Welcome to Gaia! ::

Before you read this I want you to know this is a test RP I hope we can make it work. Please enjoy.

Blood slowly trickled down the blade as the warrior plunged it deep into the chest of his enemy. The two mens breaths intertwined their eyes focused on each other. The warrior ripped the blde out from his opponent and watched as he fell slowly to the ground. Everything was silent. The Warrior could only hear the beating of ihs own heart. Like a growl rumbling from the depths of a lions throat the crowd cheered. The Warrior looked up at the jumping and clapping of the fans as he thrusted his fist in the air and they grew louder. This is the story of courage,honor,life....This is the tales of great warriors...Gladiators....

In this RP you can pick 1 of Three roles.

PM YOUR CHARACTERS TO ME!!!!

1. Gladiator.
2.Fan.
3.School owner.

Gladiator:
Fights in the Arena. He battles to the death he earns money from his battles. If he loses he will not die he will lose some of his money. He can use his money to buy new armor and weapons.

Fan:
Bets on Gladiators winning or losing the fights. He can use his money to help him buy a school and train Gladiators of his own or buy himself a seat on the Gladitorial committe.

School Owner: A School will get earnings from each battle win or lose. If the Gladiator wins a battle it will gain more money if they lose it will gain a considerably less amount. This money is giving to Gladiators who don't have some as a loan. A school can be constructed if a wealthy enough fan decides he wishes to take on the challedge of running the buisness.

Earning money:
Each fight is worth 100 Denars. If a fighter loses a battle he loses 50 no matter what. A fan earns money by betting his money he has. Each fan starts with 1000 Denars and can bet in incriments of 10 - 50 Denars max. A school earns 100 Denars per fight

Fighting:
Each fight I want to be long. Make them Violent. And to stop god moding the outcome of the fights will be decided by the repersenting Moderator fliping a coin. Beofre each fight the fighters will call heads or tails and PM the Mod with their choice so the Fans don't know. The Mod will flips the coin and not tell anyone the outcome during the fight after all bets he will PM the loser. He can do this anytime furing a fight. This is to make things fair.

Spending money:
After gaining money you can stop buy the shop if oyu are a gladiator you can buy new weapons. These don't serve as a purpose in fighting but will effect the amount of Denars you gain if you win. Ex. Ax give you +30 you will gain 30 additional Denars after your fight if you win. Another Purpose is Armor. This will deduct you loses if you lose. Ex. Chain mail -40. If you lose you will only lose 10 Denars from the battle. You can also buy your freedom. This will make you a Fan and you can buy your own school and un your own Gladiators.

Buying a school:
Buying a school is only possible if you have 10,000 Denars. Once you start a school you can Recruit Gladiators. You can do this by getting your friends to Join. When they join you PM me with their Charactor and I add it to your school. Strive to have a perfect team and a perfect school. But beware if your school loses all it money it will be destroyed and you will be sent in the ring as a gladiator.
The Shop is underconsturction......
Schools:

Arpatheos:
Denar: 20,000
Gladiators:

Garmack:
Denar:20,000
Gladiators:

Titan:
Gladiators:

Munios:
Gladiators:
Character SHeets:

Name:
Weapon: (Gladiator only)
Denars: ((everyone starts with 100 but Fans start with 1000)

I need four School leaders!

Quote:
Cast:

Name: Ghost
Denar:100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items