Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

╔══════════════╗

yu agerou

╚══════════════╝

----------------t rouble------------------

Ryu was finishing the last bite to his pizza as the hostesses 'cool' walked past him towards her seat. He just shrugged at her comment. He's mostly always late. Ryu shoved the last piece in his mouth, finishing off the pizza. He threw away his plate and headed over to where the flirt of the host is and the playful of the hostesses. Ryu swallowed and the pizza was officially finished. He then put an arm over Aria's head, using her as something to lean on. Ryu and Aria are pretty close, considering that they are siblings. But no one knows. They both wanted to keep it a secret, which their parents don't understand. There was a talk in the halls before, that they were 'dating.' Which was totally not true. "Hey Ryan. Hey Aria." He said.

----------------maker------------------

Sorry for late reply. Had to go eat. xP

Eternally Gone
MirandaKos

Dangerous Lunatic

xxxx xxxx `xx

User Image
User Image
xxx The xxcurtain's xx opening
for mirandakos** They're lighting the stagexxx
by a v e m a r i a xoxxxxxxxxx-- Welcome to this most xxspectacular of festivities
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWELCOME TO THE CIRCUS -- WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS -- WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS -- WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWELCOME TO THE CIRCUS -- WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS -- WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS -- WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS
x
xxWhere we [ ]AT off the tablexxx , While you EA[ ] off of our xxxfeet
xxxxxxxxxxxWELCOME TO ! THE CIRCUS

Of course it had to start raining as Arumi made her way back to the school. Ryan just had to con her into returning, leaving a pile of work left at the estate. She was cold, sopping wet and somewhat frustrated, someone had better have a fantastic dare plotted to challenge her with. When she saw the gates of the school, she broke out into a run, from underneath a tree. She was tired of waiting out the rain from her makeshift shelter. She walked through the academy to get back to the club room, not paying attention, she slipped on a puddle that formed from the water rolling off of her from the storm outside.

"Ouch... Oi, Ryan~ Be a good brother and come help me up, since you were the one that made me come back. It started pouring while I left!" she pouted. Then she noticed that Ryu had also joined the group, she grinned at the trouble maker. She enjoyed teasing the ones that always seemed to arrive much later than the club hours actually occurred. "Bout time you joined all of us, by the way, the weather is picking up guys, I wouldn't be surprised if the school loses power." Arumi gave them a slight warning, before looking at Airi, "So is everyone playing the game, together?"
User ImageUser Image
User Image

whereclubroom ~xxxxxwithhosts & hostesses ~xxxxx{{ oocno one else was posting yet so I went ahead and did it D ; , sorry for the late reply Eli ! }}

Airi hummed quietly to herself as she finished the last of her pizza, wiping her fingers on a napkin, clearly not paying attention to whatever was happening around her. She blinked when dear Eli came up to her requesting to stay after they all depart for the evening and clean the place. Airi couldn't help but stare at the girl for a second, not many people enjoyed cleaning and they all usually left it for the janitors, she glanced around at the clubroom -- sure some places were a bit cleaner than others but she could assume some spots needed dusting. She turned to the 'Shy' Hostess and smiled, "I'd love that," and truthfully she did, she's never met anyone as dedicated and kind-hearted as Eli, although a bit shy, still very kind though and helpful.

She stole a glance over at the Troublemaker Host who casually strolled in, she rolled her eyes, figured it was the Troublemaker-type to come in late as well and snatch a slice of pizza. Her blue-eyes trailed over to their Cool Hostess who offered to assist the Shy Hostess, smiling gratefully at Remy she nodded again at Eli, appreciating her offer. Her smile widened when Arumi came back, now they were all practically together. She grinned at the girl before glancing around the room,
                                                          "I believe so," she said softly before getting up and standing somewhat, as much as she could, in front of the both clubs, "well then, lets begin the games shall we?"

x
x
x
x
x
x

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

You could be thexxKINGxx
by A v e m a r i a xoнᴀᴅ ᴅяᴇᴀᴍ ι ωᴀsQ u ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
ι ωoӄε uᴘsᴛιℓℓ » Q u ᴇ ᴇ ɴ «for A v e m a r i a xo
But xwatch the xxQUEENxx conquer

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

ⓇⒾⒶ_____ⒶⒼⒶⓂⒾ

♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽

Aria felt something heavy go on her head. She glanced up seeing her brother. Puffing one of her cheeks up, "I know I'm short, but you don't have to use me as something to lean on!" Aria crossed her arms, shooting a little glare at Ryu.

Arumi came into the clubroom, soaked to the bone. She fell and asked for assistance from her brother. Ah~ That's right, this guy and Arumi are siblings. Their roles are the same too. Then her thoughts changed to a different subject. She'll get sick if she stays in those clothes. Don't we have some extra clothing? Hmmm... Aria moved away from Ryu and towards the storage room. She clearly remembered they had some clothes. That's when she found a chest full of clothes. They were pretty decent. Aria found a simple one that was sure to fit Arumi. A long sleeved striped shirt and a skirt with some frills. "It's better than getting sick!" She said to herself. Aria went back to the others, grabbing a towel along the way, and towards Arumi. Since Ryan didn't help her yet, she decided to help her instead. Aria took her hand and pulled her up, struggling a bit. She then held out the clothes and towel. "Here. Don't want you to be getting sick. Sorry if it isn't your taste." Aria said. She started to feel like she was missing something.

With: Hosts and Hostesses
Thoughts: Hopes she likes the clothes... Am I forgetting something?
Feeling: Happy
Where: The Host/Hostess Clubroom
Out Of Cupcakes: HI~!

♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽

MirandaKos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items