Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Hunter

12,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

John Desperalde

John walked around the school bored, sipping on his new bottle of true blood. It wasn't the best but it was a close second to real blood.. " Wonder who's on campus that would be interested in striking up a conversation " The young demon said to himself. There wasn't much commotion at this time of night, maybe he could find a cute gal to talk to and seduce. It was all a waiting game.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Alisdragon
((I would like that very much, if you are not too busy maybe we can rp together again some time.))

((That would be awsome. If you wanted to, I made a rp thread myself about a week ago and It has almost no activity. I hinted at it in this RP. It is called "Crystal Brooks" and right now I'm the only one on there. I plan on taking a break from RPing for a while(I mean maybe an hour. XP) so when you are prepared, go ahead and make a character here.))
((I would like that very much, if you are not too busy maybe we can rp together again some time.))

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Alisdragon
User Image

Ali saw a white light as she was kicked out of **** into heaven. She guessed that the king of demons could not stand her at all. She was standing behind Logan, she did not want to say anything as she just watch him for now.
The small boy raced up the cloud steps. He was stopped by a gigantic room, well, not exactly a room, more like a platform, with a gigantic wall of clouds in the back. "What do you want from me?" a booming voice asked. Logan immediately got scared and fell backwards onto his butt. "Uhh......Are...are you god?" he asked, still shaking.
"Yes, that is what some call me. To others, I am "Allah", "Jesus", or to some, I don't exist at all. Like you. But, you have a good heart. That is why I wanted you here. Now, about your girlfriend, Ali, was it?" Logan jumped up with joy. "Yes! That's what I came to ask! Is she...ya know..." "Dead? Yes, but I pulled her out of hell just in time. He was about to lock her in forever." The voice said. "'Ali, dear. I see you, come on out." Logan looked all around him and saw nothing but a tabby cat......'A tabby cat.....' he thought. "Oh!" the boy turned around and watched as the girl of his dreams became a human before him. He smiled. "This IS heaven now....." He said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's a wrap! Thank you for playing along with me, Alisdragon, you most definitely rock! Sometime soon, I will be copy pasting every post onto one post and I will be uploading this collabaration on my deviantart page where it will probably sit and collect dust, like my other stories. lol razz Once again, thanks Alisdragon and Special Thanks to the person who started the thread, Ice Seraphim -7. By the way, I am making a custom map of Gaia in minecraft that includes this school! It is going to be humongous. I will send a few pics your way once I get done with the school.
User Image

Ali saw a white light as she was kicked out of **** into heaven. She guessed that the king of demons could not stand her at all. She was standing behind Logan, she did not want to say anything as she just watch him for now.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Alisdragon
User Image

Ali passed away that night, as she wnded somewhere hot and where demons were. She guessed this is her after life or not.

Logan finally figured out that he was at the front gates of heaven(Which is funny, because he was atheist). "God" had forgiven him for his sins and allowed him to live in heaven peacefully. News spread over an hour later that a quiet nekonian girl had killed herself. When Logan asked around for her name, noone knew. Noone.....but "God".
User Image

Ali passed away that night, as she wnded somewhere hot and where demons were. She guessed this is her after life or not.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Alisdragon
User Image

Ali sat in the dark crying her heart out. She was just listening to sad soft music. She let the picture of them slid to the floor as it was stain with her tears. She could not stop crying as she took another sip of vodka.

Logan stood at a pair of gates. At the gates was a small line of people. "Hello?" he asked as he struck up a very morbid conversation with another young boy at the gates.
User Image

Ali sat in the dark crying her heart out. She was just listening to sad soft music. She let the picture of them slid to the floor as it was stain with her tears. She could not stop crying as she took another sip of vodka. She picked up one of her lover's gun and shot herself several times.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
griffinboy775
Alisdragon
User Image

The two cats jump out of the vent they were looking at, the black cat turn back to human with a swird in his hands and slaughter the rest of the guys in the room. Ali turn back into human and rushed Logan back to her parents house as she gave up one of her cat lives to safe Logan. They were sleeping in her old bed that was more like a large cat basket. At least her dad made a huge mess that blood covered the whole room back where the fight happen and the gang thought Logan was dead with everyone else. Her dad made it seemed that Logan felt into a hole of rotten boards that fell apartbut was still alive.

"nnnn..." the boy said. His speech was slurred, as if he were drunk, and he couldn't move a muscle in his body. There was a hole in his brain that could never be fixed, and if surgery was tried, it was garunteed to be a failure. The boy was taken to the hospital just over a week after he was shot. He never got his vengance, and he never did marry the girl he loved, but he knew that he would see her again, someday. That was his last thoughts before he said, "Ali.....I............love you..." and he died in his hospital bed, with Ali beside him, the whole time. Eventually Ali returned to school and the note he wrote was still there. Ali picked it up and read it.

Ali,
I know that you are wondering where I am, and why I am not at our graduation ceremony. Well, it turns out that the Red River Gang has come early. I don't know if I'll come back, or if I'll ever survive the attack. Just know that you were the first girl I ever truely loved, and I thank you. For your company, your love, for you. I love you. "May we meet again in another time and place." -Chuggaaconroy, Okami Finale part 2, April 30th, 2011

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Alisdragon
User Image

The two cats jump out of the vent they were looking at, the black cat turn back to human with a swird in his hands and slaughter the rest of the guys in the room. Ali turn back into human and rushed Logan back to her parents house as she gave up one of her cat lives to safe Logan. They were sleeping in her old bed that was more like a large cat basket. At least her dad made a huge mess that blood covered the whole room back where the fight happen and the gang thought Logan was dead with everyone else. Her dad made it seemed that Logan felt into a hole of rotten boards that fell apartbut was still alive.

"nnnn..." the boy said. His speech was slurred, as if he were drunk, and he couldn't move a muscle in his body. There was a hole in his brain that could never be fixed, and if surgery was tried, it was garunteed to be a failure. The boy was taken to the hospital just over a week after he was shot. He never got his vengance, and he never did marry the girl he loved, but he knew that he would see her again, someday. That was his last thoughts before he said, "Ali.....I............love you..." and he died in his hospital bed, with Ali beside him, the whole time. Eventually Ali returned to school and the note he wrote was still there. Ali picked it up and read it.
User Image

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Alisdragon
User Image

The white tabby mix mewl, the black cat jumped on her as the meow echo through out the vents. She quiet down as her dad pick her up by his mouth and move quickly to not be attacked.

Logan couldn't investigate whatever that noise was, to his misfortune. He disengaged the C4 on the door and he decided to go for a different approach. He silenced a USP.45 and retrieved his knife. He knocked on the door with his left hand holding the knife, and the right wielding the pistol. "Wh.." The enemy barely got out as he opened the door, Logan charging in. He shot his way past three bodyguards. "Jacob Finnegan..." he said. "Big Boss of the RRG." he said and heard a 'clack!'
as if a hammer on a pistol was pulled back. He suddenly felt the cold muzzle of a .41 Magnum on the back of his head, also known as a Desert Eagle. "********." He said before falling to the ground with a bullet in his head. Logan was dying.
User Image

The white tabby mix mewl, the black cat jumped on her as the meow echo through out the vents. She quiet down as her dad pick her up by his mouth and move quickly to not be attacked.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Alisdragon
User Image

A white tabby cat and a black cat enter through the ventalation system to watch Logan and it was easy to watch from their post from the vents around the base. They watch as Logan shot the guy in the face that just open the door.

Logan mercilessly plowed through waves of gang member like air untill he came to a steel door and set up to breach. "I'm gonna kill you, mother ********..." he said to whomever was behind the door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff