tiny Hanako. She wasn't very strong at all, she just caught him off guard. All in a moment's worth, Hanako had put the bear's face to his and he felt the soft fur of the plush toy brush against his lips. "Mmm--!" The blonde pulled his face back and made a confused face while wiping the corners of his mouth. He hadn't been listening to what the girl said or at least hadn't registered it until he brought himself back up. "What was that for?" His brows only furrowed further when he didn't get an explanation and odd looks from people all around scanned their direction.

Males turning their heads didn't bother him, but the girls that decorated the room like petals on a flower caused him to turn three shades of red darker. Even if it was just for a split second, all eyes were on him. What has Hanako done?! Trying not to panic, Mordecai looked at Frieda with wide eyes. His flushed face only made him look like he was ready to break down but he held his breath trying not to make eye contact with anyone. Unfortunately, Frieda's extra two inches that made her taller than Mordecai made him look squarely into her chest-- her giant, bursting bosom. Mordecai was ready to pass out but wobbly pulled out a chair to catch himself. Placing his forehead on the table, he felt a little relieved because of how much cooler it was than how he felt. Oh God, I shouldn't have come...

Suddenly, several staff members made their way to a special seating area along with short speeches. Some were brash and bold while others were short and simple. None really stood out to Mordecai-- especially in his phased state-- but to him it seemed like most of the teachers had trained very hard just to be there. It was obvious Mordecai wasn't the strongest looking person but dealing with dangerous people wasn't a problem. Perhaps all of the teachers had different strengths and weaknesses to deal with different student. Glancing at Hanako, Mordecai blinked feeling his mind wader else where. "I wonder what kind of teacher will want to deal with Hanako." Pulling his head from the table, he felt an imprint left from the edge of it on his forehead. Damn it... he muttered rubbing his forehead roughly. "People haven't even sat down and I want to leave..."

Before he could stand up to go, a part of him told him to stay. The feeling was almost physical and his confusion was shown easily on his face. The conflicted young man stood still for fear of the feeling presenting itself once again to him and he sighed inwardly hoping things would only get better from where he was.

Simperr
                                                Raichu S-Senpai

Dining Hall :setting
Awkward :disposition
Filler- whoop. : thoughts
100% :health

Aged Vampire

User Image
User Image
LOCATION | Auditorium (Dinner Event) WITH| Hanako, Mordecai, Albert, and Teddy HEALTH| 100%

Mordecai’s reaction after he locked lips with Teddy was priceless. “Ooooh, I’m so jealous of you, Blondie~.” Frieda cooed teasingly at Mordecai before she snorted her butt off. The young male needed to learn to not take everything too serious and have a great time. Frieda formulated in her mind to make sure that Mordecai spent as much time as he could with little Hanako so he learned how to have fun. “Those eyes are meant for older people, Mordecai.” Frida noticed the boy briefly looking at her bosom. There was times where she pondered why she had to be so tall. She almost killed someone by giving him or her a hug. The boy decided to hide his face by pressing his forehead against the table. “Good idea! My feet are killin’ me!” Just when she was, about to sit down, the albino person, who was also her roommate, approached them.

“Albert. That’s so much easier to pronounce than Alberich.” She exclaimed before taking a sit down next to Mordecai. “The name is Frieda. The guy next to me is Mordecai and the girl with the cute Teddy is Hanako.” Frieda patted Mordecai’s back playfully. “Why don't cha join us?” The woman patted the chair next to her with a wide grin. Even though Frieda was dressed like a waitress, there was no way she was going to be anyone’s servant. “Oh wait! Before you sit down, can you get me something to eat?” She pointed down at her heels, “my beautiful feet need to rest. You can also get yourself something to eat.” She then turned and poked gently Mordecai’s side. “And you as well. Get your cute butt up and get yourself something to eat.” The true was that Frieda didn’t want to get up because she knew the moment she did, that lead waiter with the bushy eyebrows was going to tell her to get back to work and she didn’t want to hear none of that.

Ah but what about Hanako the girl needed to eat something as well. “Hanako go with the boys to get somethin’ to eat.” She rested her chin on her hands.

Out of Candy-Cane

Sorry for the short post OTL

Simperr

badlyapple

Reina1505

Thieving Kitten

User Image
User ImageUser Image
              Sienna looked at Lexi for a minute and then rolled her eyes. "Sorry Lexi, I don't swing that way" Sienna said straight out. She sat down on a near by bench and rested her elbows on her knees along with her head on her hands. She looked again at the black haired girl with amusement on her face. "So will you tell me what this is about?" She asked. "I mean I know it can't be that you have feelings for lil'Aava since from what I've heard, you both haven't seen each other for many many years" She continued "So something must have happened to make you rush into something that you should save for the person you love, well at least that's what Aava would say"

'Your pretty quiet Aava' Sienna said in her mind to Aava who was silent this whole time. 'Well I'm a bit shocked, it's not everyday you hear someone ask you to teach them how to kiss' Aava said, finally speaking. Sienna laughed out loud, though it probably would surprise not understanding that she's actually having a conversation and not actually crazy. "I admit I was surprised too" She said out loud. She realized this and laughed again. "Sorry Lexi, was talking with Aava for a second, anyway why don't you say what happened? Or I'll start guessing" She said with a amused smile spreading across her face.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
help♛⋮LOCATIONakai♛⋮COMPANYakai♛⋮MOOD
wow what evenDinning hall // Alexandria // Amused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out